SINFUL TOUCH || J.JK ร— Reader...

By jikookie17

"We had the right love at a wrong time..." ยฉ๐‰๐ˆ๐Š๐Ž๐Ž๐Š๐ˆ๐„๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• No translations allowed. |*Contains mature a... More

ร— Cupid ร—
chapter 1 | Aesthete
chapter 2 | Kalopsia
chapter 3 | Monophobia
chapter 4 | Aspectabund
chapter 5 | Mademoiselle
chapter 7 | Serendipity
chapter 8 | Darling
chapter 9 | Philophobia
chapter 10 | Distress
chapter 11 | Tension
chapter 12 | Ethereal
chapter 13 | Fika
chapter 14 | Touch
chapter 15 | Closer
chapter 16 | Slowly
chapter 17 | Goodbye
chapter 18 | On my mind
chapter 19 | Bite me
chapter 20 | Kiss me
chapter 21 | Love me
chapter 22 | Mature
chapter 23 | Whispers
chapter 24 | Forbidden
chapter 25 | Mistake
chapter 26 | Let go
chapter 27 | Saudade
chapter 28 | Real you
chapter 29 | Gentle
chapter 30 | Apologize
chapter 31 | Plaintive
chapter 32 | Ache
chapter 33 | Fingertip
chapter 34 | Promise
chapter 35 | Embrace me
chapter 36 | Secret
chapter 37 | Your love for me
chapter 38 | Tipsy
chapter 39 | Control
chapter 40 | Broken heart
chapter 41 | Last touches
chapter 42 | Far away
chapter 43 | Intimate call
chapter 44 | My secret
chapter 45 | Caring
chapter 46 | Protection
chapter 47 | Ending
chapter 48 | The old you
chapter 49 | Memories
chapter 50 | Warm skin
chapter 51 | Begging
chapter 52 | Cuddles
chapter 53 | Devotion

chapter 6 | Cherish

48.7K 2.2K 4.3K
By jikookie17

•••

8 am.

"Tell me whenever you want me to cook breakfast, all right?" Jungkook turns around from his chair at the table to look at me while I'm playing to the PS4 on his extra large u-shaped sofa. I nod but focus, knowing he's working at the moment. "Are you hungry that you ask me?" I voice out with one of the sides of the headset put behind my ear for me to hear him if he speaks. "Yes, but I want to know when you want to eat."

"You can cook now then," I answer since I wouldn't want him to stay hungry just for me. "All right, but you're going to eat, right?"

"You can just cook for you, I always skip breakfast anyway," I fume from the inside as I just got killed in my game. "You're in my house, so you won't skip any meal," he suddenly shows some authority but in a sweet manner. The type of caring authority, if that even sounds logical. I smile but don't respond, I just keep playing.

After some minutes, he stands up, so I pull my headset down and drop the controller on my lower stomach, keeping my legs bent. I stretch my body and take a look at my left to see Jungkook now that the match is over. I love when he wears his glasses.

"What are you going to cook?" I keep my eyes fixed on him, feeling comfortable and good in here, even though we only know each other for maybe two months. I feel like at home, I don't know why.

"Do you want a sweet or salty breakfast?" he washes his hand but gives me an ultimatum. What would I like more right now? I'm too hungry to pick. "Salty," I still do it.

"Good choice," he chuckles but dries his hand. Since I don't want to leave him all alone for this, I stay in the menu of my game and get my headset and controller on the sofa to walk up to him. "Can I help?"

"You can play if you want," he looks at me and takes a pan out of a piece of furniture. "No...I want to be with you..." I bend over the kitchen island where he's about to cook and watch him. "All right, give me your opinion then. What do you think about rice mixed with a few raw eggs and cooked vegetables to fill a crepe? Does that tempt you?"

"Totally," my hunger worsens at the sound of this, unable to wait after such a teaser. This seems terribly delicious, and I haven't forgotten the fact that he said he's a good chef, so I'm eager to taste his food. "Perfect, this is going to be our breakfast then," he gets to the fridge behind him and opens it to take some ingredients out of it and place them next to the pan. I put my elbows down on the flat surface and rest my chin on my hands.

"Would you like to go out tomorrow?" he turns back towards me, but his question already excites me. "Where?"

"Well, I asked you, so I don't know," a soft giggle escapes him while he's passing the vegetables under the water. "Would you like to go shopping?"

"I haven't done it for a while so...I gladly say yes to this," I smile at him, feeling happy to know I'm going to have a great day outside. My parents are always working, and I have no close friends I'd like to see, so I'm never able to spend some time outside. "All right, we'll go to the mall."

"Are you going to cook for dinner and dessert?" I change the subject as some thoughts went through my head, and he acquiesces to this. "Yes, I have a special guest, so I'm going to enjoy cooking even more."

That's cute. "Do you have a sight problem or are your glasses just for blue light?" I get curious again, wondering why he sometimes wears them and sometimes not. "This is to rest my eyes because the ophthalmologist told me I tire my eyes a lot by forcing on them to see something."

"Ah okay, I have the same problem," I understand but now try to be quiet since he's cutting a zucchini. "Why don't you wear your glasses?" he peeks up at me in a brief manner but moves his wrist again, cutting the slices with a lot of experience in his movement. His veins and tattoos are very captivating. "I forgot them at home..."

"Why am I not surprised...?" he chuckles but gets a grin to grow on my face. Now that the silence lands on us, he continues to slice the vegetable while I'm watching and enjoying. However, once he gets to the end of it, his eyes raise up to me but peek at my chest where my cloth is loosened and putting some skin in his sight. "Do you know how to cut well?" he licks his lips but slides the slices of zucchini in a bowl. "No. I can't understand how you can do it so easily."

"Come here," he steps back but gestures me to get closer to him, so I walk around the big kitchen island and stand by his side. I wash my hands first and then walk up to him. "Here," he grabs me by the waist in the most gentle manner to position me between him and the furniture. His touch is like a firework in my entire body, it makes my heart blow up to end into sparkles full of ecstasy, the effect he has on me is worse than a drug. "I'm going to show you how easy it is," he grabs the sharp knife and hands it to me, so I take it but quickly see how way bigger it feels in my hold.

His warm body stays against mine, raising my temperature up with this mere physical contact. He places a tomato right on the board before me but grips the rim of the kitchen island, trapping my body with them. "Show me how you do it without my help," he looks at me from above my head, so I start by cutting the fruit in two and place one part on its flat, my left hand goes right onto it, then I use the knife while feeling my heart pounding.

A small but sharp exhalation of amusement hits my neck. "You have to form a claw with this hand," he puts his fingers over mine to place them properly. "And your thumb, protect it from the blade," he tucks in my thumb but wraps his other hand around the one holding the knife. His skin is terribly warm and pleasant on mine. "Now, you push it up and down but make sure to tap the blade against the board for the slices to be perfectly clear," he guides me with mildness in his actions.

His arms are holding me so close to his build that I know for sure the beating of my heart must be hitting his own torso. I can feel everything, his robust chest, his abs, and what is lower. Let alone the feeling of his biceps contracting at each move of his arm, it's just the body of a man against mine, but I'm easily affected by this.

It's hard to focus, even if I know his attention is all over the tomato and nothing else. I cannot stop putting my eyes on his tattooed hand, how tough it is, how long his fingers are, and how much his veins can make them look so masculine and hot. Why do I like this so much?

"To make the last one, you just keep your fingers like that," he passes his long ones under mine and keeps my cold hand steady. "Then you cut it," he slides the blade over the fruit to tap it on the flat surface below and finish it. "Now, look at the size of them," he removes his hands from mine and picks a few of the slices. I check up on them but keep quiet while dying from the inside. "They're the same size."

Yes, they are, but he's done all the job so that's because of him. "Show me what you learned now," the smile radiates through his voice, but he stresses me out. I couldn't focus well. He's going to notice it and think I'm dumb.

I bite my lips and take the other half of the tomato to try to remember what he said and did with his hand, I place my fingers and thumb properly then try to repeat the actions that were done a few seconds ago. He doesn't say anything yet, so I keep going and try to make them have the same size.

"You're doing good," he speaks close to my ear, and I finish my little task. I turn around to look up at him but feel extremely hot and jittery. "Is that all right...?"

He checks the slices but nods with a smile. "This is great for a beginner," he compliments me and gets me to be all proud of myself. "Now I'm going to put the rice in the appliance," he steps aside to leave a coldness all over my body. I stand on my spot like an awkward girl but grab the onion to practice a bit more.

"Be careful," he already says while filling the rice cooker. "I wouldn't want you to injure yourself again."

"I know," I answer while being concentrated. "Don't you have a sort of tip for my eyes to not cry when I cut an onion though? The Chef Jeon should..." I tease him but take a look at him. "Unfortunately...I already tried multiple things, but none of them worked," he sticks his finger in his mouth to lick it but closes the appliance. "You don't have any either?" his big eyes meet mine when I expected him to keep them fixed on their spot.

"I once put swimming glasses to not let any air pass through them but...I'm a dumbass, so since I didn't know it was because of the air going in my nose, I thought this would work," I grin but see him laugh all cutely. "That's the first time I hear that."

"Yeah...my parents are tired of my dumb self," I focus back on the cutting practice, but he comes closer. "You're not dumb, that's adorable," he tells me but makes me shy without even knowing.

30 minutes later...

As Jungkook is now tasting the rice to see if it's well cooked, I stay next to him and follow the way of the spoon to his mouth. He purses his pink lips and blows on the small amount of rice, the sound of the TV playing in the background.

He suddenly drifts the spoon towards me. "Here, tell me if it's well cooked for you," he places his other hand below to not let anything fall, so I part my lips and take some of it in my mouth to taste. I chew on it but see him bring his hand to his mouth to eat what fell onto his palm and the rest left on the spoon. We both look into each other's eyes for whatever reason, and I swallow. "That's good."

"Perfect," he grabs the bowl and fills it with the rice to get to the kitchen island where the pan full of vegetables is. He pours all the rice into it and stirs up for the food to make one perfect combination. "Can you take the eggs? We're going to let this cool down a little bit, or else the eggs will cook a little bit with the heat," he explains while I'm listening, carefully. "Okay."

"You can crack them in a bowl though, like this, everything will be ready," he tells me to do, so I move and get to the fridge. "How many eggs?"

"Uhm...four, we'll see if we use everything," he taps the wooden spoon on the edge of the pan, so I take the four eggs and go back to him. I use the empty bowl and crack the eggs into it. "Try this," he holds the spoon that I didn't see him fill, but I open my mouth and let him put everything in my mouth. "Tell me what you think, this will be even better with the eggs."

"This is already delicious, I haven't eaten something that good for a while," I revel in the taste of it, and he places the utensil down. "I'm glad you like it."

That feels weird to share this type of moment with him, but I love it, that's different from what I live every day at my house. I spend time with someone and enjoy it a lot.

•••

8 pm.

"Y/n," his eyes drift away from his laptop screen while mine are on the giant TV. "Hm?" I nibble on my inner cheek but look at him, both staying on the sofa. He puts the screen of his laptop in my sight. "What do you think about this?"

I crawl towards him and take a closer look at his digital sketch. "What do I think?" I repeat the question, wondering what I should say. "I don't know. What do you want me to think?"

"Well...do you find it ugly or good?" he runs his fingers through his hair but looks into my eyes, he then peeks down at my cleavage in just a furtive manner. "That's not ugly at all, I like it," I reassure him with my answer and take another look at the screen. "Great, because your father asked me to make a logo for the new project so...I hope he'll like it too," he grabs his phone.

"He will like it, I'm sure of it," I smile but stay next to him. "Good," he leans over but yawns, doing something on his phone but taking his glasses off. He lets a moan of exhaustion out of his mouth but causes a weird feeling in my body at the sound of this.

"Oh dammit..." he removes his laptop from his lap and closes it to place it on the coffee table and make his glasses join it. He locks his phone as I can see how tired he is, even if it's only eight pm, and he leaves it on the laptop. While I'm watching the TV, the next movie starts, but Jungkook relaxes on his spot and slides his hands in the pockets of his sweatpants to rest his head on the back of the sofa and closes his eyes.

He's going to sleep for sure, but that's fine, because the movie playing right now on this channel is Fifty Shades Of Grey, not something I should watch with him.

His eyes suddenly open, so I glance away. He groans and straightens up as if he was trying to stay awake. I keep my eyes on the screen as much as I can but see him, from the corner of them, that he's stretching out, moaning again but standing up.

My body feels hot, does he even know what he's causing?

"Do you want a hot chocolate?" his sleepy voice echoes through the house, and I shake my head. "No thanks," I trap the side of my finger between my teeth and nibble on it nervously. I've always wanted to watch this movie, but I feel like this would be better if I was alone. What if he gets aroused in front of it? I'll probably see it.

"Is there a movie you wanna watch?" I dare to ask while looking at him, seeing him put some cocoa powder in his hot milk. "You can watch that if you want, I don't mind."

Oh. He doesn't mind. He's thirty-two so not a kid anymore, he won't feel uncomfortable in front of it even if I'm close to him. "Okay..." my voice leaves me in a small and ridiculous sound, but I let this movie play. "Unless you're too innocent for that," he grins from his spot but makes our eyes meet. "I'm nineteen."

"Yeah, but you can still be innocent at that age, you know," he tidies up to put the stuff he used back where it was and then grab his cup. "Weren't you going to sleep a minute ago?" I change the topic with no shame, and he comes back, takes a gulp of his warm drink, and sits down. "Yes, but I want to stay awake. You're going to feel lonely otherwise."

"It's fine...I'm used to it anyway," I shrug, but he tucks one hand in a pocket of his sweatpants and smiles. "Exactly, that's why I want to stay awake. You're not here to feel alone."

I smile in my corner, making myself discreet. He sips on his chocolate but then brings his cup to his thighs. "But if you want me to leave to watch the movie all by yourself, either because you feel uncomfortable with me or something else, tell me, and I'll go away to draw."

I shake my head. "No, I don't care. You can stay here," I put my elbow on the back of the sofa on my right and fix my eyes on the screen to never look away. I'm glad to finally watch this movie, I've never been able to do it at my house.

30 minutes later...

The scenes now getting more intense, my face heats up, and my heart races while Jungkook is remaining indifferent in front of it and just sipping on his drink. I cross my arms over my lower stomach, my legs still bent to have my feet on the sofa.

Without holding back, I put my eyes on Jungkook again, switching from him to the screen and doing this all the time. He hasn't taken his eyes off of the movie just once, or maybe one time, when he teased me about the girl when she tripped over in the office.

He takes one more gulp of his drink that must be cold and leans over to put it on the coffee table. Then, he gets back in his slouched position and puts his hands in his pockets.

"Have you read the books?" his question makes me throw my eyes in another direction as he just looked at me in the middle of this sex scene. "No. Have you?"

"Yes," his answer provokes a smile to grow on my face. "But that movie is nothing compared to the book that is way more detailed," he yawns for the thousandth time but looks into my direction, grabbing a pillow and lying down. He gets all comfy. His head is now close to my left side, but he doesn't care, he puts his head down on the pillow. "Slap me if I sleep, okay?"

"No, I let you sleep," I refuse to agree to this, he needs to rest, so I won't do it just in order to not 'feel alone', as he said. "Don't make me force you to go to bed," he raises his head up to make us look into each other's eyes, and I smile. "You wouldn't do that, I know it."

"Why wouldn't I?" he elevates his bust with the help of his forearm, resting it on the cushion for him to remain in the same position but stare at me. I shrug. "Because...you're kind, and I'm nineteen...I do what I want."

"You're nineteen but in my house, sweetheart," he uses a nickname to address me for the first time, making my heart hit my chest really hard to create a wave of heat through my body. That sounds good in his mouth. "Are you still sure I wouldn't do it?" he grins at me, noticing I'm speechless. I shake my head without saying anything but cause him to chuckle.

"Then listen to me," he goes back in his previous position and gets on his back, placing an arm under his head but making me notice a bulge in his pants. This isn't caused by arousal, I could bet on it, it's for sure just the natural size inside.

Since I want to annoy him, I move towards him and give him a little tap on the face, but the most gentle one. He jumps on his spot but gazes up at me, "Ya," he throws his arm up and grabs my wrist, but I giggle, nervously. "I wasn't sleeping, you little brat," he slaps my hand but gets his tough and warm one back on his torso. "I know, I wanted to annoy you."

"Don't oblige me to put you into bed," he gazes at me with a serious look. "How will you if I refuse?" I still continue to defy him, liking this moment with him. "I carry you to your bed."

"I'm too heavy," I don't take my eyes off of him, but he closes his eyes and smirks. "You're not, I can bet a lot on it. And if you try to contradict me again, I pick you up and throw you on your bed without allowing you to leave it until tomorrow, understood?"

"I know you'll struggle."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.3K 441 5
After the events of Far from Home, there was an alternate timeline where MJ and Peter stay friends, Iron-Man is still alive and keeps his company, an...
2.4K 323 26
แƒ แƒแƒ“แƒ”แƒกแƒแƒช แƒแƒ›แƒแƒก แƒžแƒ˜แƒ แƒ•แƒ”แƒšแƒแƒ“ แƒจแƒ”แƒ•แƒ”แƒกแƒฌแƒแƒ แƒ˜ แƒ’แƒแƒ•แƒแƒชแƒ“แƒ˜,แƒ—แƒฃแƒ›แƒชแƒ แƒแƒฎแƒšแƒ แƒ•แƒฃแƒงแƒฃแƒ แƒ”แƒ‘ แƒ“แƒ แƒ•แƒฎแƒ•แƒ“แƒ”แƒ‘แƒ˜,แƒแƒ แƒแƒกแƒ“แƒ แƒแƒก แƒ›แƒแƒ›แƒ‘แƒ”แƒ–แƒ แƒ“แƒ”แƒ‘แƒ แƒ˜แƒ›แƒ˜แƒก แƒฎแƒ˜แƒšแƒ•แƒ แƒ แƒแƒ’แƒแƒ  แƒ”แƒฎแƒ”แƒ‘แƒ แƒฌแƒ•แƒ˜แƒ›แƒ˜แƒก แƒฌแƒ•แƒ”แƒ—แƒ”แƒ‘แƒ˜ แƒ›แƒ˜แƒก แƒ›แƒแƒ›แƒฆแƒ˜แƒ›แƒแƒ  แƒขแƒฃแƒฉแƒ”แƒ‘แƒก...
747K 33.6K 20
โAnd that's where I messed up. I fucked you, made you mine countless times, even fell in love with you!โž Jungkook confesses without realizing it. โI'...
880K 44.8K 53
"No private conversations in my company, Ms. Carlson," he says coldly, making me gasp silently at the accusation. "Concentrate on your work. I'm not...