My Flower Girl | Yejisu FF [✓]

_franxxx tarafından

Living in a place that your sister found love on shouldn't be a problem. It wasn't at first for a bubbly and... Daha Fazla

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 1

3.9K 139 30
_franxxx tarafından

College. The stage where we have our first taste of adulthood. This is the time in which we move out of the care of our parents and start the long process of talking care of ourselves and adapting to the new lifestyle. It might be terrifying at first, but we learn to grow with it as we try to pursue our dreams. Getting more mature as we experience new things in life.

That's what Lia is going through. She graduated from highschool not long ago and finally decided on leaving for college. Most people take time to decide on whether they should go to college. Some even take a year to fully make a decision. But not Lia. As soon as she finished highschool she immediately made up her mind on going to college.

That means leaving for another place, leaving the place where you grew up and leaving your memories there. But it's all for the sake of her pursuing her dream.

"My baby Lia is leaving for college." Lia's mother hugged her.

"I'm not a baby anymore mom." Lia said as she hugged her mother back.

"Have you packed everything Lia?"

"Yes ma, everything is all set."

"Group hug everyone!" Her sister yelled and reached for her mother and little sister.

The family of three then did a group hug letting their emotions out.

"Too bad your dad isn't here to see you off for college Lia." Her mother utter mid crying.

"It's okay ma. I'll come visit here when he comes back from work." Lia replied as she wiped her tears.

A sound of a honk blared outside making the small family hug end.

"Nayeon eonnie is already outside ma. I should go."

"Okay dear remember to eat healthy food while you're there okay?"

"I'll be the healthiest student there for sure ma." Lia smiled at her mother and flexed her arms.

"I'll be going then."

Lia then took her backpack and pulled her luggage and started walking towards their front door. As she turned the knob she stopped from the sudden call of her sister.

"Lia! Wait up!" Her sister called.

"What Jeongyeon eonnie?"

"Okay. I know you have no place to stay while you're there yet." her sister paused and took a piece of paper in her pocket." So here." Her sister took the piece of paper and gave it to her.

Lia furrowed her eyebrows.

"What is this eonnie?" Lia asked.

"Just go to this place there's a boarding house in it. I already informed the owner for your arrival so just go there and say that you're my sister and all is good."

Lia looked at the piece of paper which has an address of the said boarding house written on it.

"What about the rent? Is it expensive?"

"Well about that. I dont really remember, but I do remember that the owner is a guy so just go there I'm sure the owner would give you the price for the rent."

"Sure eonnie thanks for this." Lia smiled at her sister and hugged her one last time.

The sound of a car honked again making Lia end their hug and hustle up on going outside.

"I should go outside eonnie. Your girlfriend might lose her patience."

"She won't. Don't worry, because if she does she'll be punished tonight." Jeongyeon looked at her sister with a sly smile while wiggling her eyebrows.

"Yah! Eonnie you're gross!"

"What? I was mentioning that I'll scold her later if she does get pissed."

Jeongyeon laughed at her sister and pat her sisters head.

"Now go she might actually leave you behind."

Lia then rapidly opened the door to go outside. As she got outside she saw the gray colored car her eonnie's girlfriend owns.

She walked towards the car and opened the back door to put all her stuff in. After putting all her stuff at the backseat she opened the front door where a frowning bunny awaits her.

"What took you so long?" Nayeon asked Lia.

"Uhm. Jeongyeon eonnie talked to me before I got out eonnie." Lia said avoiding eye contact with older girl.

Nayeon sighed in frustration. "What exactly did she want to talk about with you that made me wait here for almost 20 minutes?"

"She gave me this." Lia uttered showing the piece of paper that her sister gave to her.

"Oh. I see she's recommending the boarding house where I first met her." Nayeon smiled as she reminisced the first time she met her girlfriend.

"Wait. She never told that to me."

"Well she probably kept that a secret until now." Nayeon paused as she started to put the key on the keyhole.

"You might actually meet your true match there."

"I'm not ready for those kind of stuff eonnie."

The car then started making Lia straighten her body.

"Okay enough with the yapping. Put your seat belt on."

Lia followed what the older girl ordered and buckled her seat belt. Not long after that. The car started moving.

As they drove towards the freeway Lia for the last time took a glimpse of all the places she would not see for until she finishes college, well until she visits back. Going passed them made her feel somewhat disheartened.

Seeing all the place she went to growing up made her chest tighten as her emotions started to swell up. But she stopped herself from crying, she literally just cried before she got out of her house.

"If you wanna cry go on I wont stop you."

"I'm not gonna cry eonnie."

"You sure? Because your eyes says otherwise." The older girl teased.

"Okay maybe I do wanna cry. But I won't."

"Sure. It'll be a long ride though so I suggest you go to sleep to pass the time Lia."

Lia only hummed in response to the older girl as she tried to rest closing her eyes.

Soon enough she ended up dozing off.

----

"Wakey wakey baby Lia." Nayeon poked Lia's cheeks trying to wake her up. Which worked as Lia's eyes started to flicker open.

"Are we here eonnie?" Lia asked the older girl.

"We are but we're not in the boarding house yet."

Lia rubbed her eyes and looked outside the window. It's already dark.

"What time is it eonnie?" Lia asked the older girl.

Nayeon then looked at her watch.

"It's 8 PM. We're close though so just stay awake."

Lia only nodded in response to Nayeon.

While they rode around the city. Lia couldn't help but feel overwhelmed. Lia has no experience with the city life. It might be night time already but there are still so many people roaming around the streets. Totally different from their lifestyle back at her home. The sparkling and glowing lights of different shops and billboards got Lia very astonished. She have yet to see any of these from where she lives. Sure there are also shops there, but not the same as this one.

After a long ride around the city they arrive in front of a flower shop?

"Eonnie I thought you were taking me to a boarding house?" Lia asked Nayeon.

"This is the boarding house, well it's above it. But technically this is the boarding house."

"So do I just go in there or are you going with me?"

"Of course you go in alone silly, you're not a child anymore Lia." Nayeon chuckled at Lia causing Lia to pout.

"What about you eonnie? Aren't you tired? You should stay and rest here for now." Lia said. Nayeon smiled towards Lia and went out of the car.

"I'll be okay Lia. I still have work back home."

"But isn't that dangerous? Driving at night while you're tired?"

"It's not dangerous if you drive safely, and I'm not tired. I'm feeling so energetic. Now go in before the owner closes his shop." Nayeon insisted and pushed Lia towards the shop.

"Drive safely okay eonnie?"

"I'll drive safely." Nayeon paused and held her chin. "Hey you know what. Your sister and I will call you once I arrive back home. Make sure you answer." Lia nodded in reply.

Nayeon then started the ignition of the car and slowly moved away from Lia. She waved goodbye towards the car and looked at it until it's out of sight.

"Hwang's Flower Shop. A very minimalistic name for a flower shop, if I say so myself." Lia uttered as she looked at the sign in front of the shop.

"Who are you? And what are doing in front my shop?" Someone suddenly speaks out from behind Lia, startling her.

Lia by instinct immediately looked behind her.

As she turned she saw a slightly tall girl with an ash gray hair color, and a very distinct cat like feature in her eyes.

She couldn't talk as she froze and just blatantly stared at the taller girl in front of her.

'I thought the owner is a man?'

----

a/n: tell me how y'all feel about the first chapter and hope y'all like it. Don't forget to vote 😊.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

104K 4.2K 37
Ryujin is your average almost 18 year old. She's craving that excitement and freedom that comes with being older and is looking for more in life. Her...
439K 12.3K 41
Yeji, together with her friends, went to Jeju Island to celebrate their college graduation. While having a good time and living her life to the fulle...
14.6K 707 28
An AU where Hwang Yeji is the Student Council President and Shin Ryujin is the Head Photojournalist of their university paper. "Can we stay like this...
46K 1.8K 55
her, it's always been her. Shin Ryujin. Hwang Yeji worked at a small cafe shop near at her house. Shin Ryujin was a successful soloist in an industry...