The Stolen Ship • Jim Hawkins...

By VioletMoon05

This is a Jim Hawkins x Reader and this is the sequel to, "Voyage". (Y/n) and Jim are attending the interste... More

• Chapter 1 •
• Chapter 2 •
• Chapter 3 •
• Chapter 5 •
• Chapter 6 •
• Chapter 7 •
• Chapter 8 •
• Chapter 9 •
• Chapter 10 •
• Chapter 11 •
• Chapter 12 •
• Chapter 13 •
• Chapter 14 •
• Chapter 15 •
• Chapter 16 •
• Chapter 17 •
• Chapter 18 •
• Chapter 19 •
• Chapter 20 •
• Chapter 21 •
• Chapter 22 •
• Chapter 23 •
• Chapter 24 •
• Chapter 25 •
• Chapter 26 •
• Chapter 27 •
• Chapter 28 •
• Chapter 29 •
• Chapter 30 •
• Chapter 31 •
• Chapter 32 •
• Chapter 33 •
• Chapter 34 •
• Chapter 35 •

• Chapter 4 •

1.4K 42 52
By VioletMoon05

Jim, Morph, B.E.N. and I were sitting in this dimly lit supply closet on a ship filled with pirates.

"This is a mess..." I sighed.

"Yeah, almost feels like old times." Jim joked, I will admit I did chuckle slightly.

"That's the truth." I replied.

"Don't get me wrong guys, love the jokes but this isn't exactly the time, we need to figure out what we're going to do. We might die, if we don't and we can't get the ship back then i'll lose my job. Oh no I can't do that, what'll I do?" B.E.N. said, very worried.

"You could always just go dance with an android named Lupe." Jim proposed, as a joke obviously.

Jim began to laugh and I couldn't help but join in. I stopped myself though, I was still mad at him. All he has to do is laugh with me and i'm already reconsidering not talking to him. It's annoying that he has that power over me. I won't just let him back in like that though, he hasn't even apologised.

"Jimmy, not the time for jokes." B.E.N. reiterated.

"Yeah Jim." I said sarcastically. "But on a real note. Why don't we try to figure out why Ironbeard wanted The Centurion, we can go from there."

"Because it's the fastest ship in the galaxy obviously." Jim said.

"There has to be a reason though." I replied.

"Mm I suppose..." Jim said, he likes like he was thinking. "We have an advantage here. They only think that B.E.N. is here, they don't realised (Y/n) and I are here." Jim explained. I knew what he was getting at.

"That's great Jimmy but how exactly is that going to help?" B.E.N. asked.

"If Jim and I stay hidden, and you continue as a hostage, we can get the upper hand on them. All we have to do is figure out what they want with The Centurion without being noticed." I answered before Jim had the chance too.

"Yes, that's what I was thinking." Jim added.

I wasn't exactly happy about having to talk to Jim, but it's not like I had much choice to be honest. It was a bit of a life or death situation. We all agreed that Jim and I would try to get information.

We sat around for a bit throwing out ideas of how we'd get the information. I finally had a good idea.

"They should be having dinner soon right?" I said, breaking some silence.

"Probably, I don't know." Jim shrugged.

I gasped dramatically, "THE Jim Hawkins, doesn't have all the answers. Wow." I mocked him.

"Very funny, (Y/n)..." He mumbled.

"Anyway, I was thinking if we hide in the galley, we'd probably catch some conversations." I explained.

"Sounds good to me, except...I have to stay here. Don't I?" B.E.N. sighed.

"Yeah sorry B.E.N. but we can't blow our cover." I said apologetically.

"Ok nice idea but where are you planing on hiding?" Jim asked, smirking.

"Actually I know exactly where we'll hide, thank you very much." I retorted.

A few minutes late Jim and I were climbing into one of the big barrels in the galley. We had grown a bit since the last time we did this, so it was a little cramped but it was still fine.

"Couldn't think of anywhere better?" Jim asked.

"Well i'm sorry" I said sarcastically. "Unless you have a better idea, this worked last time."

"Whatever." He sighed.

We sat in awkward silence waiting for the pirates to come down into the galley. Jim was sitting with his arms crossed and brows furrowed.

"(Y/n), why have you been ignoring me and avoiding me?" Jim said quickly out of nowhere.

"Ha. You don't know?" I asked, how did he not realise what an idiot he was being.

"What do you mean?" He asked, looking genuinely confused.

I was sad that he didn't know, "Jim, you've been being sort of mean to me lately. Even if it's not directly. You make it seem like your so much better than me, and you're being so overly-confident." I sighed.

"(Y/n) I wasn't trying to be-"

"Shh, they're coming." I interrupted.

We sat and watched as the pirates piled into the galley. They all sat around on the benches, I thought they'd be eating dinner but they were mostly just drinking. The smell of beer and tobacco filled the air.

Jim and I sat and listened closely trying to gather information. No one said anything about why they wanted this ship, but I did notice something. The pirate from earlier with the gravelly voice, he seemed to be picking on someone. The kid he was picking on was human, probably around the same age as  myself and Jim, if not just a little older. He was tall enough and had golden short hair.

"You don't have the right to speak against me, cabin boy." He growled.

"Please don't do this Growler, I didn't mean to I swear." The young boy replied, clearly scared.

"You're lucky that you're Crafty's boy, after all he's the only reason your here." Growler said.

The boy that Growler was picking on ran outside. It gave me an idea, my idea was just resting on the hope that the boy would be washing the dishes after, Growler called him a cabin boy and that's sort of the cabin boys job.

Jim and I had to wait until everyone left and as soon and they did we ran back up the stairs to B.E.N. in the supply closet.

"Did you get anything?" I asked Jim.

"No one said anything about what their mission is." He said irritated.

"Yeah I didn't get anything either." I said.

"Oh no no no...What are we gonna do?!" B.E.N. said, growing more worried about our situation.

"Don't worry, I have another idea." I said smugly.

I explained to them about the boy I saw being teased, they were confused at first but I continued to tell them about how he clearly doesn't have a great life with these pirates. If were to give him something, he might consider helping up.

(A/n) I made up the character Growler completely so here's an extremely quick sketch I made of what he might look like. I also kind of imagine him with a cockney accent but it can be whatever you want.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 315 13
Corrupted and menacing, this mission is like every other That Y/N has done. Cheat, steal, lie and threat. But meeting and growing attached to a cer...
3.8K 104 12
Fae is a half human, half alien from the Planet Feidai Besa. She was raised by Silver for as long as she can remember after she lost her parents. Sh...
6.1K 121 20
"ᴬⁿᵈ ⁱᶠ ʷᵉ ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ⁱᵗ ᵒᵘᵗ ʰᵉʳᵉ ᵃˡⁱᵛᵉ ʷᵉ ᵃʳᵉ ᵍᵒⁱⁿᵍ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵃʸˢ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ʷᵉʳᵉ, ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈⁱᵈⁿ'ᵗ ᵉᵛᵉⁿ ˡᵒᵒᵏ ᵃᵗ ᵐᵉ," ʸ/ⁿ ˢᵃⁱᵈ ᵃˢ ˢʰᵉ ᶠⁱʳᵐˡʸ ᵏⁿᵒᶜᵏᵉᵈ ᴶⁱᵐ ˢʰ...
40.7K 870 17
**NEEDS MAJOR EDITING, CHANGING SOME PLOTS I ORIGINALLY HAD. Chapters that are actually numbered (besides prologue) mean that I have already edited t...