Secrets In The Garden / l.h ✔️

By nessathebutthole

"Maybe it's weird, but I'm glad nobody has fucked you. I'll be your first, your best, and I'm gonna ruin your... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29*
30
31
32*
33*
34
35
36
37
38
39
40*
41
42
43*
44
45
46
47
48
49*
50
51
52
53
55
56

54*

7.8K 135 17
By nessathebutthole

~Luke's POV~

Ophelia shivered as we walked down the street, her cheeks a pretty pink from the cold. Her nose was a bit pink and she shook slightly, teeth chattering as she tried to huddle as close to me as possible for warmth. "I-I can't believe your car ran out of gas." She said, her voice stuttering and shaky from the cold.

"You should've stayed in the car, gorgeous. I had a blanket in the trunk." I sighed, worriedly looking her up and down. All she had on was her blue jeans, a white tank top with a fuzzy green cardigan over it and her white converse. It was no wonder my poor girl was fucking freezing, especially since it was nearly Christmas in December. Her teeth chattered some more and she shook her head adamantly, clinging to my side. "Unh-unh. I didn't w-want to be a-alone." She pouted, shaking like a leaf.

I took off my jacket, hoping it would do her at least a little good to keep her warm, and draped it over her shoulders. She blinked in surprise and glanced up at me, furrowing her brows. "Luke...You'll be cold." She huffed, going to take the jacket off until I grabbed her hands to stop her. "I'm fine. Look, gorgeous. See?" I gestured at my unfazed body, not trembling from the cold even a little. She frowned. "That doesn't mean it's not cold out." She huffed, but reluctantly decided to slip her arms into the sleeves of my jacket and wear it like I wanted her to.

And goddamn did she look so fucking cute. It practically swallowed her frame whole.

My lips twitched and I pulled her into my side, kissing the top of her head. "Let's go. We're almost there." I said confidently, continuing to walk down the street towards the gas station that was just down the street from my car. If only it had lasted a little bit farther before it ran out of gas, then she and I wouldn't have to walk so far in the cold just to get some gas and walk all the way back with it in the gas tank container. I had gotten lucky that I had it in the back of my car this time.

But finally, we eventually got to the gas station and I filled up the container while I gave her my wallet so she could go inside and pay, just so she'd be out of the cold for even a second. After I got some gas in the container and she came back after paying we began down the street again, walking back to my car. I ushered her into the front seat when we got back and filled up the car's tank with gas before I set the hopefully empty container in the back seat. I'd have to bring that inside once I got home, cause I didn't want to just leave it in my car. After the tank was full, I began to drive us back to my house again. The only reason she and I had even left was because I wanted to get her a present considering Christmas was in two days, but of course I didn't tell her that because she'd likely insist for me to not get anything.

When we got to my house, I brought the few bags inside with her help. The only way I was able to even get her present was by pretending like I was only getting things for myself, and then when I found what I was looking for, I slipped it in with my things. So her gift was hidden somewhere among my things, making me hope she didn't accidentally find it.

We put the bags in the corner of my room and she set my jacket on my dresser before she sighed and flopped onto her back in my bed, kicking her shoes off onto the floor as she rolled up in the blankets. She seemed rather comfy there, and I couldn't help but to smile to myself.

Somehow, having her here, in my bed, felt right. I thought she belonged there.

**

I woke up on Christmas Eve morning to the feeling of Ophelia rubbing her body up against me needily.

As my eyes fluttered open, she slipped her leg between mine and curled her calf around mine, tangling our legs. "Good morning." She smiled up at me, looking like an angel with those honey colored eyes and that long, pretty hair. Yet she behaved like a devil, with the way she boldly cupped my erection through my boxers and palmed me. I groaned at the feeling, my arm tightening around my waist. "Fuck," I mumbled. "This definitely is a good morning." I muttered, earning a little giggle from her as she pushed me onto my back.

Watching her closely, I lulled my head to the side, still feeling a little bit of that lazy haze that came after first waking up. She straddled one of my thighs and pulled my boxers down, my erect cock bouncing free as she pulled my underwear down until I was completely nude. On the other hand, she was wearing one of my shirts, hiding herself from me. "Take it off." I muttered, watching her as she straddled my thigh again and then reached down in an X across her body to grab the bottom of the shirt. She pulled it up, her large breasts bouncing free as she threw the shirt to the floor.

Dressed only in her panties, I watched her as she leaned down, sucking the tip of my cock into her mouth. I huffed out a breath and watched as she peered up me, her lashes fluttering as she took me in until her nose touched my pelvis. The head of my cock down the back of her throat, she began to swirl her tongue around me, making me groan softly. If there was one thing I'd learned that she liked, a lot, it was sucking me off. "So good, gorgeous." I murmured to her, one hands tangling into the soft strands of her dark hair after I made sure it was all pulled back out of her face.

Her eyes flicked up to me again and she had this slightly wary look on her face at my grip on her hair, making me smirk. "Don't worry. I won't fuck your pretty mouth for once. You can have the control today." I assured lowly, earning a soft hum of approval from her.

I relaxed against my pillows, her pretty pink lips swollen and dripping with saliva as she began to use her famous technique against me—hard and slow sucking while she stroked me by the base of my cock. This did me in almost every time, I was fucking weak for it. Her playful tongue lapped over and around the tip as she did this, peering up at me as my chest heaved and my hips raised off the bed for her. "F-Fuck, you're evil." I moaned, struggling to stop my thighs from involuntarily trembling like they were. I'd had my dick sucked by several girls before, but something about Ophelia's way made me cum the hardest. I'd never experienced orgasms so intense that it left me trembling except with her.

A little giggle left her, muffled by my cock in her mouth. "You like it?" She broke away for a second to ask, continuing to stroke me as she spoke softly. I growled at her and glared. "You know I love that, Ophelia. Don't play coy with me unless you're ready to have your mouth and then your pussy fucked." I said in a low tone, making her blush brightly.

"Do you want to do that?" She asked me quietly, and then she began to gently grind herself against my thigh. Surprised, I blinked and my lips parted as I watched her suck my cock into her mouth again, all while she rocked her hips against my thigh. "Swear you're gonna drive me crazy." I chuckled breathlessly, awed at the fact that she was shamelessly humping her pussy on my thigh. She only hummed and then she reached down, pulling her panties to the side as she dripped onto my thigh. She was soaking wet.

I groaned and struggled not to cum, swallowing thickly as I felt her bare pussy pulsating and warm against me. "You're so goddamn wet, gorgeous." I growled, my hands clenching into fists as I looked at her. She smiled slyly and lifted her mouth from my cock, ducking down to the underside of my shaft. It was immediately apparent what she was about to do. My other favorite thing was when she'd suck on my balls, as odd as it sounded.

Her tongue dragged across them, making me deeply inhale as I waited anxiously for her to get to it. She loved teasing me, but it was absolutely torture the way she did it when I was most desperate. "Please. Gorgeous, I'm close as fuck, please." I whined, shifting my hips as she gently kissed at them. A giggle left her but then she gently sucked one into her mouth, rolling her tongue over it as she stroked my cock. I moaned and placed a hand on her head, keeping her down as she gently sucked, making sure not to use her teeth. My thighs trembling, I threw my head back and throbbed in her hand, able to feel it creeping up on me. "I'm gonna cum." I breathed.

Ophelia sucked my cock into her mouth and I just about died and went to heaven when she hollowed her cheeks, squeezing her hand around me. My head lulled to the side as I leaned on my right elbow, I groaned as I watched her head bob up and down. "So fucking good!" I hissed, my thighs beginning to shake harder as she slowed her movements, going back to sucking hard and slow. It was like this girl was trying to suck the goddamn soul out of me.

I couldn't take it.

My back arched a little and I moaned loudly when I came, almost embarrassingly loud, as I felt my body shaking from her assault. She kept right on, sucking me through the pleasure until my head hit my pillows and I felt another burning of pleasure building inside of me. I was going to cum again already, fuck.

My hands found her soft hair and I fisted it as I moaned again, the second orgasm closing in on me quickly. Her head bobbed slowly and I dug my head into my pillows, seeing stars as my hips lifted off the bed when I came, my thighs shaking uncontrollably. "Fuck!" I nearly exclaimed as I loaded into her mouth the second time, my head spinning as she sat up on me and crawled up beside me. She was smiling, her pretty brown eyes sparkling as she pushed my hair out of my face. I cuddled my head into her hand and she leaned down, kissing me.

The taste of my cum was on her tongue but I didn't care. I just smiled at her lazily when we broke apart, taking a few minutes to catch my breath before I grabbed her and rolled us over. She tried to playfully fight me off and easily I was able to flip her to her stomach, pinning her in my bed. "I'm gonna take care of you now, gorgeous." I hummed to her, keeping her hands behind her back as I brushed my cock along her dripping folds. She moaned and shifted so her ass was up and her face down, back perfectly arched. "Please." She asked softly. I smiled and released her hands to grip her hips, palming the skin of her round ass as I pressed my tip to her entrance.

"Don't worry." I murmured. "I'll give you anything you could ever want, Ophelia."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

492K 14.3K 22
IN WHICH he accidentally texts the wrong number.... "i'm 22, like that taylor swift song." "gross." - started: october 25th, 2021 finished: march 19t...
299K 6.5K 33
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
615K 9.5K 18
*INCOMPLETE* EROTIC Roommate Romance *MATURE* 18+ "I've heard you at night. All I have to do is stand outside your door and I could hear the soft vib...
251K 4.3K 12
The kings of the Volturi had always been used to women being submissive, quiet and calm. However, when they met their true mate they found she was an...