My Bestfriend's Bestfriend

By barbie_lisa

Who will you choose? Your first love that broke you , but lately they realize that they're inlove with you b... More

CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
*ATTENTION*
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
New Story
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
Chapter 13
NOT AN UPDATE
Yahoooooo!
⚠️SPOILER⚠️
CHAPTER 14

Chapter 1

15.8K 241 27
By barbie_lisa

Lisa's POV

Kringgggg~~

I woke up and turn off the alarm clock. I stretch my arm.

" ughhh! im still sleepy " i mumble rubbing my eyes .

This is the day that we will attend the Award Show we will perform our newest song ' How You Like That '.

I got up and do my routine , take a shower , feed my lovely cats , and change , and now im ready to go.

I heared a knock.

" lisaaayaa? are you ready we are going now " i heard jisoo unnie .

" yeah unnie wait im coming " i said and grab my bag , i kiss my cats and bid them goodbye.

" bye-byeee~ wait for mommy ok? " i used my baby voice while rubbing leo's fur.

I got up and open the door to see Jisoo unnie leaning the wall near my room .

" Unnie? why are you still here? " i said and close my door , while walking towards her .

" I'm waiting for you , Jennie and Chaeyoung is in the car already " she said lingking her arms with me.

We are walking near to thr car , I let Jisoo unnie first , I sat and close the door. We are off to the our destination. I let out a sigh and rest my head on the window and close my eyes.

Irene's POV

" UNNIEEEEE WAKE UPPP WE'RE GOING TO BE LATEEE " Wendy shout that made me startled.

" Yahhhh! do you really need to shout?! " i said fixing my hair and got up ready to smack this idiot.

But she ran laughing before i even smack her. Aishhh that daughter of mine their all stubborn especially that bear.

I go to the bathroom and take a shower . Were going to perform today and Im not even excited , i hope i can enjoy today.

I finish and change ready to go , i close my door and go to the living room just to see Seulgie and Wendy bickering.

" ok ok! thats enough " i said pulling their ear . I hear them hiss so i tightend the hold of their ear.

" Unniee unnieee~ stopppp " they said tapping my hand , i let go of their ear and pout looking at me .

" Unnieee~ it hurtt~ " the bear said rubbing her ear . And wendy nod and rub her ear too.

" Ok Kajaa , were late already " i said yeri and joy run to the car like a monkey , I shook my head.

I go to the car and sat , i close the door, and i rest a bit .

' I hope this turn out great ' i thought closing my eyes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.3K 2K 66
[COMPLETE] [JENLISA AND CHAESOO FANFICTION STORY] [TAGLISH STORY] Do you believe in Love at First Sight? Well, in this story. You should believe. Unb...
116K 2.7K 33
A/N: Jenlisa version of For You. Published: Feb. 10, 2020 Intro: What are the things you are willing to sacrifice for someone you love? Are you willi...
1M 29K 48
II π’”π’Šπ’ˆπ’† π’„π’“π’šπ’„π’“π’š π’Œπ’‚ π’π’‚π’π’ˆ THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect and do not adapt and republish. Lisa g!p St...
261K 7.8K 23
Will Lisa find herself in an unexpected situation of falling in love with the person she thought she was supposed to loathe? ** This is actually my f...