The Game Of Vengeance (comple...

By _Prashalini_

First place holder in Wattpad Love Awards 2021 in general category πŸ† Third Place Holder in Writer's Choice A... More

Cast
Chapter 1 -✨YOU ARE MY LAST HOPE✨
Author note
Chapter 2 - FIRST MEETING
Chapter 3 : MRS. ADHIRA VEER SHERGILL
Chapter 4 : MY DAUGHTER
Chapter 5 : WELCOME TO HELL 😈
Chapter 6 : FIRST NIGHT πŸŒ™
APOLOGIES
Chapter 7 : IT ALL STARTED FROM THERE
Chapter 8 : BEAUTY IN PAIN
Chapter 9 : TROUBLE
Chapter 10 : FAMILY DRAMA
Chapter 11 : BRAVE KOOHU β™₯
Chapter 12 : EMBARRASSING ENCOUNTER πŸ™ˆ
Chapter 13 : POSSESSION
Chapter 14 : HER NIGHTMARES
Chapter 16 : FAMILY TIME
Chapter 17 : FIRST πŸ’‹
Chapter 18 : NERVOUSNESS
Chapter 19 : ✨ RECEPTION ✨
Chapter 20 : SURPRISE
Chapter 21 : JEALOUSY FEVER πŸ”₯
Chapter 22 : CROCODILE TEARS
Chapter 23 : FIONA'S LIE
Chapter 24 : WARNING
Chapter 25 : VEER'S OUTBURST
Chapter 26 : KOOHU'S DEMAND
Chapter 27 : STRAWBERRY πŸ“
Chapter 28 : ADHIRA'S FAMILY
Chapter 29 : COMFORTING HER
Chapter 30 : TRUTH ?
Reminder
Chapter 31 : BROKEN DOWN
Chapter 32 : GLIMPSE OF PAST 1
Chapter 33 : GLIMPSE OF PAST 2
Chapter 34 : GLIMPSE OF PAST 3
Chapter 35 : THE PROMISE
Chapter 36 : DROWNED IN GUILT πŸ₯Ί
Chapter 37 : I WANT YOU β™₯
Chapter 38 : KHOOHU'S BIRTH SECRET πŸ‘Ό
Chapter 39 : MUMMA KOOHU πŸ˜‰
Chapter 40 : I WON'T LET YOU GO πŸƒ
Chapter 41: ERROR IN ENGAGEMENTπŸ’
Chapter 42 : SUPPORTIVE SHERGILL'S πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ‘¨
Chapter 43 : IT HURTS πŸ’”
Chapter 44 : CONFESSION ❀️
Chapter 45 : YOU ARE MY IRON LADY
Chapter 46 : BITTER, SWEET ARGUEMENT 😜πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯°
Chapter 47 : HIS SISTER ?
Chapter 48 : WHERE ARE YOU STRAWBERRY ?
Chapter 49 : FREED
Chapter 50 : CONFESSION
Chapter 51 : SEEING HER AGAIN
Chapter 52 : BEHIND THE BARS
Chapter 53 : BOLD VERSION
Chapter 54 - I
Chapter 54 - II
Chapter 55 - BEGINNING OF THE END πŸ’ž
Epilogue
πŸ†
Bonus Chappy πŸ“
πŸ’ƒ
New Story
Mis. Single

Chapter 15 : HIS DILEMMA

8.2K 566 69
By _Prashalini_

Hey guys how are you? I hope you are doing well.

So here is new update as I promised. I'm a girl with word ( self praising 😌😜 )

A special thanks to all of you for your support and love for this book. Thank u so much. I hope you are enjoying the story .

Keep supporting ♥

Today's target 45+ votes 😁

Now enjoy the update and ignore grammar mistakes 😅

_______________________________________

Published On : 10/7/2020

Veer's POV

It has been two hours. Freaking two hours since they took Koohu in OT and I'm running out of patients. Nurses are coming out a d going in but no one is giving information of Koohu's current condition that making me more tensed.

Adhira's situation was no more different than me. She also looked very much restless. Her breaths were uneven, she continuously twisting and turning her nupital chain and one more thing that I noticed in last few days. Whenever she is too nervous or worried she bites her lower lip. In other times I found it so alluring but today she is making more nervous with that.

Sometimes I wonder what she did in these five years. What's was her life? I tried to find about these missing five years of her life but got nothing. How she ended up in Delhi. What happened with her husband? There are lot of questions and one is playing in my mind nowadays is her nightmares. Yeah after that day she again had the nightmares and everything her condition same like before. I really have to work hard on it and found about it as soon as possible before I take some wrong step on which later I have to regret.

There is a one person who can tell me. Koohu's previous babysitter Meera. But I doubt she will tell me truth or again I'll left clueless.

One hour passed with worry. And finally Dr. Collins and Raghav come from OT.

" Dr. How is Koohu ", Adhira asked with shaken voice, controlling her tears.

" She is fine. Operation successful ", Dr. Collins said in American accent with a smile spread on his face of his success and their is a tiredness on his face.

" Thank god. Thank you so much Dr. ", I take a breath in relief and thanks him and Raghav as well. Dr. Collins excused himself.

" When we can see her ? ", Vihaan bhai asked to Raghav.

" She is unconscious but we are shifting her to private room. You can see her after half an hour ", he said put his hand on my shoulder for reassurance. Though I'm in relief but still worried.

After that Adi informed Dadi about Koohu and we went to the ward where Koohu is supposed to be shifted. Raghav come and checked Koohu. And after that he told we can meet Koohu but one by one. But I was also eager to see her I went with Adhira. I opened the door. Koohu was attached with several wires. Oxygen mask was on her mouth. The beeping sound and white colored walls giving the room more sick look.

Adhira and I went near her. Koohu was still unconscious.

Adhira caressed her forehead slowly and kissed gently.

" These three hours are the toughest one of my life ", She wishpered looking at Koohu.

" Mine too ", unknowingly I said. She looked at me with surprise but she also knows how much I'm attached to Koohu.

" Hospital are always scary place for. Whenever I came here, I lost something precious ", she looked at Koohu and a tear escaped from her eye, she immediately wiped it but I saw.

" What do you mean ? ", I asked her not getting the meaning of what she said.

" Um... nothing ", she stumbled when she said nothing which was saying there is something that she don't wanted to share with me.

" Adhira you can tell me ", I put my hand om her shoulder for assuring her.

" Thanks for helping me. Thanks for saving Koohu ", she again avoid my question.

" I did not do anything. It was the Dr. who saved our Koohu ", I looked at Koohu and then at Adhira. She was still staring at me with teary eyes and pained face. I felt a something broke in me. I don't know what took over me I hugged her immediately and to my surprise she wrapped her arms around my torso. Her heartbeats were fast and she was shivering. My heart was also racing with the same speed. As her skin touched to mine a wave of unknown feeling run through my body. I wanted ot take her all pain but she was not ready to share her sorrows with me. Shewas not ready to trust me and somewhere my situation was also same. She become a puzzle for me which is becoming more and more difficult to solve. I kissed her head and my hand was running on her back to soothe her.

In these days something developed between us but what is it exactly I don't know. I wanted to give her pain, I wanted to see her broken but whenever I see tears in her eyes it hurts me to death. My mind was burning for vengeance but my heart was disobeying what my mind was ordering me to do. I'm in complete dilemah.

When she relaxed. She pulled herself away from me.

" I'm...sorry ", she mumbled under her breath.

" Sometimes it's ok to share our feelings with someone ", I said slowly and wiped the freshly fallen tear from her cheek with the pad of my thumb.

" I think we should leave now. Everyone is waiting to meet her ",

" Hmm come ", I placed a kiss on Koohu's forehead and said her. We started walking. Adhira stumbled in her way and was about to fall I catch her.

" Are you ok? ", I asked worriedly

" Ya I'm fine ", she she snap her eyes for a second and said in weak voice.

" Are you sure? ", I asked again

" Hmm ",

" Come ", I hold her right hand in my left one and my right hand went to her back automatically to support her. She was looking weak. She must not taking care of her.

We went outside and one by one everyone meet Koohu. Aditya take Dad and Maa to home. Raghav wanted to meet me and Adhira. Vihaan Bhai and Bhabi was there for Koohu. I and Adhira went to Raghav's cabin.

" Dr. Koohu is completely fine na ", She asked Raghav knitting her eyebrows. And worry was clear in her voice.

" Yes Mrs. Shergill Koohu is completely fine ", Raghav replied.

" When we can take her home ", I asked him.

" Veer she is completely fine but she have to stay in hospital for two more day. We are keeping her under observation ",

" Can't we continue her treatment at home ", I asked him. If it is possible I really wanted to take her home.

" Veer everything is not possible at home. And trust me hospitals are more safe than home. She will 24/7 under observation here with best doctors ", He explained to me.

" Ok ", I said sadly

" Thank you Dr. ", Adhira said to him. He gave her his most gentle smile.

" Mrs. Shergill you can call me Raghav as now we are more than patient and Dr ", he said with smile.

" Ok um Raghav , I also like if you call me Adhira. Mrs. Shergill feels heavy ", with little hesitancy Adhira called him by his first name which I don't like. And after what she said I felt really angry. What does she mean by it felt heavy. It is her identity from now on, she should be used to it.

" Ok Adhira ",

" Now can we go? ", I passed a angry glare ar Raghav and asked in calm voice which was not so calm with a fake smile.

" Sure ",He gave me smirk.

We left Raghav's cabin. On way back to Koohu room. Adhira suddenly stopped and hold my arm.

" Mr. Shergill " she clutched her head.

" Are you ok? ", I asked holding her.

" I'm... I'm feeling dizzy ", before I can say anything she passed out. I carry her in my arms in bridal style and called the nurse.

Author's POV

When Adhira wake up she snap her eyes for sometime to adjust with light.
Veer was seating besides her holding her hand in his.

" Mr. Shergill ", She wishpered.

" Adhira, thank god you wake up ", he said in relief.

" What happened to me? ",

" You fainted when we were going back to Koohu ",

" Ohh ",

" I'll call the Dr. ", saying that he went outside and come with a lady Dr.

" Mrs. Shergill how's you feeling now ? ", Dr. Checked her pulse.

" Little weak ", she answered in weak voice but enough to hear Dr.

" When you had your last meal ", Dr. Inquired Adhira.

" Um...Yesterday afternoon ", Adhira looked down and answered. She was feeling continuous glare of Veer on her which is making holes in her body with only his angry glare.

" It's not good to skip meals ", Dr. Looked at her in total shock and said.

" Next time I'll be careful ", she muttered slowly.

" Everything is ok. Her bp is low that's why she fainted. Make her eat something and give her medicines ", Dr. move her eye to Veer and said

" Dr. Nothing is serious right ? ", he asked in worry.

" No. Mr. Shergill your wife is fine. Let her rest for sometime then you can take her home ",

" Thank you ",

" My pleasure ",

" Why you skipped your meals ? ", when Dr. left the room he asked her with calm voice which was enough to shiver her body.

" I don't feel like eating that's why I...", she whispered slowly.

" Do you have any idea how scared I...", he stopped when he realised what he is going to say and continued again, "Everyone was. What if I were not with you. How can you...",

" Mr. Shergill I'm fine ", he was still angry at her but seeing her condition he dropped the idea to threat her more. He make her eat vegetable soup and juice which he take from canteen and give her medicines.

After sometime Adhira and Veer went to Koohu's room as Adhira wanted to see her. Vihaan and Ishani was already there seating on couch.

" Adhira how's you feeling now ? ", Vihaan asked her

" I'm fine bhaiyya ", she smiled and replied.

" God girl you scared us ", Ishani said and give her a side hug. Then Vihaan informed her Koohu is concious now and Veer already meet her when Adhira was unconscious. Adhira went near her and caressed her forehead.

" Koohu ", she called her. Koohu opened her eyes slowly and looked at her mumma.

" baby how are you feeling now? ",

" It's weird Mumma ", She said in puppy voice making pout. Adhira chuckled at her.

" Don't worry it's just for sometime then you will feel much better ", she explained her.

" Veer take Adhira to home. She needs rest ", Vihaan said to Veer on that he nodded.

" No bhaiya I'm fine now ", but Adhira protested she wanted to stay with Koohu.

" Adhira don't be stubborn. You need rest. Just look at yourself, you are looking weak. And if you are worried about Koohu then we are here to take care of her ", Ishani said with little anger. And for the first time Adhira felt that her sister in law is ordering her but her order was in good terms.

" But...", she opened her mouth again to protest and Veer gave her angry glare and she agreed with what they are saying.

" Ok ",

***

At Night

Adhira and Veer were sleeping. Veer were sharing his bed with Adhira as ge don't wanted to give her more trouble on sleeping on that uncomfortable couch.

Adhira again having nightmares. She was crying. Due to her crying Veer wake up from his sleep. He tried to wake her. After sometime she screamed and with a jerk she opened her eyes and seat on bed.

She was wet in sweat. Her breathing was heavy and body was shivering. Fresh tears rolled down from her eyes.

" Adhira ", Veer called her, she looked at him in fear. And again burst in tears. He take her in him arms. And tried to calm her.

" Shhhh...it was just nightmare, see everything is fine. Relax ",

" I'm... I'm tired. I'm tired ", she said in between her hiccups.

" Shhh relax, relax. Everything is fine", he laid back with her. She was still in his arm.

" I'm tired ", she with so much pain not a physical pain but the mental pain she is carrying.

" I'm here. Ok now sleep ",

In morning Veer wake up some ticklish thing on his face was disturbing his sleep. He opened his eyes and saw a beautiful face which belongs to Adhira. Her breath was stead and fanning his crook of neck giving him warm sensations. He slowly caressed her cheeks and she snuggled more to him.

His one hand was under her head and another was wrapped on her waist protectively. He was drowning in her beauty. He kissed her forehead.
.
.
.
They were looking like a perfect couple. But only they knows how their relationship is empty, mysterious but at the same time exciting.

UNSPOKEN words always carries the heavy burden of UNDYING feelings...

***

Hey guys do you liked the update?

Tell me in comments.

And don't forget to vote.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 1.2K 14
Tushar Kholi: He is a 24-year-old Flight Officer in the Indian Airforce. He and Meera Raichand were on the same team. Tushar was never someone who be...
288K 12.9K 39
_COMPLETED_ #1 in HATE Series Cover credit :- @Khizra_creationz **Warning:- THIS BOOK IS IN HINDI AND ENGLISH AND TILL NOW I HAVEN'T EDITED IT, SO IF...
1.6M 77.7K 73
Winner of "The Golden Bird Awards" hosted by 'AmbassadorsIN' They say, ❝Someone up there has already decided your destiny and paired you up with some...
548K 22.4K 46
#17 (21/1/2017) #19 (20/1/2017) "You will be mine by hook or Crook" he said with smirk on his face and he pulled me against him. "In your dreams mr...