My Bangtan Boys

By OT7_Taegiminkook

Stranded in Korea, you desperately need a job. Luckily, you get one as a makeup artist for a company called B... More

Begin
RM
J-Hope
Jimin
Suga
Jin
Jungkook
V
Shadow
Maknae Line
Hyung Line
Blanket kick
Hold me tight
The Truth Untold
Rain
Promise
Just dance
War of hormone
Friends
Working
If I Ruled The World
Respect
Airplane
Airplane pt.2
Sweet Night
Lights
Awake
I'm Fine
Attack on Bangtan
Fly to my room
Make it Right
Let me know
ON
Danger
UGH!
Home
Butter
Silver Spoon
What am I to you?
Outro: Tear

Where did you come from

1.7K 74 11
By OT7_Taegiminkook

A few days later, you are lying on your bed and scrolling through your social media feed. Today you'd had the day off since you were in a new state and the boys all went to do their own things. You'd spent the day looking around the city and doing a little shopping. 

You check the time, it's 8 pm and you're surprised Tae hasn't come over yet. He had visited every night since the start of the tour and you enjoyed his company. Maybe you should visit him this time. 

You think for a moment about whether it's a good idea, you are scared of getting caught and if he's not here, it's probably because he's out or he's sleeping. However, it won't hurt to try and he would be so surprised, maybe you could even scare him. 

You creep into the hallway and look both ways to see if anyone is coming. When it's clear, you tiptoe towards the end of the hall to his room. The elevator around the corner dings and you hear the voice of your manager float towards you. You scramble to his door and knock frantically. 

Silence. 

The voices get louder as they get closer to you, you knock again, knowing that you won't make it back to your room in time and you have no good reason as to why you are in the hall. 

The door opens slightly and you push past him into the room, quickly turning to slam it shut. You close your eyes and lean against the door taking deep breaths. 

"Whew, that was close, Manager Lee was coming around the corner, I thought I was going to get caught!" you say excitedly, "what took you so long?" 

You open your eyes and see Yoongi staring at you, his eyes wide and mouth open. His black hair is dripping wet and droplets are falling across his bare shoulders. Your eyes travel down his firm chest all the way to his flat stomach. His lower body is covered by a white towel. 

"Y-Yoongi? I'm so sorry!" you gasp, you'd seen his body a few times in the last few days of shows but it felt different when you were in his room and you knew he was fully naked under his towel. 

"Did you think this was your room?" he asks calmly, holding his towel with one hand. 

"No, I thought this was Tae's room," you answer, trying to look at his face and not his body. 

"Huh?" he says, confusion on his face, "do you usually go into his room at night?" 

You realize what he must be thinking and you blush. 

"No, it's not what you're thinking!" you stutter, "umm...he sometimes comes to my room to watch movies or play games and today I wanted to surprise him but when I heard the manager I rushed to your room by mistake." 

He purses his lips as he thinks for a moment and then nods. 

A loud knock at the door makes you jump and you let out an involuntary yelp. You slap your hand over your mouth to cover it even though it's already too late. Your heart races as you hear manager Lee's voice call Yoongi through the door. 

"One second," Yoongi calls, ushering you to the side so you'll be hidden when he opens the door. 

He pulls the door open and you hold your breath, trying to be as quiet as possible. 

"Oh sorry, Yoongi, I didn't mean to interrupt your shower," Manager Lee says, sounding dangerously close. 

"It's okay, what did you need?" Yoongi asks, sounding calm but you can see the strain in his arm as he grips the door handle next to you. 

"I was just wanted to go over some plans for tomorrow with you, I know you like to see them in advance," he says taking a step closer to the door, "are you okay by the way, I thought I heard a shout when I knocked?" 

Yoongi blocks him from entering further before he answers, "I'm fine, I just had a movie on, maybe it was that," he clears his throat and subtly closes the door a little more, "If you have the documents then I'll read them but I'm too tired to discuss them tonight, we can meet in the morning if that's okay." 

"Yes, of course, rest tonight, I will see you in the morning," he replies, stepping backwards and nodding politely. 

"Goodnight," Yoongi says before closing the door on him. 

He turns his head to you and puts a finger to his lips to signal to be quiet for a little longer. He checks through the spyhole in the door for a few seconds and then turns to face you again. 

"You're safe," he states. 

You let out a heavy breath and shake your head, this is what happens when you are spontaneous. 

"Soo... are you going to stay in here or...?" he questions with an amused smile. 

"Oh, I'm sorry, I'll go!" you exclaim, feeling like a fool. 

"I mean, you don't have to, you're welcome to stay here for a while unless you want to go and see Taehyung, although I think he's in the gym with Namjoon, Jungkook and Jimin," he offers, ruffling the back of his wet hair with his free hand. 

You're surprised by the offer. Yoongi is usually nice to you, he always helps you and he's the only one who knows about how you're living but you've never really spent much time with him alone other than the day he saw your hotel room. You're interested and you want to get to know him better. 

"Okay, I'll stay for a bit, as long as that's okay with you," you say shyly. 

A smile tugs at his lips, "okay, let me just get dressed." 

He grabs some clothes from his suitcase and heads into the bathroom to change. You aren't really sure what to do so you look around the room. 

He has a computer, keyboard, microphone and speakers set up on a large desk in the corner of the room. It looks like a mini studio. There are sheets of paper with lyrics scrawled all over them covering the desk and a small bin filled with crumpled notes beside it. 

On the screen, you can see an arrangement that had loads of different elements already added, you weren't really sure what it all meant but knowing Suga, it was their next amazing track. You marvel at how hardworking he is, he's was always producing magic. 

"Do you want to hear it?" a raspy voice asks from behind you, causing you to jump. 

You turn around to see him wearing a black T-shirt and navy blue pyjama trousers. His hair was tousled like he had towel dried it and his face was smooth and clear. He looks like he's ready to shoot a perfume ad or something. 

"Am I allowed to?" you ask, snapping your thoughts back to the conversation at hand. 

He shrugs his shoulders and steps around you, his arm grazing your hand which causes your skin to tingle. 

"I trust you," he says simply. 

He leans over the desktop and clicks a few times on the mouse, rearranging a few things before he steps back and points to the chair for you to sit on. Once you're seated, he grabs the headphones and places them on your head. He uses his fingers to gently tuck your hair behind your ears as he adjusts the headset so it's comfortable. 

He gives you a satisfied smile and then hits the spacebar to start the track. 

You are instantly sucked into the rhythm, you tap your finger to the beat and feel your heart swell as you listen to the temporary vocals he has put on himself. The lyrics are touching and emotional and you can feel yourself tear up. His deep, gravelly voice is soothing in a way you can't describe and even though he isn't a singer, his vocals still sound beautiful. 

When the song ends, you slide the headphones off and meet his worried stare. 

"Yoongi, that was amazing!" you gush, grabbing his hand instinctively so he can fully understand how great it was, "I don't know how you do it, when did you write this? I can't believe you've found the time to do this while you've been so busy! This has to be on the next album!" 

His eyes are on your hand that is gripping his and you blush and release him. 

"Thank you," he stammers, "It's not that good, it could do with a lot of improvement, I'm going to send it to PDogg and Namjoon to see what they say, I might send it to Slow Rabbit as well." 

"It's beautiful," you say, staring into his warm eyes, trying to show him how strongly you feel about the song. 

He looks away from your intense stare and his cheeks heat. 

"I could never make something like this," you sigh, wishing for at least an ounce of the talent he has. 

"I could show you how," he moves to stand closer to you and switches on the keyboard, "first you need to think of the melody you want." 

You think for a moment and then start to hum randomly, hoping for inspiration. Yoongi listens to you and begins to tap his fingers on his leg, like a metronome. You can see the cogs working in his mind. 

Suddenly, he stands behind you and leans over so he can play the keyboard that is on the desk in front of you. His chest warms your back and you can feel the electricity in your arms as his hovers on either side of your body. His face comes up beside yours, almost cheek to cheek, as he leans further forward and plays a melody similar to what you were humming. 

You freeze, unsure with what to do with your body. The soapy scent coming off his body makes you want to just cuddle him all night, it's soft and sweet, contrary to his bold movements right now. 

He stops playing and grabs your hand, he places it on the mouse and covers your hand with his. He opens a new page so he can start composing a new song and guides your hand to start adding new elements. 

"Now you add this so you know the tempo," he instructs softly by your ear. 

He turns his face slowly to look at you and you do the same, pulling your head back slightly so you don't bump into him. Your faces are inches apart and it takes all your strength to maintain eye contact. 

He straightens up slowly and spins your seat around so you are facing him. He rests his palms on each of the armrests and leans forwards so his face is hovering just in front of yours. 

"What is is about you y/n? What is it that draws me into you? I need to know," he breathes, his eyes roaming over your face. 

"I don't know," you respond, not sure what else to say. 

"I know I'm not good at showing it but I really like you y/n, I miss you when you aren't around and when I do see you, I just want to hold you and take care of you, I want to be someone you can lean on, I want to be someone who makes you smile," he says in a rush, straightening up and pacing in front of you. 

"Yoongi, you are someone I can lean on, you do take care of me, all the time," you assure him. 

"Not enough, I still haven't been able to find somewhere for you to live, I wanted to buy you an apartment but Namjoon said it wasn't a good idea, I don't know what else to do," he groans. 

"You told Namjoon?" you ask, not angry, just a little embarrassed. 

"No of course not, I just said I had a friend who needed to find a place and I was thinking of renting one for them," he stands in front of you again and cups your cheeks, "I would never tell anyone your secrets." 

You place your hands over his, finding confidence in his presence. This was Yoongi, you'd already shown him the most embarrassing parts of your life, you could tell him anything. 

"Yoongi, you have been amazing to me, you have already been so sweet and caring, just knowing that you are there for me has been a massive comfort to me, you don't need to do anything more for me," you confess, squeezing his fingers. 

He pulls both hands away from your face and intertwines his fingers with yours. 

"I want to do more, I want you to be happy here, I want you to be happy with me," he declares, sincerity colouring his tone. 

"I want to be happy here too, I do, it's just that even if I found somewhere to live, I'm scared I'm going to get fired. If someone walked in right now then I would have to go," you stammer, looking to the ground. 

"Look at me," he orders softly, putting a finger on your chin and raising your head, "I will never let anything happen to you, no one is firing you, ever." 

"You don't know that," you whisper. 

"I do, I won't let a single person touch you so please stop worrying so much," he urges, stroking your cheek with his finger delicately. 

"I don't know what to say," you reply honestly. 

"Just say you will be happy," he smiles, tilting his head slightly. 

"I will try," you murmur, smiling back. 

"That's all I can ask for," he squeezes your cheek gently then pulls you by your hands off of the chair and over towards the bed, "come on, let's lie down, I'm tired." 

"I can go if you want to sleep?" you offer. 

"Nope," he crawls on the bed and tugs you onto it after him. 

He lies down, still holding your hand and you lie next to him. 

"Yoongi, can I ask you something?" you ask, looking at his relaxed face, his eyes closed already. 

"Anything," he responds, eyes still closed. 

"What if you aren't the only one who wants to be there for me? What if one of the other members said they wanted to be there for me...with me too?" you say hesitantly. 

His eyes open but he remains calm and still. 

"Then you get to be looked after by more than one person, as long as that makes you happy, then it's okay," he mutters sleepily. 

"But that's not fair," you state. 

"There is no rule that says you can only have one person who cares for you, if they want to and it makes you happy then there isn't a problem. If they aren't happy then they will tell you or they will work it out, that's not something you need to worry about. You can't control how they feel, you can't control how you feel either, just follow your heart and it will take you to the person you want to be with," he says, closing his eyes once more but squeezing your hand comfortingly. 

"I don't know where it's trying to take me," you mumble. 

"You'll find out, just keep walking and you'll get there," he scoots closer to you and strokes your hair, "rest that beautiful mind of yours, I'm here for you." 

"Thank you, I'm here for you too, I hope you know that," you say, placing your hand on his wrist gently. 

He smiles his cute gummy smile and leans forward to kiss your forehead, "I know." 

He strokes your hair until you both fall asleep, hands intertwined, forgetting everything else around you. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 6.6K 70
A talented and stubborn young female artist suddenly had a life-changing experience when 7 male singers came to her life. An innocent meeting leads t...
4.2K 160 16
This is a story about Y/N and how she agrees to do a small favor for her friend...a favor that changes her life forever. It brings back a painful pas...
184K 7.7K 87
빙탄소년단 Jeon Jungkook is a worldwide famous artist from BigHit Entertainment. Kim Taehyung runs the biggest Jungkook fan account on every social medi...
688K 31.7K 122
In the world of soulmates, perhaps Daun is the only one who does not expect for any soulmate to come. She doesn't have the soul marks that everyone s...