The 'Bot to my Spark

Oleh jessetheautobot

||ENDED|| Thank you guys so much for reading my cringe! I owe it to all of you ^^ !!WARNING!! If you are belo... Lebih Banyak

Intro
Adoption
The Rescue Bots
Camping Trip
Overprotective Bumblebee
Burglaries
The 'Deception'
Dani
Friends or something else?
Kidnapped
Cooperation
Collapsing Building
The Book
Team Prime
Snow Day
Surprises
18 - Miku
19 - Heatwave
Unfortunate news...
The Velgrox
Decision

Controlled

125 2 5
Oleh jessetheautobot

Someone fell into the old ancient well. Something tells me that construction may be needed in this rescue. "How are we supposed to refer to you during our rescue mission?" Kade asked. "Rescue bot," I smirked as I activated my hologram. "Seriously?" Kade argued. "Yes, now we gotta hurry," I said, zooming off.

Graham suggests that we should dig up another hole beside the well. "It's about 25 metres deep, we'll dig a hole next to it," Graham instructed.

Long story short, we did all that... JUST TO RESCUE A TALKING DOLL! Unfortunately, I can't react to the current situation. Heatwave could hear my anger. When no one was looking, he gave me a small peck at my cheek. I focused on not to blush after that. However, it wasn't enough to distract me from this rich girl's mother. She may be beautiful but her looks is deceiving. She's quite familiar too.

"Miss Pynch?" Chief Burns called out angrily. "Relax, Charlie. I'll make sure the town appreciates your hard work," she replied sarcastically, "However, very impressive robots. There could be quite a market for them." I wanted to snap at her there and then but Heatwave glared at me telling me to hold it back. "How much for the whole set?" She asked. Ouch. That actually hurts. She's treating us like objects.

After the rescue, most of us returned back to the firehouse. Chase and Chief decided to accompany Cody to buy some ice cream. Heatwave and I planned to train from where we left off. Blades was watching cartoons while Boulder is helping out Graham on his project.

When Heatwave gave a shout as he punched, I sighed in disappointment. "Heats, however loud you shout, that ain't gonna boost your power to hit the target," I sighed. Without warning, Heatwave gave me another peck on my cheek to which I fell victim for again. Despite that we are now sparkbonded, I still cannot get used to his cheeky kisses. "Are you trying to tell me I don't look good enough?~" He coaxed. I turned blue immediately. I couldn't speak. Darn you, Heatwave.

We got back to the street level just in time for Cody to return. "Where's Chief?" I asked. "Out with Chase," he said sadly. "Maybe they just want to spend time together alone," I said, comforting him. "Says the one who spends time with Heatwave every single moment she could," Blades giggled. Heatwave groaned. Suddenly, Chief and Chase returned. "What happened, dad? I have been trying to reach you-" "I'm worn out, Cody. We'll talk tomorrow," Chief interrupted Cody. "Chase, what did you guys do?" I asked. "Evacuating Blossom Veil," he responded. "Weird, we were there yesterday. Everything seems fine," I muttered. "Chief believed that there were high sulfur levels detected... which I could not," Chase said. "Have you tried rebooting your systems? Y'know, like get enough recharge?" I asked. "Yes, but the Chief insisted on the evacuation," Chase replied. "Hey, if the Chief said that place should be evacuated, it should be done so," Heatwave comforted Chase. "Something's... out of place," I said.

I was asked to go to the mainland to assist Doc Greene in picking out some parts for his newest secret invention. Frankie stayed over at the firehouse with Cody. An hour later I find our beloved Griffin Rock turned to Machine Rock, if that makes sense.

  Everyone was wearing the same phone! How is that possible? Last time I checked, everyone's favourite phone brands were different. "Doc, follow me quickly," I said, grabbing the terrified Doc's hand.

We made a stop to the firehouse first to figure out the source of the weird phones. Chief, Dani, Kade, Graham, Chase and Boulder were gone. Heatwave, Blades and Cody remained. They were terrified when they saw us coming in. Heatwave even threatened to tackle us if we don't stand back.

  "Heatwave..." I called out.

  "Stand back! Take no one and leave!" He screamed.

  "Heatwave, what is going on?" Doc asked.

  "Don't ever pretend you know nothing! Get out!" Heatwave shouted.

  "Heatwave, I don't know what has gotten into you. I'm Miku for crying out loud!" I yelled back nearly in tears.

  "Wait, Heatwave. I think they're genuine," Blades said as he pushes Heatwave back.

  "Miku, who is your conjunx endura?" Cody asked quickly before the two mechs argue.

  "Heatwave," I answered firmly.

  "Doc, what is the invention that you asked me to take care while you're busy?" Cody asked.

  "That's easy! The robo-baby!" Doc exclaimed.

  "Okay, it's you guys. Relax bots, I know you're trying to take care of Frankie and I," Cody said relaxed.

"What is going on out there?" I said, frustrated.

Heatwave didn't answer. Instead, he kissed my forehead and apologised. I sighed and smiled. "I love you and would never ever break apart from you," I said to him. "You hurt me, but it doesn't mean that I will ever give up on you."

According to Cody and Heatwave, the whole town is under some kind of spell that controls people when they answer a call that emit a sort of tone. "We managed to break Blades's phone," Frankie finished. "So we just have to smash everyone's phones?" I asked. "Pretty much," Heatwave replied.

Our plan is to smash Chase's phone next without Chief in him. "They're down at the pit currently, we have to be careful," Cody said. "Taking our phones one by one is going to take forever," Heatwave said, "I suggest we all smash one phone each." "Against a whole mob of people? No way, Heats," I said. "Lower your heat level down." He groaned. "Not that joke again," he sighed.

  Chase was in charge of transporting the collected gold up to street level. Chief was outside calling other people. "Hey! Over here!" Heatwave yelled at a distance. I quickly teleported in Chase and smashed his phone. "I got him! Quick, get Boulder's!" I yelled in the com unit.

  "Do you really think you can jeopardise the project?"

  Huh?

  I turned around to be greeted by a painful sound wave. It was the same tone that hypnotised the others. Thanks to Soundwave and Shockwave, I was immune to sound wave effects. However, my ears hurt to hear this kind of tone. I quickly took Graham's phone and threw it out from Chase's opened window. "Guys, you alright?" I asked weakly. My ears nearly bled from the moment the tone was played. "Functional. How about you, Miku?" Chase asked. "I'm good. Now we gotta go."

  We turned to Heatwave who was already tackling Boulder. Unfortunately, Boulder managed to amplify the tone, causing everyone to be hypnotised, except for Cody who thankfully covered his ears. I teleported back outside to take Cody.

  "Slag," I muttered under my breath. "What?" Cody asked. "Nothing, just me to myself," I said. My mind was filled with panic thoughts. What if Heatwave turn against me? What if I lose Cody? "Cody, is there a cell tower controlling all of Griffin Rock's phones?" I asked. "Yes. It's right at that hill," he replied, pointing to the cell tower. "We have to break it," I said. "There is a mob of people there. They're guarding it!" Cody exclaimed. "Well if people are there I definitely cannot transform into my bot mode all of a sudden," I said. "I can be a distraction. You knock Heatwave off from the control," Cody suggested. "I hope you know what you just said," I smiled.

  I went back to the pit while Cody rode on his hoverboard calling every inch of town to follow him. I quickly swiped Heatwave off his duty and into the woods. "Heats, listen to me!" I yelled. "We won't hurt you. The project is the priority. Join us," he calmly said. "Snap out of it, I know you're in there... somewhere," I said. Suddenly, his neural-processor began to hurt. "Mi... Miku?..." Heatwave called out weakly. "Alright, that's it. Follow my voice," I said calmly. His optics slowly transitioned back to his original fierce but gentle ones. He opened his chest window allowing me to climb in and destroy that wretched phone.

  We got out of the forest and picked up Cody. "Smash that cell tower," I instructed. "With infinite pleasure," Heatwave smiled. He threw himself into the tower, causing it to fall from its foundation and collapse. Everyone's phones were immediately disabled.

A FEW HOURS LATER

  Someone knocked on our door. I jumped up. "Did you lock it?" Heatwave asked. "I'm sure I did. Quick! Pretend you're training," I whispered. We got off and scrambled to our positions. It was Kade, Dani and Graham.

  "Hey guys," I greeted trying very hard to not sound nervous.

  "I'm pretty sure I heard something break here," Graham said.

  "Oh, you mean the wood dummy Heatwave's using?" I asked.

  "Miku, you usually don't refer Heatwave with his full name," Kade said. "Did something happen?~"

  "Quit it," I growled.

  "I heard multiple squeals. Sounds like you, Miku," Dani said with a look on her face.

  I looked at Heatwave. He immediately turned clumsy and accidentally fell down trying to perform a kick. His faceplate was rather blue so he hid it by slapping himself.

  This is gonna be a long day, isn't it?

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

9.7K 196 9
This story is gonna be a little different from usual. Mari will originally be from Griffen Rock and she will be a member of the Burns family, Dani's...
5.6K 166 10
"An explosion rang through the air. Glass shattered everywhere and five humans gained serious burns and cuts. The five Autobots were better off, but...
3.3K 40 18
Asks are Open. Requests are Closed. As said, this takes place before coming to earth. So a lot of things are normal, that wouldn't be on earth for...
6.2K 159 7
[Update Status: REMAKE ON PROGRESS] Hi! My name is Silver. I'm physically aged 18 but my real age is... Ya don't want to know. Likes and dislikes hmm...