SINFUL TOUCH || J.JK Γ— Reader...

By jikookie17

"We had the right love at a wrong time..." Β©π‰πˆπŠπŽπŽπŠπˆπ„πŸπŸ• No translations allowed. |*Contains mature a... More

Γ— Cupid Γ—
chapter 1 | Aesthete
chapter 2 | Kalopsia
chapter 3 | Monophobia
chapter 4 | Aspectabund
chapter 5 | Mademoiselle
chapter 6 | Cherish
chapter 7 | Serendipity
chapter 8 | Darling
chapter 10 | Distress
chapter 11 | Tension
chapter 12 | Ethereal
chapter 13 | Fika
chapter 14 | Touch
chapter 15 | Closer
chapter 16 | Slowly
chapter 17 | Goodbye
chapter 18 | On my mind
chapter 19 | Bite me
chapter 20 | Kiss me
chapter 21 | Love me
chapter 22 | Mature
chapter 23 | Whispers
chapter 24 | Forbidden
chapter 25 | Mistake
chapter 26 | Let go
chapter 27 | Saudade
chapter 28 | Real you
chapter 29 | Gentle
chapter 30 | Apologize
chapter 31 | Plaintive
chapter 32 | Ache
chapter 33 | Fingertip
chapter 34 | Promise
chapter 35 | Embrace me
chapter 36 | Secret
chapter 37 | Your love for me
chapter 38 | Tipsy
chapter 39 | Control
chapter 40 | Broken heart
chapter 41 | Last touches
chapter 42 | Far away
chapter 43 | Intimate call
chapter 44 | My secret
chapter 45 | Caring
chapter 46 | Protection
chapter 47 | Ending
chapter 48 | The old you
chapter 49 | Memories
chapter 50 | Warm skin
chapter 51 | Begging
chapter 52 | Cuddles
chapter 53 | Devotion

chapter 9 | Philophobia

46.3K 2K 3.3K
By jikookie17

"Stay..."

"Why...? I can't sleep with you-" my arm gets pulled down. "I'm scared..."

I sigh but sit down at the edge of the bed. "Scared of what?" I ask, no matter how obvious it is that she's half-asleep. "...bad men..." she mumbles, and her hold on my hand loosens. "You said you protect me..." she opens her sleepy eyes to look at me but knows how to make me give in. I know I don't have the right to do that, her father would kill me if he knew.

I still lean over and tuck myself under the blanket, I close the curtains, but she snuggles up against me to put her arms around my body and rest her head on my chest. My lips curve up into a smile I would like to hide, but I place my arm around her neck and pull the blanket higher on us. "Goodnight," my lips land on her head for a kiss. "Goodnight."

This is really not a good idea, but whatever, I'll regret it in the morning.

- Next day -

Sunday, October 13, 2019.

10 am.

The night ending after long hours, I finally open my eyes and come back on earth. The sunlight blinds my sensitive eyes, but I look down at the girl still sleeping against me.

I pull my hand out of her cloth to not touch her hip anymore but pay the consequences of my weakness. I move back and don't let my morning wood against her butt anymore, neither my leg between hers, her body still lying down on its side with one leg bent up, I heave a sharp sigh but get on my back.

Why did I have to say 'yes' last night? I knew I wouldn't be able to stand any physical contact in the morning. I'm sensitive and-

Her body turns around when I cut this tension off as sharply as I could, and her arm and leg cover my body. I bite my lips but grab her bare thigh to get it away from my hard member. "Jungkook..." she mumbles in her sleep, making me turn my head towards her.

I stare without doing anything else, scrutinizing her features but witnessing how much of an angel she can look like while traveling through her dreams. A smile curves the corners of my lips up, instinctively, the calm in the room making me feel soft and good after all the mornings I've spent with no one by my side.

Her eyes open without any warning but dive into mine to catch me off guard right when I was gazing at her fixedly. We don't say a word but remain silent, our eyes looking into each other's ones as if we were unable to find a way to put an end to this. I move my hand to her hair and comb them, patting her head but feeling soft. Why does this feel so unusual? I almost forgot what this type of moment was, I didn't even know I missed it so much. 

As soon as she offers me a smile, I return it without being conscious of my actions, but she cuddles up against my body and climbs onto me. I struggle with those frictions that worsen my hardness, and she spreads her legs and encircles my neck with her arms.

She shouldn't be so intimate, she knows what this can cause.

"Y/n..." I barely touch her back to not reciprocate all of this, but her body affects mine in a sexual manner, just like I didn't want it to. She smiles against my cheek but sits up, my erection still pressing onto her core but even more heavily now. "Sweetheart," I grab her by the waist and put her on the sheets.

I look into her eyes and lay my hand on her thigh to caress it and smile at her, just for her to understand that we shouldn't be doing this. I leave the bed and head to the door.

"Do you dislike me?" she breaks the quietness right when I grabbed the handle of the door. I tighten my hold on it but turn towards her. "No I don't, why would I?"

She exhales heavily and shrugs. Her eyes wander around the room to avoid mine, and she puts her feet on the floor without saying a word, not answering anything but only expressing some anguish. "Hm?" I emit to make her react, but I only get a glance from her.

"Nevermind..." she brushes it off and rises, pulling up on her shorts. "Sorry for bothering you last night, I was just half asleep and didn't know what I was saying..."

"You didn't bother me," I assure her but see this answer doesn't satisfy her. I know what this type of behavior means deep inside, but I don't have the right to feel likewise. "You'll never bother me, really."

"If I ever become annoying or something, tell me. All right?" she stares at me without moving from her spot, and I nod while smiling. "That will never be necessary. I like being with you, I'll never find you annoying."

"Yeah..." she smiles in a soft but forced manner. I need to get us out of this moment. "Anyway, I'm taking a shower and getting ready to cook for lunch, okay?"

"Okay," she acquiesces and turns towards her closet, so I open the door and leave the room.

30 minutes later...

"I don't know if I'll be able to join you today, Heeyoung," I talk on the phone while going out of the bathroom, heading to the kitchen but smelling the delicious scent of food cooking. I fix my white shirt in my pants but listen to the woman speaking. "It's going to be an amazing day if you're here, Jungkook...seriously..."

"Heeyoung..." I roll my eyes but walk up to y/n, who's cooking, smiling at the sight of this scene I'm not used to witnessing. "I need to stay home till next Friday," I answer her but get in the fridge to take a bottle of smoothie out. "Why? You didn't even tell me the reason for your long absence."

"I have to keep an eye on someone," I tell her the truth but hide the fact this 'someone' is y/n, the daughter of our boss. "Who?" she answers like I expected her to, but I take a gulp of my drink and grin. "That's a secret."

"Oh, so now you keep secrets from me?" her pouty lips let the words run away, and I sigh in a quiet manner. "Yes, but whatever, I need to cook lunch right now."

"All right then...have a good time with that person..." she doesn't hide her disappointment but makes it resound through her voice, so I hang up to put an end to the call. I lay my phone on the kitchen island and drink more of my fruit juice while stepping towards y/n.

"I told you I was the one cooking," I close my bottle after finally refreshing my throat, but she smiles and continues to cook the eggs. "I want to do it for you," she doesn't make any eye contact when I want her to do it, so I don't avert my stare from her. I lean to the side and rest my forearm on the flat surface to be closer to her. "You're going to become a chef because of me," I smile and see her lips form the same shape.

I thought a lot about this morning and the reactions she keeps on having whenever I put a limit to our physical contact or more. There is definitely something going on, I'm a man, not a dumb guy, so I know she's catching feelings. This isn't something good.

"You can go to that thing if you want...I'm okay..." she mentions, out of the blue, probably thinking about what she heard when I was on the phone. "No, I stay with you."

"I don't want to be a problem for you, I'm nineteen, so I can stay here all by myself," she peeks at me, but I shake my head. "What if something bad happens while I'm away? Your dad will kill me, and I'll never forgive myself."

"That's not really bad you know," her eyebrows raise. "I'm not important," her nonsense makes me poke her waist, her body twitching at this touch. "Do not say that about yourself."

"Stop aiming my waist!" she complains and changes the subject, smiling but staying away from me to not feel any of my fingers on her sensitive spot. I giggle but straighten up, I walk past her but see her cover her waist with her arms, cutely, when I'm just here to grab a spoon. "Don't be scared like that," I tease her while going back next to her to face the pan, but her starry eyes follow each and every one of my moves.

I lean closer to her and dip my spoon in the sauce that she's cooking. I taste it but plunge my eyes into hers from higher with my height. "This thing is delicious," I lick my lips and see her being glad. "I know," she gives me a playful look but focuses on her eggs, making me chuckle. "Wow. What an arrogant little girl," I drop my spoon in the sink but stays next to her.

"I'm going out tonight," she says, from out of nowhere, my disagreement instantly coming up. "I'll be with a friend I met not long ago, so no need to worry."

"A friend," I land my eyes on her jawline. "What kind of friend?"

"I met him online, and we've been chatting a lot, he just asked me to see each other yesterday so...I told him it was okay tonight," she fills her mouth with the wooden spoon to eat the sauce she made, but I flatten my hand on the kitchen island. "No."

Her eyes rush towards mine, she stares up into them and pulls the utensil out her mouth. "No?"

"Yes," I assert myself. "No. You're not going out with that guy. You don't know him other than behind a screen. This is dangerous."

"We were on facetime the other day, we talked on the phone many times," she speaks as if she was too determined to even listen to me. "I'm not naive, I made sure he was not an old pervert," she turns the induction hob off, but I exhale sharply just for her to hear the displeasure through it. "I said no, y/n," something forces me to disagree, but she scoffs. "As if you could."

"Hey," I grab her arm and turn her towards me. "I said no, which means you won't leave this house. All right?" I stare into her eyes sternly to make it clear I'm the one ruling here. "And what if you come with me...? At least you'll be there to protect me."

This is a good idea. I remove my hand from her but still feel the need to refuse. "Please..." she pulls on the weak strings to get what she wants, and I sigh from frustration. "I'll be there so...all right."

The permission now given, she smiles with satisfaction. "Don't feel happy already, I could change my decision before leaving," I still show some authority for her to not believe this will always happen like this, and she nods. "You won't change it," she turns around as I just stepped behind her to get two dishes, and I lay them down next to the pan. "Last time you thought I wouldn't do something I said I would do, you know how this ended, don't you?"

She beams but moves forth to hug me, making it hard for me to not smile. "You wouldn't make me sad," she gazes up into my eyes, but without restraining myself, I put my hand in the back of her head and keep it there. "You'll stay with me, you won't be sad," I grin and step aside, her arms not letting go. "You're not mean, Jungkook...so be even sweeter with me."

"Is that blackmailing?" I smile but fill the dishes with the food she cooked while she's clinging onto me. "No, it's not," she lies and pretends to be innocent. "I can't put the food in the dish with one hand," I ignore her answer, but she moves and gets right between me and the furniture to have the food behind her. I don't say anything but chuckle, watching her try desperately, I guard her body with my arms and finally serve our breakfast.

"Stop hugging me like that," I giggle nervously as her eyes aren't looking away, but she shakes her head. "No, you need affection," she rubs my back in the most tender manner, accelerating the beating of my heart with the perfect amount of fondness in her touches. "Or maybe..." she mumbles in my chest but drifts her hands to my waist and tickles me, getting me to step back while laughing. "You never stay still, you little brat," my giggles never end, but I grab her by the waist and lift her up abruptly to walk up to the sofa and drop her on it. "There, you're punished. You stay here and wait until I call you," I go back to the food and take the dishes to head up to the dining table and lay them on it.

I peek at y/n who's not moving, but we both smile at each other, so I glance away and get two glasses with a bottle of milk and Coke then go back to the table and serve the drinks. Once it's done, and that everything is ready for us to eat, I put all my attention over her again but tuck my hands in my pockets, waiting before giving her the permission to come.

"Are you calm now?" I grin without willing to, and she acquiesces. "I've always been."

"Then come here," I move my head to gestures her to come, and she stands up to stroll towards me. I wait for her to sit down first, and I then do it in front of her. "Can I eat, Sir?" she traps her chopsticks between her fingers, but I say yes with my head.

•••

1 pm.

"Jungkook," the little voice echoes through the house as I'm trying to work on the sofa with this baby close to me. I fix my glasses and turn my head in her direction. "What's wrong?" I pull my long hair back, tired of the length always getting in my eyes. "Look," she shows some obvious joy and crawls up to me, my eyes peeking down at her breasts appearing into my sight to then go up once she's right next to me.

She turns her phone to make my attention land on the screen. "I received it this morning," she says as I'm reading the email. "Oh," I gape but now gaze at her with happiness. "You found it?"

"Yes, they accepted my request for the payment because I can't do it in once, so I start in two weeks," she exudes a lot of relief about this and leans over me for a hug. I smile and touch her back. "I'm happy for you, sweetheart."

"I'm scared though, what if I fail?" the negativity already takes the upper hand, and I sigh. "Hey...don't be like that. It hasn't started yet, and you're already being pessimist. That's not good, and I'm pretty sure you're going to work well. I know it."

"I need to already start to work, they send me the courses, so I have to print everything," she withdraws from me and looks back at her phone. "You just have to connect to the printer, do you want me to do it for you?"

"Yes," she agrees and hands me her phone, so I take it. I put my laptop aside and connect this device to my printer that is in my office. I stand up and head to that room, checking the PDF files that were sent to her as she's following me. I open the door and enter the room, turning the printer on to make it work. "Here it is," I give her back her phone, but she goes away with it and sits down on my desk.

"Who allowed you?" I remark and slide my fingers in my pockets to feel more comfortable, smiling at her but seeing her little attitude. "Me."

"Oh, you?" I step closer to her as she's browsing on her phone and not paying attention to me, but I brush some strands of her hair behind her ear. "Your father is maybe the boss at the office, but in this house, I'm the boss," I tease her with my words, now earning all her attention. "I am the daughter of your boss, so...I have a little bit of authority, don't I?"

"No, you don't," I laugh, and she hits my chest. "You're mean."

"You said I wasn't earlier," I remind her of her words, and she smiles. "Okay, you're not," she puts her hands on my waist and pulls me in without any explanations. I let her do it, but she hugs me, giving me more affection than ever. Her lips press a kiss on my jawline, and cause a grin to form on my face. "Why do you kiss and hug me so much today?"

"Because I want to," she tightens her hold around me and makes me feel good, despite the fact I'm not easily affected by someone's touch. She makes me feel the emotions I didn't want to feel again in fear of being hurt, and in this case, those emotions seem forbidden. "And I like your muscular body, it makes me feel all protected like a little baby," her face touches my chest, but I look down at the desk, not daring to return the hug since this might heighten her feelings, even if I want to do it.

Her head raises up for her eyes to end into mine, but she leaves another kiss on my jawline. "Do you like kisses?" she asks with an adorable expression upon her face, but I tell the truth and nod. "Does that brighten up your mood?"

"Yes, it does. Everyone likes kisses, it's like eating a comforting snack that you like a lot, that makes you happy and brings some happiness," I tell her while gazing into her eyes, but she gives me another peck and gets me to smile unceasingly. "Then I'm going to give you a kiss every morning and night, just so I know you'll feel better."

I beam but let myself go to take her in my arms, I squeeze her in an embrace and press my lips on her head. "Why are you so sweet...?" I close my eyes but take all the fondness of this closeness with her, her smaller figure in my arms now hugged by mine when I told myself not to do this. "Because you deserve it."

I smile against her ear but lean forth with her body still clinging onto mine, and I lower one arm to her lower back to pick her up. I groan but hold her tight, placing one arm under her thighs to make sure she doesn't fall. I turn towards the printer and wait for the last page to be done.

"You never got any hugs from anyone, am I wrong?" I ask out of curiosity, feeling like she's in need of physical contact. "You're right...I already got to know what it was to cuddle for one night and morning only so...now I miss it..." she says in a low tone, but the grief through it breaks my heart. I know what it is to miss the hugs and kisses that someone you love gives you, and that hurts pretty bad.

"I'm here for you," I let out without even realizing how bad of an idea this is. "I'm here for you too," her smile forms against my cheek, but I put her down and grab all the pieces of papers that are still warm. "Here is all your work," I tap the small pile onto the flat surface and hand it to her, so she takes it. "Thank you," she smiles but walks away to leave the room and get followed by my steps.

"Are you going to work as well?" I close the door behind me but head to the sofa. "Yes, I'm going to work on Biology first," she grabs her phone, and I join her on the sofa. "Can I use your tablet, please?" she asks me cutely, making it impossible for me to say no. "Yes, you don't even have to ask."

She smiles but takes it. "Thank you."

•••

7 pm.

The sound of a door opening and closing in the other room echoes through the house as I'm waiting for y/n in front of the dining table. "Here I am."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 125K 106
The story of a man who abandons his wife and son to be with his mistress in a foreign country. He spends four years living a life of luxury, free fro...
196K 4.5K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ΰͺœβ€βž΄ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 π‹πˆπŠπ„ .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
26.3K 441 5
After the events of Far from Home, there was an alternate timeline where MJ and Peter stay friends, Iron-Man is still alive and keeps his company, an...
748K 33.6K 20
❝And that's where I messed up. I fucked you, made you mine countless times, even fell in love with you!❞ Jungkook confesses without realizing it. ❝I'...