Chaotic Rich boys club

By dyliannesaber

"This club should be called Oikawa's victims club!" Seven childhood friends and three adopted boys makes the... More

Introduction
Daichi start!
Satori start!
Kiyoomi start!
Tetsurou start!
Sachirou start!
Osamu start!
Semi start!
Tooru start!
Yuuji start!
Koutarou start!
Drinks
Which one is it?
Double dates
On the move
Throw it back
The fiance
Young master Oikawa
So what
Boyfriend duties
new start
Surprise baby sushijima!
strawberry
Bloom
Bro-bond
Singing along
The future boss
message
New feels
Cool off?
Kiss and make up
Yes or yes
Adore you
scandal
Tooru's limits
A trip without Boss T.
Never not
Still into you
Midterm week
Handsome problems
A night to remember
Only want you
The luckiest fan
Heart to heart talks
Goodbye for now
Bar hopping
Going wild
Shirabu's cowardice
Sweets and rain
Semi's surprise
Be alright
Off limits
lalala~♡
Outreach programs 1
Outreach programs 2
More of you
Happy holidays
My Favorite Clothes
Touch
Chocolates
Risks
Falling
First night in Okinawa
Rollin'
Aphrodite
Guardian
Kei's 20th Bday
Small Doses 1
Small doses 2
On the job trainings
A week trip
Kei's graduation
Moonlight
Finale
Extra1: Tooru's married life
EXTRA 2: Satori's Married Life
Extra 3: Daichi's married life
Extra 4 : Med boys and Their Loving Husbands
EXTRA 5: Osamu's married life
EXTRA 6: Clubbing As Adults.

First heartbreak

2.4K 80 166
By dyliannesaber

Sachirou was waiting for Kourai to finish his morning class. It was already 10am which means Kourai's morning class is done.

He was wearing his white jeans, blue and white stripped t-shirt, brown cardigan and his blue and white vans. He wore his expensive watch and his bangs were laying peacefully on his forehead. He waited for Kourai to come out and he ignored the looks coming from those people who knew him.

He was leaning on a huge pillar and he was playing with his phone as he kept on waiting for Kourai.

"HOSHIUMI YOU LITTLE SHIT!" Sachirou looked up from his phone and saw Kourai running away from those familiar faces he had seen before--- the locker incident back at the friendship day.

He swiftly grabbed Kourai and hid him behind him and he glared at those guys.

"Why are you still picking on him? You really want to die?" Sachirou growled and Kourai tugged on his hand to stop him.

Sachirou turned to look at Kourai and saw a red mark on his cheek and he was seething. That mark was not there yesterday and it look like Kourai was bullied by those assholes again.

"Who did that to you?" Sachirou asked and Kourai shook his head as he refused to tell Sachirou. Sachirou sighed and rubbed his temples.

"I am counting from one to three. Better tell me or I'll fuck it up." Sachirou said and Kourai told Sachirou to leave those guys alone.

"One..."

"I told you no one." Kourai said.

"Two..."

"C-can we go now? Please?" Kourai asked and held onto Sachirou's cardigan.

"Three." Sachirou said and smiled at Kourai and turned to look at those four guys who bullies Kourai.

"Last chance. Which among these losers hit you?" Sachirou asked.

"I told you its okay. Just let if go-"

"A-ano sa... They dragged Hoshiumi-kun to the mens bathroom and they all hurt him. They tried to remove Hoshiumi-kun's shoes so they can flush it to the toilet."

"S-shut up! I-its not true!" Kourai tried covering his bullies.

"Yes it is! When are you planning to let them do whatever they want with you Hoshiumi-kun?" That one student said and murmurs 

Sachirou gently pushed Kourai's hand off his cardigan. He smiled reasuringly and he looked down and saw Kourai's shoelace was undone so he bend down so he can tie Kourai shoe laces.

"G-get up. I can do it myself. P-people are staring." Kourai said nervously but Sachirou didn't mind.

"Its okay..." Sachirou said and smiled at Kourai before he took steps closer to those four guys who kept on bullying Kourai.

"What more do you want from him? He can still take more but I had enough of your shits. Was it fun to burn his pair of shoes and beat him up last thursday?" Sachirou said and without any warning, he grabbed those four guys by their collars.

He dragged them and slammed them on the wall. Kourai hugged Sachirou from hurting those guys more.

"I will fuck you up and send you to hell if you were to touch him again. Stop messing with him. Losers." Sachirou growled.

"Kourai may not fight you back but I will. I will fight you till you bleed and die. You hear me? I don't want you guys around him ever again. If you four will pick on him again... You're dead. I will fuck you up." Sachirou threatened and turned to look at that guy who told Sachirou the truth.

"Thank you for telling me about what happened." Sachirou said and he smiled at him.

"Lets go." Sachirou said and led Kourai to the parking lots and he opened the car and let Kourai sit in the passenger's seat.

Kourai balled his fist and he started crying again. Sachirou sighed and placed handed Kourai a handkerchief.

"You... You shouldn't have done that!" Kourai yells angrily.

"They will get angrier at me and do horrible things to me because you took my side." Kourai said and Sachirou let out a humorless laugh.

"You think so? They're not allowed to be around you. Trust me. They'll leave you alone." Sachirou said.

"The last time you guys helped me, the bullying worsened." Kourai said and cried harder.

"As if I'll let them." Sachirou said and drove his car to the address that Tooru texted him.

Tetsurou and Eita looked so done with all the couples around them. Tooru was watching something on his phone  while he was sipping on his champagne.

He suddenly laughed out loud which made the others stare at him.

"We can finally meet the guy who can lose Sachirou's shit." Tooru said and wiped his tears away.

"What?" Daichi asked and Eita raised his brow.

"What happened? What were you watching?" Eita asked and Tooru laughed again before he connected his phone to the smart tv in the lounge room.

They watched a video of Sachirou grabbing four guys by the collar and slammed them on the wall--- not even caring if they were still in the faculty building. They watched how Sachirou threatened them and a shortie was trying to stop Sachirou from doing.

Daichi, Kiyoomi, Osamu and Eita were so shocked at what they just witnessed. Yuuji and Satori were laughing. Tetsurou and Koutarou shared looks and they shook their heads and did a slow clapping.

"Isn't he the nicest among you ten?" Wakatoshi asked and Satori laughed harder.

"Yup. He's also the scariest when angry." Tooru replied and then the Sachirou and his date entered the room.

"You're shorter in person." Tetsurou said and Kourarou whacked his bestfriend with the cushion.

"Long time no see Hoshiumi kun." Yuuji said and smiled at Sachirou's date.

Sachirou introduced Kourai to everyone and just like what Sachirou told Kourai... He gets along well with his friends.

The tailor got their measurements and when it was Kourai's turn, he was so nervous to remove his shirt in front of others.

Hell, Kiyoomi removed his shirt and let others see the scratch marks on his back by Atsumu. Suna also had scratch marks by Osamu. The twins also had a few hickeys here and there but nobody said a thing about it.

"Can we do it in another room please?" Sachirou asked the tailor when he saw the discomfort on Kourai's face.

"Aweee. Baby Hirusachi is quite possessive." Tooru teased and Sachirou shook his head.

"Yes young master." The tailor said and led them into another room.

Kourai still dont want to remove his shirt and Sachirou told him it was going to be okay. Sachirou carefully removed his clothes and left his boxers on.

Sachirou cant believe what he was seeing. A lot of bruises on Kourai's pale skin. There were old and new bruises but both made Sachirou's blood boil in anger.

"C-can you l-leave the room first? Kourai said and Sachirou nodded and smiled a little at Kourai before he made his way back to the lounge.

"What's wrong with you? You look like someone who will commit murder anytime later." Satori said and Sachirou drummed his fingers on wall.

"Maybe I will." Sachirou said and he made his way outside the shop to calm himself down.

"Look at him getting riled up." Osamu said and Yuuji sighed and excused himself to follow Sachirou.

"Its about him... am I right?" Yuuji said and Sachirou sighed and rubbed his temples.

"I saw bruises on his body and those losers won't stop picking on him. His small body is covered with bruises no wonder he always wear baggy clothes and layered clothes to hide them." Sachirou said and Yuuji nodded.

"Collect yourself first before you face him again. You already scared those seniors away. I'm going to keep an eye on him too." Yuuji said and pat Sachirou's back.

"Alright. Thanks bro." Sachirou said and Yuuji nodded.

"No problem. Anyways, we'll go to Tsukishima Kei today and make Kuroo Tetsurou confess." Yuuji said and the two headed back inside the shop.

"We have to go back to the university now for our practice." Atsumu said and Kiyoomi nodded and kissed Atsumu's forehead.

"Keep an eye on him and make sure he eats his lunch okay?" Kiyoomi asked Suna who nodded.

"Keep an eye on him too will ya?" Suna said and Kiyoomi nodded. Suna kissed his boyfriend's forehead and the two baseball players left.

"Awwww." Tetsurou coos and Eita snorts.

"The twins are spoiled boyfriends eh?" Eita teases.

"The twins are loved by their over protective boyfriends. Its nice." Tooru said.

"I'll go ahead now too." Akaashi said and Koutarou whined and wrapped his arms around Akaashi.

"Akaashi stay longer..." Koutarou said and Akaashi chuckled and ruffled Koutarou's hair.

"I can't. I have to take care of some papers Bokuto-san." Akaashi said.

"But I want to be taken care too. Do I have to be a paper so you'll take care of me?" Koutarou asked and gave Akaashi his puppy eyes.

"Silly. I really have to go." Akaashi said.

"What's that?" Tetsurou asked and Tooru gasped.

"Oh my..." Tooru turned to look at Eita who also made a face.

"Is that..." Eita trails.

"A spoiled boyfriend?" Tetsurou, Tooru and Eits mocks and Akaashi laughed.

"Satori you are not allowed to laugh. You're also a spoiled boyfriend." Eita said and Daichi laughed while Wakatoshi giggled as he let Satori ay with his hair.

"Not a boyfriend yet." Akaashi clarifies.

"I am not spoiled." Koutarou pouts as he slowly lets go of Akaashi.

"Akaashi-san, I'm going back to the university too. Do you need a ride back there?" Ennoshita said and Akaashi nodded.

"How about you Hoshiumi-san? Want to go back with us?" Ennoshita asked.

"I'll... Okay." Hoshiumi said and smiled at Ennoshita.

"Lets have lunch together." Osamu said and Wakatoshi turned to look at Satori.

"You can eat whatever you like." Wakatoshi grinned at what Satori told him.

"You're free right now right?" Daichi asked and Sugawara nodded.

•••

"C-can we like... do this some other day?" Tetsurou told his friend

He can feel his palm was sweating and he can feel his legs becoming jelly.

"No." Tooru hissed and Tetsurou turned to look at his other friends who gave him a thumbs up behind the menu.

They are currently inside a family restaurant owned by the Miya family. Bokuto, Semi and Hirugami were sitting together. They were covering their faces with the menu.

Daichi, Koushi, Satori and Wakatoshi were having sitting together and acting like they were on a double date.

Sakusa and Osamu were inside the office upstairs and they stood behind the glass tinted windows as they were looking out for possible obstacles.

Yuuji was distracting Yamaguchi who went to the restaurant with Tsukishima.

Tooru wore his sunglasses and he scanned his eyes on Tetsurou who was looking great as always.

"My boy, mama's gonna walk you to your man now." Tooru said and wiped his fake tears behind his sunglasses.

He opened the door for Tetsurou and he led him to where Kei was seated.

"Hi Kei-chan." Tooru smiled at the younger male who didn't smiled back but politely bowed a little.

"Are you alone?" Tooru asked and Kei shook his head.

"Tadashi's still in the restroom." He answered.

"Great. I mean uh... Okay." Tooru said and excused himself and pat Kuroo's back.

"How may I help you?" Kei asked Kuroo with a blank expression.

"I am applying for a position. Please take a look at my resume." Kuroo said and handed Kei a neat envelope.

Kei was confused but he opened it anyways. His eyes widened at the content and he turned to look at Kuroo who stood there.

"Are you fucking serious?" Kei asked and Kuroo nodded.

The blondie laughed and he shook his head and he motioned the other male to have a seat.

TSUKISHIMA KEI'S BOYFRIEND APPLICATION FORM

Name: Kuroo Tetsurou

Age: 21

Birthday: November 17, 199×

Year and Course: 3rd year BS Aviation Major in flying.

Hobbies: Playing tennis, golf, fencing, car racing and reading books.

Interests: cats,books, biology, astronomy, physics, chemistry and Tsukishima Kei.

Reason why you should pick me:
•I am hardworking, patient, smart and faithful.
•I will treat you real good.
•I will be a good boyfriend.
•I do not practice domestic violence.
•My family and friends like you a lot too.

Benefits in dating me:
•Free tutoring in science and english subjects.
•Lots of cuddles.
•Lots of dates.
•Museum dates.
•Travel dates.

Number of exes: N/A

Reason of break up: N/A

How long I plan to stay in your life: 12 months and up.

Contact number: 16××-×××-×××

Email adress: Kuroo_Tetsurou@gmail.com

Social media accounts:
FB: Kuroo Tetsurou
Twitter: K_Tetsumeow

Instagram: K_Tetsu

I am looking forward to your response. Thank you and have a nice day.

"You're in your last year in your course. What flying school will you go to?" Kei asked straightforwardly.

"I..." Tetsurou trailed and Kei raised his brow.

"I got accepted in a prestigious flying school in Greece." Tetsurou answered honestly and Kei smiled a little.

"You will graduate in less than 8 months and I don't do long distance relationships." Kei said and slid the envelope back to the older male's hand.

"I'm sorry." Kei said and stood up.

"Sorry I took long in the restroom. I bumped into a friend from-"

"Lets go Tadashi. I need to write my lab reports." Kei said and left.

Tetsurou cant believe he just got rejected and his friends hurriedly ran to hug him tightly.

Tooru hugged Tetsurou tightly who was still frozen in shock. Koutarou also can't believe what the hell just happened. He wrapped his arms around his friend and the tears rolled out from his eyes.

"Why are you crying? I was the one who got rejected." Tetsurou said and laughed but his tears betrayed him.

"I'm so sorry... I'm so sorry." Tooru apologized and Tetsurou hugged him tighter as he cried on Tooru's shoulder.

Eita also felt sad before he knew how it hurts to be rejected. He sighed and looked at Tadashi and Kei who were walking away from the restaurant.

"It hurts..." Tetsurou said and Osamu hurriedly ran downstairs and closed the restaurant. Thank goodness there were still no costumers aside from them.

"My heart hurts..." Tetsurou said and cried harder on Tooru's shoulder.

Sugawara eyed Tetsurou with pity and he placed his fork down. He held Daichi's hand and caressed it softly.

"Should we... what do we do? I feel awkward babe..." Wakatoshi said and Satori who looked serious let out a little laugh.

"Continue eating baby sushi." Satori said and Wakatoshi shook his head.

"Go comfort your friend. He looked so hurt..." Wakatoshi told Satori.

"Kei... Kei-chan had issues with long distance relationships. His dad worked overseas and had an affair then his happy family was ruined. It left him a deep scar."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

759 41 30
The book name is to be determined...maybe The prologue should be a good enough description I think. This ship in my opinion doesn't get enough love s...
820K 13.9K 76
Liltle chapters and a lot of haikyu!! Ships (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
160K 2.2K 56
All your favorite haikyuu ships! I will just say this now so I don't have to keep repeating it throughout the chapters I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHAR...
93.7K 2.7K 22
okay so this is gonna be a bokuaka story with side ships like daisuga, kuroken, iwaoi, osasuna, sakuatsu, and yakulev. this will be mostly fluff but...