My Billionaire Cure

By Selenabanford

"Are you okay?" The three words he fell for. The three words he wanted to hear. The three words that cured hi... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Epilogue
New Story

chapter 3

216K 8.7K 3.9K
By Selenabanford

I quickly got dressed and went downstairs without waiting for Marcus. As I walked down Jake met me on the third floor.

"What is that jerk doing here? " I hissed through gritted teeth.

"He came with the Bolton's. Remember Mr. Charles Bolton is his uncle"

"But I thought he left for England to work in his father's company. "

"His mother came back to Bolton's after divorcing Mr. Maitland"

"They divorced?"

" Have you been living under a rock? " Jake face palmed.

Does face palming run in our family? Why the hell does everyone keep doing i? Brandon was my most hated Ex. He was a can of trash that doesn't deserve anyone's love.

My family and friends had warned me several times when I was dating him but I was naive enough to trust him.

I prayed to God several times wishing Brandon wouldn't cause any scene here.

"Hey guys!" Brandon greeted us as soon as the elevator opened. My mood soured seeing him standing in front of us with his messy blond hair. He was attractive I would say but now he just disgusts me.

"Be nice to him. We need the contract with Bolton's" Jake whispered in my ear.

"Be nice to him? Are you mad?" I whispered back.

"Uhmm- let's go get breakfast" Brandon said hesitantly giving us an awkward smile noticing our eye roll. Without another word we strode past him into the dinning hall. .

Chris Bolton, son of Mr.Charles Bolton and his sister Clara were already seated with Brandon's mother Lisa Bolton. The Harringtons, Smith Harrington and his wife Taylor were seated on the opposite side of the Boltons.

I sat next to Taylor along with my brother and Brandon sat next to Jake in disappointment.

"Good morning dear! Sorry Charles couldn't join us. He's in an online conference and will be joining us in the evening" Lisa gave us a big smile stretching almost to the ends of her face.

"Where's your husband Camilla? " Clara smirked.

" Who?"

Jake kicked me from under the table and I shrilled in pain earning looks from people around me.

"Uhm he was tired so I didn't want to bother him"

Actually I forgot all about him. He was a fake husband and my dad clearly said that I could divorce him after our group become steady. So I had no motive to take our relationship a step further.

"Oh good morning Marcus. Come here" Chris looked behind me an called out to Marcus,who was scowling to the point his face would split, to come and eat.

My eyes widened seeing him.

God Marcus is hot. A pure Adonis.

He was wearing a white shirt with beige pants. His disheveled hair almost covering his piercing green eyes. I stared at him for a while checking him out until he gave me an annoying glare. My cheeks reddened but thankfully he didn't notice it.

He sat at the head of the table as breakfast was being served.

" Hey Marcus you haven't changed since the last time I saw you. Last time was great"

Clara gave Marcus a huge smile and in return Marcus smiled.

What? He smiled? For her? That was surprising.

Last time was great, What the hell does that mean. Did they do it? Even though this was all fake I didn't want someone like Clara clinging onto him.

Questions were running through my mind and I felt my knuckles tightening clenching around the silver utensils.

"Hey babe you want more salad?" Brandon pointed at the salad beside him.

I would've been pissed if he called me babe, but under the circumstances I gave him a huge smile.

"Sure thank you "

Marcus looked at Brandon for a second and kept his head low, showing that he didn't care.

After breakfast I went to the balcony of our room and called Sarah to ask how everything was going in the company. But obviously that was a mistake since all she could do was ask about my marriage which wasn't really going well considering Marcus knew Clara. I mean, I don't care if he's friendly with another girl -- just friendly because I hate cheaters. But this is Clara -- that's a big fat no.

Through the corner of my eyes I saw the door open and Marcus walk in with a frown tugged on his lips.

"I have to go now, bye" I said to Sarah.

"Bye ma'am and tell me more about your Mr. Hottie later" She giggled knowing I would disagree with the word your. "Love you ma'am"

I smiled. "Love you too. Bye"

I turned around and saw Marcus throwing me a disgusted glance. He shook his head in dismay and sat on the bed, taking his laptop out.

Wait, did he- I snorted. Did he really think I was cheating on him?

I tucked the phone inside my pants and walked back into the room. 

Marcus looked up at me with hatred in his eyes. "I don't care what you do with your men. But make sure anyone else doesn't know so that you won't tarnish my name"

"My God" I gave a humourless laugh. "Well husband, hate to break it to you but the world doesn't revolve around you"

Marcus's lips twisted into a scowl. I moved closer to the bed and folded my arms. "Tell me have I done something to you?"

Marcus didn't answer.

I smirked. "That's what I thought. You're just projecting your own frustration on me. Please find someone else to that. I have better work to do. I'm going now, bye" I gave him a wave and walked out the door.

I went to the beach and walked in the calm silence.

"Hey"

I was peacefully strolling through beach until Brandon had to come and ruin the moment.

"What are you doing here Brandon? "

"Here? I came to see you" he looked at me as if it was obvious.

"No I mean here as in on this business trip" I said with an eye roll irritation crystal clear in my voice.

"Oh , I decided to join the Bolton's. I never had a good relationship with my father so suppose he will give his business to my cousin."

"Hmm" I kept my head low not wanting to continue the conversation with him.

"So how are you doing?"

" Wow Brandon I'm so not gonna how are you after you cheated on me" I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"You know I was drunk at the party" He looked down at his feet as in what seemed to be like guilt. But I knew better. I knew he dated me so that he could show off to his dad that he is capable of running the company.

I thought that I could push those thoughts off and try to make him a better person. To really love me and to not think of me as a business deal. But unfortunately before that happened, he cheated on me.

"I don't care if you apologize or not because now I'm married" I held my hand up and showed him my ring finger.

" C'mon how can you love that piece of wood? Does he even talk? "

"Yes he does! Now mind your own business"

"Camilla- " he grabbed me by my arm.

"BRANDON! let me go!" I yelled tying to free my arm.

"Just listen I still want you okay"

"LET GO OF ME!". I tried to yank my arm back.

"Camilla-" his grip tightened around my wrist bruising it. I whined in pain as he used more force.

"Let go of her" I saw Marcus approaching from the corner of my eye.

Embarrassment flushed my cheeks, not for getting harassed but Marcus, who I mocked not a while ago coming to save me.

"What Marcus? You don't even care about her. It's so obvious"

"Doesn't mean she's not my wife. Now move your bloody hand away from her" Marcus' s face darkened.

He let go of my arm only for Marcus to hold my hand and drag me back to the room.

He closed the door with a thud and turned to me with a vicious anger blazing his eyes.

"I told you not to act recklessly and ruin everything"

"What? I didn't go to Brandon. He came to me" I folded my arms in front of my chest trying to prove my point.

"Whatever, Don't cause a scene and expect me to save you. Let's go for dinner" Marcus took his phone from the table and went out.

"And do something about your wrist before you come out. Don't humiliate me" He called out as he left leaving me in pain.

I huffed in annoyance and quickly changed into white pants and long sleeve floral top covering my bruised wrists.

I got inside the elevator with him. Both of us didn't say a single word during dinner. Marcus sat on my right and Jake on my left. Brandon sat in front of me. I felt his eyes on me but I chose to ignore him.

Jake felt the tension as he looked back and forth between us.

"Explain to me later" he whispered in my ear. I slowly gave him a nod.

After dinner we went back to the room. I didn't want to face Marcus so after changing I took my pillow to the couch.

Marcus stared at me for a while and went to sleep on the bed.

Gosh I want to divorce him.

Please vote and support if you like the chapter ♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

591K 18K 50
All she ever wanted was someone who can love her, understand her and respect her but destiny has something else stored. All her life she prayed for o...
629K 19.5K 65
"๐™„ ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ก๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ช๐™ฅ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ก๐™™, ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™™๐™–๐™ง๐™ " He saw her one day helping ou...
26.7K 1.6K 54
๐Ÿ‡งโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฐโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡นโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ญโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ทโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ ๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐”น๐•š๐•๐•๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•’๐•š๐•ฃ๐•– ๐”น๐• ๐•ช๐•ค ๐•Š๐•–๐•ฃ๐•š๐•–๐•ค Another 'Billionaire Boy' is in the making! Being the newly-appoint...
285K 11.8K 49
Ellison Kefalas is the sole heir to the Kefalas Media & News business. He is also New York's number 1 playboy, and has never been in a committed rela...