Elf of Fire and Light (Book 1...

By SexyBitch99

Miranda has grown up on earth with her parents in their cabin home in the woods. Her mother works surrounded... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91

Chapter 30

1.6K 57 0
By SexyBitch99

Miranda's POV

With that we were off, running across the tundra. We ran over rocks and hid behind boulders. Everything was going according to plan until Kili shot one of the wargs with an arrow. It roared and cried as it died, alerting the others to our position.

"Run!" Gandalf yelled.

"There's more coming!" Thorin yelled, "Kili! Miranda! Shoot them!" Kili and I were shooting arrow after arrow.

I just barely heard Dori ask, "Where's Gandalf?"

"He's abandoned us," Dwalin growled.

"Hold your ground!" Thorin ordered.

"This way you fools!" Gandalf called before disappearing behind a rock.

"Quickly, all of you!" Thorin yelled, "Go, go, go!" Thorin sliced a warg that was coming at me. "Get in!" He told me. "Kili! Run!"

Once everyone was inside, I heard a horn blare. An orc fell into our hiding place and Thorin pulled out an arrow. "Elves," he sneered in disgust.

"I cannot see where the pathway leads. Do we follow it or no?" Dwalin asked.

"We follow it of course!" Ori replied.

"I think that would be wise," Gandalf said. One after the other, we trooped through the tunnel until we came upon the elven city of Rivendell. "The valley of Imladris! Here lies the last homely house, east of the sea."

"This was your plan all along," Thorin accused. "To seek refuge with our enemy."

"You have no enemies here, Thorin Oakenshield," Gandalf replied.

"The only ill will to be found in this valley is that which you bring yourself," I snapped.

"You think the elves will give our quest their blessing? They will try to stop us." Thorin said.

"Of course, they will. But we have questions that need to be answered." Gandalf argued. "If we are to be successful, this will need to be handled with tact and respect. And no small degree of charm. Which is why you will leave the talking to me."

We all made our way down the path. I wanted to run ahead and find Arwen, but I didn't.

"Mithrandir!" Lindir said, his eyes scanned the company before landing on me. "My lady."

"Lindir," Gandalf and I greeted him.

"Min heard cin had crossed into i imald," Lindir said.

"I must speak with Lord Elrond," Gandalf said.

"My Lord Elrond is not here," Lindir replied.

"Not here?" Gandalf asked, "Where is he?" At that moment I heard a horn blare. As the elven soldiers arrived, the dwarves took up defensive positions. I shook my head at them.

"Gandalf!" Elrond exclaimed smiling.

"Lord Elrond. Mellon nin. Where gar- cin been?" Gandalf asked.

"Min've been faras a pack -o Orcs i came or- uin acharn," Lord Elrond replied, coming up to give Gandalf a hug. "Mín slew a gwanod nev i dolen aglon. Strange for orcs to come so near our borders. Something or someone has drawn them near."

"Ah," Gandalf said, "That may have been us."

"Welcome, Thorin, son of Thrain." Elrond said as the dwarf walked up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.2K 1.4K 32
You've heard the story of the 13 Dwarfs, the wizard and the Hobbit right? Well they left out one thing, the Unexpected Member of the Company. I was t...
178K 8.7K 46
A shadow lies on Thranduil and his forest, and only a power stronger than the darkness of old can save them. Grief and loss have turned him into a ki...
23.1K 644 52
"Someday you will return home too." Reluctantly, she opened one of the heavy wooden chests. The lid creaked loudly as it flipped back. A dusty cloak...
12.6K 354 24
*Updated all chapters and changed the storyline a bit on 26-02-24 so if you're confused I do recommend rereading the previous chapters* Amdiriel was...