Kya Hua Tera Vaada! (Complete...

By sharanyashiv7

A woman who loved him immensely turned out to be a devil! What will she do with her life??? A turn happened... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Promo
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Epilogue
Final Words

Chapter 21

190 21 11
By sharanyashiv7

Hello people.

Hope you're doing well.

Please vote and comment.

You may continue.

Veer calls Shanaya and she picks up.

She exclaimed, "What do you want, Veer?"

He replied, "I heard that Di came to know about Arvind and Ishita, but what about us?"

She continued, "If you have guts talk to Bhai about our relationship."

He replied, "I don't know what will Anand say but I'll convince him, don't worry."

She said, "Love you Veer, Goodnight!"

He replied, "Goodnight to you as well, love you too, Shanaya."

She disconnected the phone call.

______

Arvind and Ananya reached at James Hospital.

Arvind brought a stretcher and laid Anand on it. The stretcher git in the operation theatre.

Ananya was weeping and prayed, "Oh God! I've never loved Anand and when I started loving him, you're stealing him from me please save him! I'll be alone and he's the only one who have understood me, please save him God, I love him immensely, I'll never hurt him again God, I trust you and I always have faith in you but this time it's about my husband, a more dangerous situation, I still have my faith in you, I know that you'll save him, you took Krish away from me, I was broken but Anand's love brought me back to life but remember one thing, if you take Anand away as well, I'll be an atheist, I'll believe that there's no God, that's my promise."

She wiped her tears and waited.

After an hour, the doctor came out from the ICU and said, "He's out of danger but he's unconscious, it will at least take 2hrs for him to get his consciousness."

She replied, "Thank you, Doctor."

The doctor nodded and left from there.

She prayed, "Thank you God! Love you father, I'll always have faith in you."

She wiped her tears.

That time, Anand comes there with his family.

Kavita exclaimed, "How's Anand, Anu?"

Ananya replied, "His fine, Ma."

Kavita took a sigh of relief. They sat on a chair.

A call comes for Ananya. She sees it's Gautham and she picks it up.

Gautham said, "Babes! How's Anand? Tomorrow will you be able to come to my house? Or should I come to your house, I mean your husband's?"

She replied, "Anand is out of danger so, there's nothing to worry about, I'll come there, don't worry, it's really important."

Gautham continued, "Okay babes! Are you coming tomorrow to Esonic? Should I pick you up?"

She replied, "Yup, please pick me up Gautham."

He laughed and said, "Okay, good job, see you tomorrow at 10am."

She replied, "Hmmm....... Call me Bhabi not babes."

He continued, "Nah, I'll only call you babes! This way I love it."

She disconnected the phone call.

Kavita looks at her shockingly.

Amanda thought, "Damn! What have I done? Hope Ma hasn't heard anything, *Fingers crossed* "

Kavita exclaimed, "Anu, who were you talking to? And why did you say to the person to call me bhabi not babes? How's the person related to you?"

Ananya replied, "It was my best friend Ma, I was just kidding with the person."

Kavita continued, "Oh okay, I trust you."

Ananya nodded and smiled.

After 2hrs
The doctor came to them and exclaimed, "He regained his consciousness, you guys can meet him."

They got up and went inside the ICU.

Kavita said, "Anand, what happened?"

He replied, "Just an accident, Mumma."

Anand continued, "Mumma, can I talk to Ananya privately?"

Kavita nodded and she left from there.

Ananya sits near Anand. She caresses his face.

He said, "Don't worry, Nothing happened to me."

She replied, "I swear, I'll take revenge on Krish, who does he think of himself?"

He continued, "Calm down Jaan! Don't take revenge, he's your ex-boyfriend."

She continued, "I don't care, I only care about you, I really love you."

She kissed his forehead.

He replied, "love you too."

She continued, "Tomorrow, I'm gonna meet Gautham regarding Krish about Esonic to reduce his profit  but since Krish sent his man to kill me but you got stabbed, I'm gonna make Krish leave Esonic that's his punishment."

He replied, "Do whatever you want, I'm not gonna stop you, Jaan!"

Kavita comes in and said, "Anu, what were you talking with Anand? Tell me as well."

Ananya replied, "I'll tell you when time comes, Ma."

Ananya left from there and went to the doctor.

The doctor exclaimed, "What happened? Why are you here?"

She replied, "Doctor, when will Anand be discharged?"

Doctor continued, "Take him after 2 days, he's treatment is still going on."

She replied, "Thank you, Doctor."

The doctor nodded and she left from the doctors cabin.

A phone call came for Ananya. She picks it up.

She exclaimed, "Yes, who's this?"

Krish replied, "You forgot me too quickly, Anu."

She continued, "What do you want, Krish?"

He replied, "You're lucky, Anand got stabbed but my plan was for you."

She said, "Anand is far better than you, he understands me very well, you cheated me, bastard."

He replied, "Haha, very funny! Where's the document of Esonic? I need it."

She continued, "I'll never tell you even if  you force me, I hate you Krish, now face the consequences for your man stabbing Anand."

He replied, "What will you do? You can't kill me, Anu."

She said, "I can't do that but I'll blackmail you, wait and see."

Ananya disconnected the phone call.

Btw My partner  Tanu_Writes and I have started a new story named Enigma! Please do check it out! And give your votes and views! The story is in my partner's account! It's mystery and thriller! Here's the cover of the story!

So please do check it out!!

Your writer,
JB.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 382 10
Hey Guys have you ever thought about what would happen when your life is surrounded with darkness and one day a ray of hope, a light in your life com...
49.4K 2K 19
When life gives you second chance then believe in it and took it. There is already one person, your soulmate waiting for you. You just need to identi...
2.6K 238 16
Let's join the 𝓫𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓼𝓯𝓾𝓵 phase of the most adorably perfectly imperfect couple...... A fun filled tale alongwith loads of drama, humour, emot...
116K 6.9K 54
***this can be read as a general fiction**** (Plot is a little different so please give it a try. I hope you will like it). Everyone is not lucky to...