Sun Mere Hamsafar (MANAN)

By Taniya002

This is the story of our favorite couple Manan😘😘. Manik and Nandini gets their dream wedding. Their life w... More

Character Sketch Part 1
Character Sketch Part 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
New Cover
Chapter 7
New Members
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
One more character
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Heartbreaking News πŸ’”πŸ’”
NOTE
Good News
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
NOTE
Story Alert

Chapter 24

2.8K 210 8
By Taniya002

Writer's POV.....

Manik and Nandini came back home with Neel. They made Neel sleep in his room and they came and sat on the couch of the dining room.

Manik: Nandini kya tumhe lagta hain ki Cabir ayega??

Nandini: Wo zarur ayega Manik. Don't worry.

Suddenly they heard a voice from the door step.

Voice: Are aise kaise nahi ata??

They looked towards the door and saw the same man with beard and mustache who came to take Maira with him. But the difference is that day he came alone but today he came with someone special. And that someone special is none other than Maira. Manan stood up seeing them. Maira ran towards them and Manik took her on his arms and showered her with lots of kisses and hugs. Same was the case with Nandini.

They looked at the man who was smiling seeing them.

Nandini: Are why are you standing there?? Come na.

Manik: Aap yaha??

Nandini: Manik is this the way to speak with guests??

Man: Are it's okay. Ab ye mujhse aise baat nahi karega to aur kisse karega??

Both looked at him puzzled. The man smiled and started removing his beard and moustache which were false.

Manik/Nandini: Cabir!!!!!

Cabir: Yes, it's me.

Nandini: Matlab us din bhi tum aye the??

Cabir: Yes madam.

Manik: Saale tujhe to main aaj nahi chorne wala.

Nandini: Manik no sworeing. Maira is there.

Manik: Sorry. But Cabir tu Maira ko kaise janta hain?? I mean who is she??

Cabir: Are iske liye hi to main yaha aya hu.

Nandini: Matlab??

Cabir: Matlab yeh hain ki.....

He took Maira on his arms.

Cabir: Maira....maine aap se kaha tha na ki aapko main aaj aapko ek bohot important thing dene wala hu??

She just bobbed her head with a smile. He also smiled and looked towards Manan.

Cabir: Manik Nandini main aaj yaha tumhe bhi ek bohot kimti chiz dene wala hu.

Manik: Kimti chiz??

Cabir: Hmm. Aur wo chiz hain yeh. Maira.

Nandini: Cabir what are you trying to say??

Cabir: I want to say that Maira tum dono ki beti hain. Your blood. Your symbol of love. Maira Manik Malhotra. Wo mari nahi hain. Zinda hain aur tumhare saamne hain. Just like me.

Hearing him Manan were rooted to their places. They lacked of words.

Cabir: Maira they are your parents. Tumhare asli mumma papa.

She was a small girl but not too small to not understand the meaning of parents which she lacked till date. Tears automatically started rolling from her eyes. Cabir put her down. She slowly made her way towards her parents.

She stood in front of Nandini who was looking at her without blinking her eyes.

Maira: Mumma.....

They were already fighting with many emotions and now hearing her voice they were bewildered. Seeing them Cabir cleared their doubts.

Cabir: Uska vocal operation hua hain. Ab wo bilkul thik hain. Aur acche se baat bhi kar sakti hain.
         Nandini dekho kaise dekh rahi hain wo tumhe. Usko tumhari bohot zarurat hain.

That's it. Nandini bend on her knees in front of her and took her on a motherly hug.

Nandini: Meri bacchi....meri Maira....mumma ne aapko bohot miss kiye baby....I missed you....my baby....

She started kissing her madly. Everyone was in tears. Manik also fall on his knees in front of them.

Manik: Papa....ke paas....nahi aoege??

She looked at him and crashed on his arms.

Maira: Papa.....

.

................................................
......................

After some family time all settled on the couch with Maira in Nandini's lap.

Manik: Cabir pata nahi main kya bolu....I....I don't have any words to thank you. Tune jo kuch bhi kiya hain humare liye wo....

Cabir: Nandini mujhe lagta hain ki ab mujhe jana chahiye.

Nandini: Kyun??

Cabir: Are kyun kya?? Ye ab mera dost nahi raha na.

Manik: Kya bakwas kar raha hain tu....

Cabir: Bakwas main nahi tu kar raha hain. Koi apne dost ko thank you bolta hain kya??

Manik: Sorry.

Cabir: Dekha....firse sorry....

Manik: Galti ho gai. Ab main kuch nahi kahunga. Khush??

Cabir: Bohot.

They both smiled and hugged each other.

Manik: Accha ab bata. Ye sab kab?? Kaise??

Cabir: Sab bataunga. But baku sab kaha hain??

Manik: Ek minute. Main call karta hu.

Cabir: But don't tell anything about me.

Meantime Neel came downstairs rubbing his eyes. When he saw Maira he became very happy.

Neel: Didi.....

All looked at him. He came running.

Nandini: Don't run baby. You are not well.

Manik took him on his arms.

Neel: Papa aap laye didi ko??

Manik: No baby. Maine nahi chachu laye hain.

Neel looked at Cabir.

Neel: Cabir chachu.....

Cabir: Are wah, Neel to mujhe pehchanta hain.

Neel: Maine pictures dekha hain aapka.

Cabir: Oo. To ab aap kaise ho??

Neel: Accha hu.

Maira: Neel.....

Neel was literally shocked hearing his name from her as he remembered that she was unable to speak. Seeing him like that Manik understood his condition.

Manik: Baby didi can speak now. And there is one more thing we want to tell you.

Manik looked at Nandini. She nodded her head at confirmation.

Manik: Baby Maira di na sach me hi aap ki di hain.

Neel: I know it papa. Wo mujhse bari hain. Isiliye hi to main unhe didi bulata hu.

Manik: Mera matlab ki Maira di humari hi beti hain. Aapka sach much ka didi hain wo.

Hearing this his eyes went wider.

Neel: Sacchi papa??

Manik: Yes my baby.

He went near her and hugged her. She also reciprocated. The most happy were Manik and Nandini seeing their kids together happy.

After some time Alya, Dhruv, Mukti and Zubain also came.

Mukti: Kya hua Manik?? Itni urgently kyun bulaya??

Dhruv: Ha buddy sab.....

His voice was cut seeing the person in front of him whom everyone didn't saw by now.

Alya: What happened Dhruv??

Dhruv: Cabir.....

Meanwhile everyone saw him who was already looking at them. Everyone stood there still.

Cabir: Ab waha khare hi rahoge ya phir aoge bhi. Kabse khara hu yaar.

As if they were waiting for this only. Mukti, Dhruv and Alya hugged him as a group hug.

Mukti: Stupid, idiot, duffer kaha chala gaya tha tu?? Pata hain humnectujhe kitna miss kiya??

Manik: Are wah, yeh sahi hain. Matlab ab mera koi value hi nahi raha?? Mere bina hi group hug??

Cabir spread his hand indicating him to join them. Without wasting any time he also joined them. It was not just a hug, it was the new start of their friendship and the new start of FAB5.

To be continued.........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 109K 65
****Can be read as a general fiction. If you want an arrange marriage tale with humor, emotions and love, hop in right away**** Love is supposed to b...
476K 22.4K 74
(this was my very first story few years back when i was an immature so read at your own riskπŸ˜‚ childish story ) As the story name suggests its a stor...
94.9K 9.3K 57
#6 in Lifestory out of ~10K stories (June, 2021) When THE Nandini Murthy met Manik F*CKBOI Malhotra, during her undergrad days in New York, it was th...
108K 5.4K 36
Her calm creates chaos in him His behaviour is something she can't tolerate but they don't know when they become part of each other's life and all...