Voltron Vigilantes (Kidge)

By VoltronMoon

!Discontinued! VOLTRON - Vigilantes who hunt down criminals that hide in the shadows ensconced in the dark wo... More

Mission code: 1
Code Mission: 2
Mission Code: 3
Mission Code: 5
Mission Code: 6
Mission Code: 7
Mission Code: 8
Mission Code: 9

Mission Code: 4

68 7 1
By VoltronMoon

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"She as good as dead, they can't allow her to live not now she knows the truth" The student whispered, hazel eyes staring at him as they stood beside each other on the steps.

"Who are you" Keith asked, his eyes never leaving her but she didn't answer instead she moved to leave, taking the step and stopping as he grabbed her wrist.

"Why act like a male student, why warn me and why do you seem to know so much" Keith snapped as he glared slightly, he had so many questions needing answers but she never gave them. 

"They know who you are" Was all she told him before pulling her arm free and walking up the rest of the stairs showing she wasn't going to say anything more to him until her next warning. 

"Shit" Keith hissed as he glanced down to the step below, he needed answers and she seemed to be the only one who had them yet she wouldn't tell.

He quickly shook his thoughts away before turning around and running up the steps, he had to head to the nurses room before he was too late. He knew better then to wonder over the unknown students warnings and now he knew who 'she' was in her warnings. Acxa, she was in danger and he had to help even if the school already knew who he was. That just meant he had to leave  the undercover work to Shiro and Lance while he stayed protecting Acxa who held answers over Class S.

He reached the third floor, glancing towards the door that held the staff room before turning the opposite way and heading to the nurse room. He froze as he heard how silent the room was, Acxa was meant to be waiting for him inside before he took her to class .. she always muttered when reading, the room shouldn't be this quiet. 

Slowly raising his hand before knocking, he waited a couple minutes not hearing a reply and wondering if she was still having a nap. Ryner did warn him those under stress might nap to rest and well first class would start in five minutes.

"Mr Kogane" Shiro voiced rang threw the hall making him turn.

"I'm here to pick up Acxa like you asked sir, the nurse sent a massage saying Acxa reached the nurses room but I'm having no reply" Keith replied and Shiro walked over before knowing then entering as no reply came over.

"Oh no" Shiro whispered in horror as he glanced to the first bed.

"What .. she might just be napping, the sleeping pills Ryner gave her last night was strong remember" Keith sighed as he walked past, heading over but stopped as he noticed something.

"Don't touch the body, she dead but how. They won't be dumb enough to kill her on school grounds" Shiro frowned as he walked over and pulled something out of his pocket, a small needles to take blood.

"Did you know" Keith asked in a weak voice, he hated wasting deaths. 

"Not really, Our helper online told me to stop her from visiting the nurse room .. I didn't listen becuase I thought this would be the safest person .. a peace spot" Shiro explained as guilt filled him.

"Don't blame yourself, lets leave and see how the school acts" Keith replied and Shiro nodded before the two left the room, heading to class.

At the small fifteen minute break, Keith and Lance was heading to the nurses room to check on Acxa. Lance acting as a friendly student worried for his classmate after hearing from Keith that she was returning but never showed up. Lance knocking cheerfully keeping to his act as the nice guy who wants to help all. 

But both frowned as Ryner stepped out with a sour face, closing the door behind her to stop them from seeing inside. 

"Miss, We here to check on Acxa since she never showed up. I'm worried for her and came to cheer her on" Lance spoke up with his hands staying by his sides. 

"I'm sorry boys, Acxa passed away" Ryner spoke in a weak voice while the two stood shocked, both acting to play along in the game.

"But she was doing better wasnt she, she was happy to return to class. Why would she hang her self now" Keith asked as he lowered his head to hide his face.

"She hanged herself it seems I came to check on her before you were meant to collect her this morning and she was hanging. I'm sorry for your lost but please don't gossip this about" Ryner explained in a small voice, placing her hands on the boys shoulders.

"Understood" Lance answered with a sadden look over the death, even if he already knew about it.

"We better head towards the class, break will be over soon" Keith weakly spoke and Lance nodded

"Take care boys and if you need someone to lean on or to even talk about anything then please come to me" Ryner smiled kindly and the two nodded. 

Skip to Later that Night, they in Ulaz basement for the meeting....

"So, Ryner says she hanged herself" Shiro asked as Lance and Keith nodded, Shiro and Lance sitting on the sofa, Keith on the corner chair and Ulaz on his computer chair. 

"Apparently it happened before I should have picked her up but when I went early, we both found her already dead and not by hanging" Keith sighed as he crossed his arms.

"Could someone have moved her body and did a fake hanging before the nurse came along but then again, why the nurses room" Lance mumbled as he leaned back on the sofa.

"Because its the only room where you can hang yourself at any time of the day. Every student knows that .. Am I right" Ulaz answered before glancing up to a figure standing at the bottom of the steps leaning on the wall.

Keith, Lance and Shiro head quickly turned to the newcomer who shouldn't have been down there, yes Shiro warned their online help might show up but they should be waiting outside unable to get in. But Keith eyes grew as he noticed who the stranger was, the same student who been giving him warnings and yet they were dressed in anotehr outfit.

"Who are you and how did you get in here" Lance yelled in shock since no alarms went off to warn them someone came close to the building let along got inside. 

"Pidge Gunderson, A second year and your little rover" The girl grinned slightly as she pushed from the wall and walked over the others letting the light show her better. 

"So, the nurses room" Ulaz asked as he looked to the girl, mission always came first then self questions.

"The nurses room is the only room will any tools good enough to hang yourself, its also always unlocked and unrecorded. Its the only main room in the while academy without a camra inside. Many hangings already been accounted for in the room yet no one done anything to stop them but it strange, the files say the hanged due to Ryner finding them but ever noticed the bloods" Pidge replied as she placed a hand on her hip.

She wore dark green leggings that were tight but not too tight making her move in ease. Black boots with small square heals ending mid shin and a tailcoat tree green top, with vest like sleeves and neck line. She had a black belt lose around her waste with pouches and her grass green Angular Katar  weapon hooked to her belt over her left hip. She wore a sleeveless leather coat that ended in a v shape at the back while the front ended mid thigh and had a joint hood that she had down for now. She was like her own Vigilantes and clearly would blend in at night.

The outfit showed her true gender and Keith was very sure she was no longer binding her chest by the shape of her chest right now, a small cough filled the air as he glanced away.

"What wrong with the bloods" Shiro asked uneasy as he looked to the student who clearly knew more then she told anyone else and turned out to be their online helper one he thought they could trust. Had she just been playing them all and pulling them along to her tune.

"They were all given a poison that wouldn't show up on any blood tests or show sighs within the body. A type of poison that takes a good ten hours to work, meaning she could give it to a student the night before and by morning they would die .. others would see the student before school and see Ryner on her way back to the nurses room showing she had no hand in the death" Pidge mumbled as she glanced to Keith who just stared at her.

"So, your saying the nurse killed her" Keith asked as he raised an eyebrow.

"Got any proof" Pidge huffed making Keith frown.

"And how would you even think of the ryner doing this .. to use a rare type of poison that would need to be self made to stop any tracking" Shiro spoke up as he crossed his arms looking at her while Pidge looked to him.

"Look in the nurses room, She has two sleeping bottles .. one of pills and one of a liquid. Now, I never liked to be drugged but when I went to test it myself, the liquid had no scent and while I still in my student act, she quickly stopped me from drinking any saying the pill was more effective" Pidge answered as she walked towards the laptop, glancing to Ulaz who nodded before she typed away.

"What one did she give Acxa last night" Ulaz asked as he looked to Keith who thought for a second.

"The liquid saying it was fast acting and stronger .. the opposite she told Pidge" Keith answered, unsure over saying the girl name who been warning him since the start.

"I know your unsure of me but I can promise you, I'm not your enemy nor are you mine" Pidge spoke up as she met with Keith eyes, pain and truth filled her eyes making him nod in trust, he didn't know why but he could trust her. 

"Tonight, you were meant to join up with us to get us in the Class A floor. Are you still going to lead us in" Shiro asked as he crossed his arms.

"Yes but we must move fast .. unlike you lot, I have a timeline to follow and know that if we get caught I'll leave you behind. I have too must riding on what I have so far to lose it for you lot" Pidge warned and the others gave small weak nods. 

"Rover .. the symbols what do they mean" Keith asked as he stood up, wanting at least one answer before they leave to get changed.

"Its a symbol, a friend to know what parts of the school is safe to speak or hide in without any ears or eyes following. The blind spots apart from" Pidge started to say with a straight face, hoping they trust her a little now  they knew the safe routes.

"The nurses room, it was done with more care" Keith finished and noticed Pidge frown at the mentioned rover carving.

"It was done by a friend, it was a warning to keep away .. Rover was important and the only code untold to anyone" Pidge replied in a small voice and Keith just nodded wondering about the story behind rover but knew not to ask anymore. 

"We'll get changed and then head out" Lance smiled as he pulled three suitcases out from under the sofa holding his, Shiro and Keith Vigilantes suits for mission.

"Good luck you three, Keith .. You'll be keeping back and keeping an eye out from the outside" Ulaz spoke up and Keith froze.

"Wha" Keith yelled in shock.

"They know who you really are, a whole file already been give over you to them and they use you to gain more power" Pidge explained before walking to the steps and heading up to let the other three change. 

"So, no one gonna ask how she got in" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.8K 1.6K 30
PLEASE READ➡️Disclaimer!!!! I wrote these in middle school and stopped writing after around season 4 or 5. THEREFORE, anything canon after season 5 (...
29K 759 47
COMPLETED Two years have passed since Allura's sacrifice saved all realities. The former Paladins of Voltron have moved on with their lives, though t...
344 2 24
Disclaimer: I don't own the characters of Voltron or any videos I might use. Warning: Discontinued
88.4K 1.9K 18
NUMBER 1 in #voltronlegendarydefender and #keitor Keith doesn't really fit in with Voltron. Every one has started begin distance with Keith since t...