Corruption// Joshua [COMPLETE...

بواسطة jcaratseventeen

18+🚨🚫 SPECIAL WARNING : READ AT YOUR OWN RISK Y/N x JOSHUA Started : 25/5/2020 Ended : 2/8/2020 Editing don... المزيد

A/N
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
BONUS +1
BONUS +2
BONUS +3
A/N : comment here
Author's thoughts

28

17.1K 326 246
بواسطة jcaratseventeen

You woke up when you felt a grip on your waist getting tighter and you tried to remember what happened last night.

"Joshua, why are you hugging me so tight?" You said half sleeping.

"So you wouldn't run away again," he nuzzled into your neck more.

"I won't," you giggled when he kissed your neck because it tickled.

You turn your body to look at his face.

"Good morning," you hold his face and he pecks your lips.

"Good morning baby,"

He then uses his arm to support his head to look down at you.

"You said yesterday you wanted to go back to the States next month,"

"I work there,"

"Can't you stay?" He said while his hands were fiddling with your hair.

"I want to but I can't,"

"If I figure something out, can you stay?" You nodded in agreement and he smiled.

"Joshua, I'm sorry. It's all my fault–," he kissed your lips to stop you from talking.

"Can you hear what I want to say?" You nodded and while gently stroking your hair, he smiled.

"I'm sad I didn't get to be with you during your pregnancy and let you raise our daughter alone. I'm sad I didn't get to see her when she was born into this world,"

"But it's okay now. What matters to me is that both of you are here with me,"

"And I won't let you go any more," his words made you tear up.

"You're making me feel so bad," you pouted and hugged his chest.

"I'm sorry," you sob and you know that although Joshua assures you that he's okay, you will live with this guilt.

"It's okay baby," he cooed you and wiped your tears away.

"Can I ask you a question now?" You nodded and were ready to hear what he wanted to know.

"How can you be sure that Sophea's mine?" He asks you the question that you know he would.

"Where do you think she got that smile from?" You asked him back.

"No, I mean you said that you were married and divorced from Michael. He can be the father," he looks at you trying to find the possibilities.

"I lied to you about that. There was never a person named Michael in my life," you grinned, trying to save yourself because you lied.

"So the last time you had sex was with me?"

"Yes Joshua, it's you," you pull his neck to kiss his lips.

He lets go of you and he smirks.

"See why I said condoms are important?"

"For god's sake, I only forgot to take the pill once," you groaned in frustration.

__________________________________

You were cutting some apples when Joshua came and hugged you from the back and kissed your shoulder.

"Are those for me?" He mumbled.

"No, it's for Sophea,"

"She can't eat apples," he looks at your face and you smiled.

"I'm putting it in a pacifier so she can suck on the juice,"

"But I want to eat apples too," he whined but you ignored him and walked over to Sophea to give the pacifier.

She sucks the pacifier quietly on her eating chair.

When you turn over to Joshua, you notice that he's wearing the sleeveless shirt you bought for him.

You walked over to him and hugged him.

"I didn't know you've been working out,"

His body and arms were getting buffered and just the sight of it made you drool all over him.

"Why do you like it?" He said, looking down at you and started kissing you.

It was a make-out session until Sophea started smacking her pacifier on her table.

"I forgot that we have a baby in the house," Joshua told you but pulled you into another kiss anyway.

"She's watching us," you said between kisses and Joshua stopped.

"Fine, she can have you now, but at night you're mine,"

He pecks your lips again and looks at Sophea before sticking his tongue out to her.

You shook your head seeing how childish he was.

"We should invite the others. They didn't know you came back,"

"Sure, let's invite them this weekend," you said, putting a slice of apple into your mouth.

Joshua walked over to Sophea and carried her from her eating chair.

"Do you like the apple, Sophea? Let daddy see those teeth," he tickled her stomach making her laugh and showing her teeth.

"So you're a daddy now?" You said smiling mockingly.

"Why? Do you want to call me daddy?" He winks at you.

"In your dreams,"

__________________________________

"Yo Mingyu,"

"Yo Hoshi," both of them hug each other since they haven't seen each other in a long time.

"It's been a long time since we gathered together," Seungcheol said and everyone nodded.

All of them eat dinner while talking about each other. Joshua brings the brownies from the fridge and places them on the table.

"Brownies!!" Everyone shouted in unison.

"Wait, this taste familiar," Dino said and everyone started to think the same.

"This is so good,"

"It tastes like the ones y/n used to make," dokyeom said to everyone.

"Good guess Dokyeom," you said and everyone turned to look at you.

"Y/n!!" All of them shouted after seeing you.

"Yah, where you've been all this time?" Woozi asked you.

"Is that a baby?" Jeonghan said excitedly and everyone started to pay attention to Sophea.

Sophea's not the type that used to be in a crowded place so when she got all of that attention, she started crying.

"Okay shh, mommy got you,"

"You're a mother?!" Hoshi shouted.

"You left us and got married?" Jun added.

"Boys relax. I didn't get married okay?" You tried to calm her down but it didn't work.

"I wonder who's the father," Vernon wondered loudly enough for everyone to hear.

Since you can't stop Sophea from crying, Joshua walks over to you and grab her from your arms.

It took him a while before she stopped crying and laid her head on his shoulders.

"Good girl," he pats her back slowly to calm her down.

"Heol, Joshua?" Mingyu said in disbelief.

"I thought Joshua was a nice person," Woozi added.

"Excuse me, what do you mean you thought I'm a nice person?" Joshua asked him to explain.

"Guys, this is an accident okay? We didn't plan on this. It's not Joshua's fault either," you said and sat beside Joshua at the dining table.

"How could you leave us without saying goodbye," mingyu said and pouted.

"I'm sorry, but I always know how were you guys doing,"

"Yeah right," dokyeom scoffed.

"All of you are now CEO's just like I am, taking over our father's company," they turned to look at you, shocked by how you could know about that.

"Wonwoo always keeps me updated," you shrugged.

"Wonwoo knew where you've been all this time?" Seungcheol said in a not satisfied tone.

"You traitor," Jun punched Wonwoo's shoulder and he smiled innocently.

"He's the only one I could trust,"

_________________________________

You felt weird because Joshua's been quiet since dinner and didn't speak to you about anything.

"Baby are you okay?" You asked him when he got out of the toilet after brushing his teeth.

"I'm fine," he said without looking at you.

"Are you mad at me?"

He didn't answer your question and stayed quiet.

You walk over to him after he's done changing into his sleepwear.

"Is this because of what I said about Wonwoo?" You hugged his waist and looked up at him.

He sighed.

"You trust him more than you trust me,"

"No, I don't. I need to tell someone where I am. What if something happens to me?"

That didn't convince Joshua enough and he didn't reply.

"I always asked him how you're doing," Joshua hugged you back and kissed your forehead.

"I'm sorry?" You hugged him tighter and hoped that'd hit his soft spot for you.

"What if he still has feelings for you?" You chuckled and you kissed his cheeks.

"He has a girlfriend now,"

"Really?" He looks at you as if he didn't believe what he heard.

"And I have you," you whispered to him.

"Don't be mad at me pleasee?"

"How can I?" He pulls you into another tight hug showing how much he loves you.

THE END.

Vote and comment!!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

9.3M 278K 200
Seventeen Imagines for all 13 members •S.Coups •Jeonghan •Joshua •Jun •Hoshi •Wonwoo •Woozi •DK •Mingyu •The8 •Seungkwan •Hansol •Dino Book backgroun...
362K 5.3K 30
#1 - scoups #1 - joshua #1 - junhui #1 - soonyoung #1 - seokmin #1 - dokyeom
7.7K 123 14
this is where i will write all 13 member ffs !! please enjoy! :)) - admin m❤️
128K 2.6K 82
welcome to a carat y/n life! enjoy💕