Corruption// Joshua [COMPLETE...

By jcaratseventeen

18+🚨🚫 SPECIAL WARNING : READ AT YOUR OWN RISK Y/N x JOSHUA Started : 25/5/2020 Ended : 2/8/2020 Editing don... More

A/N
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
BONUS +1
BONUS +2
BONUS +3
A/N : comment here
Author's thoughts

27

17.3K 340 345
By jcaratseventeen

Shit shit shit you forgot to keep Sophea's birth certificate last night.

"Her birth certificate?" You try to get away but he looks at you, asking for an explanation.

"Joshua it's-," you tried to speak but couldn't.

You sighed. It's probably time he knows about it anyway.

"Fine, we'll talk about this tonight after she goes to bed,"

Sophea then started crying and he handed her over to you. Without saying anything he went out of the room.

She stops crying after a few minutes and you laid her back on the bed.

"What should I do?" You look at Sophea and she looks at you with her teary eyes.

"I'm fucked,"

________________________________

❗️smut scene ahead ❗️

Of all nights, tonight must be the night that Sophea sleeps early without any problem and you already told Joshua that you'll talk with him tonight.

After tucking Sophea to bed, you walked to Joshua's room and knocked on the door.

There was no response. You knocked a few times but he still didn't open the door.

"Like I care," you opened the door and entered his room. You always entered his room without his permission when you used to date him.

"Still the same," you mumbled after looking around the room.

You spotted a familiar picture framed on his study table.

It was when both of you went to the theme park and you were fixing his hair.

"So that's what took him so long," you remembered when he took a long time to pay for the pictures.

[if you don't remember this part please refer to chapter 9]

You then saw a paper bag beside his table and being the nosy person you are, you peeked inside the bag to see what was inside.

It's your satin robe and your undergarments that you wore before you left him.

"Those are yours. You can take that back. Thought you would come back," you were startled hearing his voice. When you turn around, you immediately turn to look away because he just got out of the shower and wearing a bathrobe.

"I'm sorry, I knocked on the door but you didn't open it,"

He used a towel to wipe his wet hair and you blushed because the sight of him tempted you.

"I'll go out so you can get changed,"

"There's no need. Now explain," he sits on his bedside and looks at you.

"There's nothing to explain, okay? She's your daughter," you finally admit.

"And you didn't even think to tell me about it? You even lied to me," he asked you back not feeling satisfied.

"I was going to tell you," you fiddle with your fingers.

"When is that supposed to be?" He asked sarcastically.

"Before going back to the States next month," you said in a slow voice but enough for him to hear.

"You're leaving me again?" He looks at you in disbelief.

You stayed quiet and didn't look at him.

"Tell me why you left me," you bit your lip, unsure to answer him.

"Y/n, tell me why you left two years ago," he repeated.

"Because I heard the conversation between you and your father," you blurted out.

"About what?"

"About him asking you to get married so you can run his company,"

"Why didn't you talk to me about it?"

"Because I'm scared you'll not listen to your father," you said with tears on the verge of your eyes.

"Even if I get married to someone else?"

"It's better than leaving your father," Joshua stands up and walks towards you.

He was only a few inches away from you and you could smell his shower gel from his body.

His face went closer to yours before he said in a low voice.

"You idiot, the person my father asked me to get married to,"

"Is you,"

You looked at him straight away, unable to comprehend what you heard.

"Next time, don't assume anything from what you just heard and talk to me about it,"

"I don't want to marry you at that time because we just graduated and we're both so young," he explained.

"I want both of us to enjoy our time together,"

Tears were pooled under your eyes. Fuck it's all your fault.

"Joshua I'm sorry," you started sobbing.

"I'm so sorry,"

He cupped your cheeks and caressed it.

"I missed you," he whispered.

He pulls you into a kiss, and you wrap your arms around his neck.

You missed having his lips on yours and you missed his touch. Both of you let out your longing for each other.

You missed him too.

After a while of just kissing each other, your tongues begin fighting for dominance and while not breaking the kiss, both of you move in sync, walking towards the bed.

He pushed you slowly and hovered you.

"You just took a shower," you said, pushing his body when he wanted to kiss you again.

"I don't mind taking it again with you," he held both of your hands and pinned them beside your head.

Your eyes look at his bathrobe tied loosely around his body and he saw that.

"Impatient as you can ever be," you rolled your eyes.

"Shut up," he backed away and removed his bathrobe.

You stared at his toned body which was perfectly shaped.

"Don't stare at me like that. It's rude,"

You scoffed and within a matter of seconds, he discarded all your clothes leaving you naked under him.

He stares at you and you hold his chin.

"Don't stare Joshua, it's rude," he smiled and started leaves marks down from your neck to your chest.

He then went lower and stopped between your thigh.

It was for a while when you didn't feel anything and decided to look down and when you did, you saw his smirk and he gave your folds one long lick before he pushed his fingers in.

"Fuck Joshua,"

Your hand was tugged onto his wet hair and you lost it when he started sucking your clit.

You moaned so loud and your legs closed shut but Joshua held it open.

He curled his fingers inside you, rolling your eyes back when he hit the right spot several times.

He smirks, seeing how wrecked you were by him.

Soon you come onto his fingers and he pulls out his fingers from you.

He sucks his soaked fingers, tasting your juices.

"You taste so good like you always do," You breathed heavily, and your face flushed.

Joshua didn't care how sensitive you were and grabbed a small foiled packaging from the drawer on his nightstand.

"Might not want another baby crawling in the house so soon,"

You watch him and he rolls the condom onto his cock, and he slowly walks towards you.

He goes on his knees and holds your legs together. Slowly, he slides into you and you wince feeling the pain.

"Joshua it hurts," you grip his arms tightly. Joshua immediately stops and looks at your face.

"Did I go too rough on you?" He asked you feeling worried.

"No, I didn't have sex in a long time," tears rolled down your cheeks and he kissed your forehead.

"It's okay," he slowly thrust into you while gently caressing your hair to distract you from the pain.

Slowly the pain turned into pleasure and your fingers started to scratch his bareback.

"Joshua faster,"

You can feel his balls slapping your butt by how deep he was.

His thrusts went faster and you could only scream. Fuck he's big.

You pull his neck closer to yours so you can kiss his lips.

You whimper between kisses when you feel yourself getting close.

"I'm close," you said panting and you clenched around him before you came onto him.

You can feel him twitch inside you and he releases himself in the condom. You can see stars but still rock your hips slowly on him to ride your orgasm.

It was pure bliss that you didn't feel for so long.

You fell into his sheets limply while he discarded the condom.

Your eyes were heavy and the last thing you knew was Joshua covering you up before everything went black.

Vote and comment!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.9K 662 25
Dino X Seventeen One-shots because we need more of it. Requests are open!❤️ Stories are completely frictional. For easier understanding: Normal - Nar...
28.3K 610 9
seventeen ship shots (marking it as completed till I have time to update again lmao)
813K 17.5K 81
I fall for you too quick Jeonghan and it hurts 18+🚨🚫 SPECIAL WARNING : READ AT YOUR OWN RISK Y/N x JEONGHAN started: 5/1/2021 ended: 26/4/2023
9.3M 278K 200
Seventeen Imagines for all 13 members •S.Coups •Jeonghan •Joshua •Jun •Hoshi •Wonwoo •Woozi •DK •Mingyu •The8 •Seungkwan •Hansol •Dino Book backgroun...