โœฐ ๐—ข๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ท๐˜‚๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ โฅ‡ ๏ฟฝ...

Par _MeanYoongiii_

โคท ๐˜“๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ Plus

A C C I D E N T S
L I B R A R Y
I T S . A . D E A L
A . R E A S O N
S T A Y . A W A Y
W A L K I N G . H O M E
B O R I N G
M O V E . I N
I R R E S I S T I B L E
J O H N
F R I E N D S H I P S . A N D . L I E S
C O N F E S S I O N
L O O K . A T . M E
S O R R Y . I S . T H E . H A R D E S T . W O R D
A N G E L
R O M E O . A N D . J U L I E T
Y O U
D R E A M I N G
T H A T . G I R L
C O M E . I N
Y E L L O W . D U C K
R E S I S T
I . L O V E . Y O U
F I R S T . S N O W
S U R P R I S E S
P I N K
A N . A P P O I N T M E N T
S P I E S
W O U N D S & S C R A T C H E S
T H E . T R U T H
M A Y B E
O L D . P H O T O S
R O O M . 6 6
I C E . C R E A M
P H O N E . C A L L S
B U T T E R F L Y
N O T . O K A Y
C O N V E N I E N T . S T O R E
E L E V A T O R
M A K E . U P
F O R E V E R
๐Ÿฅ€

Y O U R . N A M E

1.3K 43 14
Par _MeanYoongiii_

As soon as Soon hee distinguished Joshua's face her facial expressions changed.

Anger occupied her body.

"Oh Shortie! That girl from yesterday, right?" He asked the girl, standing up, staring at her body laying on the ground.

"Let me help you!" He said and grabbed her arm in his attempt to lift her up. As soon as she regained her balance she pushed him away.

"Dont touch me!"

"I just tried to helped you, Jeez"

"You need to stop helping cause you are a disaster...!" She tried to walk past him but the tall boy ran his hand on her arm immobilizing her.

"Chill, I didnt do anything..." He announced making her blood boil.

"You bumped onto me and because of you I am late to class now!"

"Well, I am late as well!" He announced and the girl looked at his hand on her arm.

"What did I say about touching me?" She snorted aggressively and he slowly removed his hand.

"Sorry!"

"Well, you have plenty of reasons to be sorry!" She pulled herself away, leaving the mysterious man looking at her back while leaving.

Letting her distance herself, a smirk forms his lips as his steps approach her figure.

Soon-hee found the right door where the class she was attending is taking place. The professor didn't give her attention, as he was too busy lecturing.

Her eyes tried to look for Minghao but the classroom was filled with a sea of people. She gave up and sat on the first seat she found empty.

Brushing her books against her desk she leaves her water bottle right in front of her. She left the bottle cap to the corner and managed to drink a sip.

At the exact same moment she heard some fast movements right next to her, taking her by surprise.

As a result she hit the cap with her elbow making it launch away from her. She located the bottle in the one corner looking right next to her to meet a guy.

The guy she disliked with all her heart.

"Hey, did you follow me?" She asked staring at the man on the next seat.

"Did You follow me?" He respected and Soon hee rolled her eyes.

"I was the one to come first In here dufus!"

"And what do you want me to do? Change my college because you are in my class?" He laughed brushing both of his hands against the table.

"That wouldn't be a bad idea!"

"What are you reading this time?" He grabbed the book on top of the pile of her novels and opened it.

Soon-hee tried to grab it but failed cause Jisoo turned his back at her.

"It seems boring!"

"No you are boring, give me that!" She grabbed the book of his hands aggressively and placed it in between of her books.

"I am pretty interesting Shortie! By the way what's your name?"

"I share my name with my family, friends and people that have more than two brain cells. You dont belong to any of these categories."

"Why so feisty? C'mon tell me your name! Mine is Joshua!" He said and  she snorted.

"I thought it was Jisoo!" Her hands crossed as she played back.

"Well, people 'round here call me Joshua so you should too!" He proposed.

"So you are telling me to call you Joshua?"

"Yes!"

"Then I am gonna call you Jisoo!" She smirked playfully just to make him mad but that was an impossible task for Joshua. He rarely gets mad about anything.

"And how am I supposed to call you?" He was persistent.

"None of your business, leave me alone!" She tried to ignore him.

"That's a big name! Should I cut it?" He smirked crossing his arms as well, intensifying every inch of anger Soon-hee was feeling.

"If you dont shut up, I will cut you with my scissors!" She threatened him in her attempt to shut him up.

"Wait, why are you carrying scissors with you?" He asked trying to look inside her pencil case. His hands unzipped it in his attempt to see what's inside.

"Dont touch my things!" She said, slapping his hands and he removed them immediately.

"C'mon tell me your name! Or I will call you Shortie!" He tried to tempt her to spit her name out but that wasn't working when it comes to Soon-hee.

"Nope!"

"Tell me!"

"Why do you care?" She finally asked as her head titled toward him and their eyes met.

"Cause it's unfair to know my name when I don't know yours." He tried to persuade her but still... it didn't work.

"Life is unfair." She fixed her books trying to ignore him.

"You seriously are something shortie!"

"Don't call me shortie!"

"Then how am I supposed to call you if I don't know your name... Well let me guess..." He was scanning her face trying to figure out her name by her characteristics.

"Julia!"

"Ew! No!"she said trying not to face palm her forehead.

"What's wrong with Julia? It's a nice name!"

"Well, it's not my name..."

"Cinderella?" He said and the girl scoffed.

"Do I look like a princess to you?" She said and Joshua giggled.

"Well, you act like one!" He announced but not in a friendly way.

"Is that all you got... cause you are failing!"

"What do I get if I find out your name without you telling me?"

"A punch in the nose?"

"Um... something less violent!"

"What would you like Joshua?"

"An apology!"

"About you being a douche bag? Why should apology for your mental illnesses?" She joked but that didn't make Jisoo give up.

"For your attitude towards me!"

"Fine Jisoo... but I have one condition!"

"What?" He asked playfully.

"You are not allowed to ask Minghao!" She said recalling what happened yesterday.

"Who is Minghao?"

"Jeez! The guy in the coffee shop?"

"The one behind the counter?"

"Ding Ding Ding! Correct..."

"What do I win?"

"What do you want? A sticker?" She continued playing with the naive boy.

"Fine I won't ask Minghouah!" He said laying back.

"Minghao!"

"Yep that's what I said!"

"No you didnt!"

"I did!" Soon-hee scoffed because of how annoying Joshua is. As soon as the bell rang Joshua got up and saw the cap of the bottle.

"Is that yours?" He said grabbing it and titling around to show it to the girls.

"Yeah...Give it to me!"

"No..."

"Why not?"

"Say Please!"

She rolls her eyes.

"Please!"

"In a cuter way..."

"I am gonna kill you!" Soon-hee was about to get up and start chasing him but he was fast enough to leave the cap on top of the desk and ran like there is no tomorrow.

"You only have a day to figure out pabo!" She screamed on top of her lungs.

"Noted!" He screamed back.

How is he gonna find her name? That's hell scary and creepy.

"Hey Soon-hee!" Minghao appeared out of nowhere.

"Don't say my name out loud?" She averted his lips with her bare hand and looked around.

"Why?" He mumbled in between her hand.

"He might hear us and make me apologize..." She said and Minghao slowly removed her hands from his mouth.

"I want to tell you something but you need to not get offended! Do you want me to call your doctor?" He shyly said, making Soon-hee's eyes roll once again.

"I am not crazy Minghao! I am talking about Jisoo! You need to keep my name a secret from him!"

"That's the most ridiculous secret someone told me to keep!"

"Will you?" She climbed the top of the desk while her hands grabbed the collar of his shirt.

"Y-you are scaring me...!" He says and Soon-hee locates both of her feet on the ground.

She starts running away leaving Minghao perplexed. The truth is that his friends was like a puzzle.

"Wait... Fine... I will! It will be our secret!" He started running behind her

----------------

ᴬ/ⁿ: ᴴᵉˡˡᵒ ᵍᵘʸˢˢˢˢ...

ᴵᵗ'ˢ ᵃⁿ ᵒʳᵃⁿᵍᵉ ˢᵃᵗᵘʳᵈᵃʸ ʷʰᵉⁿ ᴵ ᵃᵐ ᵃᶜᵗᵘᵃˡˡʸ ᵘᵖᵈᵃᵗⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵇᵒᵒᵏ.

ᴵ ʳᵉᵃˡˡʸ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵗʳʸⁱⁿᵍ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ⁿᵉʷ. ᴵ ᵃᵐ ᵃˡˢᵒ ʳᵉᵃˡˡʸ ʰᵃᵖᵖʸ ᵗᵒ ʷʳⁱᵗᵉ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ˢᵉᵛᵉⁿᵗᵉᵉⁿ ᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ᴵ ᵃᵐ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵘˢᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ⁱᵗ.

ᴺᵒʷ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰᵉ ᵃʳᵐʸ ᴵ ᵃᵐ ˢᵗⁱˡˡ ʷᵒʳᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ ᵇᵒᵒᵏˢ ʳᵉˡᵃᵗᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᴮᵗˢ ᵇᵘᵗ ᴵ ʷⁱˡˡ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗ ᵘᵖᵈᵃᵗⁱⁿᵍ ᵃˢ ˢᵒᵒⁿ ᵃˢ ᴵ ᵃᵐ ᵒᵛᵉʳ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵇᵒᵒᵏ.

ᴵᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵇᵒᵒᵏ ᵈᵒ ⁿᵒᵗ ᶠᵒʳᵍᵉᵗ ᵗᵒ ᵛᵒᵗᵉ ᵒʳ ᵉᵛᵉⁿ ᶜᵒᵐᵐᵉⁿᵗ.

ᵀʰᵃⁿᵏ ʸᵒᵘ ❤

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

12.1K 590 32
๐€๐ง ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐Š๐ข๐ง๐ ๐๐จ๐ฆ'๐ฌ ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฎ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฎ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๏ฟฝ...
5.4K 52 14
Just seventeen imagines for you carats๐Ÿ’Ž Enjoy ('โ–ฝ'สƒโ™กฦช)
479K 3.9K 55
๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐˜† ๐˜€๐—บ๐˜‚๐˜ ~ ๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ _๐˜ž๐˜–๐˜™๐˜“๐˜‹ ๐ŸŒŽ
19.3K 1.2K 36
- ๐™—๐™š๐™˜๐™–๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ.