The Hybrid and the Alpha King

By thenamesskylar

He is not just wolf and man. He is a god, one of the first of his kind , The most powerful and ruthless leade... More

𝘈 / 𝘕
« 𝘗 𝘙 𝘌 𝘝 𝘐 𝘌 𝘞 »
1/ 𝘉 𝘈 𝘊 𝘒 𝘎 𝘙 𝘖 𝘜 𝘕 𝘋
2 / 𝘛 𝘏 𝘌 𝘚 𝘈 𝘊 𝘙 𝘐 𝘍 𝘐 𝘊 𝘌
3 / D O N ' T K I L L HER . . Y E T
4 / 𝘈 𝘞 𝘈 𝘒 𝘌 𝘕
5 / 𝘞 𝘏 𝘈 𝘛 𝘏 𝘈 𝘝 𝘌 𝘐 𝘋 𝘖 𝘕 𝘌 ?
6 / 𝘞 𝘏 𝘈 𝘛 𝘈 𝘙 𝘌 𝘠 𝘖 𝘜 ?
7 / 𝘞 𝘏 𝘖 𝘈 𝘙 𝘌 𝘠 𝘖 𝘜 ?
8 / 𝘊 𝘏 𝘈 𝘕 𝘎 𝘌 𝘚
9 / 𝘚 𝘏 𝘖 𝘞 𝘌 𝘙
10 / 𝘊 𝘖 𝘕 𝘍 𝘙 𝘌 𝘕 𝘛 𝘈 𝘛 𝘐 𝘖 𝘕
11 / 𝘈 𝘕 𝘌 𝘞 𝘍 𝘙 𝘐 𝘌 𝘕 𝘋 ?
12 / 𝘎 𝘖 𝘕 𝘌 𝘖 𝘜 𝘛
13 / 𝘈 𝘕
14 / 𝘗 𝘐 𝘚 𝘚 𝘏 𝘐 𝘔 𝘖 𝘍 𝘍
15 / 𝘗 𝘙 𝘌 𝘎 𝘈 𝘔 𝘌
16 / 𝘚 𝘖 𝘊𝘓𝘖𝘚𝘌 𝘠𝘌𝘛 𝘚𝘖 𝘍𝘈𝘙
17/ 𝘊 𝘏 𝘈 𝘖 𝘚 𝘐𝘕 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘉𝘙𝘈𝘐𝘕 𝘈 𝘕 𝘋 𝘛 𝘏 𝘌 𝘏 𝘌 𝘈 𝘙 𝘛
18/ 𝘕 𝘖 𝘛 𝘛 𝘏 𝘌 𝘚 𝘈 𝘔 𝘌
19/ 𝘈 𝘊 𝘏 𝘈 𝘕 𝘊 𝘌 𝘗 𝘛 . 𝐈
20/ 𝘈 𝘊 𝘏 𝘈 𝘕 𝘊 𝘌 𝘗 𝘛 . 𝐈𝐈
21/Welcome to Govel Kingdom
22/Establish rules
23/ shatter
24/sibling intuition
25/deal
26/confusion
27/run
28/ still running
29/back
30/progress
31/ rightfully deserve
32/  initiate
34/priorities
35/meeting
𝘈 / 𝘕 𝘜 𝘗 𝘋 𝘈 𝘛 𝘌
36/ I N T R U S I V E W I T C H
37 / 𝘊 𝘈 𝘛 𝘊 𝘏 𝘐 𝘕 𝘎 𝘏 𝘐 𝘚 𝘗 𝘙 𝘐 𝘡 𝘌
38/ 𝘛 𝘈 𝘓 𝘒 𝘗 𝘛 . 𝐈
39/ 𝘛 𝘈 𝘓 𝘒 𝘗 𝘛 . 𝐈𝐈
A/N
40/ Noni
41/ meeting beta
A/N

33/secrets

7.7K 208 43
By thenamesskylar

The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,

Ozias's POV
§§§

I hold her close to my body , trying hard to feel her chest rise and fall I run my fingers through the bottom part of her hair that is wet and matted together and partially crusty at the very bottom from the all cold air drying it quickly . the blood seeps through my fingers making me cringe from the pain in my heart. I run for what seems like an eternity before I make it to the Packs hospital quarters. I bust through the doors and scream begging for help " DOCTOR" i screamed again louder , I make my way around the corner soon as I step over multiple people grab her out of my arms before I even get the chance to say goodbye. I reach out and grab her small fingers but they slip through my hand. I look for her but she's nowhere I look down at my body covered in my mates thick and sticky blood not an inch uncovered past my neck , my breathing stops and i fall to my knees and close my eyes I rub myself till my arms go raw trying to rid myself of the evidence of my mates disappearance the cold wind blows on my body and I shake I open my eyes to be in front of a tree and there she is.

Under the tree ..... Her gravestone marking the same spot I've been so many times before.

My legs shake along with my entire body as I stand each step makes my stomach drop more which seemed impossible because it feels as low in the ground as my mate was. I walk past the stone to the forest and gather a few wildflowers in my sweaty wet hands. I make my way back to the stone and lay the flowers down...the anguish I feel in my heart makes it speed up but I make my eyes fall down to read the words on the stone,

"Here lays Nesryn Dixon. Her mate made her perish , and now she shall lay alone forever"

My eyes water and I fall to the ground my knees sting from the harsh impact my hands shake and I raise one up and place it over my heart feeling it beat out of control. I stare for a second and feel my fingers dig into my skin each second deeper and deeper I look into the trees thinking of being close with her .. i was so close if I could just ...

I shot my hand into my chest and wrapped my fist around my beating heart as my breath hitched .

"I'm so sorry I couldn't save you...." i cried out off into the open hoping she could hear me and would forgive me and hopefully ...be waiting for me ... "I'll see you soon My Mate...I'm ... I'm so so sorry" I let out lightly as a single tear rolls down my face. I take a deep breath in and pull.

"HHUUUUHH" I shoot up from my bed sweat rolling down my body. I breathe deeply trying to calm myself. It was just a nightmare... the same one I've been having. It never stops , the moon goddess herself is punishing me , and she plans to fucking destroy me , the same way I destroyed Nesryn... but I've got something to build me back up ... well rather someone , to build me back up higher than I've ever been before . For rock bottom will teach you lessons that mountain tops never will. When she comes back to me , and she will because she has no fucking choice , she will come to me and she will take her rightful place by my side and rule my kingdom day by day as my Luna Queen.

After ... and only after she finds out about my past .... not matter how hard it is to share , the past will be spilt and will stain the clean hands of my mate....if she decides to have me.

____

There's so much to get done ... work has been piling up for days ... I haven't showered in days .. I haven't shaved since that night. I haven't slept either ... I probably get 30 minutes of horrible sleep before I'm woken up by the same nightmare.

The woods whisper to me ... i can hear them taunt me . Force me to replay the same moment over and over again every time i look . Almost like they're punishing me by the Goddess's request.

The winds are getting harder , the nights colder, the days dimmer as the sun is blocked by the large clouds . It's rained almost every day since she's gone and it will continue to do so , the winter coming upon us. Winters first fall will happen soon and the snow will stick , killing everything it can touch.

It's raining now , the big pregnant clouds let their belly's spill crying out in agony with their thunder , and try to strike what they can to make others hurt as they do. Ive been sitting on my rocker on my balcony continuing to stare off into the rain passing time stuck in my damaged fucking head when I hear shouting. It's soldier whom I remember i had posted outside of my Nesryn's room . I instantly shoot up out if my seat and listen , the rain beating against the wet earth harshly , as harsh as my heart beats in my chest . "The Woman is in danger" my senses pick up his frantic yelling easily my wolf is not happy that someone in out pack called her woman and not by her title but i make him shake it quickly because nobody knows of her status other than my sister and the head doctor now .

"What" I yell back wanting to know the situation I was walking into .. were their rouges?

"She's dying Alpha"

My heart stops beating but the rain does not . If anything it beats harder taunting me. But as soon as I can my feet are pounding as hard as the rain on the muddy earth just as my heart once was. I push myself fast and don't hesitate to burst through the hospital doors and head straight for Nesryn's room. Once i get there I see two doctors holding my mates body down as I watch her seize, her body bounces up and down and foam come out of her mouth . I can't find any words to form in my brain and i can't get myself to move all I watch is my mate dying. I move my eyes and watch the head doctor, Dr. Eudora send a large needle into my mates arm which causes her seizing to slow but not stop .

"Alpha King" Eudora shouts my name after not answering a few times. I look at her and nod slowly and she smiles and released a held in breath , she's in control of the situation as i watch her nod her head at the other doctors in the room and the least quickly , my mates body now jumping not being held down.

"Alpha hold down her body" she says quickly walking away to some cabinets. I stare at my mates beautiful face and trace her cheek with my cold fingers. I listen as my mates heart rate meter hit slower and her body seizing  even slower now.

She returns with needles and tubes and my fingers tremble.

"Alpha , she's dying and she'll die if we don't do something"

"Why is she dying tho ... she's .. she's a hybrid isn't she? Shouldn't she be strong enough to heal herself ?"

"You're right Alpha she should be strong enough to heal herself" she pauses and i raise my eyebrows at her " but , her wolf is weak which is making her weak."

"Why is her wolf weak?" I question as i watch Eudora clean the foam off my mates face.

"You"

I take in a deep breath and try to control our wolf from punishing Dr. Eudora, we needed her to help out mate .

"How am I weakening her wolf?"

"You are her mate. You've not been one to her , and most males epically ones with power , especially for as much as you have ... mate their woman in less than 4 days ... and you've taken way way way beyond that .. she's lasted a lot longer for what most could go because if her power but her power can only take her past so much ... her wolf is weak from not being mated by you by now . She has no intentions of living without her mate and she's been weakened by you.... she'll die if you don't mark her ....... now."

!!!!NOT EDITED!!!!

This chapter is shorter because I wanted to put out another one REALLY soon and not take as long so ... i hope you don't mind❤️❤️🥺🥺😞😞

This just made me giggle lol

If you don't tell me your fave character and why.

Y'all reading this chapter not liking how long it is and seeing me say another one is coming soon knowing damn well it might take a little bit but you're gonna be nice ab it .

❤️❤️thanks y'all stay happy and healthy until next time xoxo😳✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.2K 4K 42
Secrets...in every family,friendship and relationship exists some kind of secret. They always find a way to exist,to manipulate and control someone's...
398K 14.7K 48
*contains mature content* "Your mate was the last piece to the puzzle. I sent my men there to kill her while you were busy fighting with the alphas...
1M 30.4K 67
Book 1: The Submissive Series Xander is the Alpha of the Crimson Moon Pack, the most powerful Pack in the supernatural world. He is a strong and po...
783K 20.9K 50
I'm falling for the Alpha... ... Book 1 |Highest ranking #1 in werewolf - October 18, 2022| Started : Feb. 28, 2017 Finished: May 9, 2017 I#1 in w...