MY INNER GIRL {ONGOING}

By Hannastashia

Being a Nigerian teenage girl can be the best and the worst thing. This book will take you on a rollercoaster... More

Author's Note💝😘
First day
New school
New student?
Meeting Him
My Renle?
David
A/N
Six packs
I don't trust him yet
I will make them pay
Owanbe party
Freaking mansion
Sunday
Why is she here?
She is my business!!
Would you rather kiss or hug her
What Happened to them

Saved by physics

235 54 64
By Hannastashia

Tiishe
I am at the assembly hall and our English teacher said he wants to tell us something.

"I saw a boy yesterday bullying another student, we don't accept such act in school and please if you are bullied, speak out don't bottle it in , we are going to hold a seminar next Monday to educate you guys" He stated and everyone started whispering.

All those boring seminars.

"Everybody, ON YOUR KNEELS, SS3 students since you can't control this juniors you will be given three strokes of cane each" He yelled.

Ohhh, what is wrong with this man.
Did his girlfriend break up with him?

My civic education teacher came out.

I trust him, this is his speciality.

I came out front to receive the cane and my classmates started shouting.

"I will increase the cane to four strokes if care is not taken" he said.

When it got to the last person in to receive cane, we started laughing because we knew how the girl behaves.

"Why are you dancing" he asked her.

The girl has been wasting our time with her dance moves because of the cane.

After he finished beating us he continued with his announcement.

Just imagine,we have been standing here for the past twenty minutes.

"Investigation is still going on, and we let you know when everything is finalised, you can all go".

He could have said that since.

We went back to our classes, when we got back to our class , I went to my seat and looked at my hand. It has became red, thank God I will soon leave this school.

I turned my head and noticed that Ade looks like he is thinking.

" Ade "I called but he didn't reply.

I studied his face, his eyes

His eyes are like the summer sky without a single cloud . i could get lost in his deep ocean eyes.

His eyes are as deep as ocean, as dreamy as a starry night ,as pretty as lotus petals, as mesmerising as sunrise, as serene as morning.

his eyes

"Wow, i never knew you took literature classes" Tamilore said beside me and laughed.

"i was just joking this boy that has brown eyes" i told her.

"How come everything was just flowing in and you were pouring it out, do you really like him that much"she stated.

"I saw it some where and i liked it and you know if i read something once, it stocks to my brain" i said.

"And besides you are shouting he may hear you"i whispered.

"What is wrong with him, it seems he is lost in wonderland" she said.

"Is everything a joke to you, let me ask him"i scolded her.

"Ade, Ade" i called him but he was still thinking.

"You guys have even reached nickname level" she said and i glared at her.

The idiot ran away.

"Ade, did you hear all we have been saying since"i said and touched him but he flinched.

"have you been calling me, i'm sorry"he said sadly.

"i just wanted to ask if there is something wrong with you"i told him.

Before he could reply,
mathematics teacher entered my class.

"Good morning sir, you are welcome to our class"we said as we stood.

"Thank you, sit down"he said and dropped his cane on the desk at his front and my classmates started murmuring.

"You can keep it up, since you guys can't behave like SS3 students, i will continue to bring my cane to the class"he said.

"Anyway, he will start a new topic today but before we start ,who can tell us our last topic and explain and solve two examples under it" he said.

Explain ke?

Just know that if you make eye contact with any teacher when they ask any question the teacher will call you.

So, i avoided any eye contact with hi m .

Shadrach, a short boy and dark boy in my class raised his hands.

That boy is very short like all those Binatone standing fan, i am not talking about the long ones the medium ones.

Is there anything darker than charcoal?

That is just how dark he is.

And the boy is part of the ITK's in the class,one day his mouth will still put him in trouble.

"Tiishe, can you repeat what he just said".

yeeeeeeehh (an exclamation).

"Can't you talk"he yelled and everyone turned to look at me.

You know when they add the sound 'dun dun dun!!!' to a movie.

Please insert it here for me.

i did not even hear a word.

"You can sit down,you are wasting our time,after this class i will punish you"he stated.

"the topic we will start today is matrices and determinants.............................................................................................................................."he explained".

"Tiishe, there is no classwork today because you, come forward and solve it for us" he said and smiled.

Like seriously, HE SMILED, is it a thing of joy.

As i was going, Ade dropped something on my hands.

Guess what!!!!!

I'm sure you are expecting he dropped the answers to the classwork.

But, NO, the boy wrote good luck on a sheet of paper and dropped it on my hand as i passed.

Instead of embarrassing my self, i went to the first of the class and told him i couldn't solve it.

Before he could reply i heard the siren indicating the end of the class.

i was dancing in my mind.

"Follow me"he said.

I guess i was not saved by the bell.

"what do you have next" he asked me as we got out of the class.

"Physics sir" i said.

"You can go but make sure you come to my office during long break period"

"Okay sir" i said and went back to my class.

Saved by physics

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

During break, I wanted to eat first before I go to mathematics.

As I was going to buy food with Tamilore and Tomilola, something happened.

"Are you blind, can't you watch where you are going" Nifemi yelled.

Apparently, Tomilola collided with Nifemi and poured her coke on Nifemi body.

I told her to stop eating on the way but she will not hear.

"Are you blind, can't you see " Nifemi yelled.

shey won laja nile wa ni

"I wanted to apologize but, senseless people like you don't worth apology, if you will excuse I am allergic to stupidity I need to leave this place" Tomilola said.

Chai!!!!!! that girl's mouth eehn.

Nifemi was speechless, she could not talk.

"You have not heard the last of me" Nifemi said after the cats released her tongues and left angrily.

AFTER SCHOOL AT TIISHE'S HOUSE.

Thank God today is friday, I can finally rest. I have a feeling this term will be interesting because of the new students.

"Darasimi " I heard my name from downstairs.

Darasimi is my third name,only my parents call me that sometimes.

When I got downstairs, I met my mum there eating yam and egg with a glass of juice beside her."mummy you are enjoying oo" I said and smiled and went towards the glass of juice to pick it up.

"Don't touch it, if you want, you can go and check the fridge" she said.

"Now back to what i called you for , tomorrow i am going for a wedding party and you will follow me because i can't allow you to stay at home alone"she stated.

"mummy why naa, I can't stay at home , I don't want to go to any party"I explained.

"That one is not my business, I have said my own" she said.

"How did you even know them"I asked her.

"The bride is mummy Ajoke my friend, her brother-in-law friend's sister niece"she answered.

" yeeeh, so mummy you don't know them it is only mummy Ajoke you know, me I don't want to go to any party that i will not eat oo it is better I stay at home" I said.

" I know the bride and the colour code is pepper red and silver" she said

" We will pepper them with our clothes" I said and started thinking of the clothes I will wear"

" I thought you said you will not go" my mom said.

" I will go ooo, I can't miss any opportunity to eat party jollof rice" I said and left to search for a suitable clothes.

***********************************************************************************************

Hi

Thanks to the over 1.08K people that have read or are still reading my book.

TO CELEBRATE💃💃💃👇👇👇

SPECIAL SHOUTOUT TO THE PEOPLE THAT MOTIVATED, INSPIRED, ME AND READ , VOTED, COMMENTED FOR MY BOOK.

01Fazyjay

Laitan34. please check out her books; shattered dreams, Just friends, My book on random thoughts and Nigerian boarding school experience.

sontapan

FlowerOfTheHealth

Agwuye24

darkerblue9

Stillfighting247

devika_raaj

wattxtra16

Ice_Queen_Joy

xTheStrawberryGirlx

To many other people i didn't mention.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

GRACIAS 😍😍😍😘.

☁😘😘☁😘😘☁
😘😘😘😘😘😘😘
😘😘😘😘😘😘😘
☁😘😘😘😘😘☁
☁☁😘😘😘☁☁
☁☁☁😘☁☁☁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

581 165 21
The teenage period is usually not always easy. You make mistakes, you learn from them. It's like a moulding phase towards adulthood, which tends to b...
7.1K 1.8K 49
Tega Oghenevero had just completed her elementary education and is set to go into high school. But her days of sunshine and rainbows are over, and th...
34.6K 7K 47
Started- May 07 2020 Completed- July 26 2020 Highest Rankings #1 in lekki (4/08/2020) #1 naija stars (5/08/2020) #5 in secondary school(17/07/2020) #...
25.9K 3.7K 41
~~~~(Mature)~~~~ "We're worlds apart..." "But I'm right here." "I'm far, farrrrrrrrrr far beneath your class..." "And so? I don't care." He shrugged...