Corruption// Joshua [COMPLETE...

By jcaratseventeen

18+๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšซ SPECIAL WARNING : READ AT YOUR OWN RISK Y/N x JOSHUA Started : 25/5/2020 Ended : 2/8/2020 Editing don... More

A/N
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
BONUS +1
BONUS +2
BONUS +3
A/N : comment here
Author's thoughts

29

16.1K 320 195
By jcaratseventeen

I'm joking yall how can I end it like that pfft...

"Mom has been asking about you to come to visit her," you look up from your phone and look at him who's getting ready for bed.

You slept in his room everyday now because you do not want to disturb Sophea's bedtime and Joshua bought her a baby cot so you're both not worried if she might fall from the bed.

"She missed me? More than she missed you? Awhh," you teased him and his face turns sour.

"Forget it," he laid down beside you and faced the other way, his back facing you.

"I'm joking Joshuaaa," you hugged him from behind and he pulled you on top of him.

"Let's go to LA, it's time for your parents to meet Sophea," you agreed to him and he smiled.

"Glad your parents didn't kill me,"

You bring Joshua and Sophea to meet your parents and of course, they were surprised to see you return with a grandchild but they were happy anyway.

They didn't have any problem since they've known Joshua since you were friends and he discussed with your father about your job in the states.

Your father agreed to let you stay in Korea with Joshua but you must go to your company once a month to see how it's doing.

"Why would they? They loved you,"

"Are you sure?" He hesitated and you kissed his cheeks.

"Joshua look at me, it's not your fault okay?" He nodded and you smiled.

You know he always blamed himself for the reason you got pregnant too early.

"Let's go to LA next week,"

_________________________________

"Yah Jeonghan, stop making weird faces, she doesn't like it," Seungcheol said to Jeonghan.

Sophea sits on Jeonghan's lap and she just stared at Jeonghan when he makes faces to her.

"What do you know? She pays attention to me," he sticks his tongue out to Seungcheol.

"Yeah she might be thinking 'when will this uncle stop bothering me'," Dino said and Jeonghan is pissed.

He gave Sophea to Joshua and he crossed his arms, feeling angry. Everyone laughed and teased him.

You were happy when everyone decided to gather at this house once a week because they said that they wanted Sophea to be familiar with them.

Joshua's sitting on the living room carpet to play with her since she's on the stage of trying to learn to stand up on her own.

"Can't believe Joshua's a father now," Jun said and everyone nodded.

"I know right, even I couldn't believe I have a daughter," Joshua said while holding Sophea's hand to support her to stand but she eventually falls into his arms.

"It suits you," Jeonghan compliments him.

His face is happy when he heard what Jeonghan said.

"Sophea has more of your features on her than y/n," woozi said observing you both.

"Sophea likes Joshua more than she likes me," you said to everyone.

"Really?" All of them didn't believe what they just heard.

"Totally, if she's crying and Joshua carries her up, she'll stop within seconds," you rolled your eyes and Joshua smiled.

After a while of talking, you looked at wonwoo and mouthed something.

He shook his head disagreeing with you.

Being a good friend you are, you smiled at him.

"Wonwoo don't you think it's the time everyone knows?" You said it out loud and everyone turns to look at wonwoo.

'I hate you' wonwoo mumbled to you and you laughed.

"About what? Wonwoo, tell us," Mingyu urge him.

"I can tell them later," he scoffed and looks at his phone.

"Jeon Wonwoo, tell us right now," Seungcheol demands.

"He has a girlfriend," you said one sentence, and everyone gasps.

"Daebak," seungkwan said with one of his hands covering his mouth.

"Who's the lucky girl?" Jun nudge over him and his face starts to turn red from the embarrassment.

"Park Min Soo," he finally admits and everyone cheered for him because he's dating one of the famous girls during your high school years.

"Everyone's in a relationship, I should end my single life now," mingyu said after a long silence.

Laughter filled the living room when everyone heard what mingyu said.

Sophea then started crying because it was too loud and she holds Joshua tightly.

"Okay okay let's get you to bed,"

_________________________________

"Hi mom," Joshua said to his mom before she pulls her into a hug.

"Sweetheart welcome home," her gaze shifted to you and she hugs you.

"Y/n dear, I missed you so much,"

"I missed you too mom," she then noticed the small person in your arms.

"Who's this?"

"Her name is Sophea," you stopped before looking at Joshua and he nodded to gesture you to continue.

"Hong,"

"My grandchild?" She asked in disbelief.

"I guess she is?"

"She's so cute, hye Sophea," she holds Sophea's small hands and caressed her cheeks.

"She gets that from me," Joshua said proudly.

"You're in big trouble Joshua Hong," his mom pulled his ear dragging him into the house.

"Ow, mom what was that for?" He rubs his red ears.

"What are you thinking about getting her pregnant at this age?" She smacks Joshua's arms a few times and you hold her hand to stop her.

"Mom, it's not Joshua's fault, it's mine,"

"You don't have to protect him, dear," you give Sophea to Joshua before holding both of mom's hand.

"I'm not protecting him, I'm fine anyways and happy," she sighed and Joshua looks at her trying to gain sympathy.

"You must be tired, go and put your things in your room," she said before going to the kitchen.

Joshua brings your things to his room and you put Sophea on the bed before walking to him.

"What's with the long face?" You hold his face to look at you.

"Mom's angry with me,"

"No, she's not, I'll talk to her about this okay?" He nodded.

"Come here," he bends his body and rested his face on your shoulder.

"We can go to the beach tomorrow and have fun," you said to him while patting his back.

"Okay let's do that," he mumbled on your shoulder.

"Now let's go meet your mom downstairs,"

You let go of him and wanted to walk to the bed to get Sophea but Joshua holds your arm before pulling you into another hug.

"I love you," he kissed your forehead and you peck his lips.

"I love you too,"

I'm so soft imagining Joshua as a father to his daughter. Vote and comment!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

357K 7.5K 106
Yoh bruhs. I just want to spread my hopeless imaginations to my fellow carats and kpoppers!!! YEAY!!! Status: Closed Cover by: Riah Start: November 2...
71.2K 881 41
๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก ๐—™๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—› ๐— ๐—˜๐— ๐—•๐—˜๐—ฅ โžช แดษชแด…ษดษชษขสœแด› สแดœ ------------------------------ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐šŽ๐š ๐šŽ๐šก๐š™๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šœ, ๐š๐š’๏ฟฝ...
21K 787 22
Title says it all...
16K 170 34
"๐‘ต๐’๐’˜ ๐‘ฐ ๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’˜ ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’๐’†..." ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค...