𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐇'𝐒 𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑✔️

By pprettypoison

。・:*:・゚★。・:*:・゚☆ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 david dobrik falls in love with mariah amato's little sister 。・:*:・゚★。・:... More

𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐇'𝐒 𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑.
one
two
𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞.
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫.
𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞.
𝐬𝐢𝐱.
seven
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞.
𝐭𝐞𝐧.
𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧.
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞.
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲.
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞.
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫.
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞.
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱.
twenty-seven
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞.
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲.
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞.
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨.
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄.
𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑!

𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

5K 84 47
By pprettypoison

CHAPTER SIXTEEN
VERNON HILLS

1 MONTH LATER..

❤️ LIKED BY  ZANE, STASSIEBABY, NATALINANOEL AND 4,567,484 OTHERS

MOLLIEAMATO: i'm so cute

TAGGED: DAVIDDOBRIK

COMMENTS

USER774 — NO FUCKING WAY!!!!!

ZANE— FINALLYYY
↪️ MOLLIEAMATO— missed you the most baby

USER994 — HE'S HUGGING HER AT THE START
AND THEN HE MOVES OFF OF HER😭😭👏🏻

LIZAKOSHY — i love it
↪️ MOLLIEAMATO i love you

USER475 — where was mollie?? and why didn't david upload for WEEKS??
↪️ MOLLIEAMATO — hii baby🤍 i needed to take some time for myself, i've been going through things mentally and i needed time away from everything and everyone. in love you!!
↪️USER475 — okay!! love u too

DAVIDDOBRIK we r the cutest people ever
↪️ MOLLIEAMATO— nah only i am
↪️ DAVIDDOBRIK — bullshit

DIZASHIPPER— g r o s s
↪️MAVID73737 — speak for yourself

USER73747 — my parents🥰

SARA.DOBRIK — pls get married so mollie can be my sister in law!!
↪️ MOLLIEAMATO — when toby's 18 i'll marry him ❤️
↪️ DAVIDDOBRIK  toby isnt stealing my best friend🥺
↪️ MOLLIEAMATO — dw i was kidding, moody pants❤️

MARIAHAMATO— thank FUCK
↪️ MOLLIEAMATO — watch ur profanity !!

LOAD MORE COMMENTS...

───

❤️ LIKED BY MOLLIEAMATO, JASONNASH, VARDANANTONYAN AND 2,456,758 OTHERS

DAVIDDOBRIK: a stalker fan showed up at my house and forced me to take this picture? i called 911 and now she's locked up safely in a padded room in a mental institution so we're all okay!!!! joking it's only mollie!!!

TAGGED: MOLLIEAMATO

COMMENTS

MOLLIEAMATO— fuck u
↪️ DAVIDDOBRIK we all know you'd like to but i don't want near u🤮
↪️ MOLLIEAMATO — we all know you do david(:

USER2 — my faves are back

NATALINANOEL — may😉 @JASONNASH @CARLYINCONTRO @CORINNAKOPF
↪️ JASONNASH — JULY
↪️ CORINNAKOPF — NOVEMBER
↪️ CARLYINCONTRO — september
↪️ DAVIDDOBRIK— i'm confused??
↪️ MOLLIEAMATO — me too

USER3458 — what's going on ^^

PALODOBRIK — glad to see it.
↪️ DAVIDDOBRIK   ❤️❤️

ESTERRDOBRIK thank god
↪️ DAVIDDOBRIK— go away, you're adopted.
↪️ ESTERRDOBRIK fuck off
↪️ MOLLIEAMATO — ester watch your language around david, he's a child and shouldn't be learning such bad language😘
↪️ DAVIDDOBRIK — fuck u both

ZANE — MY BABIES

VLOGSQUAD._UPDATES — yay!! you look so happy

MAVIDSHIPPER90 — YESSSSSSSS

UPDATINGMOLLIE — have u ever seen such a beautiful girl

───

DAVID AND MOLLIE had spent the last month entirely together making up for the weeks of time they lost while not talking to each other. however they were still extremely unromantic, meaning suzy antonyan had unfortunately lost her part in the bet on march 1st.

mollie's album was releasing later in 2020 she had just released her two latest singles 'selfish' and 'stained glass' just a few weeks ago and they were doing INCREDIBLY well.

david and mollie had spoken about stained glass, mollie learning that paige had sent dave the song. she wasn't mad, actually relieved considering she was scared to tell david that the song was partly written about their fight. so it all worked out in the end.

david was back to his regular two vlogs a week, which was still a very hectic schedule. mollie and paige convinced him to upload the prank, he declined a lot of times because he still felt bad but ended up taking their offer and thanking them in the process.

───

MOLLIE, DAVID and natalie were currently in david and natalie's hometown of vernon hills as it was ester's birthday that week, specifically march 4th. ester being a huge fan of mollie and her music, david brought mollie to surprise his younger sister and his other siblings.

kristina and palo dobrik were very insistent on meeting the singer. seeing how much david cared when the two stopped talking, the parent side of them knew he cared about the girl very much. they told him every time they came to los angeles to bring the brunette over, or bring her with him next time he came home.

mollie already loved the small town of vernon hills and meeting david and natalie's hometown buddies. she had already met ilya and reggie. she adored reggie and got on extremely well with him and grew close to the boy fast. and after learning that ilya was secretly in love with natalie, mollie definitely approved of him.

they arrived in the very normal neighbourhood where the dobrik family lived, mollie hid in the car when david and natalie left the car to go into the town home, tricking david's family into believing that the singer was still back in los angeles. in reality mollie had snuck up the family driveway and ilya was now helping her climb into ester dobrik's room where she would hide in the closet.

mollie took a camera with her and was currently inside ester's closet which mollie tried to argue against, finding it borderline creepy but david being david, insisted on it. david then entered his younger sisters room, placing a camera discretely so he could catch ester's reaction when she found her favourite singer hiding in her closet.

"est! come up here for a minute!" david shouted down to his now sixteen year old sister. "what do you want!" ester asked from the bottom of the stairs. "i got you something!" david replied, trying to hide his excitement.

ester knowing her brother's surprises, other than the snake he surprised them with one christmas, were very good. upon entering her bedroom she saw her older brother sitting on the bed. passing her an small wrapped gift,  she took it from her hand, mouthing a quick thank you and opening it.

it was a signed 'good in goodbye' mollie amato CD. "thank you david!" ester screamed, genuinely happy with her gift, as she hugged her brother she heard something fall in her closet. "what the fuck was that?" david asked, pretending to be freaked out. "pussy, it was obviously just a hanger falling down you dumb bitch!" ester laughed at her brothers stupidity.

she walked over to her closed, opening the sliding door, she looked up and instead of seeing a hang that had fallen, she saw none other the mollie amato. mollie stepped carefully out of the closet, making sure that she didn't leave it untidy. she walked towards the speechless girl and embraced her in a hug. "happy birthday ester!" mollie whispered.

ester's orbs began to fill with tears, she was completely silent and in shock. david was holding his camera and recording the moment between the two, letting out his breathy laugh. "mom! dad! sara! toby! MOLLIE AMATO IS IN MY BEDROOM!" ester squealed, still hugging mollie.

upon hearing ester scream, toby and sara ran into the room, only to find mollie amato in their home. "OH MY GOD! MOLLIE!" toby shouted as he joined the hug, sara joining when she realised she wasn't dreaming.

"david what is going on?" kristina dobrik asked as she walked into the room. jaw dropping as she saw mollie in her home. "hi! i'm mollie, i'm sorry for breaking into your home but your son insisted" mollie laughed. "oh my god! so nice to meet you!" kristina cried. mollie noticed a very thick accent, forgetting david's family was slovakian and hungarian a second. kristina ran to the girl and hugged her tightly apologising for the racket she caused. however kristina just embraced the singer and immediately falling in loving the brunette's presence.

"we all love your songs! we play them constantly!" kristina said proudly as she made conversation  with her sons friend. mollie smiled, genuinely appreciating david's mom's kindness towards her. even though she had just met the family she felt so comfortable around them, they felt like her second family. kristina and mollie got on very well, as did palo and mollie. the parents showing mollie david's bieber hair days and baby pictures with a very unappreciative david sitting in the corner.

toby had a huge crush on her, he showed her all his video games and trying to show off in any way possibly which mollie found adorable. mollie, sara and ester made tiktok dances and did girly things together, the sisters definitely loved the brunette, secretly hoping that she would come back often to visit them.

david loved how much his family loved mollie, they had an instant connection. he loved how much she interacted well with his sisters. he didn't realise that they'd bond with her the way that they did, he was glad considering he was aware that mollie didn't get on the best with her parents, neither did mariah.

the couple of days that they were in vernon hills, mollie had grown very close with david's whole family and they were very insistent that she would come and visit as often as possible, mollie definitely told them that she would come back as soon as possible. mollie felt at home, she and mariah never got on the best with their parents so knowing she now kind of had a family, meant the absolute world to her.

AUTHORS NOTE
really coming thru w these
updates!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273K 9.3K 62
David's been looking for his Talulah his whole life. Little did he know he'd run straight into her on her first day at Abernathy Prep.
82.3K 1.3K 23
𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 "𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 - 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦?" 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡...
296K 8.1K 78
━━━ ★.*。・゚✫*. 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐘𝐎𝐔 ! "so this is the notorious david dobrik?" "the one and only" finding love i...
111K 1.1K 23
A shocking breakup between David and Liza. David try's to move on and the perfect girl enters the Vlog Squad at the perfect time. !Wrote this awhile...