Midoriya Izuku Boyfriend Scen...

Galing kay MegaBlazethecat

(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2021 [Requests a... Higit pa

Introduction
When You First Meet Him
When You Think About Him
When You Blush
When He Blushes
When You and Him Confess and First Kiss
When You and Him Go On A Date
When You and Him Text
When He Gives You A Nickname
When He Kisses Your Cheek
When You Kiss His Cheek
When He's Jealous
When You and Him Cuddle
When He Tickles You
When You Tickle Him
When He Steals A Kiss
When You and Him Makeout (15K Followers Special)
When You and Him Go To A Haunted House (Halloween Special 2019)
When He Wants Your Attention
When He Had A Nightmare
When You Had A Nightmare
When He's Being Cute
When You're Being Cute
When He Wakes You Up
When He Tries To Flirt With You
When You and Him Spend Time in Christmas (Christmas Special 2019)
When You and Him Spend Time in New Years (New Year Special 2020)
When You See Him Shirtless (100K Reads Special)
When He's Clingy (16K Followers Special)
When He's Sick
When You and Him Celebrate Valentines Day (Valentines Day 2020 Special)
When You're On Your Period
When You and Him Play The Pocky Game
When You and Him Celebrate White Day (White Day 2020 Special)
When He Turns Into A Child (17K Followers Special)
When He Does The Kabedon
When You Play With His Hair
When He's Jealous of The Little Things
When He Turns Into A Half-Inu / Dog (18K Followers Special)
When He Had A Nosebleed
When You Celebrate Your Birthday
When You and Him Celebrate His Birthday
When You and Him Play A Horror Game
When You and Him Draw (20K Followers Special)
When You and Him Had A Fight
When You and Him Make Up
When You and Him Boop Each Other's Noses (22K+ Followers Special)
When You and Him Watch A Horror Movie (Halloween Special 2020)

When He's Accidentally Drunk (19K Followers Special)

12.6K 352 669
Galing kay MegaBlazethecat

(A/N: Here's my scenario for commemorating the 19k followers milestone! Thank you all so much for following and supporting me! I'm happy to hear that my stories made you guys happy and inspired so I'll continue to do my best to provide you guys more stories that will satisfy your needs, hehe. AND! This is inspired by Kaichou wa Maid Sama - one of my childhood animes that I loved way back then - and I wanted to use this inspiration to fit the setting and write this colorful yet long scenario just for you guys, haha. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy and happy reading! ヽ(●'ε`●)ノ)

Note: I highly recommend Kaichou wa Maid Sama if you guys are fans of romantic-comedy / romance animes - because I was, years ago haha - and even though its a bit old, it's still good ('▽`).

Photo : I can't find the artist's name but I found it in Google Images, so sorry about this! T_T

Link : https://www.google.com.ph/search?q=drunk+midoriya&sxsrf=ALeKk00FadOtPqvC-E24xW7xpOoUpWqUyA:1594098986867&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=tDcGTv-dOiN2xM%252CRgYPEvnGf_DOIM%252C_&vet=1&usg=AI4_-kQbYKvLUH1k9tnl9WM0vzW8qZiR1g&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj1-OS-sbrqAhUNqpQKHbZOBn4Q9QEwCnoECAoQIw&biw=1366&bih=625#imgrc=tDcGTv-dOiN2xM

...

"Hmm, that's odd"

I am standing here at the station for ten minutes while waiting for my freckled boyfriend because both of us are going on a date today.

Originally, we are suppose to walk together at the station but according to Midoriya's message that he sent me earlier, he said he might take a while preparing himself and told me to meet me at the station instead.

I thought I am the one among the two of us who takes a bit long to prepare for our dates.

Oh well, looks like it's going to be the other way around today.

I tapped my foot against the pavement and just when I was about to take out my earphones so I can listen to music - 

"H-H-Hey...m-my...angel! I-I'm...I'm here!! I-I AM HERE!"

I heard a loud, enthusiastic and cracked voice coming from afar and when I turned to look to see who it was, it was Midoriya but something seems off.

His cheeks are really flushed and his movements seemed clumsy and sluggish like a rag doll.

I know he blushes all the time whenever he's with me but that flush seems to be fit for a different reason.

"There you are, Izu-kun~!", I greeted and waved at him, "Did something happen along the-W-WOAH!".

Once he arrived right in front of me, he carried me bridal style and started spinning me around except the pace is quite sluggish like chances of me falling is 50/50.

"H-Hello, m-m-my...angel. S-Sorry, I-I'm...l-l-late!", Midoriya said, still in a loud and enthusiastic tone, "Y-You see...I...I w-was preparing something...wait, what is t-that something?".

I raised a brow and replied, "Preparing something?".

So that's why but wait, why is he telling me now though?

Isn't that suppose to be a surprise for later or something?

Because Midoriya loves to give me surprises but since he's not doing it right, something is definitely wrong with him.

"...yeah! B-But...I forgot what it is though...hehehe~", Midoriya said surly and giggled before putting me down and giving me a big hug, "...B-But y-you'll love it, I p-promiseeeeee you! B-Because...I loveeee you, (Y/N)-chann~!".

He snuggled closed to me and gave me a few kisses on my cheek.

"I love you too, Izuku. But is everything okay with you?", I asked him and wore a worried expression, "You're not acting like yourself. Did something happened-"

"W-WAIT, THIS IS MY BROTHER'S DOING!"

Our moment was stopped when a boy around our age ran towards us and he's even bringing along another person with him which is probably his brother since he looks exactly like him. (A/N: Yep, these are the same dudes from the Todoroki book)

"I....hah hah...we apologize! You see, my twin brother here is a troublemaker and he didn't mean to use his hypnotic quirk on your boyfriend. This is meant for another person, right brother?", the young male said and bowed before he smacked his brother's arm, "R-Right?!".

 His twin nodded and is already feeling a bit guilty for what he did before he nodded.

"Alright, alright. I'm...I'm really sorry for all this. I'm suppose to prank a specific friend of mine in front of the station but my aim missed because a kid bumped into me", the twin troublemaker said and bowed, "If only I could revert the effects of the drunk hypnosis, but I guess you have to wait for the next day".

Huh? Drunk hypnosis?

Now that I think about it, the way Midoriya is acting really does have similar antics of what a drunk person would do.

Stumbly movements.

Cracked voice and stumbling words.

Words and gestures that doesn't fit the person's original behavior.

Man, who would've thought I would see Midoriya acting this way except its with the use of quirks.

I looked back at Midoriya is trying to pose like All-Might and even trying to imitate his expressions but he keeps failing.

"Y-Yeah, that is the only way! We're sorry! We'll try to make it Dup to you! I mean, we're students from U.A. in case you don't know!", the nice twin said and smiled.

"Really? From what class are you two from?", I questioned and crossed my arms while Midoriya is trying to do the floss dance but he keeps messing up that he almost wanted to cry.

"Class C! My brother is kind of like that Shinsou guy from General Studies but-Anyways! We promise that we'll make it up to you!", the nice twin replied and clasped his hands together, "S-See ya!".

With that, the pair of twins left us and its funny how the nice twin is dragging his naughty brother away from us.

What a weird bunch of twins and how come this is the first time I am seeing them and not in school?

I shrugged the feeling and when I turned back to Midoriya, he jumped on top of me and started snuggling.

"(Y/N)-channnn~!", Midoriya said in his drunk voice and giggled like a cute child, "L-Let's....gooo..on our date! T-The day is....still y-young! H-Hahaha!".

I chuckled at Midoriya's drunk antics but I sighed and still felt unsure if our date will still go on because of his condition.

"As much as I want us to go through our date but...I think we should probably just go back to my place instead and cuddle-"

"N-NO!! I-I...I..."

He interrupted me and held me tight before he started tearing up all of a sudden.

"I-Izuku? Why are you crying-"

"P-P-PLEASE, (Y/N)-CHANNNN! I-I-I want us to....continue o-ourrr dateeeee!", Midoriya begged sadly and sniffed, "P-Please....pleaseeeee...I want our d-date...I want tooo go to p-places with you...i-it's a w-wasteeeee b-because w-we j-just got hereeee".

I wore a worried expression when he started begging in front of me with tears and I can't seem to say no at this point if he's giving me that response.

Besides, both of us are already here in the train station and he took the effort of getting here all by himself.

With a sigh and a smile forming on my lips, I hugged him back and rubbed his back gently.

"Alright, we'll continue with our date but this only be short for the time being. Stay close to me, okay?", I said and cupped his face, "I don't want anything rash to happen to you on that state".

Like a push of a button, his facial expression to glow up like the sun and he started giving me clumsy kisses on my lips.

"T-Thank you...!! T-T-Thank youuuu...(Y/N)-channnn! D-Don't you w-worryyyyy....", Midoriya responded and giggled, "I'll stick with you....for...foreverrrr~! B-Because...I'm y-your herooo, rightt? Right???".

I chuckled and kissed his cheek, "Of course, you are. You're my hero, Izuku. Always".

Thus we ventured on our date and rode a train together.

I just hope everything will be alright as we go along with our short date.

TIME SKIP (Brought you by Midoriya wearing glasses - "Oh, do I look like Clark Kent, readers? He wears glasses too as a regular person but actually he's a superhero with super strength, flying abilities and amazing hearing abilities too! Wow...does that mean I'm like Superman~? Oh my gosh~! I mean, I have One For All and it will take me a lot of time to make this quirk my own and- *starts to fanboy continuously*)

Our date was actually going well except there are times where Midoriya is still acting like he's not himself because of the hypnosis quirk.

Like a drunk person, he keeps waddling but he held into me with sluggish movements, his words are always stuttering and incomplete, he keeps saying that unicorns and fairies exist and he even kept giggling like crazy which is actually adorable.

Don't worry, he actually didn't let me go and didn't run off somewhere that could make him run into trouble but some people were watching him with weird-out looks.

Oh, Midoriya.

He's going to be super embarrassed when I tell him everything by the time he's back to normal tomorrow.

"Hehehe...that was fun....a-and I...e-even managed to get a p-plush toy...j-just for you, hehe", Midoriya said and giggled.

Oh yeah, surprisingly, he was able to get a plushy for me from the claw machine in the arcade just now.

It was quite odd since I never seen him manage to get a toy from a claw machine before during our dates.

Maybe the drunk effect has luck benefits too? Who knows.

"Thank you so much for this, Izu-kun~", I replied and kissed his cheek, "Since we are done with our date, let's go to the supermarket real quick before we head back. My mom just sent me something to buy and-"

"A-A-AHH, (Y-Y/N)-channnnn!"

I gasped at Midoriya's response and I saw him pointing with shaky movements at the big mirror located outside the arcade.

"What is it? Is something wrong?", I asked and started to feel concerned. 

When he pointed at the mirror again and said, "There a-a-are t-two of me!! M-My angel...what...what sorcery is this?!".

Oh.

I raised a brow with a chuckle and looked at back my drunk boyfriend before replying, "Izuku, you do know that's your reflection, right? The light is being reflected and that's why we can see oursel-"

"B-But t-that's impossible....I...I don't w-want a-a c-clone to take you away a-and love you! Y-You're the o-only one for me...(Y/N)-chan...I love you", Midoriya said and started to tear up again.

I smiled at him and gently wiped his tears away before I hugged him close. 

"Izuku. I'll always be yours, okay? I love you very much and there's no way some clone will take me away from you", I said and brushed his green fluffy hair, "Even if its a clone, I know the man I love when I see him, okay?".

Midoriya nodded rapidly and snuggled close to me once more.

"T-Thank youuuuuu~! I love you, (Y/N)-chan~!!!! I loveee yooooouuu....!", Midoriya replied and giggled once more like a little kid.

Dammit, why is he so adorable when he's drunk? UwU

"W-W-Wait...wha....WAIT, WHY DO YOU HAVE C-C-CLONE TOO, (Y-Y-Y/N)-CHANNNNN??"

...and also completely silly about questioning life?

...

We managed to get back safely and I was able to buy the groceries that my mom wanted me to buy.

The funny thing was that during my little shopping spree in the supermarket, Midoriya kept saying that the broccoli at the vegetable section looks like him.

It was so funny that I am trying my best not to laugh and it was getting harder for me to prevent myself when he started talking to it.

But that's not all.

When he realized that the broccoli are small, he started spouting that these broccoli might be our children and he even cried saying that he's happy that he was able to children with me.

I was blushed bright red from the moment he said those things but I told we don't have children which almost made him sad for some odd reason but he did say this after.

"(Y-Y/N)-chann....y-you'll....b-be m-my wife s-someday right? I-I want to b-b-be with you f-foreverrrrr and everrr and...I w-would v-v-veryyy much have a b-beautiful f-family with youuuuu, heheehe. T-Then o-our children will all y-yell out...p-plu...plus ultra!!"

It was a very bold comment coming from the freckled boy which is unlike him but just hearing it does make me happy.

"H-Huh?? A-Are we back?", Midoriya questioned as soon as we arrived at my place.

"Well, actually you're at my place so you can settle in for a bit before I bring you back in your apartment", I said and smiled before rubbing his shoulder affectionately, "Come in! I'll give you something to drink".

He nodded cutely and followed me suit inside the house before I closed the entrance door.

"A-Are y-yourrr...p-parents hommmee?", Midoriya questioned surly.

I shook my head before taking off my shoes and replied, "Dad is working overtime in his hero duties and my mom went to a gathering with her friends".

"E-Eh, f-forr real? A-Are you o-okay...b-by...b-by yourself?", Midoriya questioned and tilted his head a bit too low like he's trying to stretch his neck to get rid of the stiffness, "I-I w-worryyyy about you, y-you know".

"Don't worry, I'm alright but thank you for worrying as always", I replied and giggled, "Besides right now, I have a companion so I'm not alone, for now at least".

"Yayyy~! Y-You're rightttt because...I'm with youuuu", Midoriya said and hugged me close, "I love youuuuu, (Y/N)-channnn...".

I smiled and hugged the broccoli boy back but before I could say anything at all, he leaned closer to me just to give me a soft kiss on the lips.

"I love youuuu....~", Midoriya said before he continued to kiss me in a clumsy way, "I love youuu....I love youuu...~!".

"Hahaha, I love you too, my Izuku. Come on, let's watch something-Mmm!!"

My words stopped there when he kissed me again but this time, I think he's becoming a bit passionate in this state.

"I-Izu....Izu...Izuk..uu..."

I tried to speak to him but looks like it's no use so I decided to give up and continued exchanging kisses with the freckled boy.

"(Y-Y/N)-chan...I love your k-kisses...I lovve it s-so much"

He held me tight as our exchange doesn't have a sign of stopping but after a minute or two, the passionate pace seems to be fading a bit until started to stop.

"Eh? Izuku-Oh..."

I could hear Midoriya's cute snoring and he's gently leaning against me.

"(Y/N)-chan...(Y/N)-chan..."

I smiled just hearing him say my name in his sleep which is really precious so I decided to bring him back to his place and just simply explain to his mom that he just took a nice nap at my place after our date.

NEXT DAY

"A-Ah, (Y/N)-chan!"

I smiled brightly at the broccoli boy as I stood in front of his apartment door.

"T-This is new. You're the one fetching me this time, haha", Midoriya said before he massaged his temples, "O-Oww...".

"Are you alright?", I questioned and half-cupped one of his cheeks.

He smiled at me and nodded back before he closed the door of his apartment.

"Yeah, I'm just feeling a bit light headed. That's all", Midoriya said and laughed in a tired tone before holding my hand, "Come on, let's go!".

I nodded and gently squeezed my hand before the two of us started walking towards the station.

Although, while we are on the way, there was an awkward silence but Midoriya didn't want to hold back any longer before it consumes his mind so, he decided to speak up.

"H-Hey...umm...what happened to me yesterday? Based on my fuzzy memories I had since this morning, I was hit by a...hypnotic quirk that would...make me act like a drunk person, am I right?", Midoriya questioned, thinking really hard.

Amazing, he actually remembered it in one fell swoop! 

I nodded with honesty and as for him, his eyes widened and his face began to turn bright red with embarrassment.

"O-Oh no! F-For real?! Oh gosh, what did I do, (Y/N)-chan?! Did I do something stupid and-wait, did we continue our date?!", Midoriya asked and held both of my hands.

"You didn't do anything stupid, don't you worry about that", I said and kissed one of his hands, "And yes, we did continue our date because you were begging with tears and...I really don't want to let our date go to waste".

He sighed just hearing the last part when he heard the middle part of my sentence, his ears are also turning red that he covered his face.

"I cried in f-front of you? Oh my g-gosh, so embarrassing!", Midoriya said and bit his lip, "I-I'm really sorry you had to see that!! I just hope I wasn't a clumsy goofball during our date".

I laughed and wrapped my arms around his waist before I tried removing his hands that is covering his face.

"Hey, it's okay. Actually, when we had our date yesterday, you were really cute than usual and you even told me that I have a clone when you pointed at my reflection at the mirror", I said and laughed.

"I-I-I did?! Oh no...I can't believe I said something silly", Midoriya said and face palmed then all of a sudden, his face perked up and now his full face started to glow red.

I raised a brow from what's happening and just when I was about to say something, he spoke up.

"(Y/N)-chan...I remembered something that I've said when I was at that state", Midoriya said and wrapped his arms around my waist, "...i-it's back in the supermarket. Y-You know, in the vegetable section".

My cheeks started glowing since I know what he's talking about and I can feel my heart throbbing hard.

"You mean, when you told me that those broccoli look like you?", I asked.

"W-Well, that's part of it but...there's something I said...something that's important and it has...something to do with my deep feelings for you, (Y/N)-chan", Midoriya said and bit his lip.

My eyes widened and the words that he said about marriage and children popped out of my head like it's from thin air and before I could say anything, he kissed my lips gently with his and looked deeply into my eyes.

"N-Nevermind, it's too early to say it but...in the near future, I will definitely say it, (Y/N)-chan"

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

105K 2.2K 22
Izuku Midoriya has never felt more confused. Being a villain has taught him to never get attached to anyone, because they'll either end up betrayi...
1.9K 33 31
DISCLAIMER *If you are offended by swearing, gore, and violence do not read/report the story or comments. It is not fair to me or the other readers.*...
880 76 16
(THIS BOOK IS OLD AND CONTENT IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE IN THE NEAR FUTURE) Deku, or Izuku Midoriya, has moved from Class 1-A to Class 2-A. Very few stude...
462K 17.3K 70
•Soulmate! and Villain! AU• (Follows manga timeline but I change some things! It also focuses more on Midoryia as a villain!) "When your 16th birthda...