Best Friends with the Player...

By ehl_kayy_writes

player (n) : a male who is skilled at seducing women and is only interested in sex. Santana Marie Kl... More

Before You Read, Please 🍒
Chapter One-
Chapter Two-
Chapter Three -
Chapter Four-
Chapter Five-
Chapter Six-
Chapter Seven-
Chapter Eight-
Chapter Nine-
Chapter Ten-
Chapter Eleven-
Chapter Twelve-
Chapter Thirteen-
Chapter Fourteen-
Chapter Sixteen-
Chapter Seventeen-
Chapter Eighteen-
Chapter Nineteen-
Chapter Twenty-
Chapter Twenty One-
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty Three-
Chapter Twenty Four-
Chapter Twenty Five-
Chapter Twenty Six-
Chapter Twenty Seven-
Chapter Twenty Eight-
Chapter Twenty Nine-
Chapter Thirty-
Chapter Thirty One-
Chapter Thirty Two-
Chapter Thirty Three-
Chapter Thirty Four-
Chapter Thirty Five-
Epilogue-
POSSIBLE SEQUEL: DAEMON'S STORY?
SEQUEL : THE PLAYER'S UNOFFICIAL REBOUND (DAEMON'S STORY)
The Player's Unofficial Rebound Up!
The Player's Unofficial Rebound- Dicontinued
Sequel Republished

Chapter Fifteen-

332K 13.3K 7.8K
By ehl_kayy_writes

    Another early update! Aren't I like super duper awesome!!!? Hahhah

This update was to celebrate six months since I started BFP so yayyyy!!!!

WARNING: More Dantana moments . Sorry to Jesse lovers! Next chapter ;)

Please as always VOTE PROMOTE COMMENT OR FOLLOW!!! There was less votes last chapter :'( Help me out please!

Love xoxo,
Losalini

P.S- Sorry for the way I end my chapter i.e with cliff-hangers!!! It has to be done, so no hate!!!
And leave me long comments xoxo...

Picture - A Santana look :)

__________________________________

                                  Where r u?

                                San, talk to me.

                          I'm sorry. I overreacted.

                                        Call me.

                                I need to talk to u.

                            Something happened.

                                     Dad's dying.

The last text out of the hundreds Daemon had texted me over the next two days was the one that had me jumping out of bed so early in the morning and riding my rusty old bike from when I was ten towards the gated community that was name El círculo directly translated to English, The Circle.

The Circle was as any other gated communities only for the rich. I was surprised the Archers didn't live here, but then again Mrs Archer had moved here in order to get the kids grounded.

The security already knew me and per the instructions of the Matthews knew to let me in whenever I came.

"Morning Ms Klaus," he greeted.

"Shawn, it's Santana," I said halfheartedly, thoughts still on Daddy Phil. But then again, Shawn never failed to dismiss my advice.

I rode up towards the Matthews mansion, already used to the magnificence of the architecture and building.

It was six thirty five but since Daemon had texted me that just an hour ago, I expected that everyone was up and in his dad's quarters with all the doctors and nurses they'd hired.

I strode towards the door and rang the doorbell, tapping my feet anxiously on the ground as I waited for someone to open up.

"Seniorita Klaus?"

I looked up at the kind, yet tired looking face of their maid, Juanita.

"Juanita, is everything okay? How's Daddy Phil doing? Is he in danger? Have they left for the hospital? How's Mom doing?" I asked rashly.

She rubbed the sleep out of her eyes. "I... i don't understand Seniorita."

"Oh, it's okay. I'll go check on him myself. Thanks," I rushed past her, towards the staircase, heading for their room. "Daddy Phil? Mom? Daemon?" I called out anxiously, my feet not fast enough to carry me towards my destination.

Daemon met me at the top, hair messily on his head as if he'd just gotten out of bed, in boxers no less. His toned, muscles six pack on full display. "Santana? What are you-"

I pulled my eyes of his impressive body and focused on the main thing. "How's Dadday Phil doing? Is he okay?"

Confusion crossed his eyes, then worry then understanding. "Oh! You see I-"

"No!" I screamed out, expecting the worst, before pushing past him and rushing towards their room.

"Santana, wait! It's..."

"Dad, Mom?" I call out before I push open the door and enter their room.

I'm caught by surprise at what I see.

No doctors. No nurses. No syringes and needles. No IVs or IV stands. And definitely no Daddy Phil lying on his death bed.

Instead what looked back at me was a shocked, rudely awakened Daddy Phil and his wife sitting on their bed and staring back at me like I was a lion that had escaped the zoo.

"Wait, you're not dying," I exclaimed, shocked.

"What nonsense are you spewing, Sanny?" the gruff voice came from Daddy Phil. "And at this inhumane hour too?" he added after glancing watch.

"I...I," I was speechless, running through a lot of emotions. I was completely confused as whether I should be happy right now that he wasn't dying amudst the confusion at what Daemon was trying to pull, or whether I was pissed at him for what he tried to pull.

"Speak up, young lady," Daddy Phil said. "I can't hear you."

"I... I'm sorry for coming here at this insane hour. I- I need to go. I'll come again another time."

"Sanny..." I hear Daddy Phil say before I leave, embarrassed.

I close the door soundly behind me, anger now flooding through my system.

Damn Daemon and his cruel jokes!

I headed towards the staircase, wanting nothing more to leave this place before I kill Daemon, my so-called love and end our friendship, not specifically in that order.

"Santana," I hear his voice before seeing him, standing by the top of the staircase, a few feet away, still half naked.

The manner of his attire stopped me senseless as I, as I've done since freshman year, admired his toned, well-muscled yet lean body that was utterly drool worthy.

It takes my consciousness screaming at me internally for me to lift my eyes off his body and onto his vibrant blue eyes, which were equally mind-stumbling.

"I... I can explain." He takes a step towards me.

"Explain? Explain what?" I release a dry laugh. "Explain that you've been a complete jerk since the beginning of the semester? Explain why you've been cold towards me? Explain why you blew up on my boyfriend?" My voice shook slightly at the word 'boyfriend' whilst I catch Daemon's eyes darken. " Or do you want to explain what the hell that text this morning meant, and why you made me make a complete fool out of myself?" I glared at him, hoping that the tears I'd been holding back weren't breaking through

"I didn't even know you were awake and you'd react that way," was his gruff reply.

"React that way?" A cold laugh escapes me. "You should fricking know that I would react that way, you jerk! How could I not? Daddy Phil, he's been like a second father to me. And who the hell are you to be playing with me about that?"

"Santana, I knew that would be the only way to get ahold of you."

I walked towards him, closing the gap between us in seconds before slapping him hard,across the cheek. Something I had never once done in my life towards Daemon, and something I thought I would never do.

"I needed space Daemon. And I definitely didn't need you playing with me and playing with Daddy Phil's life!"

"I know and I'm... Sorry," he muttered, his eyes cast away and deep with shame.

"You've changed Daemon. What happened?" I asked, sadness dawning on me as my anger dimmed. How did we get to this?

"Are you really dating Archer?" He returned my question with one of his own.

"What does it matter?"

"You've never dated..."

"No thanks to you." I cocked a brow. "You threatened them off. Why? Just that overprotective?"

He shook his head before chuckling. "I don't think Jesse's the right guy for you, San."

"If it was up to you, I'd die alone, leaving behind fifteen cats."

"No," he shook his head again. "If it's up to me... Nah, you'll run if I tell you what would happen to you."

"Well, but it's not up to you, now is it?" I started to head for the exit.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"Since someone messed with my timetable, I've got exactly thirty minutes to get home and get ready before I carpool with the Archers."

"San," he paused, catching up to me, "why change things? I'll pick you up in fourty minutes."

"Jesse made me promise to ride with him for the rest of the year," I lied smoothly. Jesse had fought an insisting Jenny for me not to as he put it, 'disturb their twin-bonding time'. I swear if it was up to him, he'd be using anything twin-related as an excuse.

"He's controlling, don't you think?"

"He's my boyfriend and has every right to be," I respond, cringing at the b-word.

"Jealous of your own best friend? Seriously?" He arched a brow seriously. "I think he's not a good person."

"And I think you have an active imagination," I smile. Old-Daemon was coming back. "Now,if you'll excuse me, I need to run." I start down the stairs.

"Oh and San, I never got to answer your question," he called out.

I didn't turn around, kept walking as I replied, "which one?"

"The one about what happened."

I paused right at the door, smiling at a still drowsy Juanita, as I turned around waiting for his answer.

"You changed," he answered, tone serious.

"I what?" I asked, questioning what I'd heard.

"You changed. You became irresistibly beautiful." And with no more elaboration, a half naked Daemon Matthews turned around and walked back in the direction of his room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 935 96
He stood for everything she was against and he wouldn't be caught dead befriending someone like her, but when the worst happens and they find themsel...
43.2K 1.5K 30
Skylar Lin agrees to fake date Kaden Brooks for a deal of a lifetime. Kaden needs to get his ex-girlfriend off his back, and when Skylar pops into li...
7.3M 190K 44
When Charlotte agrees to fake date bad boy Mason to make her best friend and secret crush, Ben, jealous, she thinks it will be a simple arrangement...
190K 10.8K 32
Isabelle Holden has become a master of keeping up the good girl facade in order to keep her parents off her back and date the baddest boy in school...