Elf of Fire and Light (Book 1...

By SexyBitch99

Miranda has grown up on earth with her parents in their cabin home in the woods. Her mother works surrounded... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91

Chapter 39

1.6K 60 0
By SexyBitch99

Miranda's POV

Once I had been training a while, I heard someone coming. I was in the middle of throwing a knife, as I turned, I threw it at the incoming person. Legolas dodged the knife and it thunked into the trunk of a tree. Legolas looked at me like he couldn't believe I just did that.

"Don't you know better than sneaking on someone who is practicing?" I asked.

"Don't you know to keep an eye on your surroundings?" He countered.

"If I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings, I wouldn't have almost hit you!" I exclaimed.

"If you had been paying better attention you would have known it was me." He said.

I looked at him for a moment before lowering my head. "You're right, I'm sorry."

He smiled softly at me, "Just be more careful next time. Now, would you like to spar with me?"

I smiled and pulled out my sword. "Would I ever!"

We circled each other, our swords at the ready. I struck first; our swords clanged together. We broke apart and clashed together again. I noticed he was trying to back me into a tree, so I jumped. My hand grabbed hold of the lowest rung and I thrusted myself over top of him. When I landed, I spun around just in time to block his next attack. I pushed against my sword, hoping he would stagger back. He pushed against me and I broke it off spinning to the right. His sword hit the ground harmlessly. I brought my sword to his neck, but he twisted out of my reach. I jumped, swinging my sword at him, but he summersaulted away. He began to attack me more earnestly. All I could do was block each blow as it came. All too soon, he had me pinned to a tree. I dropped my sword. He thought I had forfeited so he took a step back and withdrew his sword from my neck. I drew out my daggers and pounced. I placed one dagger on either side of his neck. He glowered at me, raising his hands.

As I was withdrawing my daggers from his neck, I felt a sword at my back and heard a female voice say, "Remove your weapons or I'll run you through." I slowly lowered my daggers and sheathed them. "State your business here." She said, pushing the sword harder into my back.

"Tauriel." Legolas said. "He na- a mellon." Tauriel lowered her sword.

I breathed a small sigh of relief and turned around to face Tauriel. "Hello," I said, "I'm Miranda."

She smiled at me, "Sorry about almost stabbing you. My name is Tauriel."

"No harm done," I replied, returning her smile. "I'm glad there is such a capable captain of the guards."

"How did you know?" She asked.

"I think I overheard it somewhere," I lied smoothly. They both squinted their eyes at me, I pretended not to notice and went to retrieve my sword. "Well," I continued, "I'll see you at dinner." With that I turned and left.

~*~

Later that night, I heard a knock on my door, I opened it to reveal Legolas holding the throwing knife I almost hit him with.

"I believe this is yours?" He asked.

"Oh! Thank you!" I said, taking it out of his hands.

He stood there for a few moments before turning and leaving. I watched him go. Wondering what that was all about.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 80 14
Thirty years after the events of The Hobbit, Legolas heeds his father's words to go north and find a wanderer named Strider. However, his search for...
3.4K 93 23
Here I am back again with my Elfling series here is book l all over again If you haven't read The first or second, third or fourth book then I would...
2.2K 113 18
-𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩...𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚? -𝘽𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙄'𝙢 𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙... -𝙊𝙛 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩? -𝙔𝙤𝙪... ________________________...
44.6K 1.4K 32
You've heard the story of the 13 Dwarfs, the wizard and the Hobbit right? Well they left out one thing, the Unexpected Member of the Company. I was t...