๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐“๐„ ๐†๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๏ฟฝ...

Da k-kirstein

"๐‡๐Ž๐–'๐’ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ,๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ’ ๐˜๐„๐ ๐„๐€๐‚๐‡ ๐ƒ๐€๐˜" "๐–๐‡๐„๐ ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐ˆ ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐“" ----เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ i... Altro

Ah Shit, Here we go Again
Cookies
Hackers and Heroes
Just Flying By
Two Birds
His Emotions
Excuse her for being Antisocial
His Shirt
Kiddie Table part 1
Kiddie Table part 2
Kiddie Table part 3
Waiting
Cooking by the Book
Girly Habits
A Whole Ass Mood
His lip corners
Bumpy Falls and Cuts
That Boy Sus
What's worse than a rapist? A child. No.
Cats Out of the Bag
Surprise
Lipstick ๐Ÿˆ
His Problem ๐Ÿ‹
Toddler Time + Sprout
By The Minute
Segsy ๐Ÿ‹
Five Brands On Aisle Five
Answered With Pee
Like A Puzzle
Shiny Buns
Ah Yes This ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘Œ
His Rules
Kai's Spree Deal ๐Ÿ‹
Wishing On Stars
The Spicy Answering Chisaki ๐Ÿˆ
She's Eri shes seven, and She's learning how to read, maybe...
Eri Chisaki
Moanday with Daddy ๐Ÿ‹
One Free Ticket to Crazy Zoo
Black Stick
The S is not Silent
Fumihiro Saves the Day
I Need Loyalty
Living Hell Brought Angels
Tiny Pinky Promise
Beautiful
Attention from Mommy ๐Ÿˆ
Oooo A Working Man
What the โœจfawk โœจ
Steps
Mini Voices
Yes To The Dress
Mr. and Mrs.
Life ๐Ÿ‹

HEY HEY HEY! A Job you say?

7.3K 310 1.2K
Da k-kirstein

This chapter was brought by Author Chan and sponsored by Bokuto. Gotta burn those calories whoot whoot!

HEY HEY HEY Hope you enjoy, Bokuto~
______________________________________

You know being a babysitter doesn't sound that bad. I just wouldn't want to be a babysitter for babies that's all. You thought but soon groaned into your pillow.

"Then what's the point of being a sitter! It's in the name Y/n babysitter. How hard headed can you be?!" You outwardly argued with yourself.

Tossing and turning in your bed, thinking about your sister's for once wise words.

"I'll just see what I can do tomorrow. It can't be that hard. I mean what's a kid gonna do, cry? Just hope it won't go bad." You said yawned into your hair.

After one last thought you drifted off into a deep slumber.

____________________

The following day you had decided to wake up extra late. Cause you know you felt good today. For once in your life. 1:00 p.m. to be exact.

It just felt like a nice day to stay inside and do nothing all day. Obviously fate had other reasons for today. You ignored everything for a while.

After all the job's are still out there. Their not going anywhere like S/n virginity did.

You chuckled to yourself at the stupid joke. You looked out the window to see an amazing sight.

The sun was barley on it's journey to rise. The beautiful sunrise colours mixing together to create a masterpiece.

"Well it would be a nice day to go out for a jog." You spoke to yourself glancing over at your shoes that sat by the door.

"On second thought." You questioned yourself making a sour face. "Nah! I'll just learn how to cook today. Or attempt in that matter." You shrugged the jog off and skipped to the fridge.

"I can jog in the night. It's always better to set my sad aesthetic life." You pursed your lips looking around.

What you didn't know is that a job by an alley way awaited you later on.

"Let's see pancake mix? Pancakes can't be that hard to make. Pft I got this." You waved your hand getting the ingredients to make your breakfast.

"Two eggs. 1 cup of milk. Pancake mix. Teaspoon of oil. Great!"

You cracked the eggs. One landed in the bowl, and the other on your foot. "Ugh dammit! This can't already be going wrong." You groaned and put in milk.

Too much milk. "I guess he doesn't need some milk then." You laughed at the joke.

By the time you were done you were a mess. There was a swipe of batter lingering on your forehead. Powder lie on your hands and arms, and a very tiny piece of egg shell sat on your foot.

"Phew that wasn't that hard was it Y/n?" You asked yourself looking around at the mess.

In the middle of it all were a bunch of neatly stacked pancakes. In your eye's it was so dramatic.

A golden light illuminated the room that was shining down on the pancakes. Angels sang it the background and your eye's lit up.

"Alright! Time to eat!" You quickly scrambled in a cabinet to get a fork and a knife for your food.

Sitting down beside the island you licked your lips staring down at the delicious fluffy bread.

With no more hesitation and second thoughts you took a huge bite of one of the pancakes.

Big mistake.

"YUCK!" You immediately regretted your decision and stood up fanning your mouth.

You looked around the kitchen frantically with your tounge sticking out. Fluffy bits of pancake still hanging on there.

The trash can was right next to the fridge and you ran over towards it. Sharply bumping your side into the counter you almost tripped.

When you got to the trash can you opened it and spit out all of the food frantically.

"Puke that's disgusting." You wiped your mouth with your pajama sleeve and wiggled your wet muscle.

"Gah." You said disgusted one last time and looked at the rest of the stacked pancakes.

"Welp like they said 'everyone can cook, but not everyone should'." You spoke and walked to the plate.

"Skipping one day of breakfast won't hurt. Who needs to eat anyway." You rolled your eyes sarcastically and got to cleaning.

M/n was always a clean freak like her older second cousin Levi. You've met him once as a kid and he was actually quite nice.

He didn't say no when you wanted to play with his hair. In the end it was a win win, he had beautiful hair done by yours truly and the house was spotless.

Those were the good days. Before I had to worry about all this mess I call adulthood. You thought while showing a sad smile.

___________________

Once finished with cleaning up the kitchens mess you took a step back.

"A pretty good job if I do say so myself." You looked at the sparkling room and sighed.

Just then your stomach made a grumbling noise. "Maybe I should go out. Just for a small coffee." You day dreamed about the sweet drink.

"Yup another great idea Y/n!" You talked to yourself and went to go change out of your pajamas.

The sun was shining brighter than ever today. It had to be at least 80 degrees in heat.

With no car and walking to the coffee shop, it was going to be a mission. Nothing us going to stop you.

You stole a couple of money from your mom's stash and left the house.

"Geez it is really hot. Can't the sun turn off or something?" You complained in agony locking the door.

You turned on your phone and popped your earbuds in playing your favorite song. "Much better." You smiled and continued the scorching travel to the coffee shop.

_______________________

You arrived at the shop and there wasn't a line at all.

Good just one person in front of me. You thought tapping your foot.

The person in front was oddly suspicious to be honest. Not a single splash of colour on them, just black.

In this heat black was even worse. Why would they be wearing this right now? Must hate to interact with people. You thought once more.

There was one thing that caught attention to your eye's surely. The person had on heavenly colored white gloves.

By the look of their build and sound of their voice it seemed like a man. Their voice was deep but still quite soothing at the same time.

I wonder if he's single. I would love to fall asleep with that voice. Wait what?! You whipped your head around not wanting that inside your head.

But you weren't paying attention, and the person in front crashed right into you.

Your head thudded on their rock hard chest and you almost fell back. Almost. The mysterious man saved you just in time by grabbing your waist and pulling your body upright.

"O-oh I'm extremely sorry sir. I was just in the middle of a trance and-" you paused.

"It's alright." They spoke and the two of you made eye contact.

Their eye's were a marvelous golden yellow color. Their shape was round but also very shape when the emotions changed.

I never believed in love at first sight. Do I now? You stared and him and he nodded. He left and went to go sit down.

It doesn't seem like he showed any type of feeling towards me. You thought and sighed. You snapped out of it and ordered something.

"Is that all you wanted for today?" The cashier said writing on a cup. "Yes that's enough for now." You slightly smiled.

"Great. If anything's wrong with your order make sure to call or contact us. I'm the manager of this shop so just ask for Matsuoka." The cashier smiled showing sharp shark like teeth.

"Thank you!" You said and sat down in a seat. You got on your phone and when your coffee was ready you stayed for a bit. Sipping on the sweet sugary delight drink.

The man with golden yellow eyes was eyeing your every move. Every sip. Every blink. He was plain on staring, in secret.

"I hope she's looking for a job. She just may be the one." He whispered to himself and left the shop in a flash.

Who said he actually ordered anything?

_______________

Night rolled along and took it's toll in Japan.

The bright stars dotted the sky to create a new canvas. The sky was a brilliant blue mixed with purple. It looked like the whole universe in one.

You were still outside in the streets. Once outside since the coffee shop, you were already out so why not run quick tasks.

Heading back home with no worries what so ever. Expect for the fact that you still haven't gotten that job or even searched for that matter.

You huffed kicking a pebble down the road home. "This sucks. Maybe I'll just live like this forever until I die." You doubted yourself.

Crack. Crack. Crack.

Huff. Sniff. Huff.

Sounds emitted from the alley way causing you to stop and look over. "Might just be a cat." You said and shrugged it off.

Until something or perhaps someone collided with your leg. You tripped and fell holding your head.

"H-help m-me. P-please." The voice spoke. Are they crying? You thought and opened your eyes.

"H-help m-me." It was a little girl. She was crying. "Eri." Another voice called out from the same dark path.

The little girl gasped and hugged you closer. "H-hes c-coming already." She hid and sniffled.

"Don't run away Eri. We have a job to do." A man busted out of the same alley way.

He had on a green ish jacket with purple fur on the collar. A golden and read bird looking mask. Regular black pants and average white shoes. He had brown hair. Golden yellow eyes. And white gloves.

You internally gasped. Is it him? No Y/n it can't be. He's with a little girl and he looks a lot different.

Let's just say you were clueless.

"I-I. I t-think I f-found the p-person." The little girl looked up at you, both still on the ground.

"Perfect. Come here Eri." The man with a bird mask motioned for the girl to go. She obliged looking at his gloved hands in dispare.

"Say. Are you looking for a job miss?" He asked eye's lighting up. You got up and dusted yourself off.

"Who's asking?" You glared at him. "Me of course. I happen to need a babysitter for this little monster. Would you be willing to watch her?" He asked you petting the girl's head with a sinister look.

"Your a weird guy doing this out of the blue. Besides I don't even know you or the pay." You crossed your arms stepping back.

"How's 21,474 yen each day? (That's 200 dollars in the US)." He asked you putting his hand in his pocket. Well, gloved hand.

Holy crap this dude isn't playing games?! Your eye's looked at the red eyed girl. Then back up at the mysterious gentleman.

"When do I start?"

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

127K 4.8K 65
(Y/n) lived in an underground family during her whole life, and to avoid a huge war between two of the biggest gangs of Japan, she is forced to marry...
115K 3.8K 14
โ€ขยฐ. *เฟ โ๐ฐ๐š๐ข๐ญ, ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐š๐ง๐?โž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง...
361K 10.5K 50
"๐–๐‡๐€๐“ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‡๐€๐•๐„ ๐€ ๐’๐ˆ๐’๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Š๐€๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐€๐‘๐ˆ" "๐’๐‡๐„๐’ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐“๐–๐ˆ๐-" --เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ in which a corrupted girl needs tu...
99.1K 1.9K 6
[ ๐—ฉ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฆ! ๐— ๐—ฌ ๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ข ๐—”๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐— ๐—œ๐—” ๐—ซ ๐—™๐—˜๐— ! ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ , ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ, ๐šŒ๐š‘๐š˜๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šข ] โ...