Uh-Oh

Finally an update! This is pretty long though! And a bunch of the quotes near the end are actual things they said. So look for them(;. ALSO, if there is anything you want to see happen in this story, please comment below or inbox me. I want some interesting things to happen, and I want to give you the opportunity to decide! (: thanks for reading, I hope you like it.

Niall’s POV:

I decided it was best not to call Shay that night. She would probably yell at me then cry, when she got mad she would cry. Shay was someone that cried at almost everything, even when she was happy. Instead I called in the morning when I woke up; it was insanely early for me. I pulled my phone out and looked at the screen; the brightness of it burned my eyes.

“It’s been ringing all morning.” Liam groaned and pulled the blanket over his head.

“Sorry,” I whispered and looked through my messages; they were mostly from Shay except one or two from my mom. I groaned and slowly got out of bed, I walked out to the balcony and dialed Shay’s number.

‘Finally, Niall, I was worried sick about you.’ She practically screamed.

‘Shay, its seven in the morning, are you fucking serious?’

‘Niall,’ she scolded. ‘You better stop.’

‘Shay, I don’t know why you’re getting so upset. How much trouble could I get in?’

‘Niall, I called you like fifty times, I crawled in bed with your mom at three because I couldn’t sleep.’

‘Well, I don’t know what you expect me to do Shay!’ I gripped onto the railing.

‘I just wanted to hear your voice; I didn’t want to be yelled at. I guess something is better than nothing. Right? You know what Niall? The last time you treated me this way was when you were looking for a girlfriend. I don’t know what to do. Bye.’ She sighed and waited a few seconds for my response, and then she hung up. I groaned and stormed back into the room; I tossed my phone on the bed and walked into the bathroom with my clothes in hand. I took a quick shower and then got out, I was actually fuming. Shay never talked that way to me.

“Mate, that… that girl is at the door.” Liam called from the door. I hurriedly got dressed and ran out and opened the door.

“Hey cutie,” Lily smiled and pressed her lips to mine; I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed back. It was weird, I wasn’t looking for a relationship, and I was just looking for friends.

“What’re you doing, love?” I asked, leaning against the doorframe.

“Well, I was going to go to breakfast with some friends, unless you…” her voice trailed off, I swallowed hard and nodded.

“Let’s go to breakfast, I just have to put on my shoes.” I half smiled and walked back into Liam and I’s room.

Shay’s POV:

“Sorry, ma.” I told Maura as she slowly made us both breakfast. I had woken her up at three in the morning, I could not sleep. I was worried sick about Niall.

“Its fine, Shay.” She rubbed her eyes and continued mixing something in a bowl. I assumed it was omelets because there were eggs on the counter.  I stood up and looked at my phone again.

“I’m going to try and call Niall again.” I cleared my throat before walking down the hall and into Niall’s room. I slowly sat down on the bed and dialed Niall’s number. After a few rings he answered in a whisper.

‘Hello?’

‘Niall?’ I asked confused.

‘What?’