The Alpha's Kitten

Av _larisa_

"I said look at me," he growled as he grabbed my arm from the Gamma in a vice grip. I winced and finally look... Mer

Prologue
Chapter 1- Was This Guy for Real?!
HAPPY NEW YEARS!
Chapter 3- Leaving
Chapter 4- Meeting Up (teaser)
Chapter 5- Kidnapped and Confused
Chapter 6- The Truth
Chapter 7- Rejections
NEW BOOK OUT!
Chapter 8- Stopping It
Chapter 9- Dendrix and Werewolf Mix
Chapter 10- Not Gonna Happen
Chapter 11- The Alpha is Out
Chapter 12- Heat
Chapter 13- Puppy Mode
Chapter 14- Enemy
Chapter 15- Ignored Puppy
Chapter 16- Double Shit
Chapter 17- Fucking Leech
Chapter 18- Realization
Chapter 19- Done Deal
Chapter 20- The Real Deal (Part 1)
Chapter 20- The Real Deal (Part 2)
Chapter 20- The Real Deal (Part 3)
Special Update
Chapter 21- Unexpected
Chapter 22- "You're killing her!"
Chapter 23- Promises, Promises
A/n
Chapter 24- Trying
A/N: PLEASE HELP!
Chapter 25- Life Changing
Epilogue
:p
A/N: SEQUEL
1M

Chapter 2- Mad

208K 4.6K 1.3K
Av _larisa_

#664 in Werewolf- 12/29/14

Slowly but surely guys! YAY!!

____________________________________

Alpha William’s point of view-

I never thought I would find my mate, everyone was finding their mates at age 16, I’m now 24 and I lost hope in finding her, but the moon goddess was gracious enough and gave me a mate, such a beautiful mate at that with her rare purple eyes and blonde hair. Goddess, I couldn’t wait to know her, but first I needed to take her to the pack doctor. I saw the bite marks on her neck and broken hand.

“I’ll deal with you later,” I told my Gamma, Henry. He gulped but nodded as he looked to the ground in shame for hurting his soon to be Luna. I ran with my mate to the pack doctor.

“Lesley!” I yelled out to the pack doctor.

“Yes Alp- oh my,” she gasped once she got a look on my mate.

“Set her down on the bed,” she ordered and I ignored the feeling of growling at her and making her submit, no one orders me around but I knew this was for my Kitten.

“Can you step out Alpha,” she asked.

I was reluctant to leave my mates side when I just found her, but I wanted her to be alright. I nodded and set down my mate on the bed gently, walking out and taking a seat on the floor by the door.

Over the next hour I couldn’t stop thinking about how my mate couldn’t speak, or how she tried running away from me when we locked eyes. I had to admit that it did hurt, like a thousand knives puncturing my heart, but it hurt more watching my mate tumble down because of her injuries and pass out from the exhaustion that was evident on her face, but my question was; what happened to her?

“Alpha?” I snapped out of my thoughts and looked up to see Lesley in front of me.

“How is she?” I asked trying to get a glimpse of my mate through the door but Lesley kept on getting in my way and I growled at her.

“I think its best I explain to you in my office,” Lesley gestured to the door next to the clinic while showing her neck to me in an act of submission.

I nodded and let her lead the way; once we were seated I cut to the chase.

“What’s wrong with her?” I asked.

“Well Alpha, this isn’t easy to say, but her neck wound was deep and she lost a large amount of blood, her wrist is broken and I had to snap the bones back into place so they could heal properly, thankfully they’ll be healed by morning,” she explained and I growled ready to hunt down my Gamma and kill him, even if he was one of my best friends, but I knew there were more injuries to my mate so I let the doctor continue.

“Why can't she talk?"

Lesley seemed hesitant, but one growl from me and she told me everything. “The Luna was weak from starvation, dehydration and pneumonia was getting to her, it’s weird really because she’s a wolf and we don’t get sick because our wolves fight off human infections, but I hooked her up on an IV that is pumping the necessary nutrients, blood and a few other medicines she needs. From the scars on her body, I can tell that wherever she was before she was a prisoner. From the blood tests I made on her, she had traces of wolfs bane in her blood stream, but the reason why the Luna couldn’t talk is because she had,” her voice cracked, and she cleared it, “she had traces of wolfs bane mixed with melted silver in her throat.”

Shaking, it’s the only thing I was doing right now, I could faintly hear my bones cracking and Lesley quickly searching for something in her drawer, my wolf was out for blood, I will hunt down whoever hurt my mate and slowly torture them until their begging me to just end their miserable lives, but I won’t do that. I’ll let them slowly heal and then torture them all over again and repeat. They deserve everything that’s coming to them when I get my hands on whoever did this.

My claws were ripping the desk apart and I felt something prick my neck and slowly started calming down, the patches of fur on my hands were disappearing and my canines shrunk along with my claws, my wolf slowly stopped snarling and growling inside my head until he went quiet. When my heavy breathing went back to normal, I knew Lesley had injected me with enough wolfs bane to calm me and my wolf down for an hour or so.

I left the room without another word. 

Both my wolf and I were out for blood, but for right now all we wanted to do was have our mate in our arms, I barged into the clinic only to find it empty?!

I let out the biggest roar ever; the wolfs bane was no match for my Alpha blood right now, I burned it off in seconds. I was more than pissed off and had no intention of calming down this time.

I need every guard on patrol to look out for a white wolf with black paws and black left ear with violet eyes, she’s my mate so don’t scare her off, just distract her and contact me as soon as possible, under any circumstances do NOT drive her out of the territory! I roared through the mind link to those on patrol.

I got a whole bunch of ‘yes alpha’s’ and with that I ran outside and shifted, I just realized that my little mate is the exact opposite of me, I’m all black except for my white paws and white left ear. I took off to the woods trying to find my mate’s scent, but no matter how hard I tried I couldn’t, what the hell?! Did she mask her scent?!  Why did she run again?! As soon as she’s recovered, my little rebellious kitten will receive a punishment, I smirked, a wolfish smirk and picked up my speed to the boarder in hopes of finding her before she exits the territory.

Alpha, target spotted, west boarder. I’m trying to hold her off without hurting her, but she won’t give up and she’s bleeding from her neck, John, my head in border patrol, mind linked me. I ran straight there and even though I was all the way across the territory I was there in less than five minutes.

When I got there I saw John in human form wearing shorts while trying to wake up my mate who was still in wolf form and passed out once again. I growled at John and he backed away while raising his hands in surrender and showing me his neck in submission. I trotted over to my mate, my anger long forgotten, and lightly nudged her snout with mine trying to get her to wake up, before my wolf could whine out loud she started shifting and I covered her body with mine and growling at John and some of the other wolves that were on patrol. Everyone looked away and John quickly went to a tree and brought out one of my shirts and a pair of shorts. I shifted putting on the shorts and then carefully putting the shirt over my beautiful mate, even though I didn’t look down, I kept my eyes trained on her face.

As soon as I got to the pack house I called for my younger sister Heather and for one of the woman omegas to help Heather clean my mate and put her in more comfortable clothes. I also called Lesley to check on the wounds my mate re-opened. While they were assisting my mate I went and took a shower in another room, then changing into boxers, a pair of sweats and a t-shirt. I didn’t want my mate to freak out if she found me in only a pair of boxers when she woke up.

When I walked back into my room, my kitten was already in bed, with white gauze around her neck and a bandage around her wrist in one of my shirts and in a pair of my boxers too. She looked H-O-T-T in my clothes! I noticed my sister, Heather who was deep in thought and Lesley who was checking my mate.

“I’m happy for you Will, I’m glad you finally found your mate,” Heather smiled as she came over and hugged me.

“Thanks Heather,” I said.

She nodded and left after I nicely declined her offer of getting me anything else.

“Well the IV worked faster than I thought, she won’t be needing it anymore, the nutrients gave her enough to strength to keep her blood pumping on her own, when she wakes up, just make sure she eats, is warm enough and gets plenty of water in her body, make sure she doesn’t overwork herself, she is extremely exhausted, another stunt like she pulled tonight and she’ll keep on passing out until her body can rest. I’m putting her on bed rest for the next three days,” Lesley said and I thanked her making note of everything she said, before dismissing her.

I sighed and walked over to the bed getting in and snuggling up to my baby making sure she was comfortable and wouldn’t leave me if she woke up before me while being cautious of her injuries. I sighed in content and for once in years, I was able to sleep peacefully. 

________________________________________

Hope you all have a wonderful New Years!

Comments? Vote/ Follow

_larisa_

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

2.8M 49.9K 19
"You know you can't resist me much longer." He continued to trail kisses down my neck and jaw. I bit my lip to keep a moan from escaping. "I am yo...
80K 1.9K 31
"Get out." A voice suddenly boomed coming down the stairs, Rachel. What is she doing here? I thought Hunter had banished her. "Rachel." I whisper...
4.3M 117K 53
"I don't want to go with you" I whispered... Big mistake. I screamed as he slammed me down to the ground hard and held my neck, he straddled my hip...
76.8K 2.1K 44
All Nyla wanted was a mate of her own, now she got one, but only to find out it was not how she envisioned him. After just meeting, Derek, her mate a...