My new life

By Heloisemeynier

When Draco learn that he is a neko and that Harry Potter is his dominant, is life change. Cute Drarry story... More

Explaining
Harry - 1
Draco - 2
Harry - 3
Draco - 4
Harry - 5
Draco - 6
Harry - 7
Draco - 8
Harry - 9
Draco. - 10
Harry - 11
Draco - 12
Harry - 13
Draco - 14
Harry - 15
Draco - 16
Harry - 17
Draco - 18
Harry - 19
Harry - 21
Note
Draco - 22
Harry - 23
Draco - 24
Harry - 25
Draco - 26
Harry - 27
Draco - 28
Harry - 29
Draco. - 30
Harry - 31
Draco - 32
Harry - 33
A\N
Draco - 34
Harry - 35
Draco - 36
Harry - 37
the wedding - 38
The honeymoon - 39
Draco. - 40

Draco. - 20

7.9K 154 27
By Heloisemeynier

I know I'm fucking late but here it is.

I woke up this morning and Harry was still sleeping. I wanted to get up but I didn't want Harry to wake up alone so I decided to wake him up by kissing him. I started to kiss his neck. Soon a groan came from him. I backed away scared I did something wrong but as soon as I stood away from him, he started shivering. He tried to say something but couldn't. He was very weird, like he had no control over his body. He kissed him slightly on the lips, they were so hot, like he had a fever. I went to the door to go get help but as soon as I got to the door, a sharp pain went through my hole body like when Harry left me in the train the first day. I quickly went back to Harry and the pain diminished. As soon as I got close enough so that the pain would go away, I ask the room for a window, an owl and something to write on. I quickly got in and wrote a help note and send the owl away. I took a long breath and went to open the door, ignoring the pain I was feeling. I soon as the door was open, I crawled back to Harry, holding him as close as possible from my body. I had just a sweatpants short and Harry was completely naked, so our bodies were almost touching everywhere. I was whispering him that everything was going to be alright, just holding him. Long minutes after, someone came through the door. It was Hermione with Pompom.

- What is happening?

- I don't know? Wait, no Harry stay awake, come on Harry please.

- What the heck happened?

- I don't know, he just passed out.

- No I mean what happened so he is like that right now?

- Still don't know, he just woke up like this. If we are too far, it hurts, he can't talk or move. Lights hurt his eyes. I don't know what it's happening.

- Is he a creature, maybe this is a late inheritance?

- No he is not a creature, not that I know at least. It can't be an inheritance right, creature don't just appeared out of nowhere.

- Did you two have sex last night?

- How is that any of your concerned Hermione!

- Draco please, just answer me.

- Yes we did, happy.

- Okay, I have an idea.

She closed her eyes and a library appeared in the room. she started to go through it, looking for something and then, she grabbed many books and flip through them. Madam Pomfrey was talking to me but I could hear anything until she physically pushed me away from Harry who started convulsing.

- No, I can't leave him, it will hurt us more.

- Okay but I need to run some test so go by his feet.

- No, I can't leave him.

- Mister Malfoy, look at me. Look at me... Draco, look at me!

I meet her eyes.

- Take a deep breath. In, out. In out. Okay now, move at his feet and hold them so that you two have physical contact okay?

- Okay.

I moved down to his feet, holding them like a lifeline. When I touched him, his convulsion died down and his breath when more even. Hermione looked at us and then, took another book and going through it. I was blankly staring at Harry.

- I don't understand, all of the test came back negative. There is nothing wrong with him.

- What do you mean there nothing wrong with him! Are you stupid! I can't get away more than 30 centimetres without feeling pain or Harry starting to convulsing! Don't you dare tell me there is nothing wrong with my boyfriend!

- Okay, I will run more test, calm down.

Hermione came back to us.

- No it's fine I think I got it. Wait, yes here. See, right here and here. I didn't think it was real, but I don't see any more explanation.

Madam Pomfrey went to see what Hermione was showing her and they started to talk but it was too low so I couldn't hear anything.

- What is happening! Somebody tells me what is happening to Harry right now because I will come and kick your ass even though the pain.

- Okay Draco calm down and go hug your boyfriend, let us have five minutes.

- You have two minutes Hermione.

I moved to hold Harry the closest to me as possible while the two others were talking.

- Okay Draco, I think we know what is happening.

- Okay, what is happening.

- So, Harry has a very rare condition. It doesn't even have a name because it is almost nonexistent. The last case was almost a century and a half ago.

- Okay, what is it?!

- There is this very rare condition that some people have and it appears after the first time two mates have sex because it is like if the dominant has claim his mate. Harry's body is trying to find himself a creature to match his magic and yours. He is like going through a creating inheritance and he needs you close because he is finding a creature that will match perfectly with yours so he needs to feel you creature and magic.

- So basically Harry is creating himself a creature base on his magic and mine?

- Yes.

- Okay, so what am I supposed to do?

- I will arrange with your teacher so that you two can stay in here until Harry is done. You will have everything you need in here and I will make sure that no one comes to bother you again since it could make the process longueur. Just make sure he stays hydrated. We will be leaving now. Come miss Granger.

- You got this Draco.

- Bye Hermione.

- Bye.

They left, closing the door after them. Harry was burning up with fever again so I ask for a towel and cold water. I put the towel in the water and placed it on his forehead. I cuddle him and went to sleep. It lasted four days. I would sleep for an hour and then change the towel, gave him water and ate. Then, I would do my homework that the room was giving me while letting my magic swirled around Harry since Hermione told me it could help him speed the process. When I was done, I would sleep again and then, to the same thing all over again, sometime reading when I was done with my homework. I also draw a lot. I draw Harry as every creature I knew existed and then, I draw him as I saw right now or like magic would see him. Let's just say that I draw a lot because it would take my mind of the horrible state Harry was in. After three day, his fever stopped and we could be apart longer but he was still sleeping. In the morning of the fifth day, I was putting a new towel on Harry's forehead to make sure his fever wasn't coming back when I heard something.

- That's too cold princess.

It was so weak that if someone had walked by, I wouldn't have heard.

- Harry?

- I'm cold.

I took another blanket and wrapped it around him. I held Harry up so that he could sit down. I handed him a glass of water so he could drink. He took the glass but broke it.

- I'm sorry Dray. I didn't mean to break it.

- It's fine Harry. Here let me clean up.

I began to take the glass out of the bed, too shocked to even think of using magic so, I ended up cutting myself on a sharp of glass.

- Ouch.

- Here let me see.

- I am fine Harry.

- I am serious, let me see.

He grabbed my hand and placed it at his mouth.

- What are you doing.

- Shh.

He started to kiss and lick my cut. Soon, it was like it never happened.

- How did you...

- I don't know, I just did it.

- How are you feeling?

- Fine but weird.

- Can you walk?

- Yes. But what happened, how long was I out?

- For four day. You went through a weird inheritance. The last time something like this happened, it was 150 years ago. Since you claim me by having sex, your body tried to create a creature to match your magic and mine.

- So I am a creature?

- Apparently but we won't know more until we get you check up.

- Okay, let's go then.

He stood up and went toward the door. At least he seemed strong. I looked at him. His muscles were more defined and his skin was paler, which made his scars even more appearing.

- Hey Harry?

- Yes?

- Don't you think you should put some clothes on?

- Um, could be a good idea but you don't seem to hate me like this so maybe I won't.

- Glad to know you haven't lost your humour. Here, put some clothes on you dumbass.

I chuckle at the offended face he did before dressing up. Then, he took my hand and we went in the infirmary. He knocked at the door before going in.

- Ah, mister Potter, I was getting worried. How are you feeling?

- Like I have slept for the last four day. I could go beat a dragon.

- Well, maybe wait a day or two but I don't see why I would stop you. Now, sit down, I need to run tests.

He sat down on a bed and with a flick of a wand, madam Pomfrey had a parchment in her hand. She read it before looking at Harry.

- I have never seen this in my life.

I moved next to Harry.

- What it is?

- It seems that Potter is many creatures in one.

- How is that possible?

- I don't know mister Malfoy, I have no clue.

- Well, what am I?

- You are a mix between a vampire and a veela.

- Which means...?

- You have the beauty and attraction of a veela but the teeth and power of a vampire. You can heal or take away a life as you are using veela and vampire magic. Your magic will be stronger as well as yours, Malfoy, but only when you two are together. Also, you will need Mister Malfoy's blood to survive, but not as much as a normal vampire would need. To finish, you will be stronger in general, your muscles have developed a lot in the last days. You might also get super speed, but I am not sure.

- Okay..., what do you mean our magic will be stronger together?

- I felt that your magics increased when you two got closer. Since your creature was created to be a perfect match to both of your magic, it will make it stronger when together.

- How is that even possible?

- Magic is powerful, mister Malfoy. Powerful and full of surprise. Well, nothing is wrong with you except maybe you need a bit of blood, but I am letting you go. Take this day off, but you can both go back to your classes tomorrow. Oh and here, take these, they will help Mister Malfoy make more blood after you drink

- Alright. Thank you Pompom.

- It was my pleasure, Harry.

Harry jumped off the bed and grabbed my hand and the potion before leading us to our room. I was following, still processing all of the information. I only came back to reality when we arrived in our room. I closed the door, watching Harry discovering his new body. He was shirtless in front of the mirror. I quickly went behind him, wrapping my arms around his waist.

- You are still perfect.

- I know.

He turned around with a smirk on his face. I grabbed his face, forcing him to bend down as I kissed him.

- I missed you. I was so scared.

- I know. I missed you too. I missed you a lot.

He passed his hand under my shirt, making me shiver. He whispered in my ear.

- I'll take you up for round two.

I shivered as he spoke in parseltongue pressing our hips closer together, even if I didn't understand.

- Will you look at that. I should have used that a lot earlier.

He took my shirt off and pushed me on to the bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 94 5
He leaned back out when he was out of breath, breathing hard and staring into magnificent emerald green eyes with a visible blush on his neck and fac...
453 17 1
Summary: When Draco encounters the Mirror of Erised, he is brought into an alternate universe where Potter is his boyfriend. Things get messy when he...
79.2K 1.5K 20
Welcome to my collection of Drarry one-shots! These will be fluffy (no smut). I don't have an updating schedule for this. I'd be happy to get suggest...
9.5K 847 28
I do not own Harry Potter. This is HarryxDraco fanfic. It's a DRARRY if you don't like it then please don't read it. ***** "Harry?" Draco called out...