𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐆𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓...

By jellyshuas

chan, jihoon, wonwoo and jeonghan are runaways from the orphanage. to survive, they decide to rob a goofy-ass... More

𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐆𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄
1; 𝙤𝙧𝙥𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙜𝙚
2; 𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧
3; 𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣
4; 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙙
5; 𝙙𝙚𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣
6; 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣
7; 𝙞𝙧𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙖𝙣𝙩?!
8; 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙝
9; 𝙜𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙤
10; 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙢
11; 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙜𝙮
12; 𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙪𝙚𝙨
13; 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙤𝙡𝙫𝙚
14; 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙣 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙢𝙚
15; 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠
16; 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙚
17; 𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙝𝙞𝙢
18; 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣
19; 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧
20; 𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙨𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙩
21; 𝙖𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪
22; 𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙮
23; 𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙙𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙣
24; 𝙙𝙖𝙮-𝙤𝙛𝙛
25; 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙩
26; 𝙦𝙪𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚
27; 𝙟𝙞𝙣𝙝𝙖
28; 𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙞𝙖𝙨𝙘𝙤
29; 𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚
30; 𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙙
31; 𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚
32; 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨
33; 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓼𝔀𝓪𝓷 (𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓵𝓾𝓭𝓮)
34; 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓼𝔀𝓪𝓷 (𝓬𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓸𝓯 𝓪𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷)
35; 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓼𝔀𝓪𝓷 (𝓹𝓪𝓼𝓽)
36; 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙡𝙮
37; 𝙟𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙮
38; 𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 (𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚞𝚍𝚎)
39; 𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 (𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜)
40; 𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 (𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚖𝚎)
41; 𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙚
42; 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙡𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣
43; 𝗴𝗲𝗻𝗶𝘂𝘀 (𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴)
44; 𝗴𝗲𝗻𝗶𝘂𝘀 (𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗽𝗶𝗲𝗰𝗲)
45; 𝗴𝗲𝗻𝗶𝘂𝘀 (𝗯𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀)
46; 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪
47; 𝙘𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙪𝙥𝙩
48; 𝙥𝙪𝙜𝙣𝙖𝙘𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨
49; 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡
50;𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙚
51; 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 (𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐬)
52; 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 (𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬)
53; 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 (𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞)
54; 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙩𝙝
55; 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩
56; 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙨
57; 𝙨𝙣𝙤𝙬
58; 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙮
59; 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙪𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙣
60; 𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙥𝙤𝙣𝙨
61; 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙜𝙪𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙨
62; 𝙡𝙞𝙖𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙣
63; 𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙛𝙞𝙩𝙨
64; 𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙥𝙚𝙩
65; 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙚𝙖?
66; 𝙫𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮
68; 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢
69; 𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚
70; 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣
71; 𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙜𝙚𝙨
72; 𝙘𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙨 𝙚𝙫𝙚
73; 𝙡𝙖𝙯𝙮 𝙙𝙖𝙮
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐆𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄
NOTE

67; 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧

2.9K 178 235
By jellyshuas

(a/n: ya'll know that this book is FULL of angst and drama, and this chapter will definitely contribute to those titles. though, this is the first time i'm actually hurting a seventeen member. might include major character death? idk.)

fighting. tons of fighting. deokhwa and jihoon were up against each other; deokhwa was destroying large chunks of the hotel while jihoon tried to hold up the severely damaged hotel, pitching in a few attacks meanwhile.

minghao was burning the clothes of the pledis members he liked to call 'extras', because they aren't relevant whatsoever. seokmin helped minghao kill them by throwing a katana to one direction that surely hits and penetrates their torso, before the katana returns back to seokmin's hand with the help of the magnets that joshua made. junhui was using red demon to stack up the dead bodies, soonyoung was altering the memories of those who got involved, but were innocent.

wonwoo, meanwhile, wasn't doing anything in particular. maybe helping jihoon hold up the hotel, that's about it. but when he finds minhyuk running across the event hall to the exit, wonwoo gets excited about getting a significant role—so he takes out his new weapon and shoots minhyuk.

everyone literally stopped in their tracks. minhyuk, who was previously running and very much alive, disappeared. "won, what the fuck is that?" minghao asked. "i want it."

"oh, it's a de-atomizer. minhyuk's dead now." wonwoo calmly explained, before jihoon grunted and replied.

"well genius, make good use of it now!" jihoon nods to deokhwa, who was trying to break the table that jihoon put in front of him to shield him from the rocks. wonwoo nods and goes on another killing spree.

"hey, i want that gun too!"

"shut up, dk!"

"but—"

"i can lend it to you if you buy me gelato."

"DEAL!"

seungcheol and mingyu, meanwhile, went up to the hotel bar to help the bar gang prevent the pledis generals from leaving. they were obviously in control though, if you look at it: mori had corks from liquors in his mouth, serving as a muffler while vernon held the rope that they used tie him. one wrong move and mori's dead.

why corks, though? one answer: he looks hilarious.

jishin? oh, never mind that guy. he's dead. seungkwan and he were having a duel while 'roasting' each other about how weak they are. at once, seungkwan got annoyed when jishin called him 'bacon'. seungkwan simply said 'die', and jishin miraculously lost to seungkwan.

chan was guarding jiryeok, in case he wakes up and attempts to attack.

"i guess we came late." mingyu says. he gives seungcheol a side glance, who was busy talking to joshua in the earpiece.

"wow, your boss is dead!" chan says, pressing on to his earpiece while looking at mori straight in the eyes. "joshua-hyung said it took just a minute."

"yeah." seungcheol walks to where mori was tied up, casting a shadow over him. "what's your next move? huh? you haven't even explained why you tried to use jinha. what do you guys really want?" seungcheol clicked his tongue.

if you were not oriented about everything, you'd think that seungcheol is the bad guy based on this scene. he's so dangerous to play with, you literally and figuratively can't touch him, he can lead his team very well. what a man.

"oh!" seungcheol chuckled. "of course you can't answer me. you have corks shoved inside your mouth," seungcheol giggled childishly,while seungkwan joined in the laughter.

"pledis mafia is really something else. you've managed to screw up every single one of our members' lives and you can still wake up to a new day without regrets? i can't do that, even when i was in pledis mafia." seungkwan drinks from a wine bottle.

"hey, seungkwan, that's not wine." mingyu warned, reading the label of the bottle that seungkwan was drinking out of. seungkwan spit out everything. "ew, jesus christ! don't do that to me!"

"yeah, the police is coming." vernon nodded towards the door.

and the police swarmed the hotel bar. "it's the police, don't move!" mingyu stepped aside for them to enter faster. vernon's grip on the rope loosens, seungkwan pockets his guns, chan walks backwards from jiryeok a little. seungcheol sighed and smiled a little, happy that they finally got their long-awaited victory.

but, seungcheol was relieved a little too early, don't you think? just as the police were cuffing mori's hands behind him, somebody moved. opposing to what the police said—not like he'd listen, anyway.

seungcheol was fast, but impulsive and impelling.

"CHAN!" seungcheol shouts as he strides to the youngest.

seungcheol could've kicked the gun off of jiryeok's hand, that would've been easier and safer. jiryeok's already weak so he won't be able to pick up the gun once it had been kicked from his hands—so why didn't seungcheol do that instead?

how stupid was seungcheol to jump in front of chan? he can't die. who will lead seventeen if he dies? who will be jinha's 'papa' once seungcheol has passed on? who will replace his title of 'only child' in his family?

maybe it wasn't stupid. it was just the price of chan's life. chan deserved more, and seungcheol was willing to step out of the way to make room for the boy's growth. it's too early for chan to die.

seungcheol's life was the price.

"chan." seungcheol muttered, stumbling. chan caught him, before chan gently knelt to the floor while holding seungcheol. "you should always be aware of everything around you! i told you that on our very first t-training, ri—right?"

seungkwan, mingyu and vernon were just as shocked. only the police moved, taking jishin, jiryeok and mori with them, leaving the five seventeen members frozen in their spots. mingyu spoke. "did jeonghan and joshua arrive already? seungcheol was just speaking to them e-earlier, and i..."

"i don't think so. they were just about to leave..." vernon replied, recalling what he heard from seungcheol and joshua's conversation earlier.

"no, seungcheol-hyung, you won't die." seungkwan whispers, looking at the mentioned person. his gaze on seungcheol lingered longer.

"hyung, w-why did you do that?!" chan cries, a few drops of chan's tears landing on seungcheol's cheeks. "you can't die, alright? when jeonghan-hyung comes, he'll help you. seungkwan a-also used his ability for you. you'll be okay. okay? okay. s-stay with me."

"i d-did it.. because i want you t-to live. isn't it obvious?" seungcheol chuckles lightly. though he's showing signs of happiness right now, chan can feel seungcheol slipping away. "when i—when i die... i won't have any r-regrets. it's because i protected o-one of the people.. one of the people that i want to p-protect."

seungcheol stared at chan with a smile, while chan just cried. he was at a loss of words. chan knew he should be doing what everyone else is doing right now; running downstairs to get help like mingyu, or calling for jeonghan over the earpiece like seungkwan and vernon.

"hyung, you didn't have to! i-i don't h—"

"lee j-jung chan, that's y-your real name, right?" seungcheol asks. instead of continuing to make a point, chan nods as he cried. "i-i... i feel happy th—that i saved someone i care f-for. d-don't think of me too m-much when i'm—when i'm g-gone, alright?"

"but...h-hyung.. i don't want you to die."

"it's...it's okay." seungcheol's hand reached for chan's face, and chan held it as soon as it made contact with his cheek. he was so warm. "if jeonghan c-comes, i'll be privileged to stay with—stay with y-you."

"h-hyung.. thank you. f-for everything. for believing in me, for taking us i-in, for saving my li—life."

seungcheol nods. the pool of blood under him only grows bigger. seungcheol thinks that his life had been fulfilled, and chan has heard everything that seungcheol wanted him to know. seungcheol also knows what chan wants to say to him, so seungcheol was ready to give out—before seungcheol remembers a very important detail that he managed to miss out. don't forget to say i love you.

"ch-chan... tell seventeen... that i love them. e-especially you, and jinha, a-and my par—parents.." seungcheol felt like hell. he sensed that these might be his last words.

"will do. they love you too, i-i know that for sure. i love y-you, seungcheol-hyung." chan's words brought relief to seungcheol, and finally, seventeen's leader rests peacefully in chan's arms. it ends here.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

276K 10.5K 62
You don't realize how dangerous it is to play with fire until you get burnt. That's why her sister never thought of warning her that she might get hu...
20.2K 640 41
In where an American actor/singer meets a group of 8 fanboys from Korea, who happen to be a K-pop boy group who are on their tour in America. It mos...
10.4K 159 22
At summer Choi y/n goes to seoul to spend time with her brother but she goes through an embarrassing encounter 👀. (REWRITING) *Warning* This story m...
26.4K 855 15
Yang Jeongin, a little, gets transferred to a new school where he encounters a boy named Chan. Their first meeting didn't go quite well and also...Ch...