Never Forget Us

By sierranicolee

More

Never Forget Us
You're Leaving?
New Roommate
Pool Party
Uh-Oh
Distance
Loss
Tour

Jealousy

49 1 0
By sierranicolee

Niall’s POV:

Uh Oh.

What?” Lily was standing right in front of me with her arms crossed over her chest.

“That was my best friend.” I answered truthfully.

“Yeah, I’m sure your best friend would love to hear about us.” She bit her lip.

“I’m sure. I see you got through.” I smiled and tried pulling her into a hug.

“Actually no, I didn’t.” she pushed me away and walked towards the door. Oops. I looked around and found all of my band mates. One of them smiled and me and patted my shoulder.

“We should probably go and pick a name and get to know each other.” Liam spoke up, we all agreed. We walked towards a room in the back and sat down.

“I’m Harry, I’m sixteen.” He said he had curly hair; he didn’t really look his age.

“I’m Zayn, seventeen.”

“Louis, eighteen.”

“Niall, I’m seventeen, and I’m Irish.” They all looked at me and smiled.

“And I’m Liam, seventeen.”

“Okay, so band names?” Harry asked. After hours of making up names Harry suggested ‘One Direction.’ We all liked it so that was the one we chose! Simon actually loved it. Then we went to rehearsing for hours upon hours.

Shay’s POV:

Niall actually made it, he was actually doing great. He was achieving his dreams I loved it. Matt called me after Niall and asked me to come over, I agreed and walked over. I knocked and his mum let me in, I gave her a hug, we hadn’t seen each other in years! She informed me Matt was in the backyard and led me there. He was laying down with his sunglasses on, I smiled and laid down next to him. I slid my hand into his and looked over at him.

“Hey, babe.” He smiled and squeezed my hand.

“Hey.” I licked my lip and started playing with his big hand.

“Shay, what’s something you’ve always wanted to do?” he asked out of the blue, I giggled.

“I don’t know, get my bellybutton pierced!” I laughed and lifted my shirt to show my stomach.

“Let’s do it.”

“Matt, are you serious?” I giggled and ran my hand over my stomach.

“Yeah, let’s go right now.” He looked at me and smiled.

“Fine.” I stood up and he did too. We walked out and got into his car.

“Are you nervous?”

“A little bit.” I nodded and looked down at my hands. “My dad would probably kill me.” I let out a single laugh and shook my head. We arrived at the piercing and tattoo shop and I was actually terrified. I’d never done anything like this before! Matt talked to the lady at the desk and told her what I wanted done; she was kind of scary… She had multiple piercings all over her face along with too many tattoos to count. She took me back in a room, Matt wasn’t allowed to come which made me even more scared. I laid back on the chair and pulled my shirt up.

“This is going hurt a bit, but after it will be okay.” She had a rough voice, it definitely fit her appearance. I nodded and closed my eyes. She put a clamp on it and slowly pressed the needle through; it actually didn’t hurt as much as I expected it to. “Okay, you’re done. Just remember to clean it; it will be sore for a few months.”

“A few months?”

“Yeah, your boyfriend already paid. Have a good day.” She was totally monotone. I shook my head; Matt and I left the shop and got into his car.

“So?” I looked over at him and pulled my shirt up, he smiled. “It’s hot.”

“Matt its read and swollen! It’s not hot.” I giggled and pulled my phone out, no missed calls or messages. I shook my head. Matt drove me home and kissed me before I got out of the car.

“Where have you been all day?” Maura asked as I walked in.

“I was with Matt.” I cleared my throat and took a seat at the kitchen table next to her.

“What’d you guys do?” she asked, she was sewing something. She was just trying to make small talk.

“Oh, we were at his house for a bit. I had a chat with his mom and then I got my bellybutton pierced.”

You did what?” She was thoroughly shocked. I nodded and bit my lip.

“I just wanted to do something I’ve always wanted.” I looked down at my hands and licked my lips.

“Well…” she shook her head and continued sewing.

“I’m gonna go call Niall.” I stood up and started walking towards my room.

“Have you talked to him about Matt?”

“Of course, well I told him we talked but nothing big.”

“Okay.” Her voice trailed off. I furrowed my eyebrows and sat down on my bed. I pulled my phone out and dialed Niall. He didn’t pick up. Of course. He was probably busy becoming a pop star or whatever they do on the X-Factor. I plopped down on his bed and decided to take a nap. I woke up a while later; I groggily sat up and noticed it was dark outside. I rubbed my eyes and looked down at my phone.

From: Nialler<3

hey babe sorry I mised your call i lov you so much sleep good k

I laughed a bit, his spelling and grammar needed some serious help. The message was only sent an hour ago, I wondered if he was still up. I texted him back.

To: Nialler<3

Im awake, actually. Wanna FaceTime me? (:

A few minutes later Niall was calling on FaceTime, I turned a light on and answered it.

“Hey, lovely.” He smiled and ran his hand through his messy hair. He seemed to be outside; there was a porch light or something behind him.

“Hi, so I did something today.” I looked down towards my stomach and then back up at the camera. He looked worried.

“What?” he asked slowly.

“I… uh… I pierced my bellybutton.” I bit my lip and looked into his eyes. He laughed.

“Nice try, Shay! I don’t believe you, I doubt you’ll ever get your bellybutton pierced.” He shook his head.

“No I really did it, look!” I lifted up and shirt and showed him. He seemed to become quiet like he was hiding something.

“Oh.”

“What?”

“Nothing.” He cleared his throat.

“What do you think of it, like really?” I sighed and waited for his response. “Tell me the truth too.”

“Fine, it’s hot. I knew you always wanted one but I never thought you would go through with it. I’m sorry you had no one to go with you.” I shook my head.

“Matt took me!” I smiled and looked down at my stomach.

“You’re spending a lot of time with Matt.” He groaned. I don’t know why he was upset; he had no reason to be. He had his little girlfriend; at least he knew that Matt was a good guy. I knew nothing about his love interest.

“Why don’t you like Matt, Niall he makes me happy? Besides you told me when you left that I shouldn’t sit and sulk so I went out and now you’re complaining.” His face dropped.

“It’s not that I don’t like Matt, I hate that he is taking my place.”

“Niall, best friends and boyfriends are two different things. If it makes you feel any better we haven’t even had sex yet.” I rolled my eyes.

Yet?! What do you mean yet?!”

“Niall, shut up first of all. You have your little girlfriend. Second you get so protective over me and its really annoying. I’m not your kid okay? I can make my own choices.” He groaned and shook his head.

“She is not my girlfriend, besides she got kicked off the show, okay? Are you happy now? I don’t  have a girl here with me. I’m done talking about her.”

“Sorry.” I mumbled started playing with the sheets. I looked up and at him, he forced a smile. “So… while you’ve been gone I’ve been practicing on your old guitar.”

“What?” he smiled really big. He had always wanted to teach me… but I’m stubborn.

“Yeah, yeah. I know, I didn’t want to do it when you wanted me to.” I laughed and picked it up. I started playing a song I knew Niall loved. I couldn’t place the words though. After I finished butchering the tune Niall started cracking up. It was just like old times, except he wasn’t here. He stopped laughing eventually.

“It was okay, you still need some work though.” He smiled, but then his face went soft. “I wish I could kiss you right now.” He whispered. I inhaled deeply and looked down.

“Ni, I have a boyfriend.” I shook my head and my smile dropped as well.

“I know.” He nodded and licked his lip. “I just… I… Never mind, I have to go. I love you.” Before I could even say a word he ended the call. What was that about?

A/N: Okay, so tonight while I was writing this I decided to put it on hold… I just started the sequel to Everything About You.. its called Nobody Compares… so if you want you can read that while this is on hold. I’m not sure if I’ll be deleting this yet or not… Until next time… or something. Idk I felt like saying that was cool… guess not. And I know this is short, sorry. :/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

965K 19.4K 90