Elf of Fire and Light (Book 1...

By SexyBitch99

Miranda has grown up on earth with her parents in their cabin home in the woods. Her mother works surrounded... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91

Chapter 45

1.3K 43 0
By SexyBitch99

Third POV

The company walked into the forest and began the hard task of following the path. It seemed to twist and turn as their minds began to reel.

"The path goes this way," Thorin said. The trees creaked and moaned as they wandered, before long, they were lost.

"Air!" Bofur said, "I need air."

"My head, It's swimming!" Oin complained. "What's happening?"

"Keep moving," was Thorin's only reply. "Nori, why have we stopped?"

"The path," Nori said. "It's disappeared!"

"What's going on?" Dwalin asked.

"We've lost the path!" Oin called.

"Find it," Thorin ordered. "All of you, look. Look for the path!"

They all began searching, their heads becoming so muddled they started to go in circles but none of them remembered.

Bilbo found a spiderweb and pulled his finger though it. It made the sound of an out of tune cello string being plucked and it echoed throughout the forest. Bilbo pulled the spiderweb again the next thing he knew, they were walking again. The dwarves began arguing about who lost the sun when Thorin yelled, "Enough! Quiet all of you! We're being watched."

Then Bilbo had an idea and started climbing a tree. Once he reached the top it was as if a fog was lifted from his mind. He found the way they needed to go and as he was climbing back down, he was attacked by a spider.

Bilbo awoke surrounded by spider silk with a giant spider caressing his head. He plunged his sword into the spider's thorax. It shrieked and fell out of the tree. Bilbo hastily unwrapped himself and pulled the golden ring onto his finger.

"Kill them!" Bilbo could hear the spiders now. "Eat them now, while their blood is still running."

"Their hide is tough but there's good juice inside." A different spider said.

"Stick it again! Stick it again!" Another cried.

"Finish it off!" The first one commanded.

One of them screamed, "The meat's still alive and kicking! Kill him! Kill him now! Let us feast."

"Feast! Feast! Feast!" The others chanted. "Eat them alive! Feast! Feast! Feast!"

Bilbo threw a log in a different direction and the spiders ran off. All but one.

"Fat and juicy," It said. "Just a little taste!"

Bilbo thwacked its abdomen with his sword, and it screamed. Bilbo cut off one of its legs before jamming his sword into its mouth.

"It stings!" It screamed.

Bilbo breathed hard, "Huh, Sting. That's a good name. Sting."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.5K 1.4K 32
You've heard the story of the 13 Dwarfs, the wizard and the Hobbit right? Well they left out one thing, the Unexpected Member of the Company. I was t...
28.8K 1K 57
(Title Doesn't relate to the Arkenstone!) A young girl, whose race is barely known to Middle Earth is put in danger when she, her mother, and many o...
691 41 9
Once the darkness rises once more, a girl from the stars is bound to fall. Upon her arrival the One will be revealed and the light will slowly start...
427K 18.8K 57
WATTYS SHORTLIST 2018 The heart desires the unreachable. A rare creature born of Middle Earth must undo the damage of her predecessor, who helped for...