His Daredevil

By WYLD_ROSE

Book 3 of the Jackson Series! Elena Moretti is a journalist...but more importantly, a troublemaker. So, it's... More

AN: IMPORTANT!
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
The Jackson Series: Book 4!

14

6.6K 365 69
By WYLD_ROSE

Chapter Fourteen - Friendly Intrusion

"Breakfast is made. I'll see you later okay?" Roman murmurs as he leans down to peck my lips. "Sweet dreams Lena."

"Hmm, bye Rome." I mumble back sleepily and hear him chuckle quietly before leaving the room. A few seconds later I hear the front door shut and the security system become engaged.

I woke up earlier this morning just as he got out of bed. But the second I moved I couldn't stop the noise of discomfort from escaping my lips. I was incredibly sore because of not having sex for a while, Roman's length and size, and the fact that we had multiple rounds last night. He was very sweet and caring about it though. He had run a bath straight away and carried me to it before getting in himself. I had dozed off a few times while he bathed me and washed my hair before drying me off and getting me into comfy pajamas.

Sighing contently, I stay in bed for another hour before finally getting up. I brush my teeth again before changing into a t-shirt and sweatpants. Grabbing the breakfast Roman had made from the kitchen I make my way to the sitting room and start on the next season of Friends. Sure, I've watched it about a million times but I can never get enough.

But around two o'clock while I'm reading a book I hear someone trying to unlock the door. Roman has already texted me that he won't be back until eight tonight so the only person that I can think of trying to get in is D.S. himself. Cursing under my breath I jump off the chair and hurry into the kitchen to grab some weapons. Finding a large knife and a stun gun I make my way towards the door with them held high.

But before I can reach it the door opens and I hear a girlish scream which causes me to scream as well. Only for it to die down when I see an older couple, seemingly in their mid-forties, standing at the threshold. The woman is frowning in confusion and her blonde hair is in a ponytail. She has a blue-green eyes and is wearing a beige coat with black jeans and boots. A man stands beside her with brown hair and green eyes, a strong and muscular build. He's dressed in blue denim jeans and a black sweater.

I frown in confusion before pointing my knife at them threateningly. "Who are you?"

"Excuse me?! You're the one in my son's house!" The woman narrows her eyes at me and her words make my jaw drop.

"You're Roman's parents?!" I squeak before setting the knife and gun to the side. "Oh my God, I'm so sorry! Nobody has visited before so I wasn't expecting you."

They blink at me in surprise before his mother walks up to me and cups my face. "Oh, poor girl! My son keeps you here all day?! Come on, let's get you out of this place!"

I perk up in interest before nodding with a cheeky grin. "Sure, let me uh...get changed."

I run to the room and get dressed in more appropriate clothing before grabbing my phone. When Mac came over the other day we exchanged numbers after both men decided it'll be safer for me if I can't reach Roman. I know Roman will say no so I text him to ask if I can leave for a while. He replies seconds later with numerous laughing emojis as he comments about how mad Roman's going to be. But after checking the cameras and confirming that they are indeed Roman's parents, he gives me the green light and tells me that he'll have a car follow me around for safety measures which is relieving.

Meeting Roman's parents in the sitting room I watch as they leave some food for Roman and check the house before taking me with them. I cackle evilly in my mind as I get into their car and they drive off. We talk some more about ourselves and I find out that their names are Michelle and Evan and that they're taking me to their family ranch in Dallas. My eyes widen momentarily at the fact that we're leaving Houston but I shrug it off. I'm finally outside and I know it'll only be a matter of hours before Roman finds me so I might as well make the most of it.

Eventually we reach and I gasp in awe as we enter through the gates. A spacious lawn stretches out around the house and is fenced in with the same wood that has been used to build the house. There's a large patio and I can see another cabin at the back with a stable and barn nearby. Glancing to the side I see a pen with horses of different color and size trotting about.

"Wow, your house is beautiful!" I smile as I get out of the car.

"Thank you, dear. Come in and I'll show you around!" Michelle grins excitedly before taking my hand and guiding me towards the front door. "Has Roman told you about us?"

"Yes, he has." I smile as she shows me the interior of the house.

"Great! This is Theodore, my third oldest." Michelle introduces me to the light green eyed, brown haired man that just walked in after we came back to the sitting room.

"Hi, I'm Elena." I shake his hand and he smiles at me.

"Nice to meet you, Elena." He grins but confusion flickers in his eyes as he glances towards his parents.

"Oh, Roman has been keeping her locked up in his house! Can you believe that boy?!" She huffs with a shake of her head. "We found her today when we were in Houston and brought her back with us."

"Uh...are you guys dating? Never thought he'd keep his girlfriend locked up." He chuckles as takes a seat on the couch.

"Ugh I wish, but no. I was helping him catch a serial killer but I got injured and Roman won't let me out anymore." I explain and watch as Theo nods in understanding.

"You're interested in my son?" Michelle asks in excitement as the men just glance at each other with smirks.

"Yeah but he's very serious, it took me a while to crack him." I nod jokingly.

"Let me introduce you to my daughters-in-law..." Michelle grins as she takes a seat beside me before pulling out her phone.

"Oh, I can't wait for Roman to get here!" Theo snickers under his breath.

***

A few hours later after talking to both Ella and Zoe on a video call I meet Noah Jackson, the youngest brother. He's fifteen years old and has blonde hair like Michelle and light green eyes like Theo. He's a total sweetheart and we end up bonding over video games before he leaves do his homework. Then, in walks the devil with steam coming out of his ears.

"Oh, look everybody! It's Roman!" Theo declares before chuckling when Roman glares murderously at him.

"Elena." He utters angrily with his jaw clenched. "Didn't I tell you not to leave the house?"

Michelle comes up behind him and swats the back of his head with a rolled-up newspaper. "What's this I hear about you keeping your girlfriend locked up?! I didn't raise you to treat a woman this way Roman Jackson!"

"We're not dating yet, ma!" He rubs the back of his head as she walks over to me with a huff.

"Yet?" I wiggle my brows teasingly.

"More grand-babies!" Michelle cheers happily from beside me.

"Yes!" I jokingly high five her and Roman face palms himself.

"Come on, we're going home." He waves me over and I pout as I trudge across the room to him.

"At least stay for dinner?" Evan asks as he walks out of the kitchen.

"I have a six-a.m. start tomorrow morning so we need to get going. Next time." He promises as he kisses his mother's cheek before hugging his dad and brothers.

"You're coming over for Thanksgiving right? Bring Elena with you!" Michelle smiles happily and I catch the glare Roman sends me before nodding. "Oh, this'll be great! Ella and Zoe will be over too so you can get to meet them!"

"Really? That'll be so nice! I can't wait!" I grin before Roman takes my hand and we bid goodbye.

Michelle gives us some more food to bring back with us which I happily take with a thank you. We get into his car and drive off but I feel a bit sad over not seeing the rest of the land. The thought of coming back for Thanksgiving makes me cheer up though and I turn to Roman.

"Are you mad?"

"You shouldn't have left Elena. I was worried sick! You could have texted me!" He seethes as his grip tightens on the steering wheel.

"Would you have let me go?" I ask and he remains silent. Huffing I shake my head as I stare out the window. "I'm sorry...I-I know it was stupid with our situation. But I really wanted to go outside if only for a few hours. I don't like being stuck inside with nobody to talk to and there's nothing to do until you come home."

I feel tears brim my eyes and I sniffle before willing myself not to cry. I must be close to that time of the month, I think to myself. That's the only time I ever get this emotional otherwise I don't give a fuck. I hear him sigh before stopping at the side of the road. He turns to me and cups my face before wiping my tears as pain flickers through his emerald eyes. His lips press against mine softly in a sweet and gentle kiss that takes my breath away even though it only lasts a few seconds.

"Don't apologize, it's my fault. I'm sorry for keeping you locked inside...I just...I can't help but worry what that stupid serial killer will do if he ever finds you. I don't want to lose you, Lena. It'll kill me if you get hurt." He murmurs gently as he caresses my cheek.

I nod before he presses a firm yet lingering kiss to my forehead. "We can go out sometimes, okay? I'll come back earlier or work from home some days."

"You don't have to –"

"It's not fair on you." He shakes his head before tapping my temple. "Besides, I need this smart mind of yours to help me figure some stuff out. The others aren't as clever as you."

"Well I was clever enough to ask Mac if I could go so yes, I agree." I nod as I get comfortable.

"Mac knew?!" He yells and clenches the steering wheel.

"Uh...no?"

"I'm going to kill him! He could've told me instead of watching me run around like a madman! Fucking bastard, I hate him so much sometimes!" He rants before running a hand through his hair. "I'm guessing the car following us is his doing?"

"Yep!" I smile brightly as I turn to see the familiar blacked-out vehicle parked a distance away.

"He's on paperwork duty for a solid month!"

That makes me laugh and he smiles beautifully before kissing me again. It's just as tender as last time and I sigh contently when he pulls away. We get back onto the road again and I find myself dozing off for an hour before chatting to him about the serial killer's next motives for the rest.

Eventually we reach Houston and park outside his house before I get out and stretch my legs. My stomach growls hungrily and Roman chuckles as he rounds the car before taking my hand. We walk inside and I make my way to the kitchen before warming up the food for dinner.

I turn around only for my eyes to widen and my breath to hitch when Roman walks in shirtless. He's changed into black sweatpants with socks and looks mouth-watering. He walks over and grabs the plates and cutlery before setting the table. Getting a grip, I place the heated food on the table before we dig in.

I almost moan aloud at the delicious flavor. Sure, Roman's cooking is good but Michelle's is on another level. And then there's me, someone who watches Master Chef yet can't cook or bake to save her life!

"Ugh I'm so full." I announce when I finish and slouch in my seat with a pat to my stomach.

"Really? You're usually craving desserts." Roman teases as he takes another bite.

Throughout dinner I've really struggled with not ogling his body. Images of what we did last night flash through my mind and I squirm as desire shoots straight to my core, my panties becoming soaked in an instant.

"Do you have anything in mind for dessert?"

"I don't know yet..." He hums thoughtfully as he looks towards the fridge and cabinets. "I think we do have ice cream, chocolate, whipped cream – why are you looking at me like that?"

"I mean if you can't think of something I can just lick them off your body and call it a day?" I suggest with a sweet yet innocent smile.

His eyes widen comically before he rolls them and shakes his head. "You and your wild mind."

"Your dick can also be my lollipop?"

He chokes on air before slapping his chest a few times. I burst out laughing as he takes a few sips of water before glaring playfully at me. "You're going to be the death of me someday!"

"Not a bad way to go." I shrug with a wink. "Think about it. Imagine that while I'm giving you a –"

"Alright! Someone's horny." He chuckles before standing and picking me up.

"It's your fault! If you just put a shirt on maybe my ovaries wouldn't explode!" I pout as I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. "You should put me down because of your wounds though."

"No and it irritates my bandages." He shrugs before a wicked smirk blooms across his lips. "Maybe you can cook topless tomorrow and we can call it even."

"Sure! If you want your house to burn down." I smile brightly which makes him laugh and kick the door shut. I can't cook or bake for shit and he knows that. "You forgot the sweet stuff."

He lays me down on the bed before climbing on top of me. "I'm enough sweetness for you."

I smile as his lips come crashing down on mine. Our clothes end up on the floor within seconds before the sounds of pleasure echo throughout the house. But this time I take more control with satisfaction coursing through me at his reaction as I make him become undone several times. It's safe to say that we don't stop until the early hours of the morning this time either.

Update schedule is: once weekly whenever I find time!

Vote if you are enjoying this story!

Chapter 15 is already up on Inkitt! Click the link in my bio or announcement post to read my book faster!

1. Download the app

2. Follow my profile

3. Put my book in your reading list!

- R.W. ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 5K 47
'For The Mafia' Series - Book 2 of 3! Read Book 1 - Made For The Mafia - before reading this book and the synopsis below to avoid spoilers! ~~~ It's...
164K 8.6K 30
Book 4 of the Jackson Series! Charlotte Davidson was dealt the wrong cards in her youth but when an opportunity to start anew presents itself she gra...
1M 25.7K 25
Elena Russo has never lived a normal life like most. To her normal was having a constant bodyguard and not being able to indulge much on life at home...
555K 10.7K 51
'For The Mafia' Series - Book 1 of 3! ~~~ "Down on your knees." He lets go of my hair and pushes my shoulders down roughly, before unbuttoning and sh...