The Poor Heiress He Never Not...

By 07010084465H

A story of love and hate Rich and poor Fake and real A Royal blood treated like a slave... An heiress serving... More

Chapter 1: The Beginning
Chapter 2: Pleading with him
Chapter 3 Meeting Him Again.
Chapter 4: Reunion & Jealousy.
Chapter 5: Welcome Home.
Chapter 6: Confusion & Humiliation.
Chapter 7: Mind Battles
Chapter 8: The Weekend pt 1
Chapter 9: The Weekend pt 2
Chapter 10: Back To Work
Chapter 11: Dinner Date
Chapter 12: Alvin Del Vega.
Chapter 13: Hurtful.
Author's Note
Chapter 14: Daphne & Samantha Stone
Chapter 15: Abuelo
Chapter 16: Hated and Rejected
Chapter 17: Blames
Chapter 18: Misunderstandings
Chapter 19: Silent Goodbye.
Chapter 20. Nowhere To be Found....
Chapter 21: The Art Auction & Exhibition...
Author's Note
Chapter 23: Who is she?
Chapter 24: Training Starts.
Chapter 25: Relocating and More Training...
Chapter 26: Greece...
Chapter 27: Haunted Memories
Chapter 28: Contemplating
Chapter 29: Birthday Preparations and Confused State
Chapter 30: June 25th
Chapter 31: Suprise Visit
Author's Note

Chapter 22:Back From Mexico

7.4K 217 101
By 07010084465H

Hey guys I'm sorry but I can't send messages via wattpad
Instead I will answer your comments...

♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

ZACHARY ACE STONE'S POV...

I got up from my bed feeling weak and tired last night. I was at the bar with my friends and I drank to stupor my search for Emma still went though I promised not to search for her anymore and focus on my life but I can't help to wonder where she is and how she is fairing I just helpless. My Private Investigator couldn't even trace her my mom told me to leave her alone...2 freaking weeks has passed since I saw or heard from her. I checked the calendar in my phone today is May 5th and I can't help but wonder how someone will disappear into thin air....

I struggled to lift myself up from the bed to my shower room... I finished taking my bath and exited the bathroom soon enough I was dressed in my silver gray Armani business suit I just finished up and went downstairs.... Daphne gone back to Cambridge that's Harvard University and Samantha have gone to her school in New York so it is just my parents and I..

I came downstairs my dad was dressed in a black Armani business suit while my mom is dressed in pink flowered design dress and black stilettos they were both having breakfast so I decided to join them. My mom noticed my presence and and smiled sweetly at me so did my dad...."Morning mom, dad" I greeted as I sat down...."Morning son" my dad patted me in a manly way.... "Morning baby" my mom teased and I glared hard at her I don't like that name...

"So son Johnson said you are still looking for Emma Faye" my dad told me "Yes I am" I simply answered...he just sighed signalling he's dropping the topic

"What?.... C'mon son that girl can't be found because she's on the street" my mom implied but deep down I she's wrong.

"No mother she can't be on the streets she's a graduate remember?" I reasoned out....

"Yeah you are right son she's a graduate and she might have probably left the country to Spain or something" my dad said and it might be true perhaps she went outside the country.... Yeah...

"Rosario!" I called out I need clarify something suddenly she came in from the kitchen.... "Yes Zachary you called" she replied...

"Ma'am Rose when Emma left were you with her?" I asked......."Yes I was with her at the airport " she informed....wait....airport???

"Airport?" I asked....."Which country did she go?" I asked again.

"I don't know that I just escorted her to airport" she replied......

" What airport is that? I asked as I wondered how she could board a flight when we haven't paid her salary yet the account she gave us we investigated it only $5 was in that account so how is it possible? Something is not right...

"VALDEMAR'S FLIGHT LTD.." she said and my mom gasped....

" How can she afford such an expensive flight?" my dad said in so much surprise...."You may go Rosario " my dad dismissed her...

"Valdemar? they are also the Whites they own this world everything is theirs they are so wealthy the White's are Trillionaires and the Valdemar's are gazillionaires they are too powerful and they're royalties we've been friends with Mr and Mrs Fredrick White with their daughter....she's our god daughter" my dad revealed and my mom agreed...

"So no normal maid or anybody can book a flight at Valdemar's flight Ltd without any background or valid TBCF card" my mom said...

"So I don't understand how can Emma get a flight with Valdemar's flight to Spain" I muttered still shocked...

"I know!" my mom suddenly said....

"She used one of her flings you know all the wealthy men that normally drops her at night with expensive cars perhaps she used one of them" my mom suggested and she's right maybe that's why I didn't even think about it.

"You have a point honey" my dad said thinking...

"I didn't know she's that cheap" my mom said in disgust and I felt anger and pain I don't know why... but the thought of her having fun with another man on bed makes me wanna explode in anger....I so hate her now.

I think I should give up looking for her it seems Johnson is right she she doesn't want to be found she is probably leeching on wealthy men for cash.... From now on I won't bother myself looking for her anymore....

I and my dad left for work while my mom went to hangout with her friends.

I don't know what's making think about Emma I don't just know what is wrong me...

I have to stop thinking about her even when she's far I'm still seeing her in my dreams and in day she's clouding my thoughts...I have to get rid of the feelings....

♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠
2 Weeks
MIGUEL PEDRO DE COSTA WHITE VALDEMAR'S POV...

it's been 3 solid weeks in Mexico City and I've learnt a lot about my dad's business now we are currently in our private plane heading to Bellingham Washington DC USA.... my dad told me I'll have stay one week to rest before going back to school.... I'm glad because my mom Beverly is back from Australia I wished Emma was around....

We finally arrived at my family's airport 'VALDEMAR'S FLIGHT LTD' tarmac as we entered the airport building my dad's bodyguards were waiting for us at the entrance....They all welcomed us and soon we were in the limo going home... My dad was on phone while I was just rested my head on the seat's head..

Soon we arrived home and I was welcomed by my mom..."Hey baby" my dad hugged my mom as they both shared a kissed. Then came to my direction..

"Mig my son how are you?" she Kissed my cheeks as she hugged me....

"I'm fine mom how have you been? " I asked.

"I've been great son just missed you" she said smiling....

"Dad, Miggy!" someone screamed coming downstairs I turned and surprisingly saw my Elder sister Emma approaching us...

"Oh my Heavens my baby is home" dad ran towards her and hugged her spinning her around.... "I missed you baby" he said kissing her cheeks....

"Miggy!" she jumped on me..... "Emmy!" I caught her and hugged her God! I missed her so much thank God she's around....

"Honey Emmy here is finally back for good" mom said jumping with joy..... I was so happy...

"Really baby?" dad asked ......"Yes dad" she said...."Oh come here I'm so glad you won't leave again " he said hugging her tightly mom just laid her head on my shoulder as I rested my arms around her shoulders...

"C'mon dad I never left you guys" she pouted cutely..."Sure Baby in I'm glad you are finally home at least your grandfather will allow us to rest" dad said chucking..... my mom rolled her" Sure" she said...

"C'mon baby let's go to our room you know I missed you" my dad said to mom I just shook my head at their craziness..... of love. They both went upstairs I turned to Emma.

"What happened Sis why did you come back did they treat you badly?" I asked because she looked sad perhaps dad didn't notice but I did...

"Mig it's a long story but I'll tell you later and mostly mom knows about everything" she said and I gasped......" You told her?" I asked.

"Yes I did and Mig she went crazy I've never seen her that mad before" I began to wonder what happened in Seattle...

"Okay sis" I said I'll see you later..."Sure" she said as I went upstairs to rest....

♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

BEVERLY WHITE VALDEMAR'S POV..

"So honey how was your business trip?" I asked my husband as we settled in a our massive bedroom which had a deep red and white theme which had a beautiful touch of grey making it look romantic and manly and I loved it because I decorated it myself....

"It was great honey and Miguel is learning so fast" he said and I so happy....."That's great " I said....

"So what has been up with you this days" he asked hugging me from behind.... "Great honey never felt better as my daughter finally came home" I said..."Yeah me to honey" then I turned to him..... "Baby there's something you need to know about Emma" I said to him and he frowned....

"What is that?" He asked curiously.....and I began telling him everything that happened to Emma our daughter and I saw a stray tear falling from his beautiful green eyes that Emma inherited....

"She refused to come home because of Zachary Fucking Stone?" he said a calm but dangerous voice that sent shivers down my spine... I know that voice it's not good....

"Please don't tell bedstefar please hell will break loose and if we do anything to those family's business our daughter might hate us honey" I reasoned out... and he looked surprised at my statement...

"So what do you think I should do to those Stones.... C'mon Beverly... Didn't Emilia and Morgan recognize Emma?... For Goodness sake! Emma was their goddaughter how can Morgan do this to my only daughter" he said looking disappointed and angry....

"Honey look at me" I held his face to meet eyes..."You will handover to Emma and Miguel in 2 months and surely they'll come when they do then we'll leave Emma to decide because if you do anything rash your daughter might not like it and the last thing you and I want right?" I said still looking straight into his beautiful eyes....

He closed his eyes for 10 good seconds and opened it and looked into my eyes..." Alright we'll see but if Emma gets hurt I swear by my blood I'll crush and crash their family" he said calmly but knowing my husband he can do anything I mean anything....I sighed...

"I need to speak to our children Emma especially" he said...."Later if I'm through resting" he completed...

"Alright for now, just rest sweetie" I said as he kissed my forehead....."Sure honey" he said as I helped him take off his clothes...

♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

EMMA ESMERALDA WHITE VALDEMAR'S POV...

I walked Miguel to his room as I entered it for the first time it's really massive and beautiful I always wanted a brother and I'm glad my parents and family accepted him....

"So how was Mexico? I know you have alot to talk about" I said sitting on the big white couch....."Hmmmm it was fantastic I tell you sis and I'm beginning to learn more about business and even better Dad taught me alot" he said taking off his shirt and he later entered his bathroom..

"Alright sis I need to have a shower and rest" he said....."Okay bro I'll be in my room it's the last room on this floor if you need anything just call me through the intercom" I said...."Sure" he smiled and I exited the room to mine...

I entered into my room and sat down at my study table and I began operating on my laptop as I started writing at the novel website after a long time I haven't written a book but I just read in my free time... suddenly a knock came at my door.... "Who is it?" I asked.....

"Emma, baby" I heard my dad's soft voice..... "oh come in dad" I said...

He Later came in dressed in his free Arabic black long male wear...."Hey dad" I greeted him he closed the door and relaxed himself on my queen sized bed...

"Hey baby" he said..... "So whatsupp with you?...You look worried" I asked him....

"You never told me you were living in the Stone's mansion as a maid?" my dad said and I froze I paused and looked at him I swallowed hard....

"Tell me Emma do you love him that much for you to stoop that low in serving your godparents c'mon baby you are Valdemar not a maid" he said standing up he looked disappointed....

"I'm sorry dad I lied I was scared that you will get mad" I sobbed...

"Hey baby don't cry I'm not angry just disappointed you didn't tell me I'm your bestfriend you could have told me...Who else knows about this?" he asked...

"Miguel, Señorita Rosario and Señorito Gonzalez" I said.... He sighed...

"I would have taught The Stones a lesson" he said and I began to panick...

"No dad please don't let's just forget everything that happened besides I'm back and I'm with you now" I reasoned out.....

"For your sake princess I won't hurt them and I won't tell your bedstefar either because he won't take it likely like I'm doing but that closeness and friendly relationship with them even them being your godparents..... it's over it's no longer there.....we'll meet them in your handover ceremony" he said

" Get ready next week you start your training" he said and kissed my forehead and left my room....

I sighed as he closed the door I feel a weight has been lifted off my shoulders as my parents knows at least they know now I'm happy they are relaxed and won't hurt the Stone's.... I thought as I went back writing my book...

♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

Remember
Vote
Comment
Like

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.5K 4.4K 59
'It doesn't go without saying that I don't want to marry an old man. Oh no! I want a man who can keep up with me. No limpness or weak hearts allowed...
2.5M 94.3K 30
"Dammit woman, talk to me," Zach pulls at his hair in frustration; his eyes never leave my face. There is a hint of sadness in his voice but other th...
1.9M 58.3K 60
[COMPLETED] [Hightest Ranking #3, From 3rd to 6th September 2016] She was an epitome of strength, though afraid of people leaving her, she built wall...
479K 20K 23
I've always wanted to do a story like this. So please support my book a read it cause I'm really excited about writing it. And yes this book will hav...