โœฐ ๐—ข๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ท๐˜‚๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ โฅ‡ ๏ฟฝ...

Galing kay _MeanYoongiii_

โคท ๐˜“๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ Higit pa

A C C I D E N T S
L I B R A R Y
Y O U R . N A M E
I T S . A . D E A L
S T A Y . A W A Y
W A L K I N G . H O M E
B O R I N G
M O V E . I N
I R R E S I S T I B L E
J O H N
F R I E N D S H I P S . A N D . L I E S
C O N F E S S I O N
L O O K . A T . M E
S O R R Y . I S . T H E . H A R D E S T . W O R D
A N G E L
R O M E O . A N D . J U L I E T
Y O U
D R E A M I N G
T H A T . G I R L
C O M E . I N
Y E L L O W . D U C K
R E S I S T
I . L O V E . Y O U
F I R S T . S N O W
S U R P R I S E S
P I N K
A N . A P P O I N T M E N T
S P I E S
W O U N D S & S C R A T C H E S
T H E . T R U T H
M A Y B E
O L D . P H O T O S
R O O M . 6 6
I C E . C R E A M
P H O N E . C A L L S
B U T T E R F L Y
N O T . O K A Y
C O N V E N I E N T . S T O R E
E L E V A T O R
M A K E . U P
F O R E V E R
๐Ÿฅ€

A . R E A S O N

1K 42 22
Galing kay _MeanYoongiii_

Minghao as the courteous person he happens to be, walked Soon-hee home safely.

The stars were their headlights guiding them to the right household.

Their way there was peaceful at first until Y/n decided to break the silence.

"8?" She muttered not sparing him a glance. "Mmhm..." The tall boy mumbled unbothered.

"I wanna ask you something!"

"Go ahead!"

"That Jisoo guy... Did he ask about my name?" The girl asked intensifying the agony.

"No? Why do you care about that guy?"

"I don't... I just dont want him to know..." She supports.

"Your name?" Minghao asked perplexed. Why wouldn't she want Joshua to know her name? Is it that bad? Why is it wrong? It's just a name after all.

"Yes..."

"Why don't you want him to know your name? It's just a name!" The boy was persistent towards his overall outlook.

"I-I just don't!" The girl attempt to dodge his question but Minghao figured it out.

"C'mon... You must have a reason..."

And the truth is Soon-hee had a reason but that reason had nothing to do with Minghao.

She planned to keep it inside of her and not inform anyone. Not even Jisoo.

"I don't!"

"You are lying!" Minghao could read her expressions with just a tiny glimpse.

"Oh Look! We are here!" The girl announced pointing at her house with a smile plastered on her face.

"You are unbelievable!"

"Thanks for taking me home!" The girl hugged her best friend tight before approaching the wooden door.

"So you are not gonna tell me?" He scoffed unwilling to comprehand his best friend's behavior.

"No!!!!"

"Aishhh! At least get in safely!" He shouted not moving a muscle. He wanted to be sure she invaded her home and locked twice before he makes his way back to the dorms.

"Araso!" Soon-hee assured Minghao and her hand fell on the handle. Slowly she made her way in and briefly waved at Minghao before disappearing.

Minghao looked at the door for a minute until he decided to leave as well.

The girl took the elevator and after that she tried to find her brother's apartment.

She unlocked the right door and as soon as she got in she threw her back onto the big table.

Walking down the hall to reach her room she heard a voice coming from her brother's room.

Slowly she stopped right outside his room.

"That's a big honor for me... Really!" He said and Soon-hee narrowed her eyebrows.

"Teaching to this school will be a chance of a lifetime, especially moving abroad. But... I... have some responsibilities here that I  need to take care of." Her brother explained and Soon-hee guiltily looked down.

She decided to stop eavesdropping and go to her room. For the rest of the night she didn't even got the chance to talk to her brother.

She was going to talk to him the next morning but as soon as she woke up and searched for him he was literally nowhere.

Soon-hee tried to dial his number but still he didnt answer. He must be busy she thought.

She was ready to get out but suddenly the door swung open revealing her brother.

"Oh hey! You woke up!" He said taking his jacket off while placing some paper bags onto the table.

"Yes! I was looking for you... I have to talk to you!" The girl announced capturing the small boy to pay attention.

"Um... What about? I am a little busy..." He said ready to invade the hallway.

"I decided to live in the dorms along with Minghao!"

Jihoon slowly turned around to look at his sister perplexed.

"Why?" He couldn't quite believe it as Soon-hee would never take such an impulsive decision.

"Because I thought about it... And I want to!"

"You heard me talking to the phone last night, didn't you?" Jihoon was fast enough to understand the girl without even her admitting it.

"No? I... I would never!" She tried to hide it although Jihoon knew the answer.

"Soon-hee you don't have to live in there if you don't want to! I will just decline the offer!" Jihoon tried to reassure her by caressing her arm.

"No! I wont allow this! Jihoon you will go. It's really important to you."

"But I can't leave you alone!" The man was ready to tear up. He loved his sister and was willing to give up everything for her.

"I am not alone! I will always have you no matter where you are... I also have Minghao. I have our parents even though they are not alive... Jihoon I will be alright. I promise!" Her eyes were glassy ready to release tears but she restrained every need she had to cry.

"You are the best sister I could ever ask for!" Jihoon trapped her in his embrace and closed his eyes.

"I love you!" He whispered while resting his head onto the crook of her neck.

"I love you more!" The girl giggled.

---------

Not after a long time Soon-hee was walking down the same old hallway until she finally found her locker.

She entered the password and as soon as she swung the door open she located the books in.

Slamming the door her eyes met the guy right next to the locker.

Jisoo...

"I cant believe it... We are locker neighbors!" He said leading the girl to narrow her eyebrows.

"That sounds ridiculous , please dont say it ever again!" Soon-hee cringed at the answer Joshua gave.

"Why so grumpy today? Did something happen?" The man asked baffled.

"Last time I checked we weren't friends!" Soon-hee didn't lose a chance to turn him down.

"Well, Baby steps!" The man winked and Soon-hee rolled her eyes.

"What do you want Jisoo?"
His hands landed on his locker and he swung it open.

"So... How many attempts do I have Shortie?"

"Attempts?" The girl didnt get the point.

"You know... attempts to assume your name!" He reminded her of that stupid deal and she giggled.

"3!"

"Oh so generous of you!"

"I know... so will you try? Or give up and accept the fact you are stupid?" She didn't lose a chance to make fun of him.

"I think I am ready... So... Lola!" He giggled as he knew that was not the right answer.

"So funny yeah! You should really think of being a comedian!"

"C'mon... Lola is a flirty name! Maybe I should call you that from now on" He winked and Soon-hee facepalmed her forehead

"Don't you dare, I will kill you with my thumb." She tried to walk past him but he followed her.

"Is it... Rumpelstiltskin!" Joshua continued joking around leading Soon-hee to have an urgent need to slap him.

"For a guy that dosen't like books I am impressed you even know Rumpelstiltskin!" The girl crossed her arms laying back.

"How many tries do I still have?" He teased her with a bite on his lips and Soon-hee rolled her eyes.

"You know Rumpelstiltskin but not how to count? You indeed are stupid when I hoped you were not..." She teased back and the guy scoffed.

"Why did you hope that?" The boy played back, biting his lips unconsciously.

"One, Jisoo! One more chance to get it." She said focusing her eyes on his luscious lips as she was ready to hear his last answer.

She was so sure he was not gonna get it for a weird reason.

"Soon-hee!" He smiled with an evil look at his eyes. He already knew he was right so his face was reflecting the exact same emotions he was feeling. The emotions of a winner.

Checking her out just to spot her reaction, his lips formed a lustimg smirk.

"Did you bite your tongue Lola! Or do you prefer your actual name?"

"How did you know?" Soon-hee tried to stay expressionless but her blood started boiling. How did he know? Did he ask Minghao? Minghao promised to keep his mouth shut so that wont be the answer.

"Well, I knew it from the first day in the cafeteria... I just totally forgot about it until yesterday night after you left!"

"How?"

"Well, Minghao screamed your name after he saw you! I didn't pay attention at first but it just popped up when I was about to sleep. Isn't that amazing Lola!"

"Stop calling me Lola!"

"Then Soon-hee?"

"Especially not Soon-hee!"

"Then how am I supposed to call you?"

"What about not calling me at all!"

"Nah... That's won't be fun!"

The truth is that the boy was so sad that he was going to lose but last night when he laid down his bed and closed his eyes the memory of Minghao escaped and his smirk grew wider.

He was sure he was going to lose but he didn't after all.

"You lost shortie!" He smiled wider at the annoyed girl.

"I am waiting for my apology! Take your time! I will be waiting!" He winked at her passing her by. The girl turned around staring at his back.

Unbelievable.

She wanted to kill Minghao although she knew it wasn't even his fault.

Now she has to apologies to that dumb doof!

-----------

ᴬ/ⁿ:

ᴴᵉʸ ᵍᵘʸˢˢˢ...

ᴵ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈⁿ'ᵗ ᶠⁱⁿᵈ ˢᵒᵐᵉ ᶠʳᵉᵉ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ʸᵉˢᵗᵉʳᵈᵃʸ ᵗᵒ ᵘᵖᵈᵃᵗᵉ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵇᵒᵒᵏ ˢᵒ ᴵ ᵃᵐ ᵈᵒⁱⁿᵍ ⁱᵗ ʳⁱᵍʰᵗ ⁿᵒʷ.

ᵀʰᵃⁿᵏˢ ᶠᵒʳ ᵍⁱᵛⁱⁿᵍ ᵃ ᵗʳʸ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵇᵒᵒᵏ ᵃⁿᵈ ᴹʳ. ᴴᵒⁿᵍ ᴶⁱˢᵒᵒ ᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ʰᵉ ᵗᵒᵗᵃᵗˡˡʸ ᵈᵉˢᵉʳᵛᵉˢ ⁱᵗ. ᴴᵉ ᵐⁱᵍʰᵗ ᵗᵘʳⁿ ᵒᵘᵗ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ ʳᵉᵃˡˡʸ ᶠˡⁱʳᵗʸ ˢᵒ ᴵ ᵃᵐ ˢᵒʳʳʸ ⁱᶠ ʰᵉ ⁱˢ ᵗᵒᵒ ᵐᵘᶜʰ ᵃᶠᵗᵉʳ ˢᵒᵐᵉ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳˢ.

ᴰⁱᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵉʳ? ᵂⁱˡˡ ˢᵒᵒⁿ⁻ʰᵉᵉ ᵍᵒ ᵃⁿᵈ ˡⁱᵛᵉ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᴴᵃᵒ ⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵈᵒʳᵐˢ? ᵂⁱˡˡ ᴶᵒˢʰᵘᵃ ᶜᵒᵐᵉ ᶜˡᵒˢᵉʳ ᵗᵒ ˢᵒᵒⁿ⁻ʰᵉᵉ ⁱᶠ ˢʰᵉ ᵈᵒᵉˢ ˡⁱᵛᵉ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᴹⁱⁿᵍʰᵃᵒ?

ʸᵒᵘ ʷⁱˡˡ ᵗᵃᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵃⁿˢʷᵉʳˢ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵈᵃʸ.

ᵀʰᵃⁿᵏ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃᵍᵃⁱⁿ... ⱽᵒᵗᵉ ⁱᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵐʸ ᵇᵒᵒᵏ ᵃⁿᵈ ᶜᵒᵐᵐᵉⁿᵗ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵒᵖⁱⁿⁱᵒⁿ. ᴵ ʳᵉᵃˡˡʸ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ʳᵉᵃᵈⁱⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶜᵒᵐᵐᵉⁿᵗˢ.

ˢᵉᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵒᵒⁿ <³

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

3.5K 180 10
๐™ฐ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐š˜๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š–๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ๐š’๐šŠ : - ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š•๐š˜๐šœ๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š‹๐š’๐š•๐š’๐š๐šข ๐š๐š˜ ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ๐š—๐šŽ๐š  ๐š–๐šŽ๐š–๐š˜๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ, ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐š’...
115K 2K 29
โ› ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ก๐™ ๐™š๐™ง โœ [ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ! ] โ–ธ ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐š๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฌ โ–ธ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ, ๐š๐ง๏ฟฝ...
1.1K 52 22
minghao x jun seventeen Enemies to lovers ๐Ÿ’‹