What!? I'm a Healing Dragon!?

By AwayAnimal81

A man on his way to work saw a strange brand of energy drink in a convenience store. There was only one bottl... More

Prologue.
Chapter 1: A Hard Choice, Help Me!
Chapter 2: I Have Surpassed Expectations!
Chapter 3: I Am Free!
Chapter 4: Brewing Trouble, Will We Survive?
Chapter 5: Dad Is In Danger, Let's Heal Him!
Chapter 6: Dragon Spotted!
Chapter 7: The Decent of The "Protagonist"?
Chapter 8: It's Not Just Me Who Knows.
Chapter 9: Scary Thoughts, Scary Sisters.
Chapter 10: You're Out of Luck, Lux!
Chapter 11: Expected Consequences.
Chapter 12: A Change For The Better?
Chapter 13: The Prodigy Healer.
Chapter 14: Who Was That?
Chapter 15: A Childhood Promise.
Chapter 16: Never Enough Time.
Chapter 18: Flight School.
Chapter 19: Little Miss Perfect.
Chapter 20: Touch Touch.
Chapter 21: Unreasonable Rage.
Chapter 22: Tea Time Restoration.
Chapter 23: Fight For Freedom.
Chapter 24: The Peeping Jane.
Chapter 25: Stamp of Approval.
Chapter 26: Surprise!
Chapter 27: Easy Come, Easy Go.
Chapter 28: What Will it Be?
Chapter 29: Welcome to the Family.
Chapter 30: The Dreaded Day.
Chapter 31: Breathtaking Battle of Bulls
Chapter 32: A Meeting And A Farewell.
Chapter 33: The Beginnings of War.
Chapter 34: Playing The Fool.
Chapter 35: Mind Games.
Chapter 36: Bandit Scuffles.
Chapter 37: A Quick Visit to The Emperor.
Chapter 38: Suspicions.
Chapter 39: Take Lives to Save Lives
Chapter 40: A Zealot Dragon.
Chapter 41: What Do You Believe In?
Chapter 42: Instincts.
Chapter 43: Mission.
Chapter 44: I'm Getting..?
Chapter 45: Deductions and Destruction.
Chapter 46: Yuri's First Steps in Lionprairie.

Chapter 17: Innocence And The Corrupted.

9.9K 357 559
By AwayAnimal81

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the next chapter, I hope you enjoy.

I couldn't think of a proper title, so I just went with this.

Please point out any grammatical mistake, thank you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My self-awareness returned to me from my sleep when a bright light touched down on my face.

Stretching like a cat, I grumbled about being woken up and walked over to see if there is any Bison left.

Seeing nothing but scraps, I sighed internally and went over to my corner of the cave. I have never mentioned it, I believe, the layout of the cave.

The cave's area is like a rectangle in shape. I call it a cave, but it seems less than that. It's certainly large, because it's able to hold two full-sized, Ancient Rank dragons and still have plenty of space to move.

As I sat there thinking about what I should train for today, I had remembered about the mysterious soul that sat inside my stomach as a mana source for the moment.

It showed a similar feeling that Priest's did back when he was still a human, but this one felt... Supernatural?

It didn't feel like it belonged here. This world, I mean, not my stomach.

Though one thing did come to mind as I thought of it's potential.

I could use the mana provided by the soul to practice my healing magic while I use my own mana to increase my rank. Two birds with one stone.

'This is way too big of an opportunity and not exploit it to it's limit.'

Nodding my head along to my train of thought, I began both my training practices at the same time.

...

It was certainly difficult, to say the least.

A full day passed in the blink of an eye, I didn't even notice. I only came to when Odin had tapped me on the shoulder to get my attention that dad was back with food and that I should eat.

A bit embarrassed, I ate my share of today's catch and went back to it.

My new training process involved spreading and flowing my mana around my body like I always had done while inside the egg, while simultaneously letting my healing aura expel from my body.

It was difficult at first, like I said, but eventually it became easier as time went on.

Ah, there it is.

As I was practicing after having eaten something, I felt that progress was made towards my next milestone, Upper Lower class Master Rank.

Ever since I hatched from the egg, like Sans had guaranteed, I noticed a significant decrease in my adaptability and ease with my training. At this rate, I will need another month or so until I can double my strength.

Once I get that high of doubling my strength, that's the best condition my body can be when the humans attack. I once that happens, I will focus my all into my magic.

With the extended time bordering infinite, I can practice my magic for periods longer than I ever could before.

Things are looking good. I hope that they stay that way.

...

"Ugh, why is training so hard?" The sweet sound of a woman moaned in her bedroom.

This woman was the newly summoned "Hero", Yuri Ainu.

She had just finished taking a bath, her wet hair sticking to her back. She was provided with a nightgown that many women in this world used to sleep in. It wasn't at all fashionable to fit Yuri's taste, but it's not like she could sew up such a nice to the touch pajama.

The nightgown was quickly made after Yuri's measurements were taken under pretext of finding or making her the best armor and clothing. Of course, a female royal maid had taken the measurements.

Yuri stood in the face of a full body mirror.

"I don't like how it shows off my breasts..." Complaining some more, she stared at her reflection. The gown was held up by barely holding itself up hanging on the edge of the shoulders of the wearer, a large opening was left to be filled with the top of said wearers breast as a means to show off and to provide support to keep the gown from falling down.

Yuri was very shy about her body. Throughout her life growing up while in middle school and high school, her body suddenly started to become "Thicc", as the perverted boys would say.

There were many times where she was almost raped by the uncontrollable urges that men who saw her acted upon. She counted herself lucky that even though she had such a body, people were always there to help her out in those situations and not take advantage of it.

She was a decently smart girl, not very athletic because of how her body developed.

She passed her classes with not perfect scores, but high averages. At home, she would read manga and lightnovels, doing anything that her parents asked her to do either it be cooking or cleaning.

Yuri wasn't great at cooking, but wasn't bad either. Cleaning was simple enough.

She was really surprised when she was summoned to this world, not only because it is a fantasy of hers, but because the summoning saved her from being feasted on by a bunch of men who had cornered her into an alley.

Again, she counted her blessings.

Yuri touched the magical lamp that rested on the nightstand next to her bed, turning it off.

She lifted the covers of the thick blanket that rested on the bed and snuggled herself deep within it's embrace. She was awake for a time, thinking about the day and what she could do to better herself with her training.

Right when she was about to fall asleep, the doorhandle to her room shook, voices outside pleading to the person opening it to not go inside.

"...I am the Prince, by what authority do you have to deny me entry to a room in my own palace?"

She heard the muffled voice of the Prince angrily shout at the guards keeping watch to her room.

"Under his majesty Archwatt Joule Tesla VII's command, we were ordered to not let anyone admission to this room when the Hero is inside of it, sleeping. Even if that person is you, your Highness, I am afraid that I cannot let you in."

The Royal Guard tried to persuade the fuming Prince with the reason that it was just orders, and how it was his father who ordered it, and so he should just accept it and leave. The Prince wasn't having it.

"Move aside, right now." The prince ordered with an underlying tone.

"I'm sorry, your Highness. Your authority does not exceed the importance of the Emperor's." The other guard informed curtly.

"I said, move!" The prince bellowed.

"Your Highness, if you make a move to get inside, we have orders to incapacitate you and bring you to the dungeon. Please rethink what you are about to do."

Both guards readied themselves, putting their sword hands on their blades, ready to fight the Prince.

"Tsk." Clicking his tongue to hide his intimidation, the Prince finally left. His angered stomps echoing through the hall until he disappeared behind a corner.

"Hell, that was scary." One of the Royal Guards wryly smiled when the Prince finally left.

"Tell me about it. It's a good thing his majesty ordered us to guard the young lady from that walking pile of libido Prince."

"You got that right." The first Royal Guard agreed.

"You still owe me a gold coin."

"Aw, I was hoping you wouldn't remember the bet."

"Who would forget about a bet that involves a gold coin? That's half a month's pay, you know?"

"Yeah, sure, whatever. Take it, you thief."

"Hey, it was your idea. You bet that he would try to fight us when we told him to back off, but he didn't, so I win fair and square."

"Whatever, man. Let's just hope something interesting happens again soon."

It seems like the Prince's, not for the best, personality was well known.

With such a lighthearted conversation, the losing guard handed the other his due gold, the rest of the night passing silently.

Yuri was assured of her safety and slowly drifted off to sleep.

...

Continuing to stomp in anger through the midnight halls of the palace, the Prince made his way to his father's office.

His short, haywire blonde hair and ruby red eyes and his smooth as a baby skinned face made him look like the spitting image of his father when he was his age.

With an athletic body with a decent show of muscles, the Prince looked like any woman's dream man.

Finally making it to his father's office, he knocked twice and busted open the door with force without waiting for someone to open it.

"Father! What is the meaning of this!"

The Royal Guards inside the room drew their weapons, but upon seeing the intruder to be the Prince, held their positions incase the Prince's short temper caused him to attack the Emperor.

"What is the meaning of what? Don't tell me you actually went to visit the Hero's bedroom this late in the night."

Correctly guessing the cause of the Prince's anger, Archwatt deeply sighed.

"Listen, my son, the reason I put that order in place is because of your careless treatment of the maids and servants. Treating the female attendants of this palace like they are nothing but sex loving whores is not the kind of person I want you to be, or how I want your views of women to be when I eventually hand my crown over to you."

The Prince stormed his way over to his father's desk, slapping a hand on the fine wood with a loud bang.

"Are you saying that I am the one at fault?" The prince raised his voice, "Weren't you the same way back when you were a prince?"

"Yes, I was," The Emperor admitted, clearly not intimidated by his son's actions, "But eventually, I realized that my actions had consequences. I couldn't let my father take care of my every need and cover up my every mistake, as you have. There is no need to pleasure yourself with multiple women, carefree of responsibility, when you have a wife, a family, and an entire Empire to look after."

A dissatisfied frown formed on the Prince's face as the swung his cape dramatically when he turned to leave.

"Prince." Archwatt called for his attention using his title.

"Yes, your Majesty?" The Prince answered without turning around and responded the same way.

"If you can sincerely win and woo the heart of the Hero, no magic, no tricks involved to forcefully bend her will to your way, I can consider allowing her to be your wife."

Saying nothing in return, the Prince walked out of the office, a guard closing the door behind him as he made his way out.

The candle lit halls of the palace that were oh so familiar to the Prince filled his view once he left his father's office.

He walked through them, seemingly calm and collected.

Then the sound of something hitting a supporting pillar echoed throughout the quiet halls, the cause of it being the Prince.

"Damn that old man!"

With those four words, his anger taken out on the poor pillar, the Prince made his way back to his room.

He undressed himself by himself, refusing the aid of his servants.

For the first time in a long, long time, the prince didn't call a maid for nightly services.

...

Awoken by a maid, Yuri sat up in her bed, the heat trapped underneath the thick blanket quickly escaping.

"Hero, Yuri Ainu, would you like to have your breakfast here, or with his Majesty and his family?" Asking the same question as the day before, the maid stood over Yuri who looked a bit groggy from waking up.

"I wouldn't want to be rude, I'll dine with the Emperor." Yuri informed the maid that she will be dining with the Emperor, the same thing she had said yesterday.

The maid clapped her hands twice, a group of 3 more maids flowing through into the room. Another leaving to inform the Emperor of her decision.

The first maid gently pulled Yuri out from the bed and undressed her, Yuri's nude body for the four maids to see.

With practiced motions and behaviors, the maids paid no attention to Yuri's shy and red face at being seen naked, even if it was the same gender, and expertly changed her into a fine dress that matched her purple hair and eyes.

"I'm sorry you have to do this for me, I'm not used to this kind of treatment." Yuri apologized, she was being stiff and hard to coordinate whenever she was changed by the maids.

"Please pay it no mind. You are not the first."

Telling her that they didn't mind and that they've handled girls like her before, Yuri's apologetic heart was soothed.

"Please follow me to the Dining Hall." A maid instructed.

"Yes ma'am."

Opening the door and taking the lead, the maid walked at the same pace as Yuri, who was awkwardly walking in a dress, showing her lack of experience wearing them. The other three maids following behind Yuri at a certain distance.

"It's kind of lonely, this lifestyle." Yuri spoke up, trying to make conversation, but the maids remained quiet.

But in the hearts of the maids, they agreed to her words. They were not allowed to engage in conversation with her, only dress her up and guide her, answering questions and replying to apologies if needed.

When they reached the Dining hall, a grand double door 8 feet tall was before her. The maid in the lead knocked on it in a certain pattern.

"Announcing the Hero, Yuri Ainu." A Royal Guard on the other side of the door spoke with a raised voice, opening the door.

Yuri walked in, the eyes of the Emperor, the Empress, the Prince and the Princess looking at her.

"Huge." The Princess commented on Yuri's curves.

"Alexis!" The Empress shouted, smacking her hand against the table, the silverware making a tiny noise at her daughter's rude comment.

"What? Jealous?" She rudely remarked as if she didn't care about her mother's anger.

By this point, Yuri's face was flushed with the blood rising to her head in embarrassment.

With and exasperated sigh, the Empress put her elbows against the table and ran her fingers through her autumn blonde hair to calm her rage, messing up her carefully brushed hair in mere moments.

Yuri hadn't even sat down yet.

A butler moved from within the standing line of servants and followed beside Yuri as she made her way to the table. The butler moved her seat back, allowing Yuri to sit, and gently pushed her chair in when she sat and was comfortable.

Once she was seated, breakfast was finished and was gracefully placed and organized along the dining table.

What was served was a classic European meal, unfertilized chicken eggs made into omelets, sausage made from the finest of pork. All of that was dwarfed by the size of the pancakes that were made, all out South American butter and syrup.

Yuri never had or expected such a breakfast meal to be served to royalty. It didn't fit the image she had in mind from her stories she had read before.

She picked up her pure silver butterknife and fork, finely cutting into the soft pancake, a layer of chocolate hiding underneath.

Yuri feared that she would get fat if she had to eat such meals everyday. How were these people not in the least a bit chubby? They're as slim as boards.

With her own form of jealousy over the other's body, she ate her provided breakfast, the bickering between the Princess and Empress as background noise and the stares of the Prince uncomfortably laying their gaze all over her body, making her feel naked and vulnerable.

Not able to handle this atmosphere, Yuri hastily ate her food and excused herself.

"Wait."

A voice called after her, making her stop. It was the Prince's.

"Yes, your Highness?"

"Meet me in the garden after your training is complete for the day." Stating this demand, he shooed her off like a dog that got to close.

Yuri looked at him strange, but decided that she should ignore his antics. She was asked by a maid to follow her back to her room to change her outfit into a more combat fitting one.

"Son, if you do anything to her, don't be surprised if you end up dead in your sleep." Archwatt warned his son, casually taking a sip from the tea that was prepared as a refreshment, once Yuri had left. Heroes were expensive to summon, let alone maintain.

"I know." The Prince said in annoyance as if he was told something obvious.

Hearing this, Princess Alexis snickered.

"I was wondering why brother hasn't raped her yet; he can't!" Princess Alexis' snicker turned into a laugh, "The Prince of the most powerful Empire in the world can't have his way with a single girl! Oh, it's too hilarious!"

Laughing so hard while eating her pancakes, Alexis started to choke. She ponded her chest, laughing all the while, clearly not embarrassed at her shameful behavior.

No one moved to help her, not even the servants. This was a common occurrence.

"I bet he jacked himself off thinking about her last night, that's why he didn't call in a maid! Oh man, you're so horny, brother. It's insane!"

Chuckling more to herself while saying such unladylike things, the Empress finally had enough.

"Alexis!" The Empress called her name once again, standing up from her seat,

"What is it you-"

And backhanded Alexis across the face, the slapped portion of it turning red instantaneously.

Alexis moved her hand to her now numbed cheek slowly. She felt something start to flow out of her nose, so she moved her hand to wipe the area.

Looking at her hand, her blood clear as day, she screamed.

"Mother! You rotten bitch! Why the hell would you slap me!?"

Fuming in an anger that appeared to overwhelm the Empress' in intensity, Alexis burst her magical power out of her body, her killing intent filling the Dining Hall.

A bead of sweat formed on the Empress' face, but she held strong against her own child's killing intent.

To combat that, she released her own magical power and killing intent, the two clashing.

The Emperor and the Prince, as well as the servants and guards in attendance just continued either eating or staring, clearly not intimidated.

"Mother!" Alexis yelled at her mom like she finally met her arch-nemesis.

"Brat!" The Empress yelled back in a similar manner.

The two readied their fists and both threw a right straight at the other.

"Oh, another cross-counter." Archwatt mumbled in astonishment, eating a small bite of his pancake as the now unconscious bodies of his wife and daughter hit the floor.

"Somebody go take care of them. And clean the blood up from the carpet while you're at it."

With that command, the servants bowed and started to move out to complete the order.

With just Archwatt and his son in the room, save for the Royal Guards, the Prince muttered to his father, "Why in the world did you marry that crazy battle-maniac? You know she isn't the type that like to sit around in a castle looking pretty."

"That's just the thing I love most about her." Archwatt said with obvious passion, eating the final bite of his breakfast. "She is strong and independent, so much so that I would love to have her as the commander of the military, but the nobles would have a field day if I ever let that happen. Besides, it's nice to have her around, you know? There is never a dull moment with her. Alexis, too."

"I find your tastes odd, father."

"I could say the same about you. I can understand why you like Yuri, but from the records of you nightly services, you prefer short, small chested ladies that are pure and innocent. A lolicon, perhaps?"

"Please don't talk about that..."

It was true that he found the most pleasure in fun-sized women, but even a man of tastes such as he could appreciate the beauty that Yuri naturally generated. 

"You like them white haired-"

"Please stop talking! I will take my leave, goodbye for now, father."

Getting up from his chair, the Prince pushed it in and practically ran out of the dining hall.

"But a lolicon, of all things?" Archwatt muttered to himself, finishing the last of his tea. It was time for him to get back to work sitting in a desk all day.

"I just hope you find someone that's more than just a one night stand, my son."

Raising a hand for the Royal Guards to dismiss for their other duties, he made his way to his office. The war with the Foularne Theocracy was reaching it's closing act.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

278K 5.9K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...