Spiderkook【ᴛᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ ɪɴ ꜱᴘɪᴅᴇʀᴠ...

Av Dippy08

A story in which Jungkook is the Spider-Man and Taehyung as his boyfriend and both are ready to risk it all f... Mer

🕸️• Introduction •🕸️
•01• Arachnidism (Prequel)
•02• Scrutiny
•03• Disguise
•04• Mundane
•05• Dilemma
•06• Misery
•07• Fallacy
•08• Surmise
•09• Espial
•10• Confession
•11• Divulge
•12• Evocation
•13• Vulnerable
•14• Amorous (M)
•15• Reminiscence
•16• Malevolent
•17• Pandemonium
•18• Anguish
•19• Envious
•20• Devastation
•21• Inevitable
•22• Rendezvous
•23• Ecstasy (M)
•24• Felicity
•25• Vindication
•26• Conquer
•27• Mettle
•28• Elation
•29• Enamored
•30• Forfeiture
•31• Apology
•32• Euphoria (Epilogue)
🕷️• SEQUEL •🕷️
•33• Anew (Sequel)
•34• L'amour (M)
•35• Insecurities
•36• Estranged
•38• Despair
•39• Discern
•40• Asunder
•41• Resolution
•42• Permitted
•43• Douce (M)
•44• Succour
•45• Reawakening
•46• Encounter
•47• Plea
•48• Complicated
•49• Revealed
•50• Elucidate
•51• Sacrifice
•52• Contentment
•53• Serendipity (Epilogue 2.0)
•54•

•37• Culpability

3.3K 245 39
Av Dippy08

The following day at the Uni wasn’t the same. The usual loud chatter was gone at the table of the trio. Yugyeom's change of behavior didn't go unnoticed by his other two friends.

"Yug, Wassup man? What's with this face of yours?" Jungkook asked deliberately, breaking the silence.

Yugyeom chose to stay quiet, shaking it off as nothing and fixed his eyes on his phone. Eyes staring constantly at her picture, his lock screen.

"I know it’s none of my business but is everything okay between you and Tzuyu?" Taehyung asked, putting his hand on Yugyeom's. The latter passed a fake smile and shut his phone, sliding it into his pocket.

"Yug... You know you can talk to us." Taehyung said softly, seeing the change of expression in his face.

"We broke up." Yugyeom stared blankly.

"What?" Jungkook and Taehyung asked in unison.

"I should've known better. Actually, what was I even thinking? I'm meant to stay alone." He whispered slowly, eyes fixed into space anywhere but them. He couldn’t break down again.

"I need some time alone guys. See you later."

It’s better that he would stay alone, all to him. He stood up from the chair, leaving the two but Jungkook stood up too.

"Yug.... What is it?" He asked but Yugyeom chuckled mockingly, his bloodshot eyes finally falling into Jungkook's worried ones.

"It's nothing Kook. Just the usual, the same Yugyeom being left with nothing." He said and walked away.

Those words held so much pain and Jungkook's heart ached. The guilt crashed into his mind as he stood there silently. 

Jungkook felt nothing but remorse and Taehyung’s eyes never left Jungkook.

"It's all because of me." Jungkook whispered, feeling defeated. He closed his eyes and stood there.

"Kookie~~" Taehyung stood up and rubbed his arm, placing his chin on his boyfriend’s shoulder.

"I know he is having a tough time with himself but you can't blame yourself for that. Stop thinking about this Kookie. The best thing we can do is to be there for him." Taehyung whispered softly, placing his hand on Jungkook's cheek and making him look at him.

"You haven’t done anything to blame yourself for. You should remember that." Jungkook closed his eyes at his words.

He leaned his head onto Taehyung's shoulder, letting his boyfriend calm him.

"I love you baby. So much."

"I love you so much too Kookie."

🕸️🕷️🕸️

"Don't forget to reach by seven. Dad wants you on the table tonight." 

Taehyung reminded his boyfriend again as they walked back home from their University.

"Yes baby. I’ll be there on time. Have to impress the Kims." Jungkook assured Taehyung chuckled and pulled his boyfriend for a chaste kiss. 

Oh how he loved Jungkook.

As Taehyung pulled away, Jungkook clutched onto his hand, wanting more of those pretty lips.

"Make a good impression with Dad at dinner, not by kissing me when he arrives."

Jungkook laughed and pulled his boyfriend aside, away from the entrance.

He pulled the blonde closer and pressed a kiss onto those heavenly lips. Well, obviously Taehyung couldn't deny.

Taehyung's fingers played with Jungkook's hair as the kiss deepened instantly. A soft moan swallowed into Jungkook's lips before it could leave Taehyung’s mouth.

"Yuck Hyungs." 

The two jolted away instantly when they heard Yeonjun's voice. He fake gagged at them from the window of Taehyung's bedroom.

"The heck?" Taehyung asked with his hands on his hips as he looked at his brother.

"Jungkookie Hyung! See you at the dinner table." Yeonjun replied, completely ignoring his brother. 

The younger version of Kim Taehyung waved and left the window and the cute couple shared a laugh.

"See you soon, Tae baby. Gotta go and catch up with Yug."

"Mhmm. Be on time Kookie." With another chaste kiss on the lips, they parted ways.

🕸️🕷️🕸️

Jungkook walked into Yugyeom's house, the old memories flashing in. He entered the drawing room only to find his friend drinking in the bar again.

"Yug..." Jungkook called out and Yugyeom raised his head from the table, eyes landing his eyes on Jungkook.

"Kook. Come, join me."

Jungkook sat on one of the stools as Yugyeom finished another glass of his scotch.

"Want some?" He asked Jungkook who shook his head.

"What's wrong, Yug?"

Yugyeom chuckled at the question.

"Let’s see. Maybe, everything." He replied.

"Yug, listen. Whatever it is, you don’t have to stay this way. Let it out." Jungkook said and rubbed Yugyeom's back, encouraging him to talk.

"My father, he hid more than he showed and she knew. She knew everything about him yet she chose to lie to me. Over and over again." He confessed and Jungkook sat silently.

"Why Kook? Am I not worthy enough to know? Why did she lie to me? Why is she hiding? Why?" He asked impatiently and Jungkook looked down helplessly.

"D-dad… he was my only family. He, he’s all gone Kook. Y-you know the pain of losing your l-loved ones, don't you? It’s killing me." Yugyeom let it all out and Jungkook closed his eyes at the thoughts.

Flashback to the night ran through. The night is still vivid in his mind, fresh in front of his eyes. 

Dr. Hoki's bruised face, with a silent plea when he took his last breath. His promise.

Jungkook swiftly opened his eyes and took a deep breath. The feeling of guilt rushed into his blood again.

"You know what Jungkook?" Yugyeom asked, voice dangerously deep and hoarse from the drinking.

"I have a feeling that he was murdered."

"W-what?"

"Dad wouldn’t just die like that. He just can’t. I have to find out who did this to my father. And when I know who it is. I swear I won’t leave them alone." He whispered through gritted teeth and Jungkook's breath hitched.

Only Jungkook could feel how Tzuyu might have felt because the two of them were bound by the promise. Unable to reveal the truth about his father's reality because they knew Yugyeom would destroy himself and hate his father.

Watching him all drowned in pain, Jungkook felt crushed and powerless. He wished he could set things right for his friend.

But little did he know that Yugyeom had already discovered things that were enough to destroy not only his life but everyone's.

🕸️🕷️🕸️

The clock struck seven and Taehyung looked out of the window. There was no sign of his boyfriend. He should have been here by now.

Taehyung didn’t want to overthink so he distracted himself by helping his mother set the table. 

All of the family members joined each other on the table including his father, waiting for Jungkook to join them.

The worries grew in Taehyung with every passing minute and it was quarter past seven. No response to his messages or calls.

"Did you call him Tae?" Taehyung's father asked and Taehyung nodded with pouty lips.

"He said he would come by after meeting Yugyeom. Maybe he is stuck somewhere." Taehyung reasoned out, mumbling the last past.

"I’m gonna go watch TV now. Hyung, call me when he arrives." Yeonjun excused and made his way to the couch.

Yeonjun switched through random channels and stopped on a news channel when he found Spider-Man on television, clips of him fighting and flying around.

"HYUNGIE! SPIDEY IS ON TV!" Yeonjun yelled and Taehyung ran to the living room. Hearing Yeonjun's voice, their parents walked in too.

"Good Lord. What is wrong with this city again?" Mrs. Kim, their mother exclaimed.

"What is with this Spider-Man? Doesn't he have any family or things to look after? Young generation these days, they should think before engaging in such things. A pity." 

Taehyung's father commented from behind and Taehyung tried his best to act natural but deep inside his heart was almost in his mouth.

Yeonjun slowly shook his head at his brother, telling him not to react to it. They both knew about Jungkook and that was enough.

The footage was taken a while ago when Jungkook was stuck helping people on the way to Taehyung's house.

The doorbell rang and Taehyung rushed to the door. His hunch was right, it was Jungkook. He stood there with a bouquet in his hands, dressed slightly crumpled. 

The amount of relief Taehyung felt was unimaginable. His boyfriend was in front of his eyes, alive and safe.

He pulled Jungkook into a hug.

"Kookie.... Are y-you okay?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook winced as the blonde hugged him tight.

Hearing his groan, Taehyung pulled away quickly.

"W-what happened? Are you hurt?" He asked and Jungkook just smiled.

"No Tae…It's just my old injury." He whispered and Taehyung's gaze softened but before he could do anything, Mr. Kim walked to the door now.

"Oh Jungkook. Come in, we've been waiting for you." He exclaimed and pulled Jungkook in a hug.

Taehyung gasped and was about to protest but Jungkook gestured to him to stay quiet.

Jungkook faked a smile and walked in, Taehyung following behind.

As the charming gentleman he is, Jungkook offered the flowers to Taehyung's mother who gave a soft peck on his cheeks as gratitude.

Though Taehyung's family was trying to show their love towards him, it was difficult for Jungkook to handle his pain. 

Taehyung on the other hand, was on the verge of crying, knowing that his boyfriend was suffering that way.

Yeonjun walked to Jungkook and the elder ruffled his hair.

"Hope you are well Hyungie." Yeonjun said, the honest admiration and care in his words and Jungkook nodded.

"Alright, let's not waste any time then. Shall we eat? " Mrs. Kim asked and all of them agreed with her.

🕸️🕷️🕸️

Taehyung's gaze was fixed on Jungkook all the time. His hands trembled while holding the fork, legs jittering under the table as he bit onto his cheeks.

"So Jungkook, finally dinner with us after so long." Taehyung's father began, distracting Taehyung from Jungkook.

"Yes, Mr. Kim. I should say, I’m very grateful to be here." 

"Ah! Keep your formality to yourself. We have known you for years now." The elder said casually to lift up the tension.

Mr. Kim certainly didn't want to behave uptight to his son's boyfriend.

"So you two are in your masters. What's your plan after this Jungkook?" He asked and Jungkook dropped his knife and fork onto the sides before answering.

"As of now, I’m trying to pursue my career in research centre like my Uncle, Mr. Kim." He answered shortly and the elder nodded.

"That’s good. How much did he earn?" There it was, classic Mr. Kim's question. Always prodding into financial status and money.

Taehyung closed his eyes at the question and took a deep breath. He dropped his fork annoyed. His father’s questions weren’t helping his ticking patience. 

One, because Jungkook was not in a good condition right now. Two, why would anyone ask about the financial status about someone’s dead Uncle?

"Dad, would you just let him eat in peace?" Taehyung asked, unable to keep his mouth shut. Jungkook placed his free hand on Taehyung's thigh under the table, telling him it’s okay.

Yeonjun and Mrs. Kim could feel the tension on the table now. They knew these questions were offensive as it was about Jungkook's late Uncle.

"I was just asking about his future plans, Taehyung. Why are you acting this way?" Mr. Kim asked to which Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Taehyung, there's nothing wrong with it. Mr. Kim, to your question, he definitely earned above standards, well enough to take care of his family." Jungkook spoke confident, hands still lingering in Taehyung’s thigh. 

"Seems like my son is in a bad mood tonight." Mr. Kim said before taking a bite and Yeonjun fake laughed to ease the tension.

"Haha...it's because I annoyed Hyung a lot before dinner." Yeonjun tried to act natural and Taehyung fell quiet after that.

"Ah, you two." His father laughed at his younger son.

"Oh I forgot to ask you, Jungkook what took you so long. Were you stuck?" Mr. Kim asked as Jungkook turned to look at Taehyung because he didn't know how to answer.

"Dad, it was in the news. The traffic because of what happened. Hyung might have got stuck." Yeonjun quickly reasoned out and Taehyung sighed with relief.

"Y-yes sir, there was a lot of rush suddenly."

"Are you fine Jungkook~ah?" Mrs. Kim asked and Jungkook just nodded.

"Glad you are okay." Mr. Kim said and Jungkook passed a genuine smile.

The dinner continued with constant questions and answers, following a frustrated Taehyung who was just so done with the irritating questions.

Taehyung had no more appetite and abruptly stood up from the table and walked to his room, slamming the door shut.

Jungkook gave Yeonjun a glance who was looking down, knowing how his brother was really annoyed. He couldn’t blame his Hyung either.

"Did I say something wrong Jungkook?" Mr. Kim asked and Jungkook shook his head.

"No, Mr. Kim. It was just a tough day for him in University. I should go and check on him." Jungkook excused himself and walked upstairs to Taehyung's bedroom.

"Baby?" Jungkook called out as he walked into the room. His eyes landed on the back of Taehyung, staring out of the window.

Jungkook walked to him and back hugged his boyfriend who sniffled up his tears.

"Hey....Why is my baby crying?" Jungkook turned him around immediately and cupped his teary face.

"I-I knew this would happen. Shouldn’t have called you for dinner. I’m so sorry Kookie. I…" Taehyung cried and Jungkook's heart softened.

How is he so adorable even when he cries?

Jungkook held onto Taehyung’s cheeks and caressed them softly.

"Tae... Baby, he is your father and it's completely understandable. I didn't mind it at all." He assured and wiped the tears away.

"No it's not okay. Act like you are okay with it but I won’t. Not when you are already hurting yourself like this. I saw how you shivered at the table."

"Tae, It's okay. It's nothing actually-"

"Stop lying, you idiot. Sit down." Taehyung said and made him sit on the bed. He pulled out Jungkook's jacket, his eyes landing on his injured arm.

Taehyung gasped.

"Fuck. Why the fuck didn't you tell me- "

A fresh set of bruises on his arms and shoulders. Blood flowing from the small and dirty cuts.

"Shhh..." Jungkook covered his mouth with his palms.

Jungkook tried to pull him into a hug but Taehyung stood up. He rushed to lock the door and went to the shelves to get the kit. They were back at it again.

Jungkook returned to his love, all injured and Taehyung shed tears of pain. For Jungkook, it was always the love of Taehyung that fixed all his physical wounds. How cliché.

Jungkook wouldn’t have survived being Spider-Man if it wasn’t for the angel in his life. The only person who understood him and Jungkook was absolutely selfish and proud to have him as his. His Taehyung.

The room was filled with silence and Jungkook stared at his boyfriend. He used his other hand and caressed those bread cheeks.

Jungkook had no excuse anymore. He pulled Taehyung closer to him, leaning his head on the blonde's.

"Tae.... Baby, I tried my best. I’m sorry." He whispered and Taehyung breathed out shakily. He pushed all the bandages away and looked at Jungkook.

Taehyung came closer and held Kookie's face in his hands, kissing everywhere, not leaving any space left unattended.

Jungkook closed his eyes at the feeling, heart soaring in love, more and more everyday.

"You are my only home, Tae. I love you so much, my baby." Jungkook whispered and Taehyung's gaze softened.

"I love you too Kookie."

Jungkook leaned in and pressed their lips together. A soft kiss, calming them both.

"Does it hurt Kookie?" Taehyung asked softly.

"Hmm. My baby is there to always kiss it better."

"You cheesy idiot."

"You love this cheesy idiot."

Taehyung chuckled and kissed Jungkook on his cheeks. It was true, he loved his cheesy idiot. 

Jungkook wrapped his arms around and smiled with his teeth showing. The bunny smiled with his nose scrunched.

Their lips met again in each other’s embrace.

Despite anything that would happen, they were each other’s haven, each other's happiness.

🕸️🕷️🕸️

Jungkook entered his room through his window after leaving Taehyung's place but what he saw was not something expected.

Hye Kyo was in his room, mouth hung agape to see Jungkook in Spider-Man's suit. She dropped the clothes from her hands as she realised what had been hidden from her all this while.

Her vision started to blur and it didn't take long  enough for her to collapse on the ground.

"MA!"

Here we go again.

•••🕸️🕷️🕸️•••

Oops, Aunt Kyo found out.

Hope you guys enjoyed!

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

13.7K 862 48
TYPE: 🔲 General Fiction | ✔️ Taekook ff | 🔲 Fiction Date Started: FEB 2023 Date Finished: MAR 2023 It sounded like a car bomb magnified a...
19.9K 498 104
TYPE: 🔲 General Fiction | ✔️ Taekook ff | 🔲 Non-Fiction Date Started: 05.30.2023 Date Finished: 06.18.2023 ...
13K 727 20
Short cute Taekook texting AU when jungkook adds his friends new number but he messages someone different, someone very odd he had never met anyone...
178K 11.7K 43
"I'm sorry if I'm bothering you. But I just want to be your friend." "Do you think I don't see the heart eyes you make everytime you look at me? You...