Shapeshifters - Rex the Lynx

بواسطة --JMT--

Rex is a shapeshifter and the prince of the Black Blood tribe. He is ordered by his father to find a mate, bu... المزيد

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Epilogue

Chapter 15

8.7K 390 22
بواسطة --JMT--

"So...." Leo drawls out.

I watch him drag on a sweater, but keeping it unzipped, one nipple piercing showing slightly. Mhmm I mentally moan, saliva drips thick in my mouth.

"I'm on night patrol on the east side tonight" he breathes out. And I sigh. One whole night without Leo? Aahh no! I cant sleep without him! Trying to keep my composure I simply nod my head not revealing the panic within. "sorry" he continue "I said yes a while ago, and I wanted to try different positions in the pack and I...I." he fumbled and there was a slight panic in his eyes aswell. I crossed our bedroom to stand in front of him, my Leo, my beautiful mate.

"It's Okay" I said linking both our hands together. "it's just one night" I rolled my eyes at him "we can be apart for one night" I laugh dryly, my words coming out more like a thin question than the confident strong man I wanted to sound like.

"Yeah" Leo nodded in agreement "one night" he confirmed.

We embraced, hugging each other tightly. Smelling him in, his scent filling me up and I held my breath to linger the feeling. He kissed my sweet spot on the neck and I melted in his strong arms, goosebumps spread from the kiss and down my spine. I moan and trust my half hard cock against his. He laugh, and I feel his warm breathing close to my neck.

"Maybe we should..." Leo starts but I interrupt him with my lips on his. Not wanting him to say we should go down for breakfast. It would be a long 24 hours before I could be near him like this again and I planned on making the most of it.

I break our kiss and dig my nose in his neck again, sucking him inn. "Yeah we should.." he starts again and I yet again kiss him to shut him up. I think he catch my drift because he laughs into me. He break our kiss and I nibble lightly on his ear "ahhh Rex" he moans. I grab his tight little ass and grind myself against him, needing the friction. "Yes, fuck Rex I want to cum"

I stop and move to get eye contact with him "what?" I say slightly out of breath.

He laughs a little, his eyes hooded while he slowly unzip my sweater "I think we should" he simply say.

What, this was what he wanted all along. Well its all the approval I need as I grab his ass again, lift him off the ground and slam him forcefully into the nearest wall.

"Ahhh FUCK" he moans while I dry hump into him. My body and my arms holding him up, needing the closeness. "Yes Rex, make me cum"

"Leo" I pant, close to breaking, but I needed him there also. "can I?" I say hesitant. I swallow hard "Can I touch you?"

"YES" he breathes, "Yes, touch me please" he kisses me fiercely, digging his fingers into my short hair. Oh, fuck I needed to do this fast.

While holding his ass up with one hand I undid his pants with the other swiftly tugging of all four buttons in one move and dragging down his boxer, revealing his hard throbbing cock. Head red and wet soon to spill his cum and I moan at the beautiful sight and start freeing my own strained dick, wanting to feel him against mine.

I grasp both of our dicks together in my hand "FUCK" we both shout as our dicks grinds against each other. Needing to pull apart I loosen my grip, but Leos hand are there, grasping me on. Tugging us. Jerking us. "fuck Leo" I moan again close to the brim.

"Yes Rex, come for me" he comands and my little soldier happily oblige spraying wildely between us. Both jerking our cocks together. "Aahhh" I moan into him. His eyes glistened at the sight and I feel his cock brimming, so close. "Fuck yes Rex im coming" he say panting as his dick starts twitching in our grip, soft warm spray hit my chest. "Fuck" we both breathe out heavily, our bodies mashing up, our cum melting between us, our cocks spent happily twitching together, thumping to get down from the high.

"Mhmm Rex" he moans and kisses me softly. "we made a mess" he say inbetween kisses "shower together?"

"No" I state slowly putting him down and putting him back in one piece again. Laying gently his wet and half hard cock back in his boxers, buttoning up his jeans again one button at the time.

"No?" he snorts, questioning me.

"No!" I state zipping up his hood, covering up the evidence.

I put on my own clothes properly, and sniff the air around my mate, my heavy scent lingering on him. "mhmm, perfect" I grinned at him.

"Seriously" he crosses his arms and stares me down with his piercing blue eyes."you what, like marked me now?"

"Mine" I purr in delight and tug him out the door and down to the meat hall. Luckily he dosen't reject me, dosen't shove me to the side and rush to take a shower. He simply snorts and follow my lead. Mhmm my man.

---------------------------------------------------------

Legg twiching frantickly again. I can't stand this. Being whitout him. How did it end up like this, me being all needy and clingy. Ahhgh I was such a mess pacing back and fourt between the rooms in our quarter. The night was well upon us but sleep never came, shifting for the n't time, my Lynx form bristling at my state.

The day started of okay, well I can't lie it started of fucking great with Leo in my arms screaming my name. But it went down the hill from there, his scent on me had soon faded and by the evening I was longing for him hard. Like an itch in my skin wanting to run to him, but I wouldn't. Jesus it was just one night get a gripp, come on prince get it together!

My friends had ditched me early on. I cant blame them, seeing me in this state. Still pacing in my animal form I sniffed the air, wanting to find something with his scent on. It was faint but I caught it, my Lynx getting me to it. His bagg lay next to the closet, with some of his clothes. I whimpered to myself, this was a low break. Weak and tired I step into the bagg shuffled around some clothes and laid down with a sigh. Stuffing my nose in his sweater I slowly drift off.

The breakfast horne sounded through the walls, and I jumped up and ran on all four. Sprinting through the halls and down the corridor, I was fast but needed to get there faster, I needed him inn my arms now.

I jumped off the topp of the stairs and landed gracefully on my front legs, my back legs soon followed and I continued sprinting towards the meat hall. I hadn't needed to sniff him out, he was in plain sight, sitting on the table infront with his friends all around him. Leaping I let out a roar and tackled him to the ground. Finally. My mate. Here with me. Needing his scent my lynx started licking his face like a lovesick puppy.

"Alrigh, alright" Leo laughed.

His laugh like music to my ears I continued gliding my tongue over his cheek, behind his ear, down his neck.

"Stop Rex, stop" he giggled and squirmed beneath me.

I purred and graced his collarbone with my mouth. Shimmering, small golden flecks appeard beneath me spreading like fire. Shifting underneath me Leo emerged draging me up by the neck by a strong paw. Leo's golden bear growled towards me. Like a mighty beast he held me easily ten feat of the ground and gave me all his might, shaking the walls with one big giant "RRROOOAAARRR"

I shifted easily and laughed wholeheartedly at my beautiful mate. Reaching for him I hugged him tightly, this time not one bitt afraid of crushing him. His soft fur reminded me of his soft hair and I stukk my nose deap in his neck, sucking inn all of his scent. Filling me up. He glowed and shifted back to my Leo again, strong arms held me. My feet back on the ground again I continued hugging him.

He laughed in my ear and wispered "Did you miss me?"

"I hope you didn't like night patrolling, because i'm not going to make it one more night whitout you" I stated not really caring how I sound.

He giggles "That bad huh...."

"Hey guys!" Silver interrupts us. "We took a vote and its unanimous" he states.

Leo and I both look at each other puzzled.

"Yeah" Rupert said "if you guys have night patroling again your doing it together."

"Its whats best for the pack" Luke sais nodding his head in agreement and his brother continued "And whining like bitches on each side of the pack aint it." the others laughed in unisome.

"I think Rex shifted like fifty times during dinner" Brax smikkered to the others still laughing.

"Thats nothing" Silver chimes inn "have you ever seen an unfocused bird?" he snickered "he flew the wrong way ten times, one time over the boarder to WhiteFang pack, luckily he was in his small bird form and their boarder patrol didn't see him as a threat."

"What he almost started a war?" Kurts brute laugh bouncing back from the walls.

"Hungry?" Leo asks holding me tightly around the waist.

"Oh yeah." I state and tug him with me towards the food, leaving the guys to it. They could have their funn, I had my mate now.

We kept close. He seaming to need it as much as I did. Filling our plates. I hadn't been eating that much since breakfast yeaterday, my mind preoccupied. Stommack growling, I pile onto the plate, topping it with pancakes. Walking hand in hand we sat down next to the others, preferably Leo on my lap, but I settle for the next best thing, him tucked up neatly beside me. The guys had seemingly mellowed down.

"I think I could take him" Kurt said the table murmuring some disagreeing and some nodding their head in agreement.

"No way" Silver say putting down his milk glass.

"What are we talking about?" I ask taking a big bite of my pancakes.

"Leo's bear" Kurt puffed out his chest "I think I could win in a fight"

I glanced at my mate who seemed unafected by the conversaition.

"You saw the fight between Leo and the brown bear in The Pit." Luke states. "I don't think you have a shot Kurt, you are all muscle and Leo is cunning."

"I can be cunning" Kurt states a little bitt unsure.

"What I would like to know is who would win, the lynx or the bear?" Silver beames.

I snort. I was fast and strong and everyone knew it and I had taken down a few good fighting bears in The Pit over the years. It would be no competition.

"I won" Leo states between bites, still looking down in his food.

"What?" I say quizzically at him.

His blue eyes meeting mine. "I won" he states again as if containing a deeper meaning. But I had never fought him before, had I? His bear? A snarling Leo pinning me to the ground sucking my dick entered my mind. And my eyes got big in acknowledgement. Leo grin got wide seeing my revelation.

"But that was not a fight" I blurted out clearly confused.

"Who knocked you on the floor?" You did..... "Who could not get up?" I did....

"No wait, that's not why I....." What the fuck, this didn't fall in the same category as fighting. It wasnt a fight it was sex. I couldn't get up because he was giving me a mind blowing orgasm, I didn't want to move. Its not the same. "This dosen't count!"

"Okay, this changes things" Kurt sais "If the bear is better than the lynx i've got slim chances"

I watched Leo. Still puzzled at what my mate had said. Would he take me in a fight. My cock twerked in my boxer briefs, clearly interested in the possibility. And that's just it, I wouldn't mind him being the strongest of us. Tecknically he was right? With all his animals. He could be it all. My mate. My inner lynx purring with delight.

Leo sat back done with the food. He eyed me carefully. I grinned at him happily. Smiling back he inched closer to me laying his head in my crook and twining our legs together.

"Maybe Leo and Odin would be a fair fight?" Silver asked.

"Now that's a fight I would like to see" Brax boomed in.

I snorted and lay my head ontop of Leo's, holding him tightly. My Leo would beat them all I snickered to myself, sleep finally drifting towards us.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.2K 280 63
Why does life come with so many different possible answers to the same question? Which answer is the correct one and how do you know for sure? Findi...
76.7K 2.5K 36
the love story between two different colors in one world or where I get inspired to make a gay love story for my own enjoyment Soft smut Would not...
13.4K 648 30
UNEDITED [Rich Kids, Book 1] Randall "Randy" Rockefeller is the king of Rockefeller High School. He has everything. The looks, the brain, the money...
1.3M 63.4K 46
Cameron White has never understood the appeal of a relationship: he much prefers his own company, or the company of a cigarette. When an incident one...