First Impressions

By King_Nykki

27 year-old city councilwoman Onika Tanya Maraj is running for Governor. As she was making a speech there was... More

Running for Governor
The Marine
Threats
Bodyguard
Speech
Attempted
Election Day (Part I)
Election Day (Part II)
At the Mall
Caught
A Family? (Part II)
Solo
Talk to Me
Official
Merry Christmas... Happy Birthday
State Dinner Goes Left
Terrorist In Cali
Forgiving (Part I)
Forgiving (Part II)
Better Judgement
Much Love
Helping Jay
Making the Commute
Gaming Enters Reality
Alyssa vs. Solo
The Weekend (Part I)
The Weekend (Part II): Matthew
Perfect the Way You Are
The Best of Many (Part I): First Date
Lovers in Los Angeles
Our Type of Love
Made from Passion & Pleasure
Welcoming Makiah
Explosion Released Lucifer
Once a Marine Always a Marine
Finding Out Truths
Biological
How Many?
We Need YOU
The Talk
The Best of Many (Part II): Halo
The Best of...
...A Nightmare
Subconscious
I'm Not Alright
Thank You
Finally Home
Drinks, Drugs and Vows
After Marriage
Free
Agent Knowles' Anger & Frustrations
The Interactions & Reactions of Malia

A Family? (Part I)

4.8K 276 45
By King_Nykki

Onika

    After Beyoncé dropped me off I just sat there waiting for her to return. I can't believe how today events played out. I was on cloud nine after winning the election. All of that was destroyed by going to the mall. Something inside of me said it was a bad idea. I feel like Beyoncé used me as bait but I don't think so because she wouldn't put me in the line of fire like that. As I was sitting with my thoughts Alyssa ran in the house.

"Oni!" She screamed running to me. At first she was calling me Nika but after hearing Beyoncé call me Oni all the time she started calling me that.

"Hey baby, where is Jay?"

"Outtide. Yeave now?" She asked looking just like BB.

"Not yet princess. We have to wait for Dada. Your birthday is coming up. Are you ready?" I asked. She will be 2 in two weeks.

"Yes! I two!" She exclaimed holding up two fingers.

"I know. You're gonna be a big girl. Go finish playing while I talk to your Nana."

"Otay Oni. I wuv wu." She said kissing my cheek.

"I love you too princess." I smiled putting her down. "Now if only I could get your Dada to say the same thing." I thought to myself. Our mothers walked in the living room with big cheesy grins. "What?"

"First off congratulations on being Governor." My mother said.

"Secondly, how long have you and Giselle been together?" Mama Tina asked.

"Thank you Mama and we aren't together."

"That's bullshit. I see the way y'all look at each other." My mother said.

"And I saw y'all kiss. The chemistry is there so don't play us." Mama Tina said. "Just tell us when is the wedding." She laughed.

"That's a good one Tina." They laughed and was seriously waiting on an answer.

"I'm scared." I said very lowly while looking down. They sat down and stopped laughing.

"What are you scared of? I know it's not of my daughter."

"I'm scared she'll reject me because it will interfere with her job. Or that she was only being nice cause I'm what you call vulnerable." I didn't wanna reveal my thoughts to our mothers but who better to help then the people who birth us.

"Tanya look at me." I looked into my mother's eyes. "Don't do that to yourself. Tina and I both can see the love you two have for each other. Trust that it is there and go for it."

"Sweetie trust me when I say, Beyoncé is not a mushy person to no one but Alyssa and Jayden. If I was you I would be lucky. The look in her eyes is a look I haven't seen since Asya or when she looks at Alyssa." They wiped my eyes and gave me a lot to think about.

"I'll think about it."

"Alyssa birthday will be the test of faith for you." Mama Tina warned.

"Why?" I asked confused.

"It's also the day Asya died."

"Oh my god I forgot about that! No wonder she's been so quiet about it. I'm an idiot because I've been ranting and raving about it." I said feeling like a dumb ass.

"Mommy!" Jay ran in.

"Hey Superman. What's up?"

"No BB?" He asked looking like he wanted to cry. It's like she's the only one they want. I'm a little jealous cause he ask for her more than me.

"She's on her way now. I'll send her out there when she gets here." I said rolling my eyes.

"Otay bye Mommy!" He said then ran back outside.

"That's some bullshit."

"Why you seem jealous?" My mother laughed.

"All he ask for is BB. BB this and BB that." I said rolling my eyes again.

"Did I hear my name?" Beyoncé asked walking in. I'm not gonna lie my smile got big. I may have falling in love but I'm still not gonna say anything right now. She walked over to me and kissed the top of my head.

"Did I make it before my two hours beautiful?" She asked looking me in the eyes with a smile on her face.

"An hour and twenty minutes." I stated looking at her while I was blushing and smiling wide.

"Now what did I do cause I heard my name?"

"The kids are looking for you." I said rolling my eyes.

"Aww is my Oni jealous?" She laughed tickling me.

"Nooooo! Stop BB! I'm sorry! The kids are waiting for you!" I laughed while thrashing around. She stopped and our parents did nothing. "Meanie."

"Aww my little Oni Bear mad." She kissed my forehead and walked out back.

"I'll go make the wedding plans." Both of them said at the same time then started laughing.

They walked off talking about us. Ashley sent me a message saying she will be to my house in the next two hours. I still haven't told Beyoncé she's coming to be nosy. I got up and saw our mothers looking out the back door. They moved out of the way so I could see what was happening. The kids was chasing Beyoncé trying to tackle her.

"No run Dada." Alyssa said.

"But y'all will catch me if I don't." She laughed as she kept running.

"Pwease Dada." Jayden said which through me off but it didn't faze her.

"Fine just this once." She acted like she tripped and they jumped on top of her.

"You under rest." They said acting like she was going to jail.

"I want a lawyer." She laughed with them.

"No." Alyssa said.

"Oh that's how it is huh?" She asked then started tickling them. "Can I get a lawyer now?" She asked.

"Yessss!" The laughed super loud. She stopped and got up.

"Yook Dada." Jay showed her. "Mine?" He asked.

"Mine too?" Alyssa asked. She picked them both up while they both held onto it.

"It's my badge for work but y'all can hold onto it together for me ok?" She said as they laid their head on her shoulder while they both held the badge. She walked in the house holding them both.

"I'll take him. Come on Superman."

"No I stay BB." He started whining.

"No BB, Dada." Alyssa said frowning.

"He can call me BB."

"No he call Dada." She said now tearing up and pouting.

"Ok princess." Beyoncé said kissing her forehead. "Are you ready to go love?"

"Yes let me grab some things and I'll be there. Oh yea Ashley is coming over tonight if that ok?"

"Sure. Wait so you're still staying at my house?" She asked. I got a little scared so I started stuttering.

"W... I was... b..."

"Calm down love it's fine. Tell her we will see her when she get there. Let me go strap them in." She said walking out the door.

"Love? Oni? How many more nicknames you got?" My mother asked.

"A few if you must know."

"You better quit with the dramas. When you bring your ass back here y'all better be together." Mama Tina said pushing me out the door.

      We got to her house and I started cleaning up while she went to take a shower. I'll take my shower after she's done. The kids are still sleep and I wasn't about to cook so Ash said she'll bring pizza. Beyoncé finally got out of the shower so I got in. As I was getting out the shower I heard Ash and Beyoncé talking. I hear Ash ask,

"So how long have you been crushing on my sister?"

(A/N: Is she gonna tell her? Are they gonna finally be together? Did Beyoncé get to stay in the house? Is Beyoncé ever gonna tell Onika she was bait? How is Alyssa birthday gonna go? Let me know what you think. Don't forget to Vote Vote Vote and Comment Plz.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 557 13
Onika Maraj is a little with no adult space because her parents never taught her or cared for her when she was a baby. Beyoncé is a world known singe...
31.6K 1.1K 12
read & enjoy (g!p)
118K 3.8K 11
Retiring from the NFL was the right decision, and at thirty years old, I've done things most people could only dream of. After all I've accomplished...
173K 9K 29
Billionaire Beyoncé Knowles always gets what she wants and shes wanted Onika Maraj, her best friends sister, for far too long. Being forbidden and un...