Dawn of Motorsports: Street S...

By Soloi5t

Then this More

CHAPTER 1 - Back to the Game
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24 - Come to the End

CHAPTER 18

2 0 0
By Soloi5t

We went to the rendezvous point Kokoro told us to wait at. "Been a while since we've gone abroad, huh?" Shizaki said. "Yeah." I muttered.

"Anyway, let's see how my wife-y doing." I gave Tsugumi a call. It's about, 9pm here, Tsugumi's usually asleep at this point. The phone rang, until someone picked up.

"H-hello?" A faint voice answered.

"Hello, Tsugumi, It's me Joseph," I greeted.

"Oh, hey, Hun. What's up?" She replied.

"I'm in Japan now, expect to see me later, sorry if I disturb your sleep".

"That's great. It's okay. Great you're back here all fine".

"Now go back to sleep, you know how you are when you lack sleep, nighty night," I hung up.

"That's a relief," I sighed.

Few minutes later, Skrrrt! Kokoro's sunshine Pagani Huayra BC stopped right beside us. Srrrrrr... The drivers' window slid open. "Oh-hey. I'm sorry. My pilot accidentally turned on the anti-theft system again then panicked, thus forgot telling you men and women. Dammit, Michael!"

I was startled by her strange sentences. I got it, but it was just.. bizarre.

"And sorry for being late. There are so many crowds along the way. Super Promotion - event you would join if these chaos didn't happen - has been started".

"So uhh, what do we do now? Do we just slip in, like try to register midway through?" I asked.

"Hehe, no worries, I've already heard your crew name and new names, so I've already pre registered you into the event." Kokoro explained. "So you guys better hurry." She added.

"But what about our cars?" Shizaki asked. "You can't use your cars for now, it'll be instantly recognized, instead, go to my garage, there's a large variety of cars there, from Toyota to Mercedes, choose any." Kokoro offered.

"Just tell the guard there that you're told by Miss Tsurumaki to bring her car, and he'll give you the keys, if he doesn't, give me a call." Kokoro continued.

"Cool! Miss Kokoro had registered us! We also get free cars again! What a life," Ken expressed after Kokoro left.

Eirine filled, "By the way, Kokoro doesn't know our namesakes yet. Which means..."

"We've been registered with our African names...?" I continued awkwardly.

"If so, then that's a bruh moment." I said. I gave Kokoro a confirmation call. "So uh, what names do you exactly register us as?" I asked.

"Oh, i heard from Hana that your new crew is Warrior's Path, and i registered your names using your new names, here check it out." Kokoro gave me a list.

Shizaki: Abioye
Joseph: Jojo
Ken: Kwanza
Hana: Makena
Eirine: Tatenda

Bruh, they really are African names.

"They're beautiful, aren't they?" Kokoro referred to the backup names.

"It's great. Wish I had enough money to bring my whole family there," Ken dreamed.

"Every name has beautiful meanings. I'll take it," Shizaki reacted positively.

"Nice," Hana complimented Kokoro's choices.

"In the jungle, the mighty jungle--" Eirine sang with her cracked voice.

"Jojo? Oh yeah, Kokoro! You're the bomb," I was the happiest of them all.

"Haha! Glad you like it!" Kokoro felt proud.

Hiatus happened. Later, Hana had a small speech for Bushido, "We didn't use namesakes, but still have to hold virtues of Bushido".

"True. With them we'll be better at racing. Especially now, when winning is a must," Shizaki continued.

I saw their hopeful faces. My closed heart opened up, "I apologize for being ignorant. It seems you want to make Eve honored, true?"

"Not just Eve, but Bushido. Warrior's Path," Eirine enlightened.

"Well then, shall we do our bests." I continued.

So we took taxis to Kokoro's penthouse, where all her cars are stored. We then were greeted by the guard. "Ah, its you guys, Miss Tsurumaki's acquaintances, yes?" He said.

"Yeah, we're here to pick up cars." We said. "Right this way." The guard guided us to Kokoro's multi-million dollar garage.

"This is it guys, car heaven is here."

Thuck! Thuck! Thuck! Projecting lights brightened the vast room. Collections of cars in every country, brand, and series, and color lined up perfectly in a space that was as large as an airport. "Miss Kokoro said she had prepared five vehicles for you, here we are," The guard showcased five variety of four-wheel vehicles.

2006 Ford GT (painted like 1969 Ford GT40)

2006 Pontiac GTO

2009 Porsche 911 Turbo (997)

2008 BMW Z4 M Coupe (E85)

2012 Chevrolet Corvette C6

"Well well, come to me!" I looked at the 5 cars. "It's been a while since i drove any fast car, im taking the Ford GT baby!" I chose.

"I'll go with the GTO, it suits my personality." Ken chose.

"I'll go with the Porsche, really goes with my elegant-ness." Eirine chose.

"I'll go with that nice Z4 roadster, real nice and sleek." Hana chose.

"Guess my only choice is the C6, guess leaders choose last. I like that car anyway, i hope she takes cares of her cars." Shizaki made the last pick.

"Good, good. Now, you better go to Super Promotion. Miss Kokoro said the showdown started at 10.30 p.m, which means one hour from now," The security instructed.

Brrrrrrrt.... Huge garage doors rolled upwards, opened a path to the exit wide. 100 metre rising slope connected the underground with the outdoors.

Grrrrrroo! Grrrrro! Grrrooooooooeee... Shizaki took the lead with his burning Chevrolet Corvette C6, guided Warrior's Path to the showdown venue.

Vruuuu! Vrrrrru! Vrrruuuuuuueeee.... Hana with metallic BMW Z4 M Coupe followed her leader to fight on the track, holding Bushido in her attitude.

Vroom! Vrrooom! Vrrooooooo... Eirine with lemon Porsche 911 Turbo drove behind her crew members with full of vigor to strive to win.

Rrrrrrooa! Rrrrroa! Rrrrroooooooaaaa.... Ken with golden Pontiac GTO tailed his long-lasting colleagues who always give their effort to support him.

It's my turn now. Time to shine and achieve our main goal. Expose the culprit behind our incidents. Ford GT...

Vrrrrap! Vrrrrap! Vrrrrrap! Vrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaa.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 37 26
โ๐…๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ โž ยท ยท โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ยท๐–ฅธยท โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ยท ยท A Street Racing Au where the popular street racer, Megumi Fushigur...
123K 2K 47
^* just some Landoscar stories, Some smut, some fluff, some angsty. Not many angst I'll cry myself ^*
21.7K 527 17
หš เผ˜*เณƒเผ„ She was his adrenaline rush. Not the fancy cars, guns, or bullets. Her. And somehow he couldn't help himself. He wanted to be with her even...
78.2K 391 28
yeah its what the title says