Abused & Unloved.

Oleh SilenceTheCrowdCindy

Sage was abused by her mother, harassed and molested by her mother's boyfriend. So one day Sage's mother thro... Lebih Banyak

Abused & Unloved.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
**Special Chapter
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
READ THIS.. IMPORTANT NEWS!

Chapter 8

32.1K 833 244
Oleh SilenceTheCrowdCindy

Alright I'm really sorry for the long wait, but no worries I finally finshed the chapter. I personally don't like this chapter because I just think it doesn't fit but oh well I had to upload something. I hope you all like. ;D Please lets try to get at least 8 to 10 votes & a few comments. Yes? ;D Thank you all.  xoxo

"Sage, baby come on we're going to be late if you don't hurry", my mother said. 

"Coming mommy.!" I grabbed my bag and ran out to the living room where my Mother and Father stood, holding hands.

"It's about time sweetie, we thought you were going to take forever", my mother said untangling her hand from Daddy's to bend down and fix my skirt and shirt. 

"Sorry mommy but the fishys looked so cute", I giggled, looking into her eyes.

"Well the fishes can wait. It's your first day of school and we don't want you be running late darlin", my daddy said, kneeling besides my mother.

At the mention of school I frowned. I don't wanna go to school. I wanna stay here and play with my mommy and daddy. 

Tears starting to fill up my eyes when I shook my head. "No, I don't wanna go to school. I wanna stay home with you guys", I said looking away from them.

"Awe baby, look at me", My daddy said.

I schooled my head, refusing to look up to him. 

"Please baby, look at daddy", he pleaded.

I sniffed a cry before looking up to meet my dad's grey eyes. "W..what" I stuttered.

"Sage, baby, don't cry. Today is suppose to be a good day. You're starting kindergarten. You're getting so big my dear", he said, taking my little hands in his big ones. 

" But I don't wanna go. I'm scared Daddy", I said as tears again began to fall.

"Don't be said my baby, everything is going to be ohkay. Nobody nor nothing is going to hurt you",my momma cut in. I turned to her and looked into her eyes.

"You promise Momma".

She nodded and took me into her arms. "I promise my love. I promise to never hurt you."

I smiled at we words and snuggled more into her. She held me tightly when Daddy decides to wrap us in his arms and give us both kisses. 

"I love you both my loves." He said.

___

Sage's Point of View 

It all felt so real. The dream. The memories. All felt so real, but I knew in my heart that it wasn't. 

My momma lied to me and said she would never hurt me. My daddy lied and said he loved me. They both lied when they said they'll always be there to protect me. They were liars. 

But who would blame them when I was a girl was incapable of love. I was incapable of everything. Everything I did or do is always not good enough. I was useless and weak. Anybody can see that. And London so happened to see that.

He had brought me up to the room even though I cried and begged him not too. His breath still lingers around me as I remember the way his lips were all over my skin. The way his hands roamed my body while I laid there hopeless and crying. The way he fisted his hand and punch me right in the face, leaving behind a bruised face. Then when Alexander came barging in and tackling London on to the floor while I laid on the bed in shock. Everything after then is just a complete blur. 

So here I lay in my bed after finally waking up from a deep slumber the pain medication put me though, confused and left to wonder. Jesse and Ryan had come in to check on me hours ago but then left saying they had to call a few people regarding a problem. So now I wait for the only person who would know something. 

Alexander's Point of View

She's been awake for 3 hours now and I still yet to see how she's doing. I don't want to go in there and see how she looks or how she'll start blaming me for things. I wouldn't be able to stand it if she blames me for the things that happened to her. Even though they were my fault I couldn't face her. 

"Alexander. Alexander. Alexander!"

"Ahh, what? Huh?" I asked after finally bring my mind back to reality.

"Are you alright Alex? I was calling your names a couple of times and yet you didn't hear me", Jesse said, looking at me.

I nodded my head, sliding my hands into my front pockets. "Yeah, just lost in thought",I answered.

"Oh alright then. Well can you please take this upstairs to Sage. She must be hungary," he said holding out what I presume to be soup.

"Uh... sure." I took the soup from his hands and began to walk up the stairs. 

"Oh and please don't stay to long up there with her she stills need to rest so she can recover."

"Alright Jesse, I got this. It's not hard to deliver soup and come back downstairs." I told him, walking down the hall to the room.

"Yea, yea just do it." I heard him say. I rolled my eyes not noticing that I was already at the door to the bedroom. Taking a deep breath I knocked before entering.

She was sitting on the far side of her hed. Her red hair was a mess in tangled. Her busted lip ad black eye look way worse than the last time I saw her. She was wearing baggy sweatpants along with one of my dad's big sweater. She looked so small and innocent.

She looked back at me confused. Her face scurched up in a cute, confused face. She looked from my face down to what I had I in my hands.

"Hey Sage. I brought you some soup", I started. She looked back at me and shooked her head.

"I don't want it", she said in a low voice.

"But you have to eat", I argued.

"No. I'm not hungry", she said looking away.

"Come Sage.. at least ea.."

"I don't want it.!" She shouted her eyes starting to tear up.

"Alright, sheez", I said putting down the soup on the night stand.

"I want to know what happened after he brought me into the bedroom", she said going straight to the point.

I sighed, knowing I can't avoid this problem. She has a right to know what happened to her. So, I grabbed a chair and pulled it up aside the bed and took a seat. I sat in the chair for a good amount of seconds before I heard her move from the bed. I looked up and saw that she was now kneeling on the bed, looking right at me through her one single open eye.

"You were about to get rape", I started. "I was walking up the stairs when I heard something come from the guest room. I was confused and curious so I decided to see what it was. Once I opened the door and saw what that basterd was doing I ran over and tackled him to the ground. I left you on the bed and contiuned to pound on his ass. Then you called my name and I got up and went straight to you." I took a deep, long breath before starting again. "You went into shock. You starting screaming and shouting for a guy named Mark. You ran down the stairs and out the door and thats where you bumped into Jesse and Ryan. You pushed by them and ran saying you had to find your best friend Mark. Ryan went and chased you, grabbed you and held you still. Once he saw you he questioned you about your face. You told him you fell down the steps", I ended. 

I looked at her face and saw tears streaming down her face. I got up quickly and went to comfort her, but she up a hand in protest.

"That's what happened?" She asked, dropping her hand.

I nodded and gulped, awaiting for her nexts words.

She looked away from me and looked to the bed covers. Her eyes seemed to wonder off, her tears still falling. She slumped back on her knees and just stared at the covers as she thought about what just happened. Minutes pasted when I saw her stand from the bed and push me back.

"It's your fault.!" She started to shout. "It's your fault that this happened.! If you just listened to me and canceled the stupid party none of this shit would have happened.!" She started to throw punches at my chest as she continued her tantrum. "This was all you're fault you piece of shit."

At her words my mood went from sympathetic to anger. I grabbed her wrists tighter and shooked her, catching her attention. 

"I am not a piece of shit, you worthless bitch.!" I snarled, pushing her back on the bed. "If I was a piece of shit I would have left you to get rape, but no, I saved you.! I saved you Sage and yet you call me a piece of shit.! You're the piece of shit in this house.! You're worthless and pathetic.! It's no wondering why your parents hated you.!"

I didn't expect the next to happen to catch me by surprise. Her eyes grew big with tears. She stood from the bed and brought her hand and slapped me across the face. I stood shocked for while and just tried to process what happened. 

"I...I ..I", Sage stuttered.

I looked at her pass my hair and saw a scared little girl. She was back herself up against the wall as she stared at me. Her face was soaking wet with tears. 

"I'm .. I'm sorry Alexander. I'm sorry." She chanted over and over again.

"Bitch", I whispered as I tooked deep breathes to control myself. "You stupid bitch." 

"I'm sorry!" She cried and ran for the door. Once she succeeded in opening the door she ran out. I stayed in the room until I heard Jesse and Ryan shouting.

"Sage where are you.!!"

"SAGE!" Ryan shouted.!

Hearing his voice, I ran out the door and down the stairs to see what was wrong. I was about to go into the living room when I saw Jesse standing by the open front door and Ryan running down the path following something.

"Wh..what happened?" I asked, my voice going low.

"Sh..Sage ran away", Jesse said.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.5M 39.3K 73
[ Featured Wattpad Editors Pick ] "𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥 𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞, 𝐲𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝...
483 34 32
Ripped away from the one person who ever truly cared about her, Katherine soon discovers how cruel the world could be. Katherine thought the idea of...
145K 4K 32
There was one word to describe Ava Acosta: Broken. After her parents divorced, Ava was continuously abused by her mother. Until one day, she decided...
Burn Oleh Emma Gray

Fiksi Penggemar

14.3K 519 26
*Antisepticeye x Reader x Darkiplier* *Spice in later chapters* Dark has visited you in your dreams for as long as you can remember. He's intoxicatin...