Sparks of love (Edited)

Oleh cfitz43

When Lisanna first rejoined Fairy Tail after she was thought dead most people ignored Lucy but that was okay... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1: Not all is as it seems
Chapter 2: Wendy explodes
Chapter 3: training announcement
Chapter 4: First day of training
Chapter 5: Not giving up no matter what
Chapter 6: Long awaited return
Chapter 7: Meeting new friends
Chapter 8: Shopping and a sleep over
Chapter 9: A mission
Chapter 10: A date
Chapter 11: The announcement and first match
Chapter 12: challenge 1, battle 2
Chapter 13: A song to remember
Chapter 14: Sword of Hoshi
Chapter 15: Proving her strength
Chapter 16: Keys of elements
Chapter 17: Under water adventure
Charpter 18: A rumble of earth
Chapter 19: Old foes and unlikely allies
Chapter 20: A tale of Resurrection
Chapter 21: Sacrifice
Chapter 22: Five months later

Epilogue

2K 67 2
Oleh cfitz43

Ten years later

"You better be ready or so help me God you will wish you were" Lucy yelled up the stairs her hands on her hips.
"Sorry Mama but Jude kept messing my hair up" a young girl whined as she came down with her older brother following with a snicker.
"Celeste we have spoken about you whining and Jude stop messing with your sister especially not today. You know that today is a very important day for Papa" Lucy scolded looking at the two children. Jude was Lucy and Laxus's first child, he had Lucy's yellow blonde hair but Laxus's blue eyes and he was nine at the moment. Celeste was Lucy and Laxus's second child, she had Laxus's blonde hair and Lucy's brown eyes and she was six at the moment. Most people wouldn't be able to tell the difference in the shade of the children's hair since Lucy and Laxus had basically the same hair colour but both parents could tell the difference.
"Sorry Mama" both children chimed ducking their heads.
"Geez what am I going to do with you guys and Papa?" Lucy chuckled, shaking her head fondly as she walked over straightening Celeste's pigtails and then wiped dirt off Jude's face.
"Now then are we ready to leave, do you have everything?" Lucy asked, getting beaming smiles and nods in return. 

"I'm just in time then" a voice grinned.
"Uncle Jackel" Jude yelled as he raced over to the celestial spirit. Unlike their mother Jude and Celeste were born with the ability of lightning magic users. Even so Lucy made sure that her children respected and treated the spirits right since most of them were family.
"I wasn't sure if you were going to make it since I couldn't summon you" Lucy smiled her hand self consciously drifting to her stomach and settling on her eight month pregnant belly.
"Are you kidding? Loke and I fought over who would come, I wouldn't miss this for the world, and don't you guys look dashing?" Jackel complimented. Jude was dressed in a short sleeve white button up shirt with a pair of jeans and joggers with his hair spiked up much like his father's. Celeste was dressed in a pink and white knee length dress, some stockings with a pair of white slip-on shoes with her hair pulled up into two pigtails. Lucy on the other hand was wearing a short sleeve V neck dark blue dress that reached just past her knees that had gold and white dots over it like stars and a pair of golden sandals. Ever since Lucy had recovered from what happened ten years ago she tended to wear long sleeves so that no one could see the scars that now littered her body but she decided to make an exception today. Not even the best of the healing mages could get rid of the celestial symbols or the elemental symbols on her arms. It was fine though because Laxus and everyone else loved Lucy, scars and all.
"Your looking charming as well" Lucy returned the compliment seeing that Jackel had worn a tie on his normal clothes.
"Of course I am, now then shall we set out before we miss the starting" Jackel grinned. Lucy nodded as she grabbed one of Jude's hands and one of Celeste's hands heading to the train station. 

After Jude was born both Lucy and Laxus decided to move back to the Heartfielia cozen but they weren't alone. Evergreen, Elfman, Bixlow, Cana, Freed and Mira moved in as well. They of course didn't live in the main house but they had houses in the village near the main house. Lucy had stuck to her word and made some of the Heartfielia land into a village that most of the older members of Fairy Tail now resided with their families. She also had another smaller town off to the side for criminals to be in, while there they would look after vegetable fields and animal farms while readjusting to normal life. Surprisingly that was also where Lahar and Dorenbolt had decided to settle down so they could watch over the reformed prisoners. 

The train ride was only twenty minutes to get to Magnolia but with two energetic children it felt like it was three hours.
"Finally, now hopefully they will play with the other children and wear themselves out" Lucy groaned as they walked into the Fairy tail guild. Instantly Jude shot off to hang out with Simon and Ira, Erza and Jellal's nine year old son and seven year old daughter. Celest on the other hand went to Silver and Licana, Gray and Juvia's five year old son and Gajeel and Levy's six year old daughter.
"Hey Lu come sit down, you look like you need a pick me up" Mira called, placing a strawberry milkshake on the table making her head over and sit down. Smiling, she looked down to see Hana and Tori. Hana was Freed and Mira's four year old daughter and Tori was Freed and Mira's four year old son, they were twins and both were shy.
"Aunt Lucy, Aunt Lucy" two voices called, making her turn to the two kids who were racing towards them. It was Vivian and Samuel, Samuel was Cana and Bixlow's three year old son and Vivian was Evergreen and Elfman's three year old daughter.
"Can we feel the baba?" Vivian asked with a toothy grin.
"Ok come here then" Lucy grinned, picking Vivian up and placed her to the left of her and put Samuel to the right of her before gently putting their hands on her belly where the baby was kicking. 

"Hey Lulu, seems like you got the kids occupied" Laxus grinned as he walked over leaning down and kissing Lucy.
"Yeah they love to feel the baby" She chuckled taking in Laxus's looks. He was dressed in a deep purple button up shirt with black formal pants and his normal jacket on his shoulders.
"You hear that Natsu and Lisanna aren't going to make it? Their little boy was born only a week ago" Laxus said as he picked Vivian up before sitting down and placing her on his lap.
"Yeah we will have to visit them and see little Luke" Lucy smiled.
"Maybe when they can travel, I don't want you going too far so close to the due date" Laxus decided.
"I still have a month to go Laxus, you always get like this" Lucy scowled with a glare.
"The doctor said that you could go into labour any day now, you were early when you had Celeste" Laxus protested.
"That was only by a week Laxus, now you have to go and get ready so go" Lucy ordered as she continued to drink her milkshake while the two kids ran off to play with the rest of the kids.
"Okay okay say no more just please take it easy" Laxus pleaded.
"I am going to sit here with my milkshake, order a strawberry cake and enjoy both of them while sitting here" Lucy assured him, making him nod before kissing her head before leaving. 

"Here you go Juvia couldn't help but overhear" Juvia smiled sitting down placing a strawberry cake down before sitting next to Lucy, her own belly already showing her five month pregnancy.
"Thanks Juvia" Lucy grinned as she enjoyed her cake.
"Okay everyone one, let's all gather around" Makarov called while standing on the stage. Lucy got up and went over grabbing Celeste and Jude's hands before leading them to their seats. When Lucy sat down she rubbed her stomach hoping to calm the baby.
"Now it is my pleasure to get this started so I hope all you young ones can stay silent for a few minutes. Now I have been in the Fairy tail guild for all of my life and I have been the master of Fairy Tail for a long time as well but now I believe it's time for me to retire and enjoy the rest of my days. So I am now going to introduce your new master so I hope you will treat him just as you have treated me all these years" Makarov announced as Laxus walked onto the stage and took the microphone from Makarov.
"I know that I have made mistakes in the past, in fact I was stupid enough to in danger my family and friends. I hurt them and I will make sure that no one will ever hurt my family or friends ever again. I will stand at the front of Fairy tail and make sure that we stay the best guild in Fiore not for our fighting, not because of how many jobs we complete but because of our friendships" Laxus said and everyone cheered making Lucy stand up with everyone else and clapped. Someone even wolf whistled but not one cared. Over the years Laxus had impressed a lot of them with how much he had changed from the person that attacked them during Fantasia and no one was more impressed then Makarov. 

"Hey Laxus" Lucy called as Laxus walked over.
"What is it, Lulu?" Laxus asked and Lucy let out a groan pressing a hand to her stomach.
"Wait a moment, you kept doing the same thing when you were in labor with Jude and Celeste" Laxus remembered.
"It's only false contractions, don't worry" Lucy said before groaning a little more.
"No we are getting Wendy to check on you, Freed would you watch over Jude and Celeste?" Laxus questioned before grabbing Lucy's hand and leading her to Wendy. Wendy was sitting by Romeo with their four month old daughter.
"I think that Lucy is in labor, can you do a scan?" Laxus requested and Wendy stood up giving the baby to Romeo. Gently pressing her hands onto Lucy's stomach Wendy did her scan.
"Well you're right Laxus, Lucy is in labor so you should get her to the infirmary and also call the doctor" Wendy smiled. 

Laxus didn't even wait for Lucy to do anything as Laxus picked her up and raced up the stairs to the infirmary.
"Laxus I'm the one having a baby not you so why are you pacing?" Lucy questioned as Laxus paced back and forth waiting for the doctor.
"I'm worried I mean this one is even earlier than Celeste, what if something is wrong?" Laxus asked.
"It's going to be fine now, sit down. You are stressing me out more than being in labor," Lucy snapped with a glare and Laxus sat down, his coat on the back of the chair. It didn't take long for the doctor to arrive and it was only a few hours later that Lucy's water broke and it was time for her to push. It took another five hours until finally the baby was born. 

"Hope you're not too upset" Lucy smiled exhaustedly looking at the babies. Turns out it wasn't just one baby, two babies, the second baby had been hiding behind his brother.
"Never, sure we were only planning on one more kid but if we got two more kids then we have two more to love" Laxus grinned kissing Lucy's forehead.
"Shall I bring the children in to meet their siblings?" Makarov asked, looking into the room.
"First Jiji, I want you to meet Yuri Heartfielia-Dreyar and Jake Heartfielia-Dreyar" Laxus introduced as he walked over with Yuri in his arms while Jake was sitting in the bassinet next to Lucy's bed.
"After your great-grandfather" Makarov smiled, his eyes glistening with tears.
"Yeah" Laxus confirmed while Makarov headed off to get Jude and Celeste.
"Careful now" Laxus warned as the two older kids climbed onto the bed with Lucy. Once they settled on the bed Laxus and Lucy helped them hold their new brothers.
"They are perfect aren't they?" Lucy asked and Laxus nodded.
"Yeah they are perfect, our perfect family" Laxus smiled. There was sure to be more battles in their future but Lucy and Laxus couldn't care because right now everything was perfect.

A/N: Now edited so please enjoy

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

59.7K 1K 14
Natsu: "I could care less.." Lucy: "I don't need this damned bastard." It's a normal day at the guild the celestial mage returns from a solo mission...
62.9K 1.4K 27
When Lissana returns to the guild, slowly everyone except for; Levy, Mira, Gajeel, Happy, Wendy, Gray, and Erza; begin to ignore Lucy. Felling unwant...
2K 31 14
The war with Zeref has finally ended, but not the way everyone hoped. The Fairy Tail guild has one sole member still alive. That member is Lucy Heart...
9.3K 170 15
After everything that had happened with Tartaros and the guild reforming things had changed. This time Lucy didn't forgive Natsu for his shit, so an...