why don't we | sickfics

By -auroric

𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ ↳ i write bxb sickfics about the band why dont we. send requests :) started: june 6, 2020 en... More

requests
daniel - drowning
corbyn - sick
zach - hiding it
jonah - ocd
jack - broken leg
why dont we - car crash
zach - absence seizure
daniel - fever
why dont we - cold
daniel - wisdom teeth
corbyn - suicide attempt
daniel - car accident
daniel - concussion
(headspace) daniel - flu
im hurt
zach - heat stroke
(headspace) corbyn - drugged
jonah - raped
daniel - epilepsy
jonah - ptsd
corbyn - ulcerative colitis
daniel - SA
zach - ear infection
(headspace) jonah - food poising

jack - stomach bug

2K 40 25
By -auroric

REQUESTED BY:
SuperSammyO1999

SHIP
jachary

EXTRA
lav and gabbie tease

_

"Tomorrow right?" Jack asked, running a hand through his hair as he waited for an answer.

"Yup tomorrow." Gabbie confirmed.

The young blonde was finally going to be able to see his daughter, Lav, after being on tour for so long. He wanted nothing more than to be able to hold his bundle of joy in his arms for as long as possible.

"Hey J, I gotta go. Lav is up. I'll see you tomorrow, boo." Gabbie smiled, hanging up the phone.

"Bye." Jack laughed, treasuring his friendship with his ex more than anything.

"Jack, are you still on the phone?" Zach voice asked from outside the door.

"Nope, I'm done. You can come in, silly." Jack chuckled.

Zach's head popped in through the door, Jack's eyebrows raised as she smiled and waved at him, his fingers fluttering up and down in greeting. Zach rolled his eyes, running and jumping over Jack's body. Jack let out a small 'oomph' before glaring down at his brunette boyfriend.

"Assault." Jack spoke, his fingers pressing into Zach's skin repeatedly.

"Not assault, love. And stop- stop poking me!" Zach swatted away the older's hands, the latter throwing his head back, laughing.

"You excited for tomorrow?" Zach asked, rolling off of Jack's legs as he propped his head up on his hands, kicking his legs mindlessly.

"Am I excited, that's a trick question." Jack scoffed, pulling at Zach's curls.

"No bully, it was genuine. Why are you so touchy today?" Zach grumbled, swatting Jack's hands again.

"Oh sorry, I thought we were just engaging in a contest to see which one of us could be more annoying." Jack feigned surprise.

Zach gaped, his tongue coming up to run slightly under his teeth. "Fuck you Avery." And with that Zach was on the older, jabbing his fingers into his side, ruffling his hair, shoving his face into his (uh oh stinky) armpits.

"Zach!" Jack gasped. "Ok! Ok, I'm sorry!" Jack coughed out when Zach forced his face into his shoe, "Stop!"

Zach smiled innocently, sitting back on his feet as he looked at Jack bend over coughing and rubbing at his sides. Jack glared at the youngest once he was done.

"I'm going to call the feds on you one day. I firmly believe you're holding me hostage under the role of your boyfriend solely to abuse me." Jack frowned, narrowing his eyes at Zach.

"Nope. I just love you." Zach chirped.

"Well I hate you too, but with a heart though." Jack smiled.

Zach pouted, tackling Jack to the bed, "C'mon I'm tired."

"You're about to be sleeping on the floor if you keep manhandling me." Jack grumbled.

"If I sleep on the floor, you're sleeping on it with me, let's not be mistaken."

"Shut up and sleep." Jack huffed, pulling Zach into his chest.

"I love you, JJ."

"Love you too Z.

°

Zach woke up to something moving in the bed. He rubbed his eyes tiredly, looking over to peer at the time on his phone.

2:37 am

The boy sighed, looking over his shoulder to see Jack slightly shifting. He huffed, pouting at the fact that he got to be asleep, but he was awake and probably couldn't go back to sleep. 

The brunette was about to try to fall back asleep when he heard a small, almost muffled, whimper. He immediately perked back up, turning over to look at Jack who had sweat lined up on his forehead, his face pressed into a pillow as small whimpers left his mouth. Zach's eyes trailed down to Jack's abdomen, seeing it cramping. Zach reached over, gently rubbing Jack's shoulder to wake him up.

"Wake up baby, c'mon, wake up." Zach whispered softly.

Jack's eyes fluttered open, he looked at Zach questioningly before his eyes popped open and he jumped out of bed, running to the bathroom. Instinctively, Zach jumped up, following after him.

Jack was hunched over the toilet, his stomach cramping harshly as he threw in up into the wide bowl. Zach cooed, bending down next to the blonde. He placed a hand on his back, patting softly as he brushed his hair out of his face. 

"It's okay, love. It's okay, get it all up. You're okay." Zach whispered soft encouragements into Jack's ear.

Jack finally finished throwing up, he was still leaned over the bowl of the toilet, his arm coming up to prop up his head as he breathed heavily, his stomach still cramping under him.

" You okay now love?" Zach asked softly, gently running his hands through his hair as he continued rubbing his back.

Jack only hummed, his head slowly sliding off his arm, eyes closed as he drifted back to sleep.

"Okay." Zach muttered, "Okay, up you go." 

He picked him up, carrying the sick boy back to bed. Tucking him in, he placed a hand on his forehead, wincing slightly when he felt the heat radiating off of his boyfriend. Zach got into bed beside Jack, bringing the sick boy into his arms, pressing kisses to the top of his head until he fell asleep.

°

Zach eyes fluttered open when he felt a hot forehead shove itself into his neck. He rubbed his eyes, looking down to see Jack's body basically on top of his. The poor boy was shivering despite his body being hot.

Zach cooed silently, running his hands through Jack's hair. He didn't want to wake the boy after last nights events. A knock on the door brought Zach's attention off of Jack and onto who was behind the wood.

"Come in." He mumbled, going back to running his hands through Jack's hair.

"Good morning." Jonah greeted, opening the door. His smile dropping as he saw the position the 2 were in. "Is he okay?"

"I don't think so, he was fine before we fell asleep but then at like 2 AM he threw up basically his entire digestive system." Zach complained worriedly, exaggerating the slightest bit.

"Well, I'm going to go get a thermometer and a cold rag, in the meantime you may want to call Gabbie, you know Jack was supposed to have Lav today." Jonah reminded, making Zach frown.

He knew how excited Jack was about seeing Lav again, he sighed, pulling his phone out of the charger as he pulled up Gabbie's contact. Jack would be upset, but they couldn't risk Lav getting sick.

°

zay

hey gabs, jack got sick today. threw up last night 😥. i dont think he can still see lav which sucks bc ik he was so excited :'( anyways if he texts you saying he's fine, he's: lying.

gabs

hey z, thats the worst timing ive ever encountered- i hope he feels better soon 😔✋🏽, your right. lav's immune system is still too weak, there's always when he gets better! liars<<<

°

Zach sighed sadly, running his hands through Jack's hair again. He didn't want the boy to be more bummed out than he already was. Another knock on the door took Zach's attention off Jack, Daniel's head popped through the door, behind him another tuft of hair was seen, letting Zach know Corbyn was there too.

"Yeah?" The youngest whispered, not wanting to wake Jack up.

"How's everything going?" The younger blonde whispered as well, coming up to place his hand on Jack's forehead, wincing at the heat that radiated off of him.

"I don't know yet, he hasn't woken up yet but he was sick last night so he might be sick again this morning." Zach sighed.

"What do you think happened, wasn't he fine yesterday?" Corbyn asked. "Maybe it's just a 24 hour bug or something."

"Hopefully, you know how excited he was about seeing Lav." Zach reminded.

The boys were interrupted as Jonah came back into the room with a thermometer and cold rag in hand. 

"Hey guys." Jonah smiled, placing the rag on Jack's forehead and the thermometer in his ear.

The boys made small chatter as Jack slept, waiting for the thermometer to beep. Topics ranging from the excitement of their break, to things they saw on social media, to family members and stories. The thermometer soon beeped and Zach carefully took it out of the still asleep Jack's ear. 

"Damn, it says 100.8" Zach gasped.

"That's not too bad, we just need to keep it like that or lower." Jonah advised

All the attention was suddenly brought onto Jack as he started stirring, small whimpers leaving his mouth as he tried to shift his body on top of Zach's. His mouth opening to release a small yawn, his hand coming up to rub at his eye with his thumb tucked into his fist.

"Jack?" Zach whispered, his hand rubbing gently on Jack's flushed cheeks.

The boy in question whined softly, his limbs trembling as he stretched slowly, snapping back into a ball as he opened his eyes.

"Jack?" Zach tried again, his hands slowly going over his eyelashes.

Jack didn't respond, throwing the covers off of him in a hurry as he flung himself into the bathroom and over to the toilet, where he began to throw up again.

The 4 boys followed him, Zach rubbing the boy's back, Daniel holding back his hair, Jonah wiping off his tears, and Corbyn giving Jack his hand when he sees Jack's hand start fumbling around for support. Jack kept throwing up, a sob bursting out of him as he felt overwhelmingly sick.

"Sh, sh, it's ok J. You're fine."Jonah cooed, trying to soothe the upset boy.

Jack finally found his release, leaning over the toilet in exhaustion, causing the boys to hold him up.

"J, can you take a bath for me so we can get your temperature down?" Zach asked gently, rubbing Jack's back softly

Jack didn't answer, shoving his forehead into Zach's neck as he shivered and whimpered.

"C'mon bub, let's take a bath." Zach decided. "Can you guys get him so food and like a ginger ale or something if we have it?" 

Daniel nodded, leaning the boys out with a small pat on Zach's shoulder.

"C'mon, don't you wanna be all clean?" Zach tried to convince the dead weight laying on him.

Jack didn't answer, simply cuddling further into Zach.

"Okay, alright let's go." Zach cooed, picking the boy up and placing him in the bathtub.

Zach mindlessly talked, bringing up random topics to distract Jack as he removed his clothes and started the bath. Luckily, when the water hit Jack's body he only shivered for a few seconds, wrapping his arms around his body as he leaned his head on Zach's chest as he washed him. After he was done, Zach picked the boy up, leading him slowly back to bed.

"You okay, Jack?" Zach asked, tucking him in.

"I feel sick." He pouted, leaning into Zach's touch.

"I know baby, I know." Zach cooed.

Corbyn, Daniel and Jonah came back in, crackers, water, and ginger ale for Jack, and snacks and sodas for the rest of them.

"What's all this for?" Jack asked, mumbling a 'thank you' when Corbyn handed him the cracker box.

"We're having a sleepover, and we're going to nurse you back to health." Daniel stated matter of factly, throwing his body on the youngests' shared bed.

Zach 'awed' his lip coming out in appreciation as he wrapped the older 3 in a hug. "Thank you." He mumbled into Jonah's shoulder.

"No need, I know you'd do the same for us." He replied, patting his back once before pulling away.

"Enough with the sappy shit! It's movie time and before you ask, Jo, no we aren't watching harry potter." Corbyn spoke, watching at Jonah pouted, his shoulder dropping in defeat.

"Wow, you're a bully." Daniel scolded, pressing a kiss to Jonah's forehead, "Don't worry Jo, he's just a hater of the arts."

"Daniel you literally hate harry potter too." Corbyn scoffed, his fingers pressing on the remote as he boredly shuffled through movie options.

"Wh- That is just not true." Daniel nervous laughed, gulping when Jonah sent him an accusing look.

"Shush, the movie is starting." Jack mumbled, cuddling further into Zach.

"He's mean when he's sick." Corbyn muttered, leaning back to grab a handful of popcorn, throwing the buttery snack into his mouth.

The boys spent the rest of the day huddled in Jack and Zach's room, laughing at the movies displayed on the TV, indulging in the sugary snacks placed upon the bed, easily accessible, and handing Jack a bucket every time he needed to throw up, setting their feelings aside to comfort the sick boy. The boys ended up falling asleep at the end of the night, Jonah cuddled into Daniel's side, which Daniel was very happy about seeing as Jonah had been upset with the fake blonde the whole night after Corbyn's words, Corbyn leaning over the side of the chair, his body almost falling onto the floor, and Jack and Zach cuddled on the bed. 

°

The boys were all woken up when a splash of water was thrown on their face. "Wake up!" a tumultuous voice yelled.

The boys jerked up, leaned over looking confusedly at each other, still hazing with the affect of sleep before a cleared throat in the hallway brought their attention to them. In the door frame stood Gabbie, Lavender perched on her hip, her small cheek pressed against Gabbie's shoulder, the small baby's face lighting up at the sight of her father.

Jack, who was feeling immensely better, hopped up out of bed, cooing softly as he picked Lavender up out of her mothers hold.

"Hey baby girl." He cooed, pressing kisses over the face, his smile widening when he heard her small giggles.

Zach came up behind him, wrapping an arm around his waist as he leaned his chin on his shoulder, smiling at a giggling Lav.

Jack got back into bed carefully, Lav clutched safely in his hold. Zach came up behind him, getting in bed to besides him, flashing a funny face at Lav.

Lav brought her hands together, her chubby limbs pressing together as she claps softly, her giggles filling up the room. 

Jack and Zach spent the entire day bed, Lavender's warmth pressed between them as they reveled in the sound of her tiny squeals and giggles.

Zach pressed a kiss to Lavenders small button nose, her eyes drooping as she fought sleep. 

"She's adorable." He cooed.

"Isn't she." Jack smiled, playing with one of her tiny fingers

"Just like you." Zach teased, scrunching his nose playfully.

"Shut up, come on, I wanna cuddle."

2420 words

wait what the fuck- im reading this and it says 1148 words but I KNOW ITS MORE THAN IT WHAT- wait but it's also not moving- HUH WHAT IS HAPPENING 

if there is a chapter i hate most in this book it would hands down be this chapter for NO good reason i dont know why- it was just unnecessarily hard to write- LMAO THIS IS SICKFIC BOOK BUT THE SICK CHAPTERS ARE THE HARDEST FOR WHY

but lav is so cute for why- DIIBFDSK SHES SO ADORABLE PLEASE I LOVE HER SM

also this is -unedited- for the time being but ill edit it later leave me at rest im BORED. that being said go back and tell me where the errors are so its easier for me :) you do the work now 😡

edit: still not edited so go do your job! but i figured out the word thingy

all of you guys who commented last chapter on the face reveal drop your address in the comments im coming over to give you hugs stop that bullshit made my day >:'(

requests open !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.4K 1.6K 28
[COMPLETE!] nobody knows you, no when you're dying in la - WHY DON'T WE BXB SICKFICS ! started: december, 2018 ended: may 2, 2022
23.1K 224 23
Hi! So basically your the 6th member of the band of Why Don't we. You have always had a crush on Daniel. But no one knows expect your 2 best friends...
132K 1.5K 16
𝐁𝐗𝐁 πŽππ„π’π‡πŽπ“π’. ❝ IN WHICH I WRITE BOYXBOY ONESHOTS FOR THE MAN BAND, WHY DON'T WE. ❞ ⌈ discontinued βŒ‹ ⌈ Β©prettyboycorbyn . 2019 βŒ‹