Sun Mere Hamsafar (MANAN)

Por Taniya002

This is the story of our favorite couple Manan馃槝馃槝. Manik and Nandini gets their dream wedding. Their life w... M谩s

Character Sketch Part 1
Character Sketch Part 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
New Cover
Chapter 7
New Members
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
One more character
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Heartbreaking News 馃挃馃挃
NOTE
Good News
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
NOTE
Story Alert

Chapter 23

2.7K 225 9
Por Taniya002

Writer's POV.....

After two days Manan freed their son from the hospital as he was recovering now. They were coming back to home. Manik was driving the car whereas Nandini was sitting on the passenger seat with Neel on her lap.

Neel: Papa....

Manik: Hmm. Bolo baby.

Neel: Ab sab thik ho gaya hain na??

Manik: Ha baby. Now everything is fine. Jo ye sab kar raha tha na wo police custod.....

His words went air as the car stopped with a sudden break. Nandini held Neel securely not to hurt him.

Nandini: Neel you are fine na?? Manik ye....
        Manikkkkkk.....

Manik's head was on the stirring.

Nandini: Manik....Manik get up. Kya hua?? Manik....

Suddenly some people came from nowhere. They sprayed chloroform on them and soon Nandini and Neel both became unconscious. They were taken to a godown and being tied to chairs.

They were in a dark room. It was pitch dark everywhere. The door opened reveling two women with many goons. One woman came near Nandini with a bottle of water and splashed it on her face due to which she gained her consciousness. She slowly opened her eyes but can't see anything properly due to extreme light and water on her face.

Nandini: Who are you?? And why did you brought us here??

Both the women laughed and stood to a side so that she could recognize them.

Nandini: Soha....Nyonika????

Nyonika: To tumhe kya laga itna mushkil kaam kaun kar sakta hain ha??

Soha: Exactly.

Nandini: Par Soha tum....tum to....

Soha: I died right?? Nandini....you are such a fool. For my death you had put Manik behind the bar also right??

Nandini: I haven't put him. I was manipulated by her.

Nyonika: Right. I had manipulated you that day. And you know what it was my plan to separate you from my son. Soha was not dead, I just played a game with you all.

Nandini: You know what you are a ridiculous woman. And what you just told?? Your son?? Do you even know what is the meaning of a mother??

Nyonika: Just shut up. How can you rise your voice in front of me huh?? You middle class girl. Do you even have any idea what I can do with you??

Nandini: What is left now to do?? And you.....

She stopped in the middle as her eyes stopped to the two figures which are beside her. One is her man and another their son.

Nandini: Manik....Neel....
      Manik get up. Manik....Neel baby utho...please Manik.....

She was trying to free herself and go to them.

Nyonika: Nandini Nandini Nandini. Why are you wasting your energy??

Nandini: Nyonika see you have problems with me right?? Than please leave them. Leave Neel. He is not well.

Soha: Okay now come to the point. You are very well aware that I love Manik. You can do one thing. Leave Manik.

Manik: Just shut up.....

All were bewildered by Manik as some time early he was unconscious.

Nandini: Manik....Manik are you okay??

Manik: How can I be okay Nandini after listening to all this??

Soha: Manik are you not happy seeing me?? You also love me right?? I kno....

Manik: I never loved you Soha. I love Nandini and will always love her.

Nyonika: Enough Manik. How can you stoop so low?? How can you love this middle class girl??

Manik: O just stop it Nyonika. I don't want to take any advice about my life from you.

Soha: Enough. Manik you love Nandini right?? I will kill her. Yes, I will kill her in front of you. Then you can love me.

Manik: Soha....dare you harm her. I'll not leave you.

Soha: Oho Manik. You don't have to leave me dear. You can have me on the bed. I know you will be very hard.

Nandini just closed her eyes hearing these dirty things.

Manik: You....

He also tried to free himself but can't.

Nyonika: Okay okay Soha. You can talk this behind me. Don't say all these things in front of me. I'm your soon-to-be mother-in-law.

Manik: I swear Nyonika once make me free I'll make your life hell.

Soha: Fine. But first let me do the honor to kill my enemy.

Manik: Soha I'm warning you. Don't.

Soha took the gun from one of the goons and aimed towards Nandini. And shoot.....

Manik: Nandini..........

Nandini closed her eyes but opened it not feeling any pain. Manik was also bewildered by the act. It took them some time to recognize what just happened. They saw Soha catching her bleeding hand and screaming in pain.

They looked towards the direction from where the sound came. There was a person with gun on the hand. Seeing the person they were shocked. Shocked would be an understatement. There were many emotions.

Manik: Cabir.....

There was standing the one person who was being missed by not only his friends but also us(the writer and readers). Our Cabir.

He brought the police with him. They arrested them whereas Cabir went near Manan who were looking at him as they were having a dream which they don't want to break. Cabir freed them. Nandini stood up and hugged him.

Nandini: Cabir tum....tum zinda ho?? Oh my God. Where were you?? We all missed you.

Cabir: I also missed you all Nandini.

They broke the hug and looked at Manik who was still staring at Cabir with Neel on his arms who was still unconscious. Nandini smiled as she understood that Manik was fighting with his emotions. She took Neel. Cabir slowly went near him and stood in front of him.

Cabir: Manik.....

That was it. He hugged Cabir and started crying like a baby. Not only Manik all were in tears by now.

Cabir: Are Manik tu to bilkul crybaby ho gaya hain. Nandu lagta hain tujhe kuch zyada hi pamper karti hain.

Manik broke the hug and punched his stomach.

Cabir: Ouch....kya yaar. Itne saal baad main aya hu aur tu mujhe maar raha hain??

Manik: Saale, maan kar raha hain ki tera gala daba du. Nandini maine tumse kaha tha na ki Cabir zinda hain. Dekha??

Cabir: Accha?? Tujhe pata chal gaya tha?? Maine socha ki tujhe surprise dunga. Ab bata kaise pata chala tujhe??

Manik: Wo sab baad me batata hu. Ab ghar chal.

Cabir: O ha. Nandini Manik tum log ghar jao. Neel ko bhi rest ki zarurat hain.

Manik: O hello....what do you mean by tum log?? Tu bhi chal raha hain humare sath.

Cabir: Nahi Manik. Mujhe kuch kaam hain.

Manik: Are tu....

Cabir: Manik please tum log jao. Accha I promise I'll come after some time. Ek bohot important kaam hain mujhe. Main pakka aa jaunga.

Saying this he ran outside without giving them any chance to speak.

Manik: Cabir....

Nandini: Manik I think hume ghar jana chahiye. Usne kaha na wo ayega to wo zarur ayega.

Manik nodded and left for their home.

To be continued.....

Seguir leyendo

Tambi茅n te gustar谩n

258K 15.2K 28
Speaking of Arranged Marriage people often think it doesn't work! Tons questions obviously arise :- How can two strangers spend their rest of lives...
430K 44.4K 53
When Nandini met Manik for the first time, she never wanted him to be 'the one'; or actually, that thought didn't even cross her mind. And for Manik...
224K 14K 47
What's meant to be will be. Manik Malhotra. Nandini Murthy. Meant to be together? Maybe? Or with someone else? A story that revolves around everyday...
476K 22.4K 74
(this was my very first story few years back when i was an immature so read at your own risk馃槀 childish story ) As the story name suggests its a stor...