Chaotic Rich boys club

By dyliannesaber

"This club should be called Oikawa's victims club!" Seven childhood friends and three adopted boys makes the... More

Introduction
Daichi start!
Satori start!
Kiyoomi start!
Tetsurou start!
Sachirou start!
Osamu start!
Semi start!
Tooru start!
Yuuji start!
Koutarou start!
Drinks
Which one is it?
Double dates
On the move
Throw it back
The fiance
Young master Oikawa
So what
Boyfriend duties
new start
strawberry
Bloom
First heartbreak
Bro-bond
Singing along
The future boss
message
New feels
Cool off?
Kiss and make up
Yes or yes
Adore you
scandal
Tooru's limits
A trip without Boss T.
Never not
Still into you
Midterm week
Handsome problems
A night to remember
Only want you
The luckiest fan
Heart to heart talks
Goodbye for now
Bar hopping
Going wild
Shirabu's cowardice
Sweets and rain
Semi's surprise
Be alright
Off limits
lalala~♡
Outreach programs 1
Outreach programs 2
More of you
Happy holidays
My Favorite Clothes
Touch
Chocolates
Risks
Falling
First night in Okinawa
Rollin'
Aphrodite
Guardian
Kei's 20th Bday
Small Doses 1
Small doses 2
On the job trainings
A week trip
Kei's graduation
Moonlight
Finale
Extra1: Tooru's married life
EXTRA 2: Satori's Married Life
Extra 3: Daichi's married life
Extra 4 : Med boys and Their Loving Husbands
EXTRA 5: Osamu's married life
EXTRA 6: Clubbing As Adults.

Surprise baby sushijima!

2.6K 93 38
By dyliannesaber

"Yes my dearest baby loves sushijima the love of Tendou Satori's life?" Satori answers the video call from his boyfriend and he heard and saw the other male giggle on the other line.

Oh how he love to hear that over and over again. He smiled fondly at the camera and watched his boyfriend was doing his night routine in the bathroom and he just finished taking a shower and he was wearing a white fluffy robe.

"We won. My team won the first round. We are still playing tomorrow."  Ushijima informs and Tendou smiled fondly hugged his customized Ushiwaka plushie.

"I'm proud of you baby. I am so proud of you. I saw how you did so well. I watched your game on the tv earlier." Tendou said Ushijima pursed his lips and he looked like he was about to cry.

Seriously. He doesn't get it how a lot of people are so afraid of this baby he have. Ushijima is a softie, a big baby and Satori's baby period.

"Ughhh. I had no idea I was really attached to you until I had to fly to Thailand for a week. I miss you Tendou Satori." Ushijima said and wiped his tears away.

"I'm sorry I can't be there... I'm so sorry baby Sushi." Tendou said and Ushijima laughed at the new petname.

"Its okay... Its just that... I should not spoil myself too much." Ushijima said and made his way to the bedroom.

"Eyyy. I saw the amount of fangirls you have right there." Satori said as he changed the topic. He can't spoil his boyfriend about the surprise they prepared.

"Were they pretty?" Ushijima asked and Tendou laughed.

"They look blurry to me. You are the star and the apple of my eye as always." Satori said and smiled.

"How... how are you. Is the media digging for your information? Any threats you recieved from those fans?" Ushijima asked worriedly.

"My family found out about us and they were quite shocked--- especially my grandparents but when they realized I am dating the Ushijima Wakatoshi, they freaked out. Turned out they are close friends with with your grandparents. My uncles and aunties, parents and siblings flipped because they were big fans of yours. Man, I'm a lucky guy... I even made my marries sister cry because he can't believe that her younger brother is dating Ushijima Wakatoshi. They also got me covered I think this is abusing of power but I will just accept this for our safety." Satori said.

"Oh... I forgot You came from a family of politicians..." Ushijima was speechless.

"Back then, they had this thing where they thought I was crazy and doing the impossible as I admired you from afar. Man, I still can't believe that I am in a relationship with you." Tendou said and Wakatoshi bit the inside of his cheek.

"My... my parents also found out because of that article. You know how those type of people are... we... we are lucky we are in the same status." Ushijima said and Tendou nodded.

"I see... baby, lets not pressure you more and stress you more okay? You still have to play and enjoy tomorrow's game." Tendou said and Ushijima sighed.

"They... They don't have the snacks I like. I already finished the snacks you gave me..." Ushijima sighed and Tendou smiled.

"Are you adjusting to the food there?"

"Mhmmm." Ushijima said and Satori watched how his boyfriend sipped on a lychee flavored jelly drink.

"I can't wait to come back to Japan... to you." Ushijima said and Tendou chuckled.

"A little more baby Sushi. Anyways... you should sleep now. I'll call you tomorrow. Mwah." Tendou said and gave Ushijima a flying kiss.

"Okay... talk to you later. Mwah." Ushijima said and Tendou wanted to melt into a puddle.

The call ended and Satori closed his laptop and placed it inside his backpack. He eyed his suitcase and the snacks he got for Ushijima.

"Yeah. Talk to you later my baby." Satori said and smirked before he made his way outside his room.

"You ready to go?" Eita asked who was dressed in a tracksuit and he was carrying his suitcase.

"Yeah. Lets go." Satori said.

Tooru raised his brows as he talked to his future sister in law via video call.

"My brother is a loser who had difficulties in making friends--- now you too? My god. This is surprising!" Tooru comments and his future in law sighed.

"I know right? A loser and another loser together. Perfect." She said sarcastically and Tooru laughed.

"How am I suppose to shoot a good prenup shot without bridesmaids or whatever." She sighed and Tooru looked up from his iPad and watched his friends who were minding their own business.

"My friends will bring their dates to your wedding and we promised you a good intermission number. They're not camera shy so I can assure you you'll have a good prenup shoot." Tooru said and winked at her.

"Tooru... Oh my gosh you're too nice." She said and Tooru laughed.

"Sister in law, I'm the only nice guy in that family." Tooru said and she laughed.

"Omg where's the lie. I should have married you but... I don't want you to be unhappy." She said and Tooru smiled.

"Sister in law, you don't have to worry. This might not be your dream wedding with your dream wedding but we can assure you this will be lit." Tooru said and she smiled.

"Thank you Tooru. You're the best." She said and Tooru flipped his imaginary hair.

"I knowww. I have to go sister in law. The plane is here." Tooru said and got up.

"Okayyy. Have a safe flight."

"Thank you. Byebye oneesan." Tooru said and ended the call before letting Tetsurou drag his suitcase.

The others were wearing track suits in different colors and of course they look like power rangers so Tooru kept mocking them.

Tooru, the twins, Sunarin and Kiyoomi were all wearing pajamas. Chikara and Yuuji were wearing sweatpants and a simple tee. Satori was wearing a hoodie and his sweatpants while the others wore tracksuits.

Oh yes. Suna, Atsumu and Chikara are tagging along. They are welcomed to the club just like Ushiwaka. Sugawara and Akaashi were busy so they can't tag along.

They all boarded the private plane and Tooru grabbed some snacks that he can enjoy and he let the flight attendant serve him champagne.

Kiyoomi and Atsumu were chilling while holding hands. Osamu was leaning on Suna and he lets the other male play with their fingers. Yuuji sharing his earphones with Chikara and he was playing with Chikara's phone.

Sachirou, Daichi, Satori, Eita, Daichi, Tetsurou and Koutarou were playing cards.

Tooru was calmly observing them and he scanned his eyes on the others as he sipped on his drink.

"You guys. You're not camera shy are you?" Tooru asked Satori laughed.

"What kind of question is that? Your friends loves attention." Satori said.

"How about you Suna, Atsumu and Ennoshita?" Tooru asked.

"I'm cool with it." Atsumo said and judging from the look on Ennoshita and Suna, they are both uncomfortable with cameras.

"My brother is getting married next saturday anddd they don't have friends to do the prenup shot with them. Lets help them out and also Atsumu-san, you chill with covering a girl group dance?" Tooru asked and Kiyoomi furrowed his brows.

"You better not drag him into some kind of mess--- your smile is scaring my Tooru." Kiyoomi said.

"I'm cool with it Oikawa-san." Tooru smirked and he nodded.

"Nice. You're dancing with me, Satori, Yuuji and my sister in law." Tooru said and Yuuji looked shookt and Satori furrowed his brows.

"How come I didn't know that?"  Yuuji said and Tooru smiled.

"Surprise!" Tooru said and Satori crossed his arms.

"Why me?" Satori asked and crossed his arms.

"The three of us dance well and we don't have a lot of muscles compared to them. Its going to look weird to force them to dance. You'll look good even if you dance those girl group songs." Tooru said and crossed his legs.

"Kiyoomi will look like plank if he'll dance with us. Osamu will probably ditch us and Suna is not comfortable with it. Eita will sing so he's excluded." Tooru added and Yuuji nodded.

"Good that you know I'm gonna ditch you with that." Osamu said.

"Okay. I'm in." Yuuji said.

"Skinny bitches on the go." Satori said and Tooru laughed.

"If you're going to wear something weird I'm going to choke you to death." Daichi said.

"Nah. We'll stick with our suits." Tooru said and the others sighed in relief.

"We're going to have our suits done this monday. Which among you here doesn't have a date for my brother's wedding?" Tooru asked and Koutarou refilled Tooru's glass.

Tetsurou, Eita and Sachirou raised their hands. The Miya twins shared looks and Suna shook his head as he quietly told them not to do it.

"How about that guy you had a dinner date with last night?" Osamu said and Suna's eyes widened in horror when he saw the look on Oikawa's face.

"The baby went out for a date last night?" Tooru asked and the others stopped playing cards to listen to the tea the twins had to spill.

"You have a boyfriend?" Tetsurou asked and Satori massaged Sachirou's shoulders.

"Eyyy. Do we know them?" Yuuji asked.

"Of course you know him. You're too friendly." Osamu said and Sachirou sighed.

"Guys its not like that." Sachirou said.

"So you have a boyfriend or not?" Daichi asked.

"I don't have any." Sachirou said and Koutarou made a face of disapproval.

"My bullshit sensor is tingling." Tooru said and Sachirou sighed in defeat and explained to his friends.

Tooru, Eita, Koutarou, Tetsurou and Satori were the loudass bitches. Daichi wanted to sleep already and Kiyoomi looked so done.

"Invite Hoshiumi-kun." Tooru said.

"It will be very uncomfortable for him." Sachirou said.

"Its a private wedding. Invite him." Tooru said and Sachirou nodded.

"Okay. I'll invite him." Sachirou said.

"What about you Oikawa-san? Don't you have any date for the wedding?" Atsumu asked.

"Ha. I'm too fabulous to have one." Tooru replied and his friends rolled their eyes and shook their heads.

"Ushiwaka's coming right?" Tooru asked and Satori nodded.

"Yes. He's coming with me." Satori replied.

"Your date is Akaashi-san from meds." Tooru said and Bokuto nodded.

"Your date is Sugawara from Education." Tooru said and Daichi nodded.

They arrived in Thailand and Tooru was the first one to get off the plane. He let Tetsurou drag his suitcase and there were cars waiting for them already.

The got inside the cars and they headed to the hotel where they'll stay at. Of course the couples will share a room. Tetsurou, Daichi, Satori, Eita, Koutarou and Sachirou will share a suite.

"Do you really not like that guy?" Daichi asked and placed a card down.

The six of them are playing cards again by the way.

"He's handsome but totally not my type." Tooru replied and placed down a card.

"Hey guys, I need your help for this music fest." Eita said.

"About what?" Tetsurou asked.

"Perform on stage with me." Eita said.

"Kiyoomi will play the drums as usual. Koutarou will play the keyboard. Tetsurou will play the other keyboard. Satori will play the bass. Daichi and Tooru will be guitarists. Sachirou can play the saxophone. Osamu can play the violin while Yuuji knows how to operate the sound systems." Eita explained.

"Hold on... If we're at stage all together at once, who will take care of our dates?" Satori said.

"There are VIP tickets and the security on this music fest is tighter and more strict." Eita said and the others nodded.

"What are you going to sing?" Koutarou asked.

"I lets cover ILYSB, Bloom, Lets fall in love for the night, Cant help falling in love... and of course, the one that got away." Eita said and nobody complained about his choice of songs to perform.

"Are you not playing your original composition?" Satori asked and Eita smiled and shook his head.

"Nah." Eita said and after they finished playing, they all decided to go to sleep.

Tooru, Koutarou and Tetsurou were cuddling in one bed. Tooru was between Tetsu and Kou and he didnt mind it. Daichi was fast asleep in his own room. Sachirou was also fast asleep. Satori was sharing a room with Eita and he woke up when he fell on the bed.

Satori saw Eita was standing in front of the window.

"Semisemi... do you want to cry?" Satori asked and Eita turned around who was already crying. Satori opened his arms for his bestfriend who gladly took the offer.

"Tori... I still can't get over him." Eita cried and Satori no longer remembers what happened after that because he fell asleep.

They woke up around 9am and Wakatoshi's game starts at 10am so they sti have plenty of time to prepare.

They all got ready to leave but Ushiwaka suddenly called Satori so they all have to keep quiet and Satori answered the call from Ushiwaka.

"Hey baby sushi."

"Hi... I just want to see your face and hear your voice before the game starts." Wakatoshi said and Satori felt like he was on the clouds.

"Oh god. My sweet boy. Goodluck and enjoy the game. Mwah." Satori said and the call ended.

"Satori you lucky asshole." Tetsurou and Eita said and Satori laughed.

"He's too cute... can't wait to see him." Satori said and they finished having breakfast and they headed to the place where the game was held.

Thirteen handsome guys entered the place and made their way to the bleachers. Satori was holding a bouquet of red roses and Ushiwaka's favorite snacks. He immediately spotted Ushijima who was stretching with his teammates.

His baby was still unaware of their presence so when Ushijima was practicing serves, the gang suddenly yelled "USHIWAKA NICE SERVE!"

Wakatoshi got startled and he got goosebumps. His teammates chuckled and pointed someone at the bleachers. Wakatoshi was confused so he turned turned to look at what his teammates were looking at and the ball dropped on his hands when he saw Satori and the gang.

"Coach... Can I please go there? Please?" Wakatoshi asked the coach.

"Why?" The coach said.

"His friends from Japan flew to Thailand to see him." One of Ushijima's teammates said and the coach was surprised. He was really surprised to see familiar faces he had seen on TV every company press conferences and news.

Those rich kids really flew to see Wakatoshi and that red haired was also there. The coach gave Wakatoshi the permission to go there so the youngest member of the team and ace ran to the bleachers.

Satori watched Wakatoshi ran and he smiled and opened his arms for his boyfriend. Wakatoshi hugged him tightly and Satori sighed in relief and hugged his boyfriend back then kissed the green haired male's forehead.

"Surprise baby sushi. Were you surprised?" Satori asked with a soft smile and suddenly Wakatoshi cried. Satori was really surprised so he wiped his tears away and comforted his baby.

"You're here... You guys are here..." Wakatoshi said happily as he smiled happily.

"Surprise! Satori looked so sad when he saw you off so we decided to fly here with him. We arrived last night tho." Tetsurou said.

The gang ruffled Wakatoshi's hair and wished him goodluck. Wakatoshi and Satori was still hugging as they rocked each other back and forth.

"Am I too spoiled now?" Wakatoshi asked and Satori chuckled.

"Of course not." Satori said and Sachirou told them they should take a photo before the game starts.

"Ushijima-san, we need to line up." One of Wakatoshi's teammates said.

Satori smiled and pat Wakatoshi's butt twice and rubbed his nose against Wakatoshi's nose.

"Goodluck baby sushi." Satori said and pinched Wakatoshi's cheek. Wakatoshi smiled and kissed Satori's cheek which stunned Satori.

"I'm off." Wakatoshi said and left to line up.

"Oho. You're going to be on the news again Satori." Tooru said and Satori scrunched up his nose.

The game started and Wakatoshi had a small smile on his face as he played.

"Fifth service ace from Ushijima Wakatoshi!"

Satori and his friend clapped their hands and they cheered for Ushijima and his teammates.

"Your baby is a monster. Have you seen the way he plays?" Koutarou said and shook his head.

"He's still my baby." Satori said and smirked and his friends started teasing Satori who was so whipped for Ushijima.

"Eighth service ace from Ushijima Wakatoshi. Seems like our Youngest ace is on fire."

"Are you kidding me? Satori this is insane!" Kiyoomi said and Satori laughed.

"My boyfriend is amazing isn't he?" Satori bragged and his friends clicked their tongues but they smiled anyways.

"Ushijima-san!" The setter sets the ball and Wakatoshi jumps and spikes the ball.

"The ninth score coming from Wakatoshi Ushijima."

Satori watched his baby play like the merciless monster he was in the court. The usual blank face had a little smile now and he would look at Satori's direction and smile a little before doing another service ace.

Wakatoshi didn't even even let the other team win even one set. The game only lasted for forty five minutes. After lining up to thank the other team, coaches and fans, Wakatoshi wiped his sweat away and he made his way to the lockers.

"The next game starts two in the afternoon." The coach said.

Wakatoshi changed into his black Adidas tracksuit and white sneakers after his shower.

"Ushiwaka-kun, what's your relationship with the Prime minister's nephew, the governor's grandson, the the congressman's son--- Tendou Satori?" The coach asked and Wakatoshi grabbed his gym bag.

"Him? He's my lover." Wakatoshi answered nonchalantly before he bowed and took his leave.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24K 555 38
Oikawa is invited to a series of weddings that he returns to Japan to attend. This means that he must come face to face with his unrequited crush and...
56K 1.2K 50
A Haikyuu book of fluffshots- this book does not contain angst or smut. None of the artwork used in this book is mine, credits to the artists. I don...
229K 8K 60
Dull eyes filled the world, grey and colourless. Only those who had met their soulmate could see eyes of colour. Kiyoomi Sakusa had never cared much...
2.8K 42 18
Hinata Shoyo and her friends are a well known group at an all girls school in NYC. One day they get news from the principle that their neighbor, an a...