SINFUL TOUCH || J.JK Γ— Reader...

By jikookie17

"We had the right love at a wrong time..." Β©π‰πˆπŠπŽπŽπŠπˆπ„πŸπŸ• No translations allowed. |*Contains mature a... More

Γ— Cupid Γ—
chapter 1 | Aesthete
chapter 2 | Kalopsia
chapter 3 | Monophobia
chapter 4 | Aspectabund
chapter 5 | Mademoiselle
chapter 6 | Cherish
chapter 7 | Serendipity
chapter 8 | Darling
chapter 9 | Philophobia
chapter 11 | Tension
chapter 12 | Ethereal
chapter 13 | Fika
chapter 14 | Touch
chapter 15 | Closer
chapter 16 | Slowly
chapter 17 | Goodbye
chapter 18 | On my mind
chapter 19 | Bite me
chapter 20 | Kiss me
chapter 21 | Love me
chapter 22 | Mature
chapter 23 | Whispers
chapter 24 | Forbidden
chapter 25 | Mistake
chapter 26 | Let go
chapter 27 | Saudade
chapter 28 | Real you
chapter 29 | Gentle
chapter 30 | Apologize
chapter 31 | Plaintive
chapter 32 | Ache
chapter 33 | Fingertip
chapter 34 | Promise
chapter 35 | Embrace me
chapter 36 | Secret
chapter 37 | Your love for me
chapter 38 | Tipsy
chapter 39 | Control
chapter 40 | Broken heart
chapter 41 | Last touches
chapter 42 | Far away
chapter 43 | Intimate call
chapter 44 | My secret
chapter 45 | Caring
chapter 46 | Protection
chapter 47 | Ending
chapter 48 | The old you
chapter 49 | Memories
chapter 50 | Warm skin
chapter 51 | Begging
chapter 52 | Cuddles
chapter 53 | Devotion

chapter 10 | Distress

41.8K 1.9K 1.9K
By jikookie17

"Here I am," she steps towards me, but my eyes catching sight of her send a message of disagreement to my brain. "Y/n," I stop her in her way. "You're not going out in these clothes, are you?" I point my finger at the bodycon dress making her look way too sexy for my liking. "I am...what's the problem?"

"Well..." I shrug but think about a way to say it without offending this soft baby. "This is a bit too sexy for a simple meeting with a friend."

"It's..." she doesn't find the words to answer me but looks up into my eyes. "Okay then, I'm getting changed, Sir," she remarks to make me know I'm strict, but we both smile, and she goes back to where she came from.

I take my phone out of my pocket but lean back on the table. I really don't like to know she's going to meet a guy she only met online, but at least, she's getting changed and not remaining in a sexy dress that will probably make the guy get too aroused and think she's trying to impress him.

In short seconds, she comes back, so I raise my eyes up to check what she picked this time. "Is it good now?" she displays her body to me, but I still don't appreciate this grey knit clothing. "Well...it's still bodycon but...at least this looks more casual with the long sleeves..." I try to see the good side to not make her try too many clothes. "Tell me if it's not all right..."

"How old is he?" I demand to know before answering her. "Twenty-one," she says. I put my phone in a pocket of my trousers but tuck both of my hands in the two of them. "Well...I've been that age and had the same mind that those guys must have so...I know what he's going to think if he sees you in that dress, and with that makeup, so I don't really like it but...whatever, that's better than the first one."

"I put makeup on because I don't want him to be disappointed once he'll see me in real life...I'm scared," she tells me the reason why but comes up to me to put her sneakers on. "You're beautiful without makeup. He cannot find you ugly at all. However, he's a dumb, young man and will probably believe you're trying to impress him. You know how guys of that age are..."

"I know...but I just want to try because he seems different, and he's just a friend anyway," she shrugs but reminds me of that little detail I don't believe to be true at all. "Yeah," I drop it and walk up to her, I stand before her but glance down at her dress. I lean forth and grab the bottom of it to pull down on it and try to make it arrive lower.

"You're going to damage it," her hands touch my shoulders, but I straighten up since I can see my actions are ineffective. I decide to take hold of my leather jacket and put it over her. "Pass your arms in the sleeves," I tell her to do, and to my greatest astonishment, she obeys and does as told. I grab my keys and leave the house with her to walk up to my car and get inside.

I buckle my seatbelt on but make sure she does it as well, noticing her skirt just rode up and is now revealing a lot more skin. I sigh but start the vehicle. "I'm staying with you for the whole evening, all right?" I get on the road but already hear her complain. "What? We didn't agree to this."

"But we didn't disagree either," I state without fearing anything since I know she's not going to be against my orders. "I gave you the permission to go there because we both made a deal, 'I let you meet him if I'm with you'. That's what we said."

"No, that's not what I said, Jungkook," she shakes her head and dares to now change her words. "I said you would come with me but not stay with me, that's two different terms and meaning."

"Well, that's what I understood," I keep my eyes on the road while arguing with her. "Jungkook, this is going to be weird if you come with me. I told him I would be there, but not with a man. Why don't you stay in the car and wait for me to come back? I promise I will respect the 'one hour rule'."

I complain silently, making a fuss about it in my head but thinking about which decision I should take. "All right," I already hate myself for giving in. "I'll stay in the car, but you better not fool me, I really cannot stand this."

"I won't, I promise," she gives me her word, so I trust her. "There's one thing you should know though, do not ever drink something he gives you. If you want to order a drink, you take one with no alcohol and also make sure that the bartender is the one giving it to you, not that guy with who you're going to be. All right?"

"I know Jungkook," she says but gazes outside. "And I cover the top of my glass to make sure he doesn't try to drop something inside of it."

"Good," I give a nod of my head, glad to know she is aware of this. Now, I'll just have to agonize in my car while waiting for her to come back.

20 minutes later...

"See you later, Jungkook," she smiles with enthusiasm but opens the door to get out of my SUV car. "I love you," she gazes at me with her pretty eyes but makes my heart feel weird at those words. The door closes right before I could say something, and she walks up to the bar.

'I love you'...Why did she even have to say that?

I bite onto my nails but put my elbow on the window next to me, removing the keys from the ignition. She likes to mess up with my mind, seriously.

Since I cannot help but try to keep an eye on her, I take a look inside the place, looking through the window to see where she could be, and who that guy could look like. Unfortunately for me, there are no signs of her.

I heave a sigh but look back in front of me, realizing that some people might think I'm a stalker or weirdo, even though that is pretty much the same. Why do I feel so nervous? I'm almost unable to stay on my spot and wait here, I need to know what is happening, who he is, and what's he's doing. I honestly wouldn't handle to know he touched her.

Whatever, I have to wait here and not break our little promise and deal.

1 hour later...

My tired eyes check my watch to see what time it is for the thousandth time already. It's been one hour, that means she has to leave and come back to me now. I cannot believe I could hold on until now without going berserk.

Now that it's time for her to respect our promise, I land my hand on the steering wheel but keep my eyes fixed on the door of the bar. I give her five minutes to say goodbye but not more. The seconds pass but the people are going in and out, that time of the night now reaching its busiest point, I bite my lips but pray for y/n to be among the people stepping out frequently.

What is she doing? I really want her to stick to what we said, not only because I hate to be taken for a fool but also because I want her to show me she's a good girl who doesn't want to disappoint me.

At the sight of a man and woman bursting out of the place hand in hand, my hopes raise and I take a closer look at the female body. However, the guy is leading her away while they both seem overly joyful. I know it's her, I recognize her hair, shoes, and that jacket.

I hurry to leave my car with some anger, but his perverted hands take her by the hips, and he drags her into a narrow street just right next to the bar to get her out of my sight when he doesn't even know I'm here. I rush towards them, regretting the decision I made because I believed she wouldn't lie to me.

As soon as I reach that street and come face to face with them, my heart jumps into my chest. "Get your fucking hands off of her!" I yell out of wrath, recognizing those features I know by heart after what happened in the past. He glances at me without stepping back, but y/n's gaze tells me right away she's not in a normal state. I stomp towards this piece of shit but grab him by his shirt to throw him into a wall and force him into it.

"What are you doing with her?!" I stare straight into his eyes, my veins burning under all the anger that he only can cause. He smirks at me but glances down at my hand. "Why are you mad? You know that girl?"

"Yes, I do, and you better not ever try to get close to her or talk to her again, you fucking son of a bitch," I push him into the wall to hurt him but step back, to check up on y/n. She's on the floor, looking dazed and in another world. She's freaking drunk or worse. "What did you do to her?" I look daggers at him but clench my fists. In the blink of an eye, he flees away as fast as possible, but I hurry to catch him and yank him down on the floor brutally, hitting the ground with him.

"What the fuck did you to her?!" I punch him in the face without controlling myself anymore but causes him to bleed. "My uncle is going to kill you if he knows you touch—"

"Tell me what you did to her motherfucker!" I shout at his face but bring my hand up to his throat to cup it with enough strength to make him feel suffocate. "If you do not tell me what you made her take, my hand will never let go, got it?"

He grips my wrist to try to let me go but stares into my eyes. "Let go—" he struggles to speak, so I release my hold to a slight degree, but he coughs in a convulsive manner. "You say it, or I fucking kill you."

"I...I...it was just some drug...all right?!" he dares to raise his voice when my hand is still holding his throat that I want to crush. "What drug?"

"GHB, it was just to have fun—" my hand crashing into the bones of his face cuts his sentence short, but I stand up. "Approach her just once more in your life, and I can assure you I'll fucking kill you. That goes for Sangwoo as well," I hold back from knocking him off and rush towards y/n who hasn't got up on her feet.

I need to drive her to the hospital, immediately.

"My little baby," I bite my lips but heave her up the best I can, seeing her out of energy and unable to control her own body. "Jungkook..." she smiles but puts her arms around me now that I'm carrying her, I hold her tightly and move up to my car. "Jungkook daddy..." she giggles in my ear but presses a kiss on my neck. "I missed you..."

I try to avoid her touches but put her on the passenger seat, her eyes not leaving me as I'm buckling her seat belt on. Her hands don't stop touching my arms heavily. "Are you mad at me...?" she barely articulate, my ears not standing the sound of this. "I'm not," I take her hands off of me and put them on her lap to close the door. I hurry to walk around my car and get on my seat.

GHB is like one of the worst, why did she have to meet that guy? He's the only one I know who abused his girlfriends multiple times without getting into trouble, I can't believe that she almost got herself into this.

•••

9:20 pm.

Now back from the two hospitals which just sent me packing because it wasn't serious enough to them, I lay y/n onto the sofa to get myself a bit away from her and not be touched on repeat.

I am sure at more than one hundred percent that he chose this drug because he was planning to take her home and have sex without having to handle a refusal.

"Jungkook...please...don't go..." she moans while running her hands through her hair, but I stay away. I'm scared to death, once she'll fall asleep, this will be the most terrifying period because that's when she might not recover from the effect but stay in a deep sleep.

"Y/n, stay here and don't move," I pull my hair back but walk up to the bathroom, I close the door behind me, but since I've been holding back for hours, I pee and make fast to not let her stay all alone for too long. Before leaving the room, I wash my hands then clean my face to refresh it. I grab a towel to dry my skin and turn the lights off to get out.

Why did I have to let her go? Why didn't I refuse and make her a bit mad without caring? This whole thing wouldn't have happened.

I sigh but walk back to the living room while ruffling my messy hair. I undo some buttons of my dress shirt to get more comfortable but freeze on my spot once I come across y/n.

My jaw drops to the ground, and my heart skips a beat. "Y—Y/n...you..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

748K 33.6K 20
❝And that's where I messed up. I fucked you, made you mine countless times, even fell in love with you!❞ Jungkook confesses without realizing it. ❝I'...
1.1M 51.2K 33
"She's always been running from love, because daddy didn't give her enough." Β©π‰πˆπŠπŽπŽπŠπˆπ„πŸπŸ• No translations allowed. |*Contains mature and tri...
7.2K 426 32
"Even after she was gone from his eyesight, all he could see was her." After the devastating passing of his parents, Kim Taehyung moves in with his a...
551K 21.2K 77
"fuck yourself.....and let me watch" β€’β€’β€’ "Lock her up in the torture chamber but do not lay a finger on her, she is my hostage and mine only" Jungkoo...