rider

By shiny_malik30

"Neo City is a nice place to live- if you follow the rules. If not, you're already dead." In which a high sc... More

000
00
0
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32

17

1.2K 63 86
By shiny_malik30

HIII

Juhee glanced at the clock nervously. It was nearly 3:30 and she was still in her pajamas. Last night after Mingi had violated her, he had the audacity to text her. Telling her to be ready at 4. Juhee wanted to show him that she was her own person and that she had the right to make her own decisions, but instead Juhee's head was filled with fear. The monster's capabilities were lined up across her neck in the form of red bruises— hickies.

Juhee cringed at the thought, but her disgust was over powered by her fear of the man. He could do so much worse to her. She had to listen to him, or else.

Decided abruptly she rolled off her bed and stalked towards her closer. Looking at her collection of cute clothes she pulled out the only sweatshirt she owned pulled it over her tshirt and then stripped of her checkered pajama pants. Pulling out super skinny blue jeans she pulled them on and made the basic effort of running a comb through her hair and threw her brown locks up into a ponytail. Stepping into her bathroom, she wanted to check her appearance. The red blotches on her neck weren't covered by the hoodie. Sighing Juhee tugged at her yellow scrunchie and let her hair cascade down covering up her neck.

For eomma she sighed as she sat back down on her bed waiting for indication that her monster of a fiancé was here for her.

Promptly at 2 o'clock Juhee's phone buzzed with a message informing her that he was here. Begrudgingly, she marched down the stairs making sure to ignore her father before opening her front door. The sleek black car on her driveway sat idle as it waited for her arrival. The windows were tinted so Juhee couldn't even see if anyone else was in the car. Debating on whether or not she should sit in the front seat or back seat she walked closer freezing when the driver side door was pushed open. Mingi stepped out in a black turtle neck with a black denim jack over it. His black jeans were tight and his black shoes screamed grunge.

The 2000s called, said they wanted their emo back. Juhee bit her lip to stop herself from giggling at her own thought. Mingi looked down at the girl who refused to make eye contact with him. Walking around he pulled open the passenger seat door for her and let her in before he closed it. Walking back around, he sat in seat. Juhee refused to even look in his direction. Her seatbelt on and her head turned towards the window by the time he had even sat down. He sighed, he probably deserved that.

"What did you do all day?"

"Sleep."

"Did you eat lunch?"

"I slept."

"Are you hungry?"

"I'm sleepy." Mingi groaned in anger as he slammed his hands on the steering wheel. He was driving them to a bakery because she seemed like the type of girl who loved sweets. He hoped that she would forget what he did to her last night if he filled her with sweets.

Looking over at the girl he noticed her hair sprawled put all over her, he reached towards her to help fix her hair. Juhee noticed his hand coming towards her face and she flinched. Mingi froze. Violent flashbacks of his mother and father came back to him. Suddenly he felt like a helpless little boy again. Locked up in a room while his father thrashed his mother up. He remember how scared his mother was of his father. He swore then to not become like his dad, but he was exactly like him. Mingi snapped out of it, the car behind him honking prompting him to go.

"Fix your hair."

"Mind your business Mingi." The girl sassed although on the inside she was dying from fear. Mingi held in his anger as best as he could.

"Fine look homeless, I don't care." Juhee gasped at his insult and she quickly pulled down the mirror and check out her appearance. Running her fingers though her hair and straightening it out a bit, she turned towards Mingi.

"Are you serious? I look fine." Mingi felt amused seeing how she reacted. It was different from his almost emotionless family. He liked seeing Juhee. It made him feel like he was still human. Stopping the car in front of the small bakery he opened his door prepared to go run around to open Juhee's door too. But the teenager had already stumbled out. Mingi followed the girl in. Her head snapping left and right as the entered the sugary utopia. One side was filled with baked goods, while the other side had chocolate and ice cream.

"Oh. My. God." Like a kid in a candy store, her excitement grew as she jumped back towards Mingi gripping his arm in happiness. Her eyes shinning ten time brighter. She had forgotten about what he did to her, she had forget her resentment, she had forgotten about her situation and returned to her normal self. She felt like a regular kid again. Unable to contain herself she jumped up and down tugging Mingi's muscular arm.

"What should I get? What should I get?" She asked excitedly her eyes snapping to all the different things that were available.

"Get everything you want." Mingi shrugged as if it wasn't a big deal. Juhee let go of his arm and run to the counter.

"I want the chocolate cupcake, that pink donut. I want to try the strawberry shortcake. WAIT THERE'S COTTON CANDY??? Okay i want the pink cotton candy. And the birthday cake ice cream and that Milk chocolate crackle bar." Scanning the store one more time she made sure there was nothing else she wanted. "I think I'm done." She said sheepishly looking at the bewildered cashier. Mingi bent down his mouth almost touching her ear as he spoke pointing to the board behind the cashier.

"You don't want to try a smoothie?" Juhee glanced sideways up at Mingi and nodded innocently.

"I want the mango smoothie." Mingi slid a huge roll of cash towards the cashier and grabbed Juhee's hand and led her to a table.

"I'm so excited to try everything. I need to drink water between everything because I need to clean my pallet. I don't even like strawberry but I wanted to try the shortcake because it looks so good. Where did you find this place oppa?"

Juhee's eyes widened as her words dawned on her. Oppa. The word resonated inside both their heads, Mingi feeling his heartbeat speed up, why did he feel alive for that one word alone. His body was doing things he never did before. They called it butterflies.

"I didn't mean oppa." Juhee mumbled as a waitress brought out the huge order. Distracting herself with the food she quickly tried everything. Mingi felt full just watching her. Juhee noticed that he didn't order anything and that he wasn't trying anything either. Feeling bad that she didn't share she reached fork forward towards him a fat chuck of chocolate cake sitting on top of it. Mingi hated chocolate, but he opened his mouth seeing how her eyes lit up as she offered him some. It seemed to taste different from her. Juhee went though each thing and forced Mingi to try it. The boy who grew up with the gang life didn't have much of a sweet tooth , but he was willing to try everything.

"Our wedding cake needs to be chocolate."

"I thought you didn't want to get married?" Mingi said amused.

"I don't, but do i have a choice? So I better get everything I want." The spoiled brat in her came out as she spoke.

"Are you taking me home now?"

"No."

"Wow." Juhee looked around at all the white surround her. The wedding dresses looked ethereal. They seemed to have their own glow. She ran her fingers through all the fabric.

"The wedding date was moved up, so we need to get you a wedding dress." mingi informed as he glanced around. He felt overwhelmed with all the dresses.

"I want to try them all on!" Juhee exclaimed.

"Pick 5 that you like, we can start there." The lady at the store said with a knowing smile as she looked at the obvious young bride. As she tried on the different dresses and showed Mingi she was filled with sadness. She imagined this day with her mother and her friends. It would be perfect this whole situation was far from it though. And she dreamt of marrying the perfect guy that she loved. Juhee froze as the image of a certain boy filled her head, shaking it off she allowed the consultant to help her strip of her dress.

"This is dress number 12." She said with a tired smile, noticing that the girl's excitement had dwindled down to nothing. "But don't worry we'll find the perfect dress. This dress is our newest piece. I think it will look beautiful on you." She said all motherly as she unzipped the dress from the bag.

"Keep your eyes closed while I help you wear it okay?" Juhee replied by closing her eyes. The lady zipped up the dress and decided to pull her hair back and tie it into a low bun. She stepped in front of Juhee and was surprised to see her hickies but her utter beauty in the dresses made her forget about the unsightly sight. Her breath hitched as she looked at Juhee. Leading her out of the dressing room. Mingi was busy on his phone as he waited for yet another dress to reject, but as he saw the girl come out of the corner his eyes widened. Her eyes were tightly shut, the consultant leading her to the circle platform. She looked utterly stunning.

"Open your eyes." Mingi said as he stood up. His eyes raking over her. Juhee glanced down at the dress swing how pretty it was. She wanted to find a mirror, but Mingi's reaction made her freeze. She walked closer to her. His eyes trained on her neck, his cold fingers grazed against the marks he left on her. The marks that claimed her as his. He felt slightly proud.

"You look beautiful." He whispered out as he helped her turn towards the mirror.

"Whoa." She whispered out.

(You can imagine whatever you want)

"Do you like it?" Juhee's head was filled with pictures of that certain boy. Snapping out of it she nodded.

"I like it." She half-heartedly smiled. Turning towards Mingi she nodded at him.

"We can get this one."

It seemed like as the wedding drew closer and closer the further and further Juhee's heart ran. But she had to do it right? She just had to.

Team Mingi
or
Team Chenle
🤪🤪🤪

It's been a while. I missed you guys. <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

877K 46.2K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
1.5M 50.4K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
313K 6.7K 33
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
967K 16.7K 42
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...