My Possessive Sensei

By breataeking

taehyung and jeongguk are a newly-wed couple and have always been a lovey-dovey one. but what will happen whe... More

|1|
|2|
|3|
|4|
Notes
|5|
|6|
|7|
|8|
|9|
|10|
|11|
|12|
|13|
|14|
|15|
|16|
|Epilogue|
Side Story 1
Side Story 2
Side Story 3
Side Story 4
Side Story 5
Side Story 6
Ending Notes

|17|

25.1K 1K 394
By breataeking

Warning: Public Harassments 

"kim taehyung?" taehyung's ex-boyfriend, an asshole alpha named joohyun, looked equally surprised upon seeing the omega. but the look of surprise had quickly been wiped out as the alpha smirked with satisfaction. God, how taehyung absolutely despised looking at that ugly face.

"w-what are you doing here?" all sickness were gone as taehyung's body tuned to be fully alerted with the alpha's presence. he tensed when joohyun looked up and down his body in an obvious look of want and interest.

"don't tell me... do you work here? what a coincidence!" joohyun laughed mockingly, clearly degrading taehyung's job as a high school teacher. the alpha moved a few steps closer to taehyung, intending to crowd the omega.

taehyung felt dread catching on him, taking a few step back. he was desperate to leave, but instead he stood his ground and assertively said, "tell me what you're doing here."

catching a sour scent from taehyung, joohyun must have caught on taehyung's apparent uneasiness and weariness. though, a shit-eating grin had planted itself on the alpha's face, "don't get arrogant, bitch. I'm here to accompany my cousin. but seeing your expression, you must really miss me so much."

"you wish," taehyung scoffed with full hatred and disgust.

"let's catch up after this shitty ceremony. There's always time for you, baby." Joohyun grabbed taehyung's waist, pulling him close.

"no, joohyun," taehyung firmly stated, staring right on joohyun's eyes in blatant bravery, standing up for himself. "I suggest you leave this place if you're only going to bring troubles. you can wait in your car or whatever for all I care, but do me a favour and leave me alone."

the alpha didn't look pleased with taehyung's refusal but ignored it. he pushed more instead, "damn, you feisty little thing," joohyun grabbed taehyung's arm, pulling him closely. "don't you miss me?"

taehyung gasped in surprise, pulling back his arm before he could collide to the alpha. "s-stop! stop, joohyun! are you out of your mind?! what the hell are you doing?! there are many people here!" taehyung whisper-shouted, turning his heads around to scan his surroundings.

"hm?" joohyun smirked, approaching taehyung like a predator did to its prey. taehyung's reaction clearly pleased the bastard. "last time I remember you're one attention seeker. what changed?"

taehyung blanched, mouth gaping in shock. how dare this sick alpha called him that when he was the one who always dragged taehyung like a property to be showed off in front of everyone? his blood boiled in anger.

taehyung shook joohyun's grip in his arm, shocking the alpha with his sudden strength. "don't ever lump with your kind! you're the one with huge ego and exhibitionist kink!" taehyung retaliated, furious. his face had turned red like a tomato out of anger and embarrassment. this kind of attention was what taehyung despised the most, when his privacy was told for everyone to hear and being called things he wasn't even.

joohyun conceitedly laughed, once again cutting off the omega and continuing his pursuit. "aw, babe, let's forget about our past, okay? I'm a changed man, let's start over, pretty." joohyun put his arms around taehyung, triggering taehyung's deepest fear and bad memories from the past. like a flash of lightening, he could feel the unwanted touches and wandering hands around his body, he remembered the places he loathed joohyun and his friends brought him, he remembered the feelings of disgust and fear that rendered him motionless because of the thick pheromones joohyun and his alpha friends emitted. he could feel the judgmental stares people gave him in his mind, the attention that brought him goosebumps and urge to just run away---

no, taehyung should be over this. he shouldn't keep remembering and let himself be taken advantage anymore. he should not always be a damsel in distress who needed to be saved by jeongguk, or jin hyung, or even namjoon hyung all the time. wake up and face him like a man you are, taehyung, the omega forcefully scolded himself.

Taehyung pushed the alpha harshly, concentrating all his strength on his palms to shove the alpha hard on to the wall. "I hate you! you'd think I'd forget anything you've done to me, joohyun? you must be crazy!" his voice turned up an octave unconsciously, the omega was too in rage to mind it.

Joohyun's eyes flashed red in anger, shocked with the omega's bravery. "what the fuck did I do to you? I dated you, I pampered you like a spoiled bitch omega you are. you should be thankful to be with me," the alpha gradually turned up his own volume.

"you didn't date me! you used me, and I'd never forgive you for that! you discriminate and see people for their second gender! you took advantage of me! you're the spoiled bitch! and I'm happy the school kicked you out for good!" Taehyung ranted, too clouded by anger to notice the growing attention they got from the people around the school.

"the fuck did you just say?" Joohyun made a move to slap the omega. Taehyung braced himself by screwing shut his eyes, anticipating the pain. After a split second of silence, the omega didn't feel the palm connect to his cheek so he opened his eyes to see jeongguk grabbing joohyun's hand, stopping the movement in midair. The alpha growled deeply.

taehyung felt relieved when he smelt jeongguk's scent. the alpha had pulled him a bit behind his body protectively.

Composing himself from the shock, joohyun laughed mockingly. "so the mutt still follows you around, huh? Taehyungie, did you seduce this guy to do that? wow, I didn't know you've changed so much for the better, taehyungie, putting that fine body in good use." Joohyun turned to jeongguk, smirking devilishly. "hey,  mutt, still can't control your wolf-y? must've had so much fun doing him."

Anger had surged through taehyung's blood, just listening to this lowly alpha insulting him and his husband in front of everyone shamelessly had made his mind boiling in rage. "you're the lowest scum, joohyun," taehyung growled. "say whatever you want about me but don't you ever dare to insult my mate. jeongguk is the kindest, gentlest, and truest alpha, you're nothing to him!" all the people who had gathered around the three to stop the fight gasped as they heard the words taehyung uttered. all the secrets were now open in the wild.

being humiliated and compared to by an omega, joohyun looked even madder, refusing to back down as he moved to attack taehyung, fangs bared. He was millimeters away from taehyung when a sudden attack fell on his balls and he let out the loudest shrill a girl's soprano couldn't compare.

Taehyung smoothly kicked the man's dick with his practiced taekwondo move that jeongguk taught him. He spat, "now that was fucking self-defense."

Everyone who watched the spectacle gasped in shock and awe, some boys even clapped and whooped for taehyung and some booed the barbaric newcomer alpha, trying to discourage and shame his bad motives. they wanted to stop the fight, but it seemed like taehyung could handle it on his own, standing up for himself bravely.

Watching himself being humiliated, joohyun refused to accept his defeat and the fact a lower rank, an omega, had stood up for himself and attacked him crushed his ego.

His inflated ego put him only one choice: joohyun didn't give up, he stood up and threatened in desperate measure, "should I call those guys from high school to deal with you? look how feisty you've become now, bet it'll be so much fun." a glint of crazy look was spotted on his face, making taehyung felt so sick.

jeongguk growled inhumanly, his alpha almost going berserk. his growling deep within his chest sounded feral, but his expression was anything but that. he looked calm, scarily so, that everyone could feel how their legs weakened and goosebumps turned up. "if you dared do anything to my family, I'd never hesitate to kill you," the alpha threatened in a gravelly voice, eyes burning red. joohyun paled, he knew he stood no chance against jeongguk.

namjoon then stepped down before jeongguk could really kill the bastard. he grabbed joohyun's collar, and weakened the man with his own strong pheromone. he dragged the alpha far from the crowd, yoongi and hoseok following him to deal with the authorities. one of the students had recorded the whole spectacle, a good proof for joohyun's crime to be reported.

seokjin who was just notified immediately ran trough the crowd in haste. after spotting taehyung, he hugged his baby brother for dear life. he didn't forget to chuck his bag hard on joohyun's head when he happened to cross path as his mate dragged the bastard. he promised to follow namjoon after he calmed down his brother.

seokjin noticed that jeongguk was still in daze, having not been calmed down from his alpha. he had difficulties on resurfacing and taking control of his mind, as his eyes still shone deep red. there was still something to take care of, it seemed. as soon as he noticed taehyung's breath had returned to its normal pace and made sure that taehyung had completely calmed down from his stress, he nudged the younger omega to notify him about jeongguk's state. there was no one in the world that could stop jeongguk's alpha aside from taehyung, seokjin knew it well, that was why he had no other choice other than making taehyung be the one to sooth jeongguk.

the two omegas separated from their hug. taehyung then pulled down jeongguk in a hug, scenting him and bask the alpha in his own calming pheromone. but all his efforts were to no avail. everyone looked worried and seokjin told them to move back. there was still one thing taehyung hadn't done to snap the alpha from his stupor, so taehyung circled his arms around his mate's neck, pulled him down, and kissed him deeply.

the two didn't move for a few seconds. there was no reaction whatsoever, so taehyung deepened the kiss, pulling a stray of hair on jeongguk's head, desperate to wake the alpha. until suddenly, jeongguk went lax, his tensed body weakened. a few tears fell from the alpha's eyes who had turned to its usual black colour.

jeongguk then fell to the ground, pulling taehyung on top of him. they cried as they hugged each other tightly. their sorrow seemed to be projected to the wolves around them, shedding grateful tears as they sympathised with the couple after passing a gruesome experience.

---

jeongguk still felt weak so the school nurse put him in a bed to rest. the beta woman gave the young couple some herbal tea to calm them down. the news had travelled fast around the school so the nurse must have already known what happened. she gave taehyung and jeongguk an encouraging smile like a mother gave to her kids, and without asking any questions, had forced taehyung and jeongguk to a complete rest before leaving the two alone.

taehyung and jeongguk laid in the same bed, facing each other. one of jeongguk's arm circled taehyung waist, while the other was put under his mate's head. there was this urge to stay close to each other after everything that happened. the two stayed close without uttering anything, mind racing as fast as their heartbeat who was still adapting from the shock.

taehyung felt regret and sadness. he had always been one to be private, spreading peace and calmness in his workplace, yet look at what he had brought. he had been chaotic and angry, probably shocking everyone, and even brought his mate down. he was so useless, all he could do was apologise and made troubles for everyone...

as a few tears fell on the omega's cheeks, taehyung opened his mouth and said softly, regret thick on his voice, "I'm so sorry, gukkie, I've made you almost lost yourself to your wolf again... It's all my fault. if I hadn't been such a weak omega, I would've been able to fight my own battles. I've always been useless. if not for you, jin hyung, and joon hyung, I didn't even know where I had ended up to be."

jeongguk only sighed. he wiped the tears that had fallen, kissing taehyung's forehead to calm the omega down. "taehyung, stop beating yourself," the alpha firmly stated, pulling taehyung's chin so the omega could see how serious and determine he was to tell the omega the truth. "it's never your fault that I went berserk. I'm not mad at you, instead I'm so proud of you for standing up for yourself and for me. you're the strongest omega I've ever met, and I love you so much. please don't think so lowly about yourself. I'm the one who can't ever live without you."

taehyung scrunched his eyes to stop the tears, his expression resembled that of a kitten as he tried hard to hold his bawls. "I'm so sorry, gukkie..." the omega whimpered, but feeling grateful that the alpha wasn't mad at him.

jeongguk shook his head, puling taehyung's head on his chest. "no, baby, don't ever apologise. thank you for standing up for me. you're so brave, I'm really proud of you."

"no, thank you for saving me," taehyung said stubbornly.

jeongguk chanted resolutely, "you're so brave, tae, I'm proud of you."

"and I'm proud of you for coming back to me," taehyung hugged jeongguk back tightly. "ugh, we promised to let everyone find out our relationship by themselves, but because of me, it had to be revealed in such a way. I'm so sorry... I feel so embarrassed..."

jeongguk laughed boyishly, ruffling his mate's fluffy hair affectionately, "don't be embarrassed, babe, you were so cool back then, declaring your love in front of everyone--damn, so hot."

taehyung whined in embarrassment, ears read for jeongguk to see.

"now, now, let's stop overthinking," jeongguk said, exhaustion clear on his voice and his face. "I'm so glad you're safe. now that it passed, I feel so sleepy... let's rest for a while, hm?"

taehyung nodded, finding himself a good position inside jeongguk's arms, nuzzling his head on the alpha's hard chest. "I love you so much, jeonggukie..." the omega whispered, on the edge of sleep himself.

"yeah, I love you, too, taehyungie," jeongguk replied, falling asleep instantly after saying that.

to be continued

now that I've written the climax, now what? hahaha jk

yas, I've always wanted to write badass tae kicking someone's ass so here ya go ehehe I hope I wrote it right(?) :')

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291K 10.2K 63
Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook are fated mates, they live in a system where people are ranked in three different breeds of human wolves. Omega, Alpha...
518K 27.2K 69
' 𝐈𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧....𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧' Hand in hand...
1.8K 177 6
Taehyung married Jungkook because he thought that he was a good boy and wouldn't cause any trouble. Even if it was just a decoration at home, but it...
6.2K 306 10
Jeon Jungkook,a nerd alpha,an office worker, is the bestfrnd of the infamous & rich omega Kim Taehyung.. Taehyung, aka V, has a very different aurora...