BLOOD STAINED (JJK FF)- (Comp...

By kimchiii_v

"Haven't you heard about vampire stories hyeri?? If a vampire bites a human that human will belong to him. An... More

PROLOGUE
CHARACTER SKETCH
Chapter1
chapter 2
chapter3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43- THE END
EPILOGUE
THE KING: FOREVER
HEY!!!
WAIT WHAT?!!

chapter 24

4.7K 229 30
By kimchiii_v

Someone else took her attention

"Hae na"

She heard his voice and looked up. He was holding hae na's shoulders who was looking down.

"hae na are you alright" he asked bending his head down to take a proper look at her face.

Hyeri couldn't just believe what she was witnessing. She was just hurt and was crying with pain but then he didn't even give a damn to her and is more concerned and worried about hae na.

"Come with me" he helped hae na up and soon both walked upstairs.

It hurt her really badly. It felt like someone stabbed her heart.

'how could he just walk away like that with her. Is she more important or am I not valuable to him??

"HYERI" She heard jin's voice.

He gripped her finger "yah I told you to be careful" Jin scolded.

He pulled her and showed her finger under the running water.

Once it stopped bleeding he placed her finger on his palm.

He brushed his hand on it not wanting to hurt her and closed his eyes.

A shine appeared from beneath his hands and when he removed it, the wound mark had disappeared.

"its fine now okay" he smiled patting her head.

She nodded and hugged him tearing out.

She can't understand anything. Why she gets jealous when she sees hae na with him? Why she felt bad when he didn't give a damn about her while the rest six of them were so worried about her??even though all he did till now was either act badly or didn't care about her at all but still then Why he makes her feel this way?? Why was she feeling this way? Why was it him? Why him? Just why??

She felt mixed emotions. And the only way to pour out was by crying she concluded.

"Yah are you crying??" Jin pulled her from him to look if she was crying but she didn't allow him to see as she hung her head low not wanting to show him.

He cupped her face lifting up and finally looked at her now red face with swollen eyes and fresh tears.

"Yah yah why are you crying?? Is it still hurting???? Don't cry!! Oh my baby" Jin hugged her making her to cry more like a kid.

"Don't cry, I can't see you cry. I healed it don't worry. It won't pain anymore, okay" he patted her head and wiped her tears.

She felt so blessed to have these guys by her side.

"Go rest now" she nodded and walked to the living area where she was immediately crowded by them

"Are you alright??" taehyung asked

"you scared us hyeri" Jimin said worried

"Be safe next time" suga said inaudible looking elsewhere bringing a small smile on her face.

"Did Jin hyung heal it" namjoon asked worried.

"yea he did. I'm alright guys don't worry and I'll be careful from next time promise" she smiled getting a smile on their face too.

Her eyes unknowingly searched for him hoping he would come and tell her how scared he was and all. But it was just a small wish of hers, and it remained as a wish when she didn't find neither him nor hae na.

"go rest" hoseok said pushing her from behind to her room.

She walked to her room but stopped Infront of his.

Curiously, she leaned slightly to hear what they were speaking

"its all alright hae na" she heard him comforting her.

She clenched her fist and walked to the room not wanting to hear the rest.

She fell on the bed and forced herself into sleep as it will help to stop thinking about anything, anyone.

She rubbed her eyes and sat up the bed. She had a good sleep after all the crying.

She looked outside the window. The weather looked gloomy but once she neared the window she could see the evening. The hues of pink, red and a little bit of light green spread across the bluish purple carpet looked splendid. She admired the beautiful art of nature.

She got out of the room wondering what the others were doing but just then unluckily she saw hae na come out of jungkook's room.

'They were together This long!!!??, What were they even doing???'

She saw hae na blush for no reason and go down leaving jungkook alone.

He turned to go back to his room but his eyes fell on her who was still standing Infront of her room with her one hand gripping the door knob.

He walked to her and she couldn't move. It felt like her legs were been strongly stuck to the floor.

'go from here hyeri'?? Why are you still standing here??'

He was already Infront of her.

He slid his hand in hers and bought it up. She looked at him examine the hurt.

'dont let him touch you hyeri'!!

And what he did next sure literally killed her.

He wrapped his big muscular arms around her fragile, small body.

Her head was placed on his chest. They weren't just butterflies but all types of birds were flying in her stomach. Her skin heated up.

'no no no hyeri' this is wrong. Push him. Your angry with him'

Her inner self was driving her to push him. But she couldn't. The hug was so warm that she felt herself wanting it more and give in to the embrace. She wanted to feel his warmth more. It felt like she was at the right place, in his arms.

His cologne was making her go crazy. She wanted him to be like this forever, if he could.

'no hyeri remember he didn't give a damn about you when you were crying of pain. He was with hae na'

And that thought of hers reminded her everything that happened today.

"Are you okay?? You got hurt on you-"

She was fast. She kept her hand on his chest and pushed him, immediatelly missing the warmth.

"wow!!" she started clapping "you finally remembered or wait did you even notice I was hurt."

"hyeri what are yo-"

"Of course how could you even notice when you were so busy with your girl" she said emphasizing 'your'.

He was confused " my girl??"

"oh right now you act like you dont even know anything. I think with the 'god of underworld', 'death' and all you should even have 'god of pretending' as your name" she smiled with hatred and walked away leaving him baffled.

//////

The next day was as usual the same. She was sitting on the couch zoned out.

She has been ignoring jungkook as much as she could and even he didn't creat a big problem with it. He was just like how he was normally, quiet.

"ill see" she remembered namjoon's words. But he still didn't give a proper reply to her which means he wouldn't allow her.

"hyeri" namjoon called getting her back to earth.

She looked up only to see namjoon. He looked.....worried??

"What happened namjoon??" she said getting up

"Uh that's I wanted to say you something" he said looking down

"what is it??" she asked trying to predict what he was going to say.

" you can go see your mom today" he said.

Was she hearing it right or was her ears playing tricks with her

"what did you just say???" she asked again hoping she didn't mishear it.

"Yes hyeri, you can go meet your mom today" he smiled.

Hey eyes widened out of happiness and a big smile reaching her eyes took over her face

"oh my god really??" she jumped at her place happy. He nodded.

She received the rest's attention when she was jumping..

"what happened hyeri you look so happy" Jimin asked smiling.

"namjoon GAVE ME THE PERMISSION TO GO MEET MY MOM" she said smiling widely.

"Wow that's great" taehyung smiled too.

"but you won't be going alone" namjoon spoke.

"Okay I'll go with..." she looked at taehyung " with taehyung"

"no. Your going with jungkook"

"what?? Jungkook''

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

946K 35.9K 43
Getting saved by a vampire is something Jimin never imagined happening to him. He never even thought about the fact they may be real, yet he has spen...
96.8K 7.9K 112
"Why is it Luna?" Jimin asked. Yoongi smiled softly. "Because even the Alpha submits to the moon." ~ "Human lives are very fragile. They come and go...
248K 8.1K 42
'"You thought you could run away? You thought you could escape? Hahah, never. You see, we need your, blood, your soul, so you better shut up." He his...
5.5K 381 46
{ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ} "You know what? I'm more than angry. I'm furious. You throw away my feelings like they're nothing. Like I'm nothing. And then you...