The Peacemaker {Naruto Fan-Fi...

Bởi TheLegendOf_Bre

We follow the kunoichi Yuyan Hane as she faces the shinobi world once again! Along with her best friend Narut... Xem Thêm

Prologue: The Observer
OC Profiles
Home Sweet Home
And So, it Begins
The Offer?
Still a Hero
Allies and Enemies
A Little Hope
Ran Hane
A Fateful Encounter
Like a Family
A Normal Day in Life
Plans for the Future
A Turn for the Worst
The Time Comes
An Illusion
Fate
The Legacy of the Hane
Change of Plans
My Beloved Friend
Happy Birthday!
A Stranger Appears
A Pact to Oneself
Pending Missions
I Believe
The Right Words
This Person and This Moment
The One who Sits at the Peak
Because You're You
Goodbye and Good luck
Renegade
Only Time Can Tell
Nostalgia Under the Stars
Don't Take Her from Me
Falling Again
Goodbye, My Friend
Should I Stay or Should I Go?
Not a Warm Welcome
Coming Together
(๑・ิ◡・ิ๑)
Kiyoko Himura
My Letter to you
And Suddenly...
Strike on Konoha
Hisui Tachibana
The Answer
The Joyful Village
That Horrible Man
Judgement
Danzo the Devil
A New Hope
A Loyal Friend
A Hane's Resolve
If it's a War You Want, It's a War You'll Get
Night Terrors
My Dear Brother
Ren the Genius
Madara vs. the Hane
The Truth I Ran From
My Hero, Yuyan Hane
I Love You Regardless
The Time Before Us
I Will Protect this World
What is Precious to Me
The Sage's Blessing
You Have to Live
The Tide of War
Now and Forever
Our Battle
Reconilliaction
Peacemaker
A New Era
Author's Note
Something New : Part 1
Something New : Part 2
Something New: Part 3

Magical

6.1K 234 194
Bởi TheLegendOf_Bre

Sorry it took me longer than usual to upload this chapter! The holidays were a huge distraction since I was with family and I had no internet signal in Mexico.

Anyways, enjoy!

Yuyan's POV

Yeah, of course I fell asleep. Things like this always happen to me. I woke up in some random room, I assumed it was Johann's room since he was the one who offered me to sleep over.

I got up and out of bed and grabbed my things, so that I could leave. I wouldn't want to burden them anymore. Walking out, I saw Johann asleep on the couch and I felt a little guilty that I made him sleep in his cold living room. I exited out the door and once again began to walk along the trail once again, that was until I heard someone calling out for me.

"Mirako! Wait, wait, wait!" I turned around and saw Johann running towards me, once he stopped he caught his breath and panted quite a bit. "Leaving so soon?"

"Sorry about that, I didn't mean to take up your room," I bowed in gratitude.

"No problem whatsoever, I asked you if we could talk more because I could tell you were tired and if we kept talking you'd fall asleep," he explained, "wow that made me sound like a creep. I'm not a creep alright? I just don't want you walking off cliffs or rolling down hills in the dark alone." I laughed at his concern "....now I sound even weirder don't I?!"

"No, no, it was a nice gesture actually, thank you," I smiled.

"Okay, what I'm gonna say next is probably even weirder, but I swear I'm not like some weird rapist or freak alright?" I giggled but nodded, "will you go on a date with me?"

I didn't know how to answer that, it made me laugh actually. But I thought about it a little and I didn't really have anything to do on this adventure besides walk around and enjoy the view. Maybe it would be fun? He seemed like a really nice guy. "Sure!"

He stared at me as if he was surprised at my answer, "what?"

"Yeah, I'll go on a date with you," I gave him a closed eye smile.

"You just made me the happiest person ever, wait here for a moment!" He once again quickly ran back to his house. I only waited for about five minutes until he came back nicely dressed and slightly wet hair. "Sorry about that, didn't want to halfass this date," he winked.

I realized I myself didn't look that presentable, I was in a plain teal colored shirt, black shorts, and black sandals. If anything I was the one who looked halfassed for this date. "U-umm I'm a little underdressed," I chuckled.

"It's alright, we'll fix that right now, there's a small town nearby," he pointed ahead and we both began to walk in that direction.

"So, why did you ask me on a date?" I was quite curious.

"It's not everyday someone meets a beautiful girl with a great personality, you're interesting, different, almost unusual. Has anyone ever told you that?"

I sighed, "I guess I've been called beautiful, but.." I shrugged, "it's not very convincing. Great personality? No. Interesting? No. Different..hmm, probably. Unusual, I'm pretty sure."

"I'm sure every guy calls you beautiful, I mean, you really are." Not being cocky or anything, because some girls like to boast about how "everyone calls them pretty" and "how they're so beautiful", but I don't know, I didn't like to be called that, like didn't guys ever see anything else in a girl besides what they looked like? "But I'm kinda surprised no one says anything about how great your personality is, you're really nice, maybe too nice."

"Why thank you, that's actually the nicest thing I've heard in a while!"

"Point one for Johann!" he clapped for himself. Until we reached the village, we talked more about random topics, it was almost as if we never ran out of things to talk about him and I. Getting to the village, we went around in a couple stores deciding what to buy. It was kind of funny actually, we both picked out the outfit together, giving comments and opinions on things we did and did not like. It reminded me of shopping with Sasuke back in Konoha.

Oh the glory days.

In the end I ended up with a simple black, long sleeved kimono designed with white birds and a matching skirt and a golden sash with some high socks since it was a little cold. I quite liked it actually, perfect for a nice date.

"Yes! Let's go get breakfast first!" he offered me his arm which I of course took, "anywhere or anything you want to eat, you lead the way."

"I'm not familiar with the place," I sighed, "you should pick."

"Alright then, we'll walk around and tell you about the places and you pick one," he smiled as we both began to walk. It wasn't long until we both agreed on a cute cafe type place.

"So Mirako, have you been traveling for long?"

"No actually, I just started yesterday, I didn't get very far though," I chuckled.

"Am I disturbing your adventure?" he raised his eyebrow.

"No, no, I didn't actually have anywhere to go, I was just wandering around. I wanted to come, I thought it could be some fun ya know?"

"Is there anything you're doing after this? Like some big important mission, or maybe some enlightening adventure, or searching for treasure, or a scroll, or maybe you're a criminal?!"

I laughed at his strange questions, "no, no, I actually only had three days, tomorrow I'm going to have to go back where I came back from."

"So where do you come from?"

Hmm, how to answer that? I come from Ryukyu, but Konoha was my home, yet I was traveling from an Akatsuki hideout. Geez, why can't I just settled down in one place for once? "I'm originally from Konoha, but after my family died, I just traveled around."

"Ah, so you were a Konoha ninja huh?" he nodded, "well, I work for the Hidden Mist village as you can tell from our current location."

So that's where we are!

A waitress had finally walked to our table to ask for our orders. "I'll have one apple and one blueberry turnover, and your dragon fruit herbal tea," it seemed like kind of a complicated order. What was a turnover anyways? And what's dragon fruit?

"And you dear?"

"U-umm, I'll just have a some miso soup and an omelette. Oh and some green tea please," I smiled at the lady.

"What would you like on your omelette sweetie?"

"Mushrooms, tomatoes, spinach, bacon, onion, green peppers, and sausage please." She looked at me as if I was asking for a whole buffet.

"Well alrighty then." After that she walked away all sassy like.

"Alrighty then," Johann mocked, making the same sassy face as the waitress, "guess she's not getting a tip!" I laughed pretty hard at that since the lady was a little rude. "I should complain about this, here I am trying to take a nice girl on a nice date and this is what I get," he shook his head.

"It's alright, I don't mind rude waitresses, you've been really sweet and that's all that really matters to me," I smiled.

"Yeah, but...that just sort of ruins the ambient of it all," he pouted angrily. I liked that he was sort of child like and funny, but could also be serious and quite reserved.

After some more making fun of the waitress, our food was brought to our table by a nicer and older lady. "Here's your food you two," she looked at both of us for a moment, "you two make an adorable couple!"

"Oh, u-umm we're-" I started to explain.

"Thank you very much," Johann interrupted the waitress did a sort of cute squealing noise and walked away ranting on about how, "young love is so cute!" I looked at Johann who winked at me, causing me blush a little and look away to avoid further embarrassment.

He laughed at my timid action, "you're pretty adorable."

"The food looks great!" I did a silent clap. It was all presented rather nicely. We didn't really talk much while eating of course, it was nasty to eat with a mouth full of food. Sometimes though, we'd have a little laugh now and then.

"Sooo what's that?" I pointed at his food.

"An apple and blueberry turnover," he nodded happily.

"Interesting.." I sort of stared at it. Just by the looks of it, you can tell it was something sweet, which I did not mix with.

"Want to try it?" he questioned, noticing the look I was giving the sweet.

"Oh no, no thank you, sweets aren't necessarily my preferred food," I refused with the wave of my hand.

He gave me a sort of skeptical look, "try a little." He got one of the turnovers and held it in front of me.

"No thank you, I really shouldn't," I chuckled.

"When's the last time you had a sweet?" he laughed now. For some reason we just laughed a lot at that, no particular reason, we just did.

"I don't know, probably when I was a kid, I don't remember having sweets recently."

"Maybe it was just a one time thing! Who knows?! The person was probably like a horrible cook or they got the recipe wrong!"

I was sort of hesitant to taste it, but I'll be honest, it looked good. I looked back at his and gave him a sort of questioning look, in return he nodded urging me to take a bite. I sighed and opened my mouth, coming closer to the sweet held in front of me. I quickly sunk my teeth into the fluffy bread and apple flavored filling. It was surprisingly...really really good. Have I really missed out on this my whole life?

"I'm guessing you liked it?" I nodded my head vigorously, "here, try this one now." He now held up the blueberry turnover which I reluctantly tasted.

"Oh my goooosh," I made sort of a weird face, "this is really great. I like the blueberry one better!" He was looking at me kinda weird, not bad weird, but it was the same exact look Sasuke use to give me.

"W-why are you looking at me like that?" I shyly chuckled.

"Like what?" I guess he didn't notice it, Sasuke never did either. One thing I noticed on this date so far is that I compared him a lot to Sasuke, I didn't like it actually.

"Well, we should get going!" he paid of course, being a gentleman that he was. We also had a chance to get another look at the totally bitter waitress again and walked out laughing at her. We decided to go to some small park and just take a small walk for a while. As we talked, we sort of struck up a conversation on relationships and such.

"Yeah she literally stole my checkbook after flirting with the waiter, right in front of me!" We both laughed at his horrible story. "That hoe came back like four months later telling me she was pregnant and needs me," he let out a boisterous laugh, "I told her to go steal some other guy's checkbook. Aaaand that was the worst relationship I ever had."

"That's really really bad actually, you're such a nice guy though, why would anyone ever do that?" I pouted.

He sighed and shrugged, "not everyone can have a perfect relationship, right?"

"Heh, tell me about it," I rolled my eyes remembering how my relationship with Sasuke ended. It's not everyday your boyfriend leaves you for a weird pervert snake man for power.

"So, tell me about your worst relationship!" we sat down on a bench for a while.

"Actually, I've only ever been in one relationship, didn't end well though," I chuckled.

"Wow, I'd expect a billion guys to be all over you, so who was the lucky guy?"

"It was someone I knew since I was a little girl. I was away for some time and when I came back we just, I don't know..happened." He nodded his head urging me to go on, "he was sweet honestly and of course, I really did like him a lot."

"Did he turn into an asshole? Most guys do that."

"Well one day the both of us went out and he was a little...off, I guess. He had these problems with his older brother and then left the village the next day to seek out power."

"He didn't tell you anything?" he asked angrily.

"No, it's funny actually he promised that he wouldn't leave that day, and that's exactly what he does," I realized I sounded sort of angry at that. I had never talked to anyone about it before, saying the story was always a little different. "I felt so..small. Like even now I just think, about it and wonder if I was ever anything to him at all or whether he even thought about me when he left, ya know?"

"Guys like him are the worst!" he shouted, "it's like they're playing with your feelings or something, I hate it!" I looked at him and laughed at his angry expression. "Are you thinking about him right now that we're on this date?"

I was kind of shocked at that question, "honestly, a little."

"Don't worry about it, I'd do that too sometimes. Though not this time, you're like an upgrade times a hundred," he emphasized. "But can you do me a favor? For the rest of this time, just focus on having a totally normal date. Try to forget about the asshole boyfriend you had, and that you have to leave tomorrow, and that the world is just oozing with hatred. We are just two normal people on a normal date. Just for today let your heart run totally free," he spoke in a calm but sentimental sort of voice.

I nodded and gave him a closed eye smile, "yeah, I'll do that." He smiled back and carefully entwined his hand with mine. I could feel some excited feeling forming from the pit of my stomach that made me smile a lot, it was something I really couldn't ignore and that just made me happier. But what was it with him? Why did I feel really comfortable and happy around him?

"Alrighy then!" he once again mimicked the waitress, I couldn't get enough of it and laughed again, "read for lunch?" It was already around three in the afternoon and I was getting pretty hungry. "So what do you want?"

"Is there anything you want?" I asked.

"Usually, when a guy takes a girl on a date, she should decide on where to go," he informed, "you decide what you want and I will gladly take you there," now he generously bowed his head.

"You're really sweet, thank you," I gave him a small kiss on the cheek. It was so cute how he pursed his lips together and looked away so I wouldn't see that he was smiling and blushing.

"How about seafood?"

"Wow, you read my mind!" he pulled me up from the bench, "I know this great place!" We both walked to said location and ordered a huge seafood platter. It was full of all kinds of seafood, even some that I wasn't even familiar with! But it was really delicious, the both of us ate so much.

"By any chance, do you have a weak stomach?" he asked.

"No actually, not at all," I skeptically answered.

"Let's have an oyster eating contest!"

"Can you handle it?" I raised an eyebrow at him and chuckled. "Oh no no dear Mirako, the real question is, can you handle it?"

"You're on!" We called the waiter and ordered a plate of fifty oysters, it was like a mountain...of oysters. It was amazing.

At this point people were stopping to watch us, it was a little embarrassing, but I wouldn't lose! "Okay, on three!" he readied himself. "One!" he started.

"Two!" I reached for an oyster.

"THREE!" At the signal, we both began to swallow oysters one by one as quickly as possible. It was frustrating at times when the meat would get stuck on the shell and we'd have to take it out ourselves, it just wasted time. Eventually, random people were beginning to cheer, "I think the girl is gonna win!" or "no it's gonna be the guy!"

"You done yet?" Johann asked, taking another oyster. I shook my head to answer since my mouth was full. Eating oysters is great and all but when you eat a lot, it sort of gets to you.

"FINISHED!" we both shouted after the plate was empty.

"I think I lost," Johann grumbled, "I only ate twenty four."

"Twenty six!" I shouted. The people watching clapped and whistled and cheered for my win. We both exited the restaurant, making sure to thank the waiter who served us and leaving a pretty good tip.

"That was horrible," Johann burped, "delicious, but horrible. I patted him on the back, "better luck next time!" I encouraged. He stopped walking and burped again, "so you're saying there's going to be a next time?"

Before I could answer that, however, I myself felt a little queasy in my stomach. "You don't look so good, are you okay?" he questioned.

"Yeah, just fine," I continued to walk, but after a couple steps, I really couldn't hold my lunch any longer. It was that weird feeling when you feel all your food just rise up to your mouth and bam. You're throwing up.

Or..I'm throwing up actually.

I ran into a close empty alley, falling to the floor, vomiting all the food I just ate. "Wooooah, you are not fine," Johann kneeled down next to me and pulled my hair out of the way so I wouldn't throw up on it. After about a whole minute of just vomiting, I was just coughing. It felt kinda nasty, the aftertaste of BARF was stuck to my taste buds. Horrible.

"Sorry about that," he spoke quietly, I gave him sort of a questioning look since I didn't see why he was apologizing. "Oysters are really bad, especially if you eat a lot."

"It's alright, I'm the one who agreed to it in the first place," I chuckled. He looked at me sort of concerned for my well being, "maybe we should go to a hospital or something, you could have gotten some kind of sickness or food poisoning!" I coughed out a laugh now, "I'm fine really, no need to worry about me!"

I stumbled forward a bit and accidentally fell towards him, fortunately he grabbed onto my arms so I wouldn't fall back down. "Are you really alright?" he an eyebrow. We both sighed, guess he knew I didn't feel good. "Let's take a break, maybe you'll feel better."

"Yeah, that would be good," I sighed. He stuck his hand in his pocket and pulled out a pack of gum. "Here," he handed me a gum, "I'm sure we don't want to smell like fish."

"Or barf," the both of us laughed as we stuck the gum inside our mouth. We momentarily walked through town to look for a place nearby, but it was starting to get dark and really cold. "Wow the day went by really fast didn't it?"

"Y-yeah, it was pretty fun," I tried not to let my voice shake so it wasn't obvious I was freezing. I let out a quiet, shaky sigh and saw my icy breath in front of me. Yep, it's cold. Johann didn't seemed bothered by the cold however, but he did have a jacket and a scarf. I on the other hand, had nothing to warm me up.

"Are you cold?" he took notice of my shaking.

"Just a little chilly is all," I smiled. He stopped and quickly took off his jacket and helped me into it, he also took off his scarf and snugly coiled it around my neck. The act of kindness made me feel little butterflies in my stomach.

...hopefully that wasn't my lunch again.

"Are you still feeling sick? Are you warm enough? Do you want anything at all, like a water or some medicine?" he worried, almost seemingly a little panicked.

I chuckled at his unnerving behavior, "I'm feeling a little better, still sort of..bleh. But aren't you going to be cold?"

"Oh don't worry about me, I've lived here all my life, you get use to the weather eventually," he gave me a thumbs up.

"Well at least take your scarf, I don't want you to catch a cold or something."

"I did that because I wanted you to be warm," he laughed, "I'm fine! If anything you're the sick one, you need it more." I sighed in defeat and continued to walk besides him. It was silent for a while as we walked. The both of us said nothing to each other, but the both of us would occasionally glance at each other when we weren't looking.

I would have said something, but I really didn't know what to say to him. There were some topics I though about, but what if he though I was strange or talked too much or was kind of a bother. The thought made me nervous, or rather, he made me nervous. Of course, he was an easy going guy, but..I was just a little scared to make a bad impression.

I began to rub my hands, one because they were cold, and another because I was nervous. Geez, at moments like this, I wish I could jump in a ditch! When you're around really attractive people, you sort of tend to feel at a loss for words.

"Are your hands cold?" he smiled.

Of course I wasn't going to say he made me nervous that would just be totally weird, "yeah, a little." Once again, he slowly filled the empty, cold spaces of my finger with his. And there it was again, the excitement I felt earlier and the butterflies, but this time it was felt a bit more.

The both of us walked like that until he suddenly stopped in the middle of the street. I looked back and saw him looking attentively into a flower shop. "Wait right here!" he ran into the shop. I chuckled a little seeing him talk to a small old couple that I assume ran the store, it seemed like he knew them since he was talking so casually with them.

"Hey there missy, you out here alone?" a strange man asked. He wasn't old, maybe late twenties or about thirty, he smelled a lot like smoke and beer which made me slightly cough a bit.

"N-no I'm waiting for someone," I tried to avoid any contact with him and scooted a couple steps away from him.

"But who'd keep a pretty girl like you waiting?" he walked closer, another man walked next to him and slapped his hand on his shoulder.

"What do we have here?" the other man asked. I back up more, going as close to the door of the flower shop as I could.

"Leaving so soon sweetheart? We just wanted to talk!" one of the guys grabbed my wrist, but I pushed him back.

"I'd appreciate it if you didn't touch me. Please just go away," I glared at both of them.

They laughed and just walked closer, "she's certainly feisty," one of the men licked his lips. It was really uncomfortable how these men checked almost every inch of my body suggestively, and really disgusting.

"Is there a problem here men?" I hadn't noticed Johann came back outside until I felt an arm around me. Never was I so relieved to here someone's voice.

The both men laughed again, "no, just wondering how much a night with your girl would be, I'd pay a fortune." Repulsive was something to describe people like them. It was degrading on my part though, I hated it when men talked to me like that.

"...come on, let's go," Johann pulled me away before they said anything else. I looked up to see he had an extremely agitated and enraged look on his face. He didn't seem like the type of person who was easily angered since he was really sweet actually. The men were quite persistent though, they continued to whistle and shout their profanity at us.

"Hey sweetheart! That's one sexy ass ya got there!" one of them shouted. The other laughed, "I bet you're gonna have fun with her tonight aren't you?!"

"He already got her in his clothes!"

"Lucky guy, I'd ride that all night if I could!" their laughing and impiety was almost at my last nerve. How rude can two grown men get? Picking on a girl who's barely going to turn sixteen.

Johann stopped, angrily sighed, and turned me towards him, "here, hold these, I got them for you," he handed me a bouquet of lots of different flowers, "sorry I didn't do anything about it at first, don't listen to them." I looked up to him and saw him giving me a warm and gorgeous smile that, despite our situation, will managed to thrill me. "Stay behind me," he ordered.

He walked towards the men who were still laughing and teasing to their heart's content. First, he punched one of them so hard he literally flew and crushed a wooden stand. The other guy tried to take a swing at him, but Johann dodged it and grabbed the back of his shirt. He must be pretty strong, I thought, since he just swung the guy around and bashed him against the floor.

"Another word from you two and I'll rip out your tongues and murder you," his cold, imminent tone seemed to scare the men right out of their wits. A couple more people came out from a bar, they looked pretty angry at what had happened, guess the men were important there or something.

"Did you do this?!" a man pointed at Johann.

"..shit," he ran towards me and grabbed my hand, "come on!" Several men followed behind us as we tried to shake them off, running through the crowdless streets. I didn't dare look behind me in fear that I might fall or bump into something, that would really cause a problem for everyone.

"Here!" I was suddenly pulled into a small, cramped alley. He pushed me out of sight, and hid me, wrapping one arm around my waist and the other behind my head.

"Umm-" I muttered.

"Shh," he calmly shushed, "we don't want them hearing us." I felt my face flush at the position we were in, he was really warm though and I could feel his leanly toned chest through his shirt. We heard the men pass by the alley, fortunately, they weren't smart enough to check here. I heard him sigh in relief, "this village is full of stupid punks," he complained.

"That was really disturbing," I sighed.

"Fucking idiots, forget about what they said," he angrily muttered. I felt him pull me a little closer into a sort of tight hug as he rubbed the back of my head with his thumb. It felt safe to be like that, even if my heart was racing a million beats per minute and I could have sworn I was beet red, the affection felt nice.

I was a little reluctant, but I hugged him back, wrapping my arms around his firm waist. "Thank you," I whispered into his chest.

"For what?"

"Today, everything, it was fun."

He quietly chuckled, "thank you for even coming on a date with me, I can't tell you how happy it made me." Now I breathed out a small chuckle, "are you alright now?"

Both of us slightly pulled away from the hug to look at one another. That's when we realized we were a little too close. Our eyes met, but none of us moved a muscle, just stood there in each other's grasp. I felt his hand behind my head slowly slide to my face and moved strands of hair from my face behind my ear. Out of a nervous instinct, I grabbed the fabric of his shirt where my hands were.

Slowly, he bent his head down closer and closed his eyes. I also closed my eyes the moment I felt our lips touch. It wasn't some deep kiss or some crazy make out type thing, it was a gentle and slow kiss, allowing both of us to savour the billions of sparks flying. It's as if adrenaline punched me straight in the face, there was thousands of butterflies in my stomach, my heart was racing faster than I thought it could. The moment was ecstatic, just that sweet gentle kiss felt like an abundance of fireworks inside me.

The both of us slowly separated from the kiss. My mind was running through millions of thoughts at a time, and honestly, I don't know what a single one of them were. All I was aware of was just the fact that him and I were just standing there as if no one else existed and we weren't running from stupid punks in the first place. It was strange how I just met this guy yesterday, but it's felt like forever.

...ah, I'm going crazy.

Really crazy.

Crazy nervous.

Yeah, I'm crazy.

But I remembered a very, very important detail. "I've been lying to you," I said quietly.

"Hmm?" he still seemed to be somewhat fazed by the kiss, "w-what do you mean?"

"My name, it's not Mirako, I lied to you." He just stared at me for a moment then laughed and pulled me into another hug. It really wasn't the reaction I expected from him. "You're not mad?"

"I'll forgive you if you tell me your real name."

I was hesitant at first. Should I trust this person? And if I did, wouldn't it just put him in some sort of danger? It seemed like everyone I knew was burdened my existence, and he was...prefect. "I-I don't know if it's okay."

"Is it like a secret?"

"Sorta like that," I sighed into his chest.

"Dangerous secret?"

"Most likely."

His laugh rung in my ears again, "you're literally the most perfect person I have ever met, I think it'll just eat at my thoughts if I don't know it. If it's what you want, I will not tell a single soul. I swear that on my life."

"Will you?"

"I am a man of my word, I swear."

"Yuyan..Yuyan Hane," I finally let it out, something about that kind of lifted a weight off my chest.

"The shining jewel," he put his chin on my head, "certainly a fitting name." We stood there a while longer, not saying a single word, just enjoying each other's presence. "It's getting colder, we should probably find you a place to stay," he broke the silence.

He scooted back a little and popped his head out the alley to check for any of those guys. "I think it's clear, let us make haste!" he turned to me and grabbed my hand and we began to walk around for a place to stay.

"I can find a place, you don't have to help me, you've been kind enough this whole day," I smiled at him.

"No way, what if those freaks are still around?!" he made a disgusted face, "it's not safe around here, trust me. Anyways, since you've never been here, it'll be kinda hard to find a place to stay."

"Hey! There they are!" the familiar voice of a truly repulsive man screeched behind us.

"Holy SHIT," Johann shouted, "this is getting so annoying!" This time, instead of pulling me away, he quickly picked me up bridal style and made a break for it. I would have argued, but I don't think we had time anymore. The flower bouquet he had gotten me suddenly slipped out of my hands when he jumped on a building.

"Oh no," I muttered disappointingly, it was really nice and smelled good, why do I have to ruin everything?!

On top of the building he gently put me on my feet and ran jumped back down for the flowers into the flock of angry men. Geez they were stubborn. He kicked one of men out of the way, quickly grabbed the bouquet, and jumped back onto the building. "Seems like they're still intact," he smiled, handing them back to me, "let's go!"

Once again he picked me up, I of course made sure to have a good grasp of the flowers this time. "There it is!" he ran in front of a sort of large and nice looking building. He out me down again and led me inside the building, "hopefully they're nowhere around."

I looked around the hotel lobby, it was really fancy actually, nice chandeliers, seemingly expensive furniture. It was probably expensive too. I tried not to mind it anymore, maybe I annoyed him with my constant insisting. "Okay your room is on the third floor, I'll walk you to it!"

The room was really big, and really nice. It was almost like a freakin luxury apartment or something! "How did you even afford this?!"

"Higher rank missions pay more, lately I've just gotten those since they're thinking of promoting me," he explained.

"You must be really good then!" I clapped and smiled. He blushed just a little and chuckled awkwardly, "I get help, it's not all me."

I liked how he was humble about it, not trying to fish for compliments, just straightforward. "Anyways, this will be your room for the night, just check out in the morning, aaaaand yeah," he nodded, "thank you for the best date I have ever been on in my life!"

"What about those guys? They're still following you!"

"I'm sure I can handle them."

"It's cold, here take your jacket and scarf," I started to take the jacket off but he shook his head, "it's fine, it really is!" Geez he's too nice, "you can't be okay with that! There are people following you and it's cold! Your house is also far from here, so I will not let you go!"

"I can't stay here though."

"Why not?"

"Well I got the room for you I would be like intruding or something!"

I brought my hand to my mouth, trying to hide my noisy laugh. "I don't mind at all, not even one bit! I like your company actually. But it's not safe to be outside right now, let me at least do this for you since you haven't been anything but kind all day." I grabbed his arm and pulled him in the room, "you are staying here mister!"

He looked at me as and sighed in defeat, "alright, alright." He said he would take the couch, but I insisted and said I didn't mind if we both slept on the bed. Now that I think about it, that might come off as a little weird. Dammit Yuyan!

I didn't have any clothes to actually sleep in, and what I was wearing was sort of fancy. "U-umm do you mind if I use your jacket to sleep?"

"Not at all, it looks better on you actually, you look cute in it," he playfully winked. Vkslfoskcndnfskcosnejeif, that's how I felt, literally. (Yes it's random letter spam). I went to the bathroom and took off what I was wearing earlier and left on the jacket and thigh high socks. It was a bit revealing since the zipper of the jacket was low. Just my luck, now I'm gonna look like a WHORE.

I'm not a whore right? This was just an unfortunate incident! I walked out of the bathroom and saw that he was staring out the window, he turned to me, then quickly looked away after turning a slight shade of pink. "Nighttime here looks really great," he turned back out the window.

I took a look myself, he was right, the small lights danced around the dark village, some buildings had lights on, and others didn't. I glance up at him and saw his green eyes attentively watch the village. But I realized earlier his eyes were a light gray. Or were they blue?

"Hey what color are your eyes?"

"Ah, you must have noticed. They are a variety of colors, sometimes they're gray, sometimes they're green, a little blue, and even on a couple weird occasions they're like some hazel color."

"Interesting..." I continued to analyze his magnificent eyes as he just continued to take in the beautiful view of the village. After a couple of seconds, he took notice of my stare and turned to me. To try to cover it up, I quickly turned out the window and acted as if I was watching something important.

He chuckled a little, "it's been quite a long day, we should rest up now."

"Y-yeah," I agreed. We turned the lights off and slid our way under the warm covers of the queen sized bed. After constantly moving and squirming around, I had come to the conclusion that I couldn't sleep, so I just stared at the ceiling for some time.

"Are you still awake?" Johann whispered.

"Yeah," I replied, "I can't really sleep."

He turned to me, "why is that?"

I sighed now, "I don't know, I'm tired, but I just can't sleep."

"Alrighty then!" I was reminded of the horrible waitress this morning which made me laugh. "I'll tell you a bedtime story! What would you like to hear?"

I thought about it and remembered out conversation from yesterday about his little sister, "you said something about a Rapunzel I think? I want to hear that story!"

"Okay I'll try to remember the story as much as I can," he chuckled, "well, once upon a time.." it started off as normal as other fairy tales.

It was sort of a cute story too, the girl wanting to see the lights and meeting the thief guy. As much as I wanted to hear it though, my eyelids were getting heavier and heavier. After some more time listening to the wonderful story, I gave into my sleepiness, thankful for the magical day I had.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

919K 25.8K 31
*Sequel to Book 1: The Scarlet Eyes* Naomi Suzuki was thought to be an average ninja. But no one knew that she actually came from the famous Uchiha C...
99.8K 4.1K 51
[Book 1] Non-Massacre! Slight AU! "I don't want to protect this village. I want to protect the individuals I care about in the village alone, that's...
183K 7.1K 72
Sasuke Uchiha has just reencountered with Naruto after first seeing Sakura and Kakashi after a while: "Why are you fixated on me?! Why do you care?!"...
102K 2.2K 31
This is a sequel from I'm Different (Sasuke X Reader) It's been two years since Sasuke, taking Y/N with him after rescuing her from the bandits. So...